V.I.P. Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with V.I.P. Country Club

A BALLROOM IN NEW ROCHELLE, NY

Terrace. The terrace offers breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound. Resting above the Long Island Sound, the terrace's pillars provide beauty and charm to this outdoor spot while creating a sense of intimacy. As an outdoor location, the terrace helps ensure that wedding photos have plenty of natural lighting.

Gardens. The outdoor gardens and sparkling fountains at the VIP Country Club create a romantic setting for intimate weddings. Many couples enjoy taking pictures in front of the captivating fountains.

Fireside Room. The fireside indoor room is an intimate spot for wedding ceremonies. The soft lighting creates an elegant atmosphere, while the fireplace makes for a comfortable environment. The tall ceilings with exposed wood beams keep the room feeling open and inviting.

Main Dining. Guests get a memorable waterfront dining experience in the main dining area, which is surrounded by views of the Long Island Sound. Pin spot lighting and focal points enhance the dining experience.

Tented Terraces. For couples looking for an outdoor wedding reception, the tented terraces create a formal environment for celebrating after the ceremony. Chandeliers adorn the tents and offer soft lighting for a luxurious feel.

The attentive staff at VIP Country Club work with your budget while striving to give you personalized care and special attention, just as a VIP should receive. If you desire, the team of experts help by arranging services for your wedding day, including decor, linens, photography, cakes, favors and invitations. Additionally, the team offers couples a complete event proposal checklist, which includes all that is needed for your wedding day.

After the wedding ceremony, guests are treated to a cocktail hour, which includes savory bites and cocktails, before retiring to the main dining area. The in-house music system creates an intimate setting during the reception.

The culinary team at VIP Country Club tailors and personalizes the menu for you. Because the culinary team takes priority in meeting special requests and needs, VIP Country Club is happy to help you plan a Kosher wedding if you desire. At this venue, couples are offered a number of perks:

• Bridal assistant
  • Elegant lounge areas
  • Private bridal suite
  • Restrooms exclusive to guests
  • Guaranteed privacy

In Westchester County With Breathtaking WaterViews

With renovations complete, our beautifully tailored dining rooms celebrate a tradition of elegance. The natural opulence of outdoor verandas for cocktail receptions & the serene beauty of outdoor terraces during dinner. Refreshing new ideas capture the spirit of innovation & your imagination.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2008 09

600 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, NY (914) 235-1500
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Melissa M

We want to start by saying our experience at VIP Country Club was nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!!!! From start to finish everything was top notch. We worked mainly with Tom and met with him on our initial visit. One of the questions my dad asked him was "what makes VIP different... Read More then the other venues located on the same road"...Tom's response proved to be true throughout our entire experience with VIP. He said their attention to detail makes them stand out. and BOY was he right! We were astonished the evening of our wedding to see just how amazing that attention to detail would pan out. Everyone always told us to expect something to go wrong or off plan....not at our reception!! That did not happen once...I cannot say enough good things about Tom and his team at VIP. I wish I could have my wedding reception there every weekend! As a bride who tended to be somewhat controlling :) Tom helped me feel good about things each and every step of the way even checking in with us during our reception. We also have to say how fantaaaaaastic our maitre d Vinny and bridal attendant Alyssa were. Vinny made sure every aspect of our reception ran smoothly and constantly checked in with us..he was awesome and made our night stress free for us! Alyssa made me feel like a princess the moment our car pulled up to VIP. Always checking in with us to ensure we had what we needed and was right by my side when I got up from the table to give me my drink or check if my feet were ok...she was a complete DOLL! We never had to worry about the things we brought with us (champagne flutes, cake cutter, photos)...they ensured everything made it to the car at the end of the night. its been two weeks to the day since our wedding and our guests are still talking about our wedding venue beauty and delicious food! Look no further....gorgeous views, amazing food, beautiful ballroom...VIP is an amazing place for a wedding or any other event!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Melissa D

A perfect venue for where our pefect wedding was held! Vinnny, Alyssa, Jeannie and Thomas were so attentive and understanding of our big day that it truly made a difference in the incredible result of it all! Everything from the planning to the day of preparation to the actual... Read More event, they had EVERYTHING covered! The food was so well made to our liking and the cake deisgn was magnificent. Our families and friends can't stop saying how much of a beautiful venue it was and how great the staff were! I couldn't ask for a better venue for my perfect wedding. Our memories there will last forever in our hearts!

