DJ Entertainment. Beyond your expectations!

VIP DJ Entertainment believes that no two weddings are alike. Your personal DJ will work with you prior to your wedding to make sure he knows exactly what you want. Our online playlists and event planning tools make it simple to create a timeline and choose songs for your wedding.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1741 Goosetown Rd., East Fallowfield, PA Serving Tri-State Area (610) 384-3805

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Matt M

My wife and I were married 8/12/17 and had our reception at Downingtown Country Club. VIP Entertainment was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Likewise, our DJ Adam Weiner was OUTSTANDING. People were dancing the entire night (we had a 6 hour... Read More reception). All of our family and friends said they had a blast, as did we (the married couple). There are tons of DJ's out there, but Adam was incredible and would encourage people to specifically ask for him if you have a fun groups of family/friends who like to dance!!! Thank you VIP and DJ ADAM WEINER for helping make our day/night so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelly T

We LOVED working with DJ Greg for our September 2017 wedding. He was so organized, very professional and put so much effort into our day before the event even started. We would book Greg and VIP DJ Entertainment all over again if we could!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Beth Ann F

VIP DJ Entertainment was great to work with! Our DJ, Johnny Johnson, included all of our recommendations seamlessly and was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. Everyone I worked with was so professional. I highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to other... Read More brides searching for a DJ! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Christina V

We got married 2/17/18 and used DJ Greg from VIP DJ entertainment. It was an amazing experience as he worked closely with me to plan an amazing night. He was extremely professional, honored all my guests requests and managed to even get my family on the dance floor. He also... Read More spent time on the phone to prepare for the day, always answered my phone calls and emails, and made great suggestions for how to make the day flow. It was an amazing night and he made it even better. I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Gianna M

Where do I even begin?! I am forever grateful for choosing VIP DJ and having DJ Adam. I was in a car accident a month in a half before our wedding and had a severe concussion. Adam made everything so easy, he helped plan everything step by step and give us ideas that was hard... Read More for me to try and think of on my own. We got married at Normandy Farms 10/08/17! Everyone loved Adam (including my husband and I), he kept everyone dancing ally night long! We are forever grateful to you guys, thank you so much for everything!! I have recommended you to everyone I know getting married haha (:

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Robin T

My husband and I were married in August of last year, and having VIP Entertainment do our wedding was such a privilege and a pleasure. They truly do live up to their name—from the very start they made me feel like a VIP! In the beginning of the wedding planning process, as I... Read More was scoping out DJs and requesting quotes and leaving phone messages here and there, Fred Alvisi of VIP Entertainment was persistent, calling me time and again to follow up on my request for information until I finally returned the call! (It is important to note that my delay was not for lack of interest but rather because I am just universally bad at getting back to people!) That impressed me so much, his persistence and also how professional he was over the phone, also everything they included in their package! When I told Fred that we were looking for a bilingual English/Spanish DJ “fluent” in different genres of music, he immediately recommended DJ Ren, who was PHENOMENAL. Not only with the actual DJing itself, but with his patience and flexibility with me during the planning process (and I mean the whole process leading up to the wedding, as in 1-2 days before!). I was impressed that Rene reached out months before the wedding, shortly after we had booked with VIP, just to schedule a phone call to introduce himself, etc. Between my conversations with Fred and with Rene, I was always made to feel at ease, knowing that I was in good hands and that I would not need to worry about this aspect of the wedding planning process anymore! A few weeks prior to the wedding, Rene was willing to put up with my questions for an hour over the phone and made me feel like it did not bother him at all (although I certainly would have been annoyed by me!)! I even changed our entrance song the NIGHT BEFORE the wedding (can you say last minute??) and he made it happen. The same can be said for the wedding reception itself, which was a blast. If you go with VIP Entertainment, and definitely with DJ Ren, you are in good hands. I was very impressed with this organization and definitely recommend them! :)

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Nora W

I got married 1/26/18 and Fred did an amazing job! No one left the dance floor!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Monicka G

We hired Fred for our wedding in January and he was amazing and easy to work with. Responds to emails in time and did a great job on the wedding day without any issues!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Lori B

