VIP CREATIVE PRODUCTIONS

Dallas/Ft. Worth Metro

For Life's Special Moments

You're not planning for just any wedding--you're planning the wedding of your dreams! Whether it's sharing a moment with your bridesmaids, or kissing your new groom, we're there to capture those once in a lifetime moments.Simply elegant images that last forever--our dream is to make yours come true.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Dallas/Ft. Worth Metro (214) 907-9575

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Katherine S

Our venue recommended Sharron to us for our wedding photographer and we couldn't have been happier! We had so much fun taking posed pictures with her for our engagement shoot and our wedding and absolutely adored the un-posed moments she captured as well. She is fun and... Read More professional - the perfect combination for an excellent day! We will be calling her again and will highly recommend her to others!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hannah S

Sharron was WONDERFUL to work with! We had two photographers during our ceremony (the second photographer, Heather, was also AMAZING) and then one photographer for our reception which was Sharron. Before the wedding, when everyone was getting ready, Sharron and Heather jumped... Read More right in and helped in any way that they could. I am so thankful because they went above and beyond what I'm sure most photographers would. Also, one thing I noticed when looking for photographers is that they don't always coordinate well with each other. For example, one photographer will shoot an important moment (like the bride and groom kissing) and the other photographer will be in the background of that picture. This was never the case with Sharron and Heather! Sharron was so flexible and accommodating throughout the entire wedding process which eliminated so much stress. Even though her schedule stays full, it was never an issue scheduling time for additional shoots or to go over details for the wedding. She's always very quick to respond (even after the wedding)! She was so fun and sweet and we wholeheartedly enjoyed working with her, even though we're not the type of people who love getting pictures taken. We're so glad we picked Sharron as our wedding photographer (and our families loved her too)!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jennifer O

I had the pleasure of having VIP Creative Productions at my destination wedding in Las Vegas this summer. She staged a beautiful "first look" with my husband that was just perfect. She captured all of the special moments with loved ones in a creative and professional manner. I... Read More received the beautiful photos back shortly after the wedding and I have them proudly displayed throughout my home. I even received the copyright release so I could print as many as I wished! If you want the photographer who is professional, reliable, talented, cost effective (the list could go on and on!) VIP Creative Productions is your choice! Don't trust your special day with anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Benjamin R

VIP Creative Productions are professional, caring, high quality and extremely easy to work with. Sharon has exceptional knowledge and experience which shines through into her work, and as a result, captured precious memories we will treasure. (And put all over our house!) I... Read More can't thank Sharon and VIP enough for all their hard work, and so thankful we know where to go for our next shoot!! I would definitely recommend VIP creative productions for all your photography needs!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kelsey S

I was really worried that I was not going to have a photographer for my wedding! Shannon was so nice and worked with me even though it was pretty late notice. Prices were so reasonable! She was GREAT on my wedding day and knew exactly what to take pictures of. I never had to... Read More stress!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lyndsey C

Sharron was amazing!! So professional and a true pleasure to work with! From the bridal shoot to the actual wedding pictures she took the time capture all the special moments! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Whitney E

My daughter was married this past weekend. We used VIP Productions. Sharron and her staff did a fantastick job. The bridal portraits Sharron took were stunning. She was very patient and calm during our session even though we were running a bit late. We received the bridal... Read More proofs very timely. Sharron was very patient with everyone at the wedding and reception. She was laid back which fits well with my family. I give VIP a thumbs up and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura E

I had the pleasure of meeting Sharron, owner of VIP Creative Productions during my son's wedding. By far, the wedding pictures were the best I have ever seen. Sharron captured the day perfectly and they reflect how in love my son and his wife are! Many to choose from to hang... Read More in the living room, it's going to be tough not to have them all! Thanks Sharron for being so professional and easy to work with as well.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Heather G