2017-09-20T14:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind review. Best of Luck in your future endeavors!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amanda F

I have to say that VIP Country Club was absolutely amazing!!!!! Not only was the staff extremely professional but also very helpful as far as coming up with ideas for my wedding day. Vinston Joy assisted us with planning our reception and was a pleasure to work with. Tom... Read More Esposito, the General Manager was also very essential and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. My bridal attendant was Alyssa and she was very attentive. I forgot my garter belt and she was kind enough to get me another one. I would recommend VIP Country Club to anyone that needs a venue for a wedding and/or reception!!!!!! Great staff!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Amanda F

This is hands down the best place to have an wedding reception! It's such a beautiful place and a perfect location. However, what makes this place so great is not how nice it is, it's the excellent staff that works there . Everybody from the General Manager to the banquette... Read More servers are very professional. The Matrie'D who worked our wedding was Vinston and he was on point. It was pleasure to deal with him. Alyssa who was the bridal attendant went above and beyond for my wife and I to make sure we had everything we needed. If your looking for a venue with an amazing staff this is the place.

2017-09-20T14:30:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Venesa B

I felt like a queen that day, everyone was absolutely awesome they treat me like royalty like a celebrity. Alyssa my lady-in-waiting was amazing. Vinnie who I initially met was great he was kind and comfortable to talk to. Tom was also awesome and Michael our maitre d was... Read More amazing. I would recommend anyone to go to the VIP Country Club it's just an amazing venue.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Eleni L

We were so happy with our choice to have our reception at the VIP. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the quality of the food, the gorgeous views and the beauty of the venue itself. We loved the fact that our guests had access to the large terrace outside of the room. Our... Read More bridal attendant Christina was so accommodating, kind, and professional. She made sure we were happy and taken care of (and well fed!). Our maitre 'd was Michael, and he made sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. We were so happy to have him with us for the day of our wedding. The VIP was the perfect place for a wedding-we could not have been happier. We hope to attend a wedding there as guests one day!

2017-09-20T14:30:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Christie T

The venue was perfect! Pics can be taken on location on their water front property. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Not one complaint from guests!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kim F

The moment we met with Tom, we knew that we would be booking our wedding at the V.I.P. A few of my husband's family members also had their reception at the V.I.P. and no one had one bad thing to say. We chose to have a buffet dinner instead of sit down and Tom made sure that... Read More our stations were full of options and variety. Our guests still rave about the food and how beautiful the room was. As for our maitre d, Vinny, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!! The moment I stepped out of the limo, he was there to greet me with my bridal attendant, Alyssa. They explained the whole ceremony process as we had planned to have it outside but due to rain it had to be moved inside. Alyssa ran me through the main hallway into the bridal suite so that my guests did not see me before the ceremony. I felt like a princess being waited on hand and foot. The bridal suite already had drinks and fruit for my myself, bridal party and parents. Alyssa made sure my veil and headpiece were in place and walked by my side with my dad to the door to where the ceremony was. She never left my side. Vinny always made sure to check on us as well and make sure we had everything we needed. My glass was never empty and Alyssa even wiped my face with a napkin when I was hot from dancing lol. My husband and I could never say enough wonderful things about the service and staff at the V.I.P. Even at the end of the night, they made sure all of our belongings were packed securely and brought out to the car. If you want your wedding to be all about you (as it should be), book the V.I.P. and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Stephanie B

I got married on December 3rd 2016 at the V.I.P and I can’t begin to explain how amazing our day was. It was everything I hoped for and more and I owe a huge amount of it to the VIP Country Club. From the beginning planning stage to the end of the big day. It was beyond anything... Read More we could have expected. The Venue is gorgeous and there are so many different places to get romantic pictures for your big night. I cannot say enough about the staff who helped me every step of the way from helping me with vendors to going over every last detail with me. A huge thanks to Vince (Maître d) and Christina (Bridal Assistant) for all your patience and hard work and dedication that you put towards my day. You were beyond anything I could have expected and took care of every detail so I could enjoy my day. Whenever I turned around I had one of them to help me out with anything. You kept me calm and made sure I always had everything I needed. I know that everything would go well with you guys running the show that night. I had 20 people in my bridal party and somehow you guys coordinated them whenever needed so I did not have to. I appreciate all the hard work, dedication and thought that was put into my day. I cannot say enough how professional, thoughtful and organized everyone was. All of our guests were blown away by the service of the V.I.P. I still get calls 3 weeks later about how delicious the food was from cocktail hour to the Venetian hour. The huge variety and the Displays are beautiful and the Food was delicious! A million thanks to all the staff at the VIP. I am so grateful for all of you and how perfect my wedding was because of you!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brittany G

