Rave reviews, the best photo strips.

We like to think it's our good-looking photo booth attendants that have made us so popular, but really it's the award-winning VIP Photo Booth experience--rave reviews, expert service, and the best photo strips in town since 2009! Request a FREE sample from our office! Serving the Twin Cities and greater MN.

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

VIP-Booths = GREAT EXPERIENCE & QUALITY SERVICE

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Megan A

I was proposed to in a photo-booth, so I knew I was going to get a photo-booth for my wedding. At a wedding fair we went to we tried every photo-booth available, and it was evident that VIP-Booths had the clearest and highest quality photos. The VIP-Booth attendant that was... Read More present at our wedding was a perfect fit as well. Extremely friendly and courteous to our wedding guests. Our guests are still talking about how much fun it was, and even better, we have a photo-book to keep throughout the years. Hands down, a GREAT experience.

2012-08-16T11:31:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such an awesome review! We had an absolute blast serving you and your guests, and we are glad it was such a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Judith O

VIP Photo Booth was a MAJOR hit at our wedding! Everyone who came got a chance to use the booth. The attendant was amazing and very outgoing. The photobook/ guestbook that she made for us was great! I would strongly urge anyone having a wedding to hire VIP Booths!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Amanda M

Awesome job VIP Photo Booths! It was very fast and easy to book with them and the prices were very reasonable. They were very responsive to emails and periodically made sure we were satisfied with how our booking was going. We bought a package that included a guestbook, and it... Read More turned out great! Our attendant, Nicole, was really great with our guests and interactive with them! She encouraged people to take photos and brought props for people to use. Our guests had a lot of fun taking photos in the enclosed booth and we got a lot of really great photos from it, which was a nice memento to look at right away after our wedding was over and we were waiting for our professional photos. We would definitely recommend VIP Photo Booths to our friends!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Danielle D

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! So great our guests loved the photobooth! We love the photo aulbum!! Carly was a great attendant and Josh and his whole team were easy and quick to work with!! Thank you VIP Photobooth!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Chelsea H

We hired VIP Photo Booth for our February wedding and could not be more pleased both with the quality of the service and the quality of the photos. The photo booth attendant was courteous and attentive, without being pushy. The props were fun and people loved incorporating them... Read More into photos. However, my favorite part was that it was an actual photo booth, not a screen or backdrop. For our venue and our preferences, this was perfect. The pictures turned out great and we have them in electronic, CD, and paper forms (in the form of our photo guest book). Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Keisha W

We had a photo booth available for a few hours during our wedding reception and our guests LOVED it! The kids had a blast, and were not only entertained throughout the night but also took some great pictures. Definitely recommend this company and this idea!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Erin W

My fiance and I compared several photo booth options for our wedding. Their quality is far above the others and they were competitively priced. Nicole B was our attendant and she did a great job! Everyone loved all the fun and unique props, she put together an excellent memory... Read More book, and thankfully had lots of extra pages! :-) We emailed a graphic of our invitation and they were able to incorporate the design into the photo strips. Our only regret is booking 3 hours instead of 4. It was a huge hit!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Abigail Z

Amazing. The owners and the Photo Booth attendant assigned to us (Tami Jo!) were so kind and accommodating. The guest book created with all of our guests' photo strips and personal notes is our favorite keepsake from the wedding. My husband and I looked at it in bed together the... Read More next morning and were honestly belly laughing. I am so happy to have this lifelong memory to relive the night as many times as I want. We love VIP PHOTO BOOTH!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristi O

I got married in September and had a great experience with VIP. They did an amazing job. Anelise was our attended and I couldn't say enough about how great she was. She was so friendly and encouraging and made it fun for our guest. When we had some unwanted people show up and... Read More use the photo booth Anelise was great and did whatever I asked of her. I could recommend her enough and VIP!!!

2016-12-29T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rick P

We booked VIP Booths for our wedding and they were very professional and had very good prices. They were also extremely easy to work with. They responded to questions via e-mail - usually within an hour if not sooner. They would also follow up with us periodically leading up... Read More to the wedding in case we needed anything. They showed up on time and everyone had fun with their props. They are a well run company and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

2016-12-29T13:59:36 Response from the vendor

So glad we were easy to work with, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Paul S

All of our guests, young & old, absolutely loved the photo booth! Everyone had a lot of fun with it and it gave people something fun to do. VIP Photo Booth did a great job helping us design our personalized photo booth strip, was on time for set-up, had fun props, and the photo... Read More quality was really good.

2016-12-29T13:59:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea K

VIP did such a great job for our wedding! All of our guests had such a blast with the photo booth! The book they give you at the end of the night is such a fun style guest book. We absolutely loved looking through that after the wedding!

2016-12-29T13:59:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amber E

Wedding September 30th 2016- I'm really glad we ended up choosing VIP photo booth! There are so many companies to go with so you never know who will be the best! My husband and I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with everything. Our attendant was Nicole and she was great.... Read More She went out of her way to come and fund my husband and I to make sure we had some fun in the photo booth. I am glad she did because we probably would have never made it!

2016-12-29T14:00:08 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you chose us too! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ashley L

Perfect! I'm so happy wending booked with Vip. It was a hit with everyone!

2016-12-29T14:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jacquelyn K

I saved up extra specifically because I wanted a photo booth. I am so happy I Did! It was affordable, with great pictures. The album they give you at the end is awesome! Our photo booth attendant was super sweet. My guests absolutely loved It! Thank you for being apart of my... Read More wedding! You guys rock!