We had the pleasure of having VIP entertainment, specifically Fred Alvisi, DJ our 12/29/2017 wedding at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern. He provided music and entertainment for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I can say that he was phenomenal. Fred is easy to work with.... Read More He was so flexible with our last minute changes and everything went off without a hitch. Fred quickly had a feel for what we wanted, was able to read the crowd and kept things moving perfectly. Use VIP Entertainment, they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Dae K

We are so grateful for Adam's involvement on our wedding day. He heard everything we had to say literally up to the end of the wedding day and saw to it that it was delivered. He was flexible with the changes I requested last minute and was pleasant to work with. My guests were... Read More on the dance floor til the end of the night because of his song choices! He really pays keen attention to the audience and gets them moving.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jacquelynn K

After working with DJ Fred, we now know why he has so many 5 star reviews. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so kind, funny, patient, and got everyone on the dance floor at our intimate wedding! He was the DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He... Read More worked with us prior to the wedding until all the details were perfect! The online system they use is absolutely great! It allows for you to easily pick music (ie special songs, requests, etc) and arrange timelines. We were worried since our wedding count was so small that no one would dance and the event would end early, but with DJ Fred there, that was not the case! A HUGE thanks to Fred for making our big day so fun and memorable! :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Melanie B

DJ Rene was beyond awesome on our wedding day! He was able to play a mix of spanish and english music for our bilingual event. Everyone loved his choices and he kept the party hype! We received tons of feedback from our guests on the music and partying especially for the line... Read More dancing. He was able to deliver and guide a smooth reception event! We are beyond grateful to have chosen him as our DJ and we hope to work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Stephanie A

We had a wonderful experience with VIP DJ up until the day of our wedding. We had both good and bad views. Our DJ was extremely friendly and did a good job keeping the dance floor packed. He called about a week before closing to go over all of the details to ensure nothing was... Read More missed. Once we got to the reception, we were told a videographer would be filming for promotional footage. We didn't mind and said everything was fine. We received our photos from our photographer and a huge chunk of the reception photos can't be printed because of the spot light from the videographer. Spot light is in almost all of our reception photos and we never even wanted a videographer. Lastly, we untraditonally did not have parent dances. My husband did have a specific song he wanted to dance with his mother to. On the phone call with our DJ the week prior, all of these details were discussed. The song was never played. We didn't realize until the reception was over and it absolutely broke our hearts, as well as my Mother in Laws. I'm very sad to say I probably wouldn't recommend VIP DJ to a friend getting married because of these two mix ups.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Megan C

My husband and I were married last Saturday and we could not have anymore positive words for our DJ Fred. He played all the music we liked and wanted. He kept the crowd going. He was so easy going and made us feel at ease about everything! I would highly recommend this... Read More company to anyone that asks!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Nicole M

We are so glad that we chose Adam Weiner to DJ our wedding! He was courteous, professional, and most importantly, he truly cared that we enjoyed ourselves and that the reception was exactly what we wanted. I threw a few curve balls his way, including a choreographed flash mob,... Read More as well as a surprise gospel choir performance, and he didn’t even bat an eye. Everything was flawless and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to run the show! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to know about everything we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn’t want. He was super organized and very patient with all of my questions, making sure I felt comfortable with the plans. Our biggest request was that the dance floor should be packed the whole time, and Adam made it happen! I honestly can’t recommend Adam enough – he was amazing!!! Thank you again Adam! -Nicole & Dan S.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katie K

The four star rating is only based on the actual performance of our DJ the night of our wedding. Upon my initial consult with Fred, the owner, he recommended two DJs for our wedding. We chose Justin, and had a follow up phone call with him that week. Everything seemed great... Read More until we received an email from Fred stating that Justin would no longer be available for our date and we were "assigned" DJ Mike, no other options were presented to us. We didn't think much of it at the time since we had many other things to plan and worry about. As our planning process continued and we used the interactive website to select music, we decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to run some of our ideas past DJ Mike before our deadline to finalize songs. After finally connecting with him over the phone (there were some mix-ups on which phone number to call) we had everything set for the big day. Overall, Mike did an excellent job and we received many compliments on how much fun our guests had dancing the night away at our reception. The biggest drawback would be that Mike was arrested the week after our wedding. Looking into someone's criminal history is not something you typically think of doing before booking a wedding vendor. I think we really got lucky that we were provided a night of great entertainment and it looks like Mike no longer works for the company.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristie P