Where do I even start with this amazing venue! From the minute we walked in to the VIP we knew this is where we wanted to get married! The ambiance is so welcoming and beautiful! We first met with Mike who went over every detail we needed to make our decision with no hidden... Read More costs, he was fully transparent. After we booked VIP we met with Tom to go over the final details for the wedding. Tom was absolutely amazing and he knows his wedding stuff! From the menu to the seating charts he explained everything in great which I really appreciated, as I am an Accountant and had made spreadsheets for everything! The front desk was amazing as well, they answered all of our questions and were always very friendly. I can't even begin to describe my wedding day, the VIP team was absolutely impeccable! Vinny was our Maitre D and Christina was my bridal attendant, both were so amazing to work with! Vinny made sure everything went smoothly and Christina was by my side the entire time. She helped with my bustle because no one else could find the hooks and she even had an extra pair of flip flops just in case I wanted to change out of my heels. Christina was like a Ninja! There was one point I turned around and she had a bottled water waiting for me. I can not say enough about Christina and Vinny they were a joy to work with. The service alone was amazing not to mention the food, cake, and dessert hour. Guests were raving about the food and how amazing the cocktail hour was. The VIP team even setup the many candles my mom decided she wanted for the tables and it looked absolutely beautiful with the pinned lighting. My parents were so pleased with VIP as well as all of my guests, I will never forget my special day and VIP is one of the main reasons why :D. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsay A

Adam and I just got married on 10/22/16. It was the most amazing day of our lives! We are both so lucky and thankful to have gotten married at the VIP Country Club. We fell in love with it right away. The venue is beautiful, spacious, and so personal. The front desk staff were... Read More always so sweet. Michael, our maitre de was such a nice guy and had our best interests at heart. Alyssa the bridal attendant was the most reliable, dependable, and loyal person throughout the night. She never left me astray and was always there for me no matter what. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable and took initiative to apply extra lipstick, supply drinks and food, or use a napkin to blot my face, etc. TJ was also amazing and made the party run so smoothly. I advise anyone who just got engaged or who is getting engaged to book the VIP before dates get snatched up. I am so thankful I did!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sharyn H

Amazing! Beautiful! Coordinated! Delectable! The alphabet could go on with descriptions of the VIP Country Club. From the first visit we made, my husband & I knew this was the place to have our special day. They have it all - ceremony site, food, drink, etc. Whatever your... Read More heart desires, they will work with you to create your special day and then some. Tom (GM), Mike (maitre d), Christina (bridal attendant) and T.J. (captain) were the best team we could have. They each took their responsibility to heart, giving us the best of themselves from start to finish. All of our friends and family are still talking about the day... so much food, great views, amazing space, great staff, etc. Thank you so very much for everything you did from our initial tour, to signing the contract, to the food tasting, and beyond. You are all amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lily W

