Viral Booth (Video Photo Booth Rentals & Uplighting!)

MA CT RI NH VT ME NY, MA

Make Your Wedding Unique, Unforgettable, and FUN!

The most technologically advanced video photo booth on the market! It allows your guests to take photos, print photo strips, record video messages, and share the photos& videos with others via facebook, twitter, email, and text! All photos/videos upload online! Scrapbook, DVD movie, props included!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

734 Franklin Street, MA CT RI NH VT ME NY, MA (413) 237-2854

Exceptional Value for Top of the Line Product/Serv

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Amanda D

The Viral Booth photobooth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! The guests loved it, and it has given us (and our guests) such great memories! Viral Booth was unbelievably easy from start (prior to signing contract) to finish. Quick, professional, and kind... Read More responses via email and/or phone when I had questions. Well organized and very accommodating. Steve efficiently produced our logo for the bottom of the photo strip which helped tie the booth/pictures into our fall theme. There were 2 professional and kind attendants who were very helpful. The scrapbook is great because the attendants oversee it being put together, so all pictures make it in the book, and it's very neat and organized! SO many great props that are in fantastic condition. Neither of these things (scrapbook and props) cost extra, so the value is EXCEPTIONAL! Video option is another fun perk that adds to the value! They traveled quite a distance to us with no additional fees which also makes the value that much more unbelievable! Such fun and quality memories for us and our guests! Pictures and comments have been all over Facebook because people are using them as cover photos, profile pics, etc. Nice to have the DVD in addition to the scrapbook! I have attended 1 other event (a wedding) where there was a photobooth, it was fun, but Viral Booth's size, props, and scrapbook organization were MUCH better than what I experienced there. Absolutely no complaints! Would HIGHLY recommend Viral Booth without hesitation!

Definitely not your standard photo booth!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Marielis R

The viralbooth was amazing! Everything from the props, the ease of use, the scrapbook, and the video clips were great! This is much better than a regular photo booth. We received the DVD within the promised time. Everyone from the main contact ( Steve maintained contact with me... Read More at all times) to the person operating the booth the day of, were excellent and wonderful to work with. I would most definitely, contract them again for any other big events and DEFINITELY recommend them.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Colleen G

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Shenn and his team! I am better at corresponding via text/email and Steve was always super quick with his responses. In fact, I don't think we spoke on the phone until the morning of the wedding when I had to call him to let him know... Read More my outdoor reception was moving indoors and he might need to alter the equipment. His professionalism was outstanding. He had very easy check-sheets and request lists to ensure we were on the same page about music. He was great about reading the crowd and playing the songs that kept the dance floor packed all night long! Ohhhh and the photo booth....oh the photo booth. Wow. Our guests LOVED it! Steve provided great props-- they were so much fun that they actually made it to the dance floor! We loved the picture strips, they made a great "favor." Steve put together our guest book with the pictures and each guest had a place to sign next to their photo. Everything was amazing! I really can't say enough wonderful things about Steve & his photo booth/DJ services! I'd recommend him in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Melisa C

We chose Viral Booth based on their great reviews, and we are so glad that we chose them! From the beginning Steve was very responsive and professional, and he maintained that through the end of our wedding night! They have a wide selection of print backgrounds to choose from... Read More that you personalize for your wedding/event, and they came out great. In addition the guests book and video component were really awesome and wonderful keepsakes. We highly recommend Viral Booth!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jean S

Amazing. Everyone loved it. They are so professional and they guide you through the whole process. The props were great and all our guests raved about it.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Erica N

Viral Booth was amazing! I booked the photobooth for my wedding on 7/22/17 and I made sure no matter how crazy or busy I was, I had to take some photos in the photobooth. I ended up taking more photos than I thought! It was so much fun! The props were really cool, from the crazy... Read More hats to the wigs and masks. All of our guests, from young kids, to teens and adults, even grandmas had fun with the photos and videos! I also ordered the photo strip frames as favors for my wedding. I had the inserts and photo strip design match. They came out awesome and just as I’ve imagined. Also, the DVD of the photos/videos was shipped to my house within just a few days of my wedding! I am very happy with the service provided by Viral Booth. I would definitely recommend Viral Booth for all types of events! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Molly H

Steve was an absolutely fantastic vendor to work with from start to finish. He even helped us make a custom strip just the way we wanted it. All the guests loved the photo booth! Steve is great and he also offers great value!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle W

The viral booth was a perfect choice for our wedding. Steve was always very quick to answer any of our questions and the booth looked great. Our guests loved the various props and the ability to leave us video messages. Thank you Viral Booth!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer H

Steve and the viral booth team are amazing! I am so happy we hired them for our wedding! We used their services for uplighting, customized gobo light, and the viral booth! Our guests LOVED the viral booth!! We had people in it all night long! It was a great size and very easy... Read More to use, but if anyone had questions, our attendant was right there to help! Our guests kept telling us how much they loved the props! We were so happy to see some unique and funny props we hadn't seen at wedding photo booths before. The attendant was wonderful, and worked very hard despite the uncomfortable heat, we are so thankful for her! She had a beautiful photo album with all our strips in it to give us at the end of the night which was great to look through over the weekend, and share with our friends. We went away for a few days after our wedding and when we got home our DVD and USB was in our mailbox! We had a blast watching the photo slide show and video clips! We were very impressed with the quality of service and are so happy we had viral booth at our wedding! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 SABRINA W

This was money well spent. I am the mother of the bride and suggested to my daughter that we get a photo booth for her wedding. She was a little reluctant at first but, we were both very glad that she decided to do this. Our guest loved the booth! Many of them went back several... Read More times because they had so much fun. The props were great ,the staff was prompt, professional , friendly, energetic and helpful. The picture quality was great and the videos were an added bonus. We received the video and all the picture from the wedding in less than a week. I can't say enough good things about this company. They get an A+ from us.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jen W