2016-12-29T14:00:37 Response from the vendor

This makes us so happy...thanks for sharing the day with us!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Namita D

Our guests had so much fun with the photobooth! All of the photo strops were extremely high quality and Taylor was wonderful!

2016-12-29T14:00:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Pissed P

I was SO GLAD I chose VIP for our Photo Booth! For how affordable they are, I thought they'd have a plain backdrop and basic props, but they brought decorations and props that were so cute, I hadn't seen them done before in any other weddings I've been to, and the props were so... Read More much fun! The photo booth attendant did a great job (especially tolerating the guests who were enjoying the open bar a bit too much!) and were SO EASY to work with. My guests loved the personalized photo strips and my groom and I love looking through the photo book we got to keep. I'd book VIP again for any and all other events requiring a photo booth. They were awesome.

2016-12-29T14:00:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Amber E

The photobooth was a favorite among our guests. They loved it! It was so much fun to look at the picture book afterwards! :) VIP was easy to work with and met all expectations. They made it super easy to work with the day of! Great quality photos at a great price!

2016-08-18T16:19:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Glad we were easy to work with...that is our goal :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Casi B

We rented the photobooth for 3 hours at our wedding reception and asked guests to use it in lieu of a guest book. It was a blast! Before the event, someone from the company called us and talked to us about what we wanted and helped us decide the best times based on other... Read More events that were happening. The attendant was very friendly and did a great job arranging the pages of the photo book once the pictures were done - you can tell he make conscious, thoughtful choices about the order of the pages. There was a good number of fun props for guests to use and I had many guests comment that they had a ton of fun, including people who don't really enjoy dancing - this offered an alternative way to have fun. My parents questioned the expense during wedding planning but it was worth it, and I would not hesitate to recommend VIP photobooths to others!

2016-06-03T11:55:09 Response from the vendor

Eeek! Thanks so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Nicole W

Everybody raved about the photo booth at our wedding last weekend! We had Olivia has our attendant and she was on top of EVERYTHING! We got compliments about her too! I didn't know if I wanted a photo booth because of the expense, but they sure do have quality photo strips... Read More and I am so glad we had one because it was a hit! Always compare photo strips before deciding because they by far have the best quality!!

2016-06-03T11:55:27 Response from the vendor

Ahhh...we love it! Olivia will certainly appreciate the kind words :)

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Erin K

We absolutely LOVED using VIP Photobooth for our wedding. Our attendant, Greg, was great and went with the flow. I feel like the quality of the photostrips we got was above any I've seen at other weddings, and I felt like they customized our strip so perfectly to our wedding... Read More colors/theme. Their props weren't extraordinary but certainly comparable to what I would expect. I originally thought a photobooth was one of things we could skip and save money on, but I'm so glad my fiancé talked me into it. The photobooth was busy through the entire night and people of all ages used it. It was a lot of fun for everyone! In addition, the guestbook we received at the end of the night with copies of everyone's pictures was so fun to look back at. The value of VIP Photobooth is great. My only complaint was that we paid $125 for a social media sharing station that I never saw in action or really still understand what it was/if it was used or even present. While this might just be the blur of the entire day, I wish I felt like I knew what that money went toward. Despite this, I absolutely feel like VIP Photobooth was an easy choice for our wedding and we're so glad we went with them. I worked mainly with Josh, and he was so responsive and flexible, even with me changing times a few days prior to our wedding. Choose VIP Photobooth! You won't regret it and your guests will love it!

2016-04-14T15:30:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to serve you!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Alyssa K

SO SO SO Happy with them! The pictures were amazing (Great quality) and everyone had a blast. THANK YOU!

2016-04-14T15:30:58 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were happy with the quality! That's what we strive for :) Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 T M

We are so glad we decided to do this and we're more than satisfied with VIP's services. Just cannot complain about one thing. They were very professional and easy to get a hold of for questions; everything was easy to understand- emails, contract, and website. Even the crew that... Read More delivered the booth were professional and nice! Olivia was our attendant the night of our wedding and she was fantastic! Props were great, spring for the guest book, you will not regret it! All of our guests loved it! Couldn't be happier, thanks to all the staff for helping to make our night awesome!

2016-04-14T15:31:32 Response from the vendor

Awww...thank you!!! We are so lucky to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

We rented a photo booth for our Company Christmas Party. The photo assistant was there before our party started and the photo booth was set up and ready to go on time. The attendant was great! She was friendly, outgoing, and encouraged our staff to get in there and just have... Read More fun. We did the open booth instead of the traditional, which was great for being able to accommodate large groups. We will definitely use VIP again.

2016-04-14T15:31:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Loved having a VIP Photo Booth at my wedding! Josh was super quick to respond and very professional – even providing me with advice on how to best use the photo booth given the timeline of our event to get the most bang for our buck. Very much appreciated his honesty +... Read More integrity! Looking through the guestbook after the wedding was THE BEST. We loved seeing all the photos & messages from our guests – it was put together very nicely!

2016-04-14T15:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great words! We will make sure Josh gets a pat on the back for his service :)

Josh

Hi! Thanks for checking out our page and for your interest in working with VIP Photo Booth. VIP began back in 2009 to make the photo booth experience more personalized for each client. Over 1,500 events and numerous awards later, we have stuck to our family-owned principals, providing the highest quality rentals in Minnesota at an affordable price. I would love to connect with you to learn more about your wedding and talk to you more about how VIP can help you and your guests celebrate such an important day. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers, Josh