My husband and I had our wedding at VIP this past May and agree that we would recommend this venue to any future Bride& Groom out there who are still looking for the perfect venue. VIP is definitely a nice way to go. The venue is truly spectacular in many ways, from the... Read More fireplace and piano when you first walk in, to the spacious and beautiful bridal suite. There is a mini hallway inside the bridal suite that provides great natural lighting and is the perfect spot for some bridal & getting ready pics. (My Photographer loved that area!) The food: Perhaps I am just a harsh critic when it comes to food, but the food itself was okay to me and nothing to write home about. But I expected this from any wedding venue since it is very hard to have great food at weddings when they are making so many dishes all at once. Although a lot of my guest did like the cocktail hour dishes and the entree, so I guess it comes down to personal preference. However, I must say our cannoli cream wedding cake was really delicious and even my husband agrees and he barely likes/eats sweets. (I know! Who doesn’t love sweets?) My bridal party and guests also agreed that the cannoli cream cake was delicious. The service: I would like to give a special shout out to my bridal attendant Christina, our Matre D’ Mike, and one of our bartender’s, Adrian! Mike and Christina did a wonderful job of making sure everything went smoothly and paid really closed attention to details which I appreciated. We had a weird flower boutique that was sent to us from some guests and Mike pulled my husband and I over to take a look at it to ask if it was okay to display it. I am so happy he did that because we (or at least I) didn’t want it displayed at all. Christina was also very attentive and also paid close attention to details such as fixing my bridal train before I walk down the aisle, calming my nerves down by making silly jokes and making sure we were well fed and liquored up. She was very attentive without being intrusive. Minus one star for I was not too pleased that my guests couldn’t order shots or “Top Shelf Liquor” without the bride or groom present, which I found bizarre since we paid for top shelf liquor in our wedding contract. I was not about to argue the basis of our wedding contact with Mike on the day of our wedding. So I just let it go and went with it. But what made me more annoyed is that even after we followed that “rule”, one of the bartender told me he had to “check with management” before he can serve me and my guest shots. I was beyond appalled. And this is where Adrian comes in. Although he was also following protocol with asking management, he also made it more pleasant for me and my guest, cracking jokes and just having fun with my guest. All my friends loved him! He was definitely the best bartender throughout the night. Conclusion: Overall we highly recommend VIP as your wedding venue as they really work with you to accommodate your requests and their service is really great and attentive. I would say you would go to VIP for their good service but not so much their food.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 melissa e

From start to finish- AMAZING! My husband and I had a blast at our wedding. Staff is fantastic. We knew from the beginning we wanted to attend out cocktail hour. Once we did our food tasting, we made sure not to miss out on any of the food. All our guests have continued to rave... Read More about the food. The place was beautiful. We had Vinny as our maitre d and he kept everthing flowing. We LOVED LOVED LOVED our bridal attendant Christina! She is absolutly amazing. She was fun, sweet and always there when you needed her. Now we cant wait to attend a party there as guests!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Christa L

Words cannot express how deeply grateful I am to the VIP staff. There was no way I could ever predict how incredible they would make my special day. From the very first meeting with Mike to Christina (my bridal attendant) walking me on to the bus at the end of the wedding... Read More night, the entire experience was flawless. The accommodated my every need, while attending to needs I didn't even know I had! I never worried about a single thing. They were so organized and professional that I had no doubts leading up to my wedding that everything would be taken care of. The VIP exceeded my expectations in every way. My friends and family even remarked on how the VIP was the best wedding venue they've ever seen, highlighting members of the staff. From the bottom of my heart - thank you VIP!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Suzy D

VIP made our wedding the most amazing day! We chose to have our wedding reception here because of how welcoming Tom the GM and the staff were during our first visit. They assured us that we would not have to worry about anything on our day- and we did not! They took care of... Read More every need. The staff thoroughly plans and meets with you before your wedding to assure a stress free day. We were so grateful for that. (If you have to call and ask a question in between, Anna was amazing to talk to on the phone as well!) When it finally came to be the night of our reception, Vin, Alyssa, and Jeannie took the best care of us! They continued to make sure that everything was perfect, we had everything we asked for/planned for, and we had everything we needed throughout the night. The food was amazing and there was plenty! Our guests continue to talk about our cocktail hour stations and entrees to this day! Oh and by the way VIP literally will cater to your every need - my husband has severe nut allergies and they ENSURED that everything was nut free, so if that is something you worry about, VIP will take care of that as well. They were the only venue that guaranteed that for us! Suzanne and Robert Gagliardi :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jenn R