Recommend 100%. Owner was so attentive and anticipated all our needs. The guests loved it and we love our guestbook. Go with this photo booth for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kim C

I would highly recommend Viral Booth! They arrived on time, were professionally dressed, had plenty of props and were extremely easy to deal with. I love that our guests could take a picture away with them as well. The album was given to the bride and groom that same night too... Read More (which was very nice too)!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jennifer R

AMAZING. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was such an incredible hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Katherine S

We were so happy to find Viral Booth and were pleased with the how quickly we received a response from Steve. He was very communicative throughout our planning process and helpful in suggesting designs for our photo booth strip. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and we had such... Read More a fun time watching the video recordings they made for us. Viral Booth has a very professional appearance and arrived with lots of fun props and a variety of fun hats. We are from NYC and our guests especially loved the Statue of Liberty crown. Shannon was working during our wedding and was great at organizing our friends and family who were constantly lined up to visit the booth. My husband and I looked over from the dance floor at one point early in the night and couldn't believe how many people were already in line to use it. We love our scrapbook and enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading the messages. Our guests were excited to see their photos and happy that they could also look through the online gallery after the wedding. We received our DVD/flash drive very soon after the event. The value for what you receive is excellent - don't hesitate, book Viral Booth!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Catherine D

The Viral Booth was SUCH an incredible hit at our wedding reception! Our guests loved that they could leave us picture and video messages, as well as sign our guestbook. The props were hysterical and the attendant was awesome- not intrusive whatsoever. Ed did a great job helping... Read More some guests record videos and ensuring everyone was having a great time! The owner, Steve, was so easy to work with. He answered all of my questions expediently and was willing to work with our budget and time frame. He communicated everything throughout the process and provided tons of information and samples. He even designed our photo strip layout to show our names and wedding date to coordinate with our design. In the end, he promptly followed up with my husband and I to send along the USB drive and DVD containing all of the files, including video messages. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone debating the idea of spending the extra cash- our guests were at the booth all night, the service was great, and we were really pleased with the product and customer service!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Marisa S

Best choice for your wedding or any event! From start to finish they were a great company to work with, always responsive and willing to answer any and all questions. Everyone loved the props, the video message option, and of course the prints for everyone in each picture! We... Read More loved looking through the book that they put together for us the night of the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katherine H

We used viral booth for our uplighting and photobooth rental. We absolutely loved their service! The attendant made it very easy to use and helped attendants if they were confused with anything. We got a scrapbook of a bunch of pictures guests took and he had them write best... Read More wishes to us. We got the book that same night too! The lighting was a very nice flush of color that filled the room as well! The photobooth also lets guests take videos to record for the bride and groom. We got the video a week and a half after! Overall very happy with using them and guest has so much fun using it! He picks a great location to put up the booth and was very friendly to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Vanessa R

I chose this venue the literal DAY before my wedding as a recommendation from my venue coordinator. The staff was great and encouraged all my guests to leave a video message which my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the following week. The props were great and the memory... Read More book was such a lovely touch. I highly recommend them and would use them again in the future. The appearance was clean and professional. What a great accessory to our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joan Z

My daughter was just married yesterday and we used a Viral Booth for both the lighting and photo booth. The staff was wonderful at helping each person understand how to use both the video and photo machine. The props were great. Everyone had such a good time with it. I... Read More especially liked the enclosed booth offering privacy. It was a terrific success. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley R

One of my favorite things for my wedding! Loved viral booth and how professional and fun the attendant was. Everyone raved about this and being able to see all the pictures and videos almost right after the wedding was great! Would highly recommend for any party or wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Christine T

So happy we did a photo booth and even better that they record messages as well! cant wait to see all the messages. i even loved that they made us a scrapbook of the night and got it right away! The photo booth was filled all night and they made it so fun!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristen M

We used viral booth for my wedding a few weeks ago and it was a hit! The booth was affordable and we loved that there was also a feature where guests could record messages. Steve was so easy to work with in our planning and was organized and professional. The attendant was... Read More awesome and kept her cool despite the photobooth being flooded with people at all times. She arrived right as planned and was also easy to work with. We received a scrapbook that night of everyone's photo strips and a flash drive and DVD within a few days of the wedding. The only thing that was disappointing is that some of the video recordings are difficult to hear. Still it was a total hit with us and the guests and I'm so happy we booked through viral booth!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dajara W

This past Sunday on 10/9 my best friend got married. They opted to use Viral booth for their special day. The people were wonderful, the service was great and all the props made it so enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to any event!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Shaina N

Steve and his staff from Viral Booth were excellent! He was responsive to e-mails, and easy very attentive to details. His staff showed up in a timely manner for set up and was great with service throughout the night. We had family and friends of all ages and I can say that... Read More everyone loved the booth and the variety of props! The guests loved the photo booth and having the option for leaving video was an added bonus. We came across the booth at a wedding we attended in 2015 and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth at their wedding or event! It was a great touch that guests were able to take home their photo, and each person in the booth got a copy, as well as us. The photos of our guests were put together perfectly in a scrapbook that matched the theme of the wedding, which I really loved. Steve quickly sent the link for guests and ourselves to view the gallery online, as well as a DVD and flash drive with the images and videos. This is something we can always look back at and enjoy from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Helen Marie b

The Photo Booth and uplighting made our night! I am so glad we were recommended viral booth! They were professional, friendly and fun! Communication was quick and easy. They personalized our Harry Potter wedding with a Harry Potter photo booth strip that was amazing! I would... Read More absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for F-U-N!