Viral Booth (Video Photo Booth Rentals & Uplighting!)

Make Your Wedding Unique, Unforgettable, and FUN!

The most technologically advanced video photo booth on the market! It allows your guests to take photos, print photo strips, record video messages, and share the photos& videos with others via facebook, twitter, email, and text! All photos/videos upload online! Scrapbook, DVD movie, props included!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

734 Franklin Street, MA CT RI NH VT ME NY, MA (413) 237-2854

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Lauren D

Hired Viral Booth for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and so glad we did! We all know everyone loves photobooths when they need a minute to cool off from the dance floor .. but Viral Booth specifically had really great props (but still let us add a couple of personal items we... Read More wanted to!), and was so friendly in helping everyone in and out. Different then regular photo booths, the videos were incredibly fun for people to leave and even more special for us to view afterwards. We received our scrapbook of photos and notes from friends and family that night and then only 2 days later received a DVD! If we couldn't wait those 2 days, we were able to access everything online! Having everything right away (when you have to typically wait months to see photos) was so exciting and let us continue to reminisce on our special day. Would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Viral!

Definitely not your standard photo booth!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Marielis R

The viralbooth was amazing! Everything from the props, the ease of use, the scrapbook, and the video clips were great! This is much better than a regular photo booth. We received the DVD within the promised time. Everyone from the main contact ( Steve maintained contact with me... Read More at all times) to the person operating the booth the day of, were excellent and wonderful to work with. I would most definitely, contract them again for any other big events and DEFINITELY recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Colleen G

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Shenn and his team! I am better at corresponding via text/email and Steve was always super quick with his responses. In fact, I don't think we spoke on the phone until the morning of the wedding when I had to call him to let him know... Read More my outdoor reception was moving indoors and he might need to alter the equipment. His professionalism was outstanding. He had very easy check-sheets and request lists to ensure we were on the same page about music. He was great about reading the crowd and playing the songs that kept the dance floor packed all night long! Ohhhh and the photo booth....oh the photo booth. Wow. Our guests LOVED it! Steve provided great props-- they were so much fun that they actually made it to the dance floor! We loved the picture strips, they made a great "favor." Steve put together our guest book with the pictures and each guest had a place to sign next to their photo. Everything was amazing! I really can't say enough wonderful things about Steve & his photo booth/DJ services! I'd recommend him in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Ashley T

My husband and I were married on November 3, 2017 in Westport, CT and hired Viral Photo Booth to create an amazing photo booth experience and they did not disappoint! Our guests loved the video messages they were able to send to us. We got everything sent to us from Viral Photo... Read More Booth in a timely manner as well!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Scott Y

Viral Booth was amazing. Everyone loved the props, the ease, the quality, the fun. We are so glad to have chosen them: they arrived early, easy set up, tons of fun, great guest album, simple to see the photos immediately after the wedding. Thanks a ton!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Laura R

Amazing and accommodating!! They were the most perfect addition to the day our guests had a blast!!! The photo strips were designed by us as well! Love those guys!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicholas C

This is a fantastic service! Pricing is hard to beat for the quality of service AND what they provide. Communication was always fast, helpful & we got exactly what we paid for. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Julia P

Viral booth was great. The girl who ran it Shannon was very friendly and arrived on time. Our guests love the photo booth and had fun with all of the props. The best part of the whole photo booth is that it also recorded videos. I can't wait to see the DVD with everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessea M

Viral booth was awesome!! So happy we found them. Steve was always very quick with his responses and very helpful with any questions I had. It was so nice that you can choose a custom background for your photo strips. The day of the wedding everything went smooth, our attendant... Read More was professional and fun! Our guests had a blast! We were given a nice album that night and our videos were online the next morning. A few days later we received our DVD and flash drive in the mail. Highly recommend Viral Booth!!! Thank you, Jessica &Pete

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Julie M

We are so happy with our choice to use Viral Booth for our wedding photo booth! They have a large selection of designs for the photo strips to choose from. Also, they will print as many color photo strips as you'd like! You're not limited to two like with most photo booths I've... Read More seen at other weddings. They had a large selection of props and made using the booth a breeze. We received our album with copies of all of the photo strips that night and received our video DVD and flash-drive in the mail within three days of the wedding! Can't beat that service! The best part is they are super affordable! I would 100% recommend Viral Booth for your wedding photo booth needs.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Melisa B

We chose Viral Booth based on their great reviews, and we are so glad that we chose them! From the beginning Steve was very responsive and professional, and he maintained that through the end of our wedding night! They have a wide selection of print backgrounds to choose from... Read More that you personalize for your wedding/event, and they came out great. In addition the guests book and video component were really awesome and wonderful keepsakes. We highly recommend Viral Booth!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jean S

Amazing. Everyone loved it. They are so professional and they guide you through the whole process. The props were great and all our guests raved about it.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Erica N