VIP DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding!! Adam was an amazing DJ! He had a huge selection of music to choose from that was great for all ages. Our guests were dancing the entire time, which is was my husband and I wanted! the up lighting made the room look... Read More amazing also!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Courtney M

As someone who was nervous before hand about if people would dance at my wedding I can honestly say that moment never happened. DJ Fred Alvis Got the party started at the right moment, and kept it going the entire night. He engaged the guest at all the right times. Played songs... Read More from every era that seamlessly flowed. I asked him to play for the ceremony. He was accommodating with a microphone so all my guest could hear . He even met with my bridal party and talked over things as soon as he arrived so every one felt great before pictures were even done. My wedding exceeded all expectations thanks to Fred. So yes I would say book with VIP DJ because their price done not change with experience of the DJ,

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kathryn C

Hands down, the best entertainment group around! I’ve had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings Fred has played for. Each and every time I was astounded at the work he can do. When it came to my wedding, there was no other option of who to choose. I wanted the dance floor... Read More rocking and that’s exactly what I got ALL night long. Fred and VIP entertainment far exceeded my expectations and made the entire process from start to finish a piece of cake. Thank you Fred Alvisi and VIP Entertainment for one rocking party and helping make our wedding everything we dreamed of!! Love, Kathryn and Glen Morgan

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 David H

We had John Kelly as our DJ and he did an amazing job! He kept the music quiet and classy during dinner per our request, and everyone loved his dance music as the night went on. I would highly recommend John Kelly and VIP DJ Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura S

DJ Justin Moore did an awesome job and really kept the dance floor going until the end of the night! I only regret not confirming the version of our first dance song that we wanted. A different version played, which was okay, but could have been avoided. The online portal is so... Read More helpful to have and the pricing was competitive. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and I thought the lighting was great we well. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 doreen t

October 21st 2017...we got married with the help of DJ John Kelly (VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT)...our day was the most fun and magical day for the both of us. I have not met a vendor that was as organized and on the ball as John. He listened to everything I wanted and what we imagined... Read More for our day. And without a hitch he brought our wishes to reality...I am in awe of the way things were handled from the business part of things to the entertainment part....all of our guest from young to old had a fantastic time. The overall experience was like talking to a family member who understood you from day one....they are the best....

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica B

We loved working with Adam from VIP DJ Entertainment! We weren't looking to have a traditional wedding, and Adam helped us create the perfect evening for us. Our guests raved about him and we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Yena K

Honestly, I could not have imagined the day going better and one of the biggest reasons was VIP DJ. Our DJ was Mike Rossi, who was the BEST. He was both professional, fun, and had the most amazing radio voice. And throughout the process, he was there for us every step of the... Read More way. He also obviously cared because he came to DJ the wedding after he had broken his leg a couple weeks back. Would recommend to anyone, as VIP DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda H

Adam from DJ VIP Entertainment was awesome! From the moment I contacted VIP I knew I was in excellent hands! The owner Fred- is so welcoming and easy to talk to! Other DJs harass and hound you, but not VIP! My former employer has booked VIP for past corporate events and I was so... Read More happy she recommended them!!! There is an easy to use all online access to be able to layout the music and ceremony of your dreams. I liked being able to go on and change what I needed to and having that freedom. Adam, was great. He was was so easy going and I felt like I could ask him for anything and he made it happen- Which he did. During and after the wedding, I am getting compliments left and right about how awesome the music flowed and everyone was on the dance floor all night until last call (Literally!). I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the excellent/ competitive pricing VIP offers. I would use them again and again- and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for putting music to our special day!!

Fred Alvisi

As the owner & operator of VIP DJ Entertainment I take great pride in what we do for our clients. Weddings are something that have to be perfect for us. We have an amazing team of passionate disc jockeys that will work very hard to insure that your special day is nothing short of spectacular!