$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3682 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL Brevard County (321) 242-3360

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily L

Maria with Violets in Bloom was AMAZING! We met with her for 15 minutes and showed a couple pictures and she immediately saw our vision and was showing us pictures of flowers that matched our color palette that would be in season at the time of year our wedding was taking place.... Read More The bouquets were GORGEOUS and smelled amazing! My hairstylist and make up artist who travels the world and country said they were the prettiest flowers she had seen in a long time! Maria even offered to have us pick up the flowers at the closer sister store (Roses are Red) to avoid a delivery fee. Very economical and I felt she was looking out for our best interest! Maria was flexible and communicated potential issues (not being able to get a certain flower because of hurricane Irma) which ended up not being an issue because she was able to get the ranunculus in the end! I HIGHLY recommend Violets in Bloom! Future brides: you can stop your florist search now!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Berilin R

Maria did a beautiful job on our wedding bouquets and pins. She put beautiful accessories to match our theme. The water emerged orchids with LED lights center pieces transformed our venue. Thank you so much Violets in Bloom for making my wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Mary V

Wow. Best florist. I am not a typical girl and I am not into flowers. I met with Maria and left everything in her hands. I never gave it a second thought. The day of our wedding the flowers where amazing! I still can't believe how pretty they where. I highly recommend Maria and... Read More Violets in Bloom. So professional and so talented.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Colleen S

Our wedding flowers turned out so beautifully! Christi did an incredible job creating my vision for bouquets and arch florals. Beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Catherine K

The floral design at my wedding were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! I just gave Maria a few pictures and my colors and she went ABOVE and beyond making my dream wedding flowers to perfection!!! Without a doubt one of the best parts of my wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kayla R

Amazing!!! I am so glad I went with this florist. They did incredible work, were very organized, and on top of things. Responded to my emails very quickly, sent photos of the progress of my bouquet the week of the wedding and were easy to get ahold of incase I needed to make any... Read More changes. They met and helped work with our budget and captured exactly what I was dreaming of in all of the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. We HIGHLY recommend and will most definitely us in the future!! They helped me have my dream wedding!! Thank you so so much!!

Christi and Maria are dream makers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Meaghan S

Everything was wonderful. Couldn't have been more pleased with the way that everything turned out! They exceeded all of my expectations (even when I'm sure I was a little nit-picky). They were quick to respond to my requests, flexible with my budget & high taste, let me come in... Read More and look at the flowers and arrangements as they were being prepared and were more than happy to make adjustments to the flowers the DAY before the wedding. Also, working with Maria was amazing! She is such an asset to the team at VIB. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Thank you so much!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/06/2014

Christi not only met, but exceeded our expectations. She always maintained contact and provided suggestions and recommendations to make our arrangements absolutely stunning. We had an arbor covered, a bouquet, and chair ends and all we're set up and delivered right on... Read More schedule. The freshness of the flowers was incredible as they lasted for over a week. Violets in Bloom did all this and superseded their local competitors in cost. Thanks again Christi and team for helping make our day so special.

Maria is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Ginamarie A

The whole staff was beyond amazing! Helpful honest and everything I visioned! Highly recommended!

Violets In Bloom

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Corinne H

I had a small DIY wedding and Violets helped out a lot! The flowers were great and the staff was great! I couldn't be happier with the final product!