Viral Booth was amazing! I booked the photobooth for my wedding on 7/22/17 and I made sure no matter how crazy or busy I was, I had to take some photos in the photobooth. I ended up taking more photos than I thought! It was so much fun! The props were really cool, from the crazy... Read More hats to the wigs and masks. All of our guests, from young kids, to teens and adults, even grandmas had fun with the photos and videos! I also ordered the photo strip frames as favors for my wedding. I had the inserts and photo strip design match. They came out awesome and just as I’ve imagined. Also, the DVD of the photos/videos was shipped to my house within just a few days of my wedding! I am very happy with the service provided by Viral Booth. I would definitely recommend Viral Booth for all types of events! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Molly H

Steve was an absolutely fantastic vendor to work with from start to finish. He even helped us make a custom strip just the way we wanted it. All the guests loved the photo booth! Steve is great and he also offers great value!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle W

The viral booth was a perfect choice for our wedding. Steve was always very quick to answer any of our questions and the booth looked great. Our guests loved the various props and the ability to leave us video messages. Thank you Viral Booth!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer H

Steve and the viral booth team are amazing! I am so happy we hired them for our wedding! We used their services for uplighting, customized gobo light, and the viral booth! Our guests LOVED the viral booth!! We had people in it all night long! It was a great size and very easy... Read More to use, but if anyone had questions, our attendant was right there to help! Our guests kept telling us how much they loved the props! We were so happy to see some unique and funny props we hadn't seen at wedding photo booths before. The attendant was wonderful, and worked very hard despite the uncomfortable heat, we are so thankful for her! She had a beautiful photo album with all our strips in it to give us at the end of the night which was great to look through over the weekend, and share with our friends. We went away for a few days after our wedding and when we got home our DVD and USB was in our mailbox! We had a blast watching the photo slide show and video clips! We were very impressed with the quality of service and are so happy we had viral booth at our wedding! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 SABRINA W

This was money well spent. I am the mother of the bride and suggested to my daughter that we get a photo booth for her wedding. She was a little reluctant at first but, we were both very glad that she decided to do this. Our guest loved the booth! Many of them went back several... Read More times because they had so much fun. The props were great ,the staff was prompt, professional , friendly, energetic and helpful. The picture quality was great and the videos were an added bonus. We received the video and all the picture from the wedding in less than a week. I can't say enough good things about this company. They get an A+ from us.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jen W

Recommend 100%. Owner was so attentive and anticipated all our needs. The guests loved it and we love our guestbook. Go with this photo booth for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kim C

I would highly recommend Viral Booth! They arrived on time, were professionally dressed, had plenty of props and were extremely easy to deal with. I love that our guests could take a picture away with them as well. The album was given to the bride and groom that same night too... Read More (which was very nice too)!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jennifer R

AMAZING. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was such an incredible hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Katherine S

We were so happy to find Viral Booth and were pleased with the how quickly we received a response from Steve. He was very communicative throughout our planning process and helpful in suggesting designs for our photo booth strip. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and we had such... Read More a fun time watching the video recordings they made for us. Viral Booth has a very professional appearance and arrived with lots of fun props and a variety of fun hats. We are from NYC and our guests especially loved the Statue of Liberty crown. Shannon was working during our wedding and was great at organizing our friends and family who were constantly lined up to visit the booth. My husband and I looked over from the dance floor at one point early in the night and couldn't believe how many people were already in line to use it. We love our scrapbook and enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading the messages. Our guests were excited to see their photos and happy that they could also look through the online gallery after the wedding. We received our DVD/flash drive very soon after the event. The value for what you receive is excellent - don't hesitate, book Viral Booth!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Catherine D

The Viral Booth was SUCH an incredible hit at our wedding reception! Our guests loved that they could leave us picture and video messages, as well as sign our guestbook. The props were hysterical and the attendant was awesome- not intrusive whatsoever. Ed did a great job helping... Read More some guests record videos and ensuring everyone was having a great time! The owner, Steve, was so easy to work with. He answered all of my questions expediently and was willing to work with our budget and time frame. He communicated everything throughout the process and provided tons of information and samples. He even designed our photo strip layout to show our names and wedding date to coordinate with our design. In the end, he promptly followed up with my husband and I to send along the USB drive and DVD containing all of the files, including video messages. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone debating the idea of spending the extra cash- our guests were at the booth all night, the service was great, and we were really pleased with the product and customer service!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Marisa S

Best choice for your wedding or any event! From start to finish they were a great company to work with, always responsive and willing to answer any and all questions. Everyone loved the props, the video message option, and of course the prints for everyone in each picture! We... Read More loved looking through the book that they put together for us the night of the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katherine H

We used viral booth for our uplighting and photobooth rental. We absolutely loved their service! The attendant made it very easy to use and helped attendants if they were confused with anything. We got a scrapbook of a bunch of pictures guests took and he had them write best... Read More wishes to us. We got the book that same night too! The lighting was a very nice flush of color that filled the room as well! The photobooth also lets guests take videos to record for the bride and groom. We got the video a week and a half after! Overall very happy with using them and guest has so much fun using it! He picks a great location to put up the booth and was very friendly to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Vanessa R

I chose this venue the literal DAY before my wedding as a recommendation from my venue coordinator. The staff was great and encouraged all my guests to leave a video message which my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the following week. The props were great and the memory... Read More book was such a lovely touch. I highly recommend them and would use them again in the future. The appearance was clean and professional. What a great accessory to our wedding!