Sharron was wonderful for our engagement pictures! She was very accommodating to the location we had in mind and did a wonderful job in the small space. We received our pictures within a week and we has so many great options to choose from for our Save the Date. Overall, we had... Read More a great time and were very pleased with our photos! I definitely recommend VIP Creative Productions for anyone who is looking for a fun photographer who provides great quality work!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Penny A

We absoloutely loved Sharron. She was professional, but also fun and approachable. She was so patient and and so easy to work with. We had an outdoor garden ceremony followed by a large dinner party & dance the following day, and she captured both settings beautifully. She was... Read More able to get so many candid moments without being intrusive, and she set up some absolutely beautiful, professional shots for our wedding party. She offered reasonable pricing for our two day event, which was the icing on the cake. We loved her--definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

I hired VIP Creative Productions as my photographer for my proposal, engagement photos and wedding. She did a great job capturing the emotion at each occasion. She suggested poses and pointers to make the engagement and wedding photos relaxed and enjoyable. VIP Creative... Read More Productions is a great value and they provide exceptional quality and customer service. I would highly recommend VIP Creative Productions!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittney D

Sharron was AHHHHHMMMMAZING. They did our engagement photos, bridals, and ceremony pictures. I love the option of getting the pictures on jump drives so we can take our time with deciding on the ones we liked. We will definitely be using them in the future for family portraits!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Claudia L

It was an absolute pleasure having sharron as our photographer. Never met someone so kind and easy to work with. All 2100+ pictures came out great and recieved the within a month after the wedding. I absolutely recommend VIP Creative Productions too anyone in need of a... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Cindy D

I highly recommend using vip creative productions! Planning a small wedding in a short time I didn't have enough time to do much research, once I contacted Sharron I got a reply right away and answered all my questions i was sold, lucky for me my wedding date was... Read More available.She took time of her day to meet up and get to know each other in person and to sign the contract, I loved that! She did such an amazing job capturing every special moment and everyone in it. The whole family complemented on how good the photographer was getting lots and lots of pictures.We got our DVDs with all the pictures in a reasonable time.everyone loves them and after looking at all of them I'm so glad I made the right decision of choosing Vip creative production. Thank you so much Sharron!

Flexible is an understatement

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Kelly S

If I had to describe Sharon with one word I would say flexible! She worked with me and my crazy schedule so much! But as a person to take your photos I couldn't have picked a better person. I was told to pick someone you have a connection with because your going to b up close... Read More and personal for quite a while. Sharon does the with no effort. She is such a kind and sweet woman. I never felt uncomfortable at any point and knew she would give me honest feed back when I asked. She works so hard to get the photos that you dream of. She was always on time and ready to go. I knew I could count on her. The things I would do different is to communicate after photo editing with her for possible changes and to pay for additional hours on the wedding day. You don't want your budget to get in the way from memories you will have forever!

Great service and value

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Cynthia W

I was planning a small casual wedding from the other side of the state. I had only about a month before the wedding and I didn't need some huge photography package with hours and hours of shots and video. I also knew that I wanted a copyright release on my photos. VIP creative... Read More productions was able to accommodate all of my needs. Sharron offers a variety of packages for whatever type of wedding you may be having and she is flexible about meeting your needs. I picked one the the smallest packages she had and she let me add on an additional hour of photography without having to upgrade to the next package. Sharron communicated with me several times before the wedding to get a feel for what I wanted and was very good about making sure if there were any important factors that she needed to be aware of such as family dynamics etc. On the day of my wedding she showed up ready to work came and found me to take some pictures of the bridal party getting ready as I had asked for. During the ceremony I didn't notice her (which is a good thing, I didn't want to be distracted) and she got some great shots. After the ceremony she took her time as we went through the portraits that I had asked for. As some one who doesn't really take pictures very often I appreciated that she would occasionally and gently remind me to smile, I can tell which pictures she reminded me about this for because I look so much better! A couple weeks after the wedding I got my photos in her online gallery as well as on a disc and am quite satisfied with the quality. For those looking for a photographer in the DFW area that can work with what they need whether its a big or small wedding I would definitely recommend VIP creative productions.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Sandy B