My wedding at the VIP was spectacular and my husband and I had guests coming up to us all evening and the next morning saying it was the best wedding that that had attended! The food was excellent and ubiquitous. A spectacular cocktail hour and top shelf open bar were critical... Read More to us and the VIP certainly delivered! Several guests thought the cocktail hour was dinner itself! The dinner menu was fresh and the dessert hour was out of this world. I only wish I had had more time to enjoy it! In terms of the space and set-up, I had a fair amount of special details and detailed candle arrangement center pieces and everything was set up perfectly without a single question to me. They nailed every detail. They staff helping my groom and I through our evening was also out of this world. Vin, our Matre D' was more like the master of ceremonies; he orchestrated the whole evening and kept all of the logistics tight as well as ensuring that my groom and I were happy throughout the evening. Christina, my bridal attendant, was beyond amazing. I was convinced that I didn't need a bridal attended because I'm pretty self-sufficient and I had 5 bridesmaids, and I looked to her all evening. She knew / did everything from when to kick out everyone because I just needed a moment to breathe before the ceremony, pulling back my hair for me in the reception when I was hot from dancing and pulling on it (which I didn't even realize I was doing!), to keeping myself and my groom well fed and refreshed. There was no way I could have kept track of time and what needed to be done throughout the evening without her - thank you, Christina!! And finally thank you to Jeannie who was making sure that everything behind the scenes went flawlessly! The VIP was great leading up to, during, and after my wedding and I'm so glad I made the choice to use them - they made my special day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 nella c

Great experience from start to finish. Mr. Esposito is very professional but also amicable and friendly. A wonderful person to do business with. My entire reception was executed flawlessly. My bridal attendant, Chrsitine was so awesome. I am not used to being pampered so it was... Read More funny to notice a person scurrying after me in my big white dress all the time even when I simply wanted to use the bathroom LOL. Chrsitine was extremely attentive and wonderful. I had no complaints and the price was great and location so beautiful. I recommend the VIP to everyone! Best, Mrs. Antonella Hallock (Castaldo) married May 22, 2016!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Tara O

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From day one in booking the venue with Mike and then working with Tom to finalize all the details, the VIP Country Club staff couldn't have been more helpful and a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond whenever I emailed or called with a question!... Read More It didn't stop there. On our wedding day, it was absolutely PERFECT! The VIP Country Club was and is absolutely exquisite. My bridal attendant, Alyssa, was a rock star!! She was by our side from the moment we came through the door, making sure we had everything we needed, from food to drinks, throughout the entire night! I had also made up some of my own candle and picture arrangements, and Alyssa did a fabulous job setting it up exactly how the picture was! We had our ceremony outside, which was stunning and then our reception was in the West Wing (The smaller of the two rooms). Even though there was another wedding going on, on the other side of the building, you would have never known it! The staff does a great job to make sure all the guests do not wander to the other side of the building. Mike and TJ were also amazing throughout the night making sure that our guests were taken care of. Can we talk about the food!! Most of our guests thought that the cocktail our was the meal, however, much to their surprise they got a full course meal during the reception as well. There was not only a TON of food, but it was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! A girl always dreams about her wedding day, but never did I imagine it could be that perfect!! Our friends and family are still talking about the wedding and how amazing everything was. I would recommend the VIP Country Club to anyone who wants a fabulous STRESS FREE wedding!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Danielle G

Perfection was an understatement! From the moment I arrived on site I felt like royalty. VIP country club was exquisite. My bridal attendant, Alyssa, was by my side to help me every second I needed her! From getting us food from our cocktail hour into the bridal suite to... Read More literally dabbing my forehead dry the second I stepped off the dance floor. The whole day I felt comfortable and taken care of. But not just me, my guests were in awe! We had our ceremony outside and it was gorgeous! We ran on time the ENTIRE night as well. We were in the west wing which is the smaller of the 2 rooms there and there was another event on the other side. You would never know. It was one thing I was worried about when booking a venue but everything is totally separate. There was even staff there to just make sure no unwanted guests wandered into you side! I am serious when I say WE WERE ROYALTY! Michael was there from day 1 when we visited the venue. Every time I called with questions he was there to answer them. They were so accommodating with every request we made! Schedule a tasting!! It was delicious and made picking our menu alot easier! Tom the GM had our final meetings leading up the event and was so great! They know what they are doing! and questions and concerns he was on it! I honestly felt like I had personal wedding planners with the VIP staff! THE FOOD THO!!!! My guests were dining at a 5-star restaurant!! They thought the cocktail hour was dinner there was so much of it! The entrees and chef's special were outstanding! Our special was rack of lamb and it was "melt in your mouth" delicious! The dinner plates came out super hot fresh out of the kitchen like a 5-star dining experience. My guest said best wedding they have been to including their own! HA! Then we did the Dolce Vita cafe desert hour, we are still talking about those donuts dipped in nutella! And the smore's station, crepe station, cordials! All perfection! A few times during the night I just looked around and thought "I can't believe this is MY wedding." Perfection was something we were striving for but VIP country club beyond exceeded those expectations, in every part possible. Choosing the VIP country Club was THE BEST decision I made when planning my wedding and if I had the chance to do it all again I would not change a thing.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Teresa P