Sharron did our engagement and wedding pictures. Justin, my better half, is extremely shy and does not like taking pictures. Sharron was so wonderful that even he had a wonderful time. She was so warm and caring, it felt like a family member was capturing the moments. For our... Read More big day, her crew and herself spent the whole day with us and, again, it was as if we had another family member hanging out. I could not have asked for a more amazing and caring photographer. I have found a lifelong friend and photographer in this wonderful woman. I can't wait to get pregnant so I can see her again! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend VIP Creative Productions.

Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

2015 marked a momentous occasion for my husband and me - our 50th wedding anniversary. VIP Creative Productions does remarkable work and was our only choice to document our occasion with a photo shoot. Sharron is talented, easy to work with and had such wonderful ideas to bring... Read More out our personalities. She made it a fun experience. We also did a vow renewal and she was there to document that with our family and fiends. We have recommended VIP to our friends and most definitely would use them again.

I felt like a princess - and looked like one!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

I usually hate seeing myself in pictures, but not in my engagement photos or on my wedding day! Sharon did a fantastic job of making me feel so comfortable that by the end of our engagement photo session, I was picking out locations for more pictures! Sharon was so... Read More professional and flexible! I felt like a friend was taking our pictures. Everyone commented on our wonderful the pictures came out and its because of Sharon!

VIP Creative Productions = Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Peggy Y

I am in awe of the amazing and wonderful photography created by VIP Creative Productions. Sharron captured the most precious and sentimental moments of our wedding day and mingled among those moments were those of laughter and fun. It was just a great combination to represent... Read More what the day truly encompassed for us. Having Sharron as our photographer made us forget about the downpour of rain just outside. No for us, with Sharron at work all we were left to experience and share was our love that beamed like the sunshine on the inside while with family and friends celebrated with us. It was certainly a complete pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to any one. Go VIP!

Fabulous Photography!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Cathy K

VIP Creative Productions did an incredible job with our engagement and wedding photographs...and that's saying alot!! Both my new husband and I HATE having our picture taken, but Sharron was a pleasure to work with and we actually ended up having a great time. Even better,... Read More all of the pictures turned out great (again that's saying alot!!), and they have a quick turnaround for getting them edited, cropped, and online for viewing. At the wedding she got 1,000's of shots, not just of us, but of everyone there which we know will be a wonderful memory of the event. I'm not sure how they got so many shots, as I never noticed them in the way or being intrusive. Perfect!! And one of my favorite parts is that you get a copyright release for all of the images so that you can post them and/or print them whenever you want. We would highly recommend VIP Creative Productions! Easy to work with, responsive, flexible, great pricing, fun, and a super product!

VIP will not let you down

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Sarah S

Sharron is amazing. Its so scary picking your photographer, pick Sharron and you can rest easy your pictures will be amazing. My guests were all impressed with her because she captures everything and is so professional. She is super responsive and easy to work with. She will be... Read More our new family photographer for future needs

Sharron is your choice

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Sarah S

I cannot say enough good things about VIP Creative Productions/Sharron. She captured everything important and caught it in the most awesome ways. You don't have to pay a fortune for high quality and super professionalism...and I got the pics back when she promised. Very happy!!!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Amanda D

VIP Creative Productions is amazing! Sharron was so great and fun and easy to work with! I can't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding... She's truly amazing! You won't be disappointed. Thanks Sharron!

Nice photographer you can count on!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Angela E

The photographer was very personable and reliable. I asked her to have the photographs done early so we could show them to our family at Christmas and she was eager to do this for us. I had a lot of issues with other vendors during our wedding in terms of reliability and... Read More organization and she was not one of them. I was able to count on her and she did a great job. Having her there put my mind at ease and I so appreciate having her there at my wedding.