5/5- I wish I could score higher!! My wedding here, and the whole process was EXCELLENT. I knew that vendors and venues would cater to the brides needs and wants, as we are the customer, but I NEVER expected the level of attention and great service that the staff at the VIP... Read More Country Club. My whole bridal party and family even went out of their way to tell me how amazing our Maitre D' ( Vinny) was. I posted a picture to instagram the day after our wedding and said, "anyone who says you don't get a chance to enjoy your own wedding, is doing it wrong!!" I got to eat, drink, party, and have a blast at my wedding, since the staff literally took care of EVERYTHING. My bridal attendant was Alyssa, she was so sweet and fun.... and she basically anticipated my every need, before I even asked. We had our ceremony inside, which I was bummed about, but it was just too cold and rainy. The outside is so spacious, the pergola is gorgeous, and the views are beautiful BUT! When we did pictures and the ceremony inside, it was also beautiful... it didn't seem like a "Plan B" because of how smoothly everything went. The food- is to die for. Not only was there a ridiculous abundance, but it was all delicious! We had several people say that they were not sure if we would even have a sit-down dinner, since there was so much good food during the cocktail hour!! Jeannie was there for our original food tasting, as well as our wedding, and she offered plenty of advice and help to us!! We had about 180 guests ad 9 vendors to feed- so it was pretty expensive, as all weddings was. But the VALUE, was MANY MANY times better than what we would have gotten ANYWHERE else that we looked into Communication before the actual event was pretty open and easy, with Tom, Michael, and even the receptionists. THANK YOU

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Gina R

Wow I don't even know where to start. From start to finish it was literally the best wedding and amazing. So many of my guests said it was one of the best weddings they ever been to and it was an Italian wedding so they've been to a lot and have a lot to compare to. We first met... Read More Michael, he showed us what they had to offer and went over prices. He really was helpful, nice, and accommodated all of our requests. After we signed a contract we met with Tom. He made everuthing understandable and easy between payments and picking out food and cake tasting, he made it simple and fun. He was easily reachable and if I wanted to switch anything he was happy to do so. Vinny was our maitre'd the night of the wedding he literally made everything flawless. he made sure all of our guests knew where to sit. He made sure the bridal party entrance all went without flaws and he made sure every single one of our guests were happy with their food, drinks etc. Alyssa was my bridal attendant. She was literally the best! What an asset she is to the VIP. I could not turn in one direction without her being there to help. She was there when I dropped something on my dress to get out the stain, to pinning it up so I wasn't tripping on it, to constantly bringing us food and drinks so we weren't missing out on anything. I could not have asked for anyone better. She found all of my family whenever they were needed, I don't even know how she knew who they were. The cocktail hour was one of the bests and it had so much and it was included in the price. They literally had everything you could think of. My guests couldn't believe all of the food that was there. There must have been 30 different stations of food or more. It was amazing! Viennese table was setup outside because it ended up being a beautiful night, What an amazing setup. One of the best I've ever seen. With ice sculptures and all the dessert you can think of. Crepe stations and chocolate fountains and banana foster station...the list goes on and on....Not only was their so much the food quality was exceptional. Everything was delcious! My guests are still talking about my wedding being the best. I can't thank the VIP enough for how amazing they made it and flawless.

Pure Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Michelle O

First off I want to say that my sister in law as well as all of her brother in law's have gotten married at VIP over the past 15 years and they absolutely loved it then which made me and my husband go to them when it came time for us to get married and I will tell you that even... Read More after 6+ weddings at this venue and after all this time they have yet to disappoint our family! From the time that we booked olwith then almost 2 years in advance they have been nothing but gracious and understanding! Obviously being a first time bride you have no idea what to expect or what you are doing and they helped me along the way with everything! The answered all my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and never made me feel like I was crazy for reaching out so much! In fact they always encouraged me to ask even the stupid questions. Michael was our guy who showed up the venue, sat down and crunched numbers and helped us through signing the contract as well as being our maitre'd the day of and he was also fabulous! He checked on every table, made sure our guests had what they needed and wanted and ensured the staff was doing their job! You don't get service like that just anywhere! Leading up to the day Tom was the guy who followed up with my emails and phone calls and made sure that everything was taken care of. I showed up with boxes of stuff for decoration that I wanted in certain places and he was the man taking notes to ensure my day filled of detail was exactly what I wanted and let me just say, that's exactly what I got! My centerpeices put together, my candles lit, my isle runner placed just so, and of course my 5ft blue velvet cake!! He was the guy who made all my envisions come to life and walking into my reception the day of was nothing short of pure perfection! The day of was everything we expected and MORE! Alyssa was our bridal attendant (better than my own maid of honor!) and as soon as our bus pulled up and I walked into the lobby of guests she quickly grabbed me and escorted me to where ever I needed to be! She made sure I ate, made sure my dress train was perfect, she even tied my husbands shoes! She was such a doll! Everything I needed or wanted she made sure she got and I really didn't expect such level of service but I am telling you as a bride herself; VIP takes care of it all and does so in a way that leaves your wedding day to be everything you wanted and more! A lot of people might be scared at the cost of what VIP charges however, as a resturaunt owner myself and as a person who has obviously been to many of weddings herself, I can tell you that ITS ALL WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I don't think that any other venue in the state of NY or CT can even compare to what VIP does for their clients! From the food, to the cake, to the service...everything is amazing!! Thank you to all the staff at VIP and especially to Mike, Tom and Alyssa! You guys have made my wedding a day I will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Elizabeth T

I had my wedding there 11/14/15 and it was BEYOND amazing. We did all of our planning with Tom, who was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our day would be great. Each meeting he was prepared - he knew all of the details for our wedding day and always made... Read More sure my fiancé and I were comfortable. At our final meeting before the wedding Tom provided us with a final checklist of all of the items we need to make sure we brought to the VIP for the wedding. I had never heard of a venue providing their clients with a checklist to help them out, this was beyond helpful and amazing. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Tom made everything easy and most importantly FUN! Vinny and Alyssa were in charge of our wedding day and they went above and beyond as well. Vinny was great - we had a few vendors arrive later than expected and without even being asked he went out of his way to call them to ensure they were on their way. The VIP has great relationships with many of the local vendors, which is a big plus. He made sure everyone was taken care of and comfortable. I knew we were in the best hands. I like to describe Alyssa as anyone’s "model maid of honor." From the minute the limo pulled up she stayed with me. Through the photos and the reception she helped me fix my hair, get my shoes on and off, and made sure I ate and drank. Not only did she help me during the reception but I had a lot of personalized pieces I had needed the VIP to put out for the reception and Alyssa did an amazing job – from photo frames to napkins everything was in the correct place, I couldn’t have done it better myself! My guests were amazed by the wedding. Everyone was blown away by the food, décor, and service. From the cocktail hour to the venetian hour everyone loved the food. I can’t express how amazing the VIP was. They are professional, helpful, friendly and well respected. I know I will be booking the VIP from future parties and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do too!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Blaine R

The three most popular venue compliments from my guest. 1) This place is so beautiful. 2) The food was everything! (Slang for delicious). 3) The staff was so nice and attentive. From start to finish the V.I.P Country Club was amazing! Vinny worked with my budget to help make my... Read More dream wedding affordable. As my maitre’d and kept me informed before each major wedding event i.e Garter toss, cake cutting, first dance etc. and worked behind the scenes making everything run smoothly. Tom explained all the little details that help to keep me organize even gave me a very much needed extra hour to get ready in the suite. Alyssa my bridal attendant was Crazy AWESOME! She had bobby pins when my hair was messing up. Safety pins for my dress, she even had a needle and thread on her!! She was prepared for any possible wedding disaster and was very helpful the entire night! The VIP Country Club was so beautiful, and the food was so good I really wish they had a restaurant so that I can have more. My husband and I attended our prom there and liked it so much we came back to share new memories there with our family and friends. Thank you VIP for giving me a wedding that will be talked about for a long time. If you have any doubts rest assured that with the VIP you are in good hands.