Visions Entertainment

Serving LA/OC Area/Inland Empire

Visions Entertainment

An Extraordinary Event production company that creates every event with the energy and passion required to exceed all of your expectations. Visions Entertainment provides emcee, DJ, lighting design, special effect, décor, lounge furniture and casino equipment for all occasions.

Arabic, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Serving LA/OC Area/Inland Empire (714) 686-1321

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Carly R

Brian from Visions Entertainment is amazing! We met Brian only a few weeks before our wedding and we hardly knew any songs so we left it all in his hands. Brian did an amazing job the entire night. The dance floor was never empty and I cried as I heard the song I walked down to.... Read More I hardly ever dance but I did not leave the dance floor once. Brian also did a great job sticking to our coordinators timeline and making any announcements. Thanks again Brian for everything! Our night will never be forgotten. It was one for the books!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Melissa P

We had Victor as our DJ for our wedding after reading reviews about him and the company. He was absolutely wonderful!! I can't say enough good things about him! We met with him a few months before the wedding, and it felt like we were just chatting with an old friend! He made us... Read More feel so comfortable, which we loved. He was extremely professional throughout the whole process and was great at communicating with us and the coordinator. At the actual wedding, he was such a great MC and the music was perfect! We got married on a Sunday night and had a small wedding, and we still had almost every guest dancing the night away!!! It was so important for us to have a fun DJ, and Victor was worth every penny! Our guests loved him, and we will forever remember everyone singing the last song together!! Visions Entertainment as a whole was great to work with, and Victor was amazing! Don't hesitate on hiring them!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ali C

It was so nice knowing that our DJ/ Emcee Justin had everything under control for or ceremony and reception! He was familiar with our venue and venue coordinator (Tustin Ranch) which was a big plus! He was personable and fun to work with! He made all our requests come true. The... Read More reception ran so smoothly and he kept us on track and flowing nicely. All of our guests LOVED the music choices! I heard nothing but compliments about him and his work!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Debra R

Thank you Victor of Visions Entertainment! Thanks to Victor, my wedding was amazing! Victor brought so much energy to our wedding. All of our guests loved him! I would definitely recommend him abd will definitely be using them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Destinie S

I cannot say enough great things about Jason Jass and Visions Entertainment. The process was so easy, from our first meeting to the website that helped us pick our songs, to the quick email response. Jason showed up on time, prepared, dressed to the nines and completely... Read More professional. There were a number of things that were switched last minute, speeches that were asked to be given after the set time, etc and Jason was so good that no one knew there were any issues or changes. He took the playlists we had requested we play and made them flow so well. We received tons of compliments on the music and him!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Basia B

Justin was our DJ for our wedding. He did a great job! It feels like every guest has told me how they loved him and he looked like he was having so much fun at this job. I totally trusted him with picking all of the music and he kept the flow great and knew how to keep all ages... Read More dancing. He even traveled to San Diego for our wedding. Thanks Justin! This company seemed to have the best prices for the value and they work with you a bit. Great company!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kendra A

What can I say? A DJ can either make or break the mood and flow of a wedding...and I can say my DJ was AWESOME! Victor was a blessing from the first meeting. He is energetic, fun, knows his craft and did not disappoint!! From last minute song changes on the fly, stress... Read More about the parent dances, speeches and wanting the dance floor full...Victor was top notch from start to finish. He had my guests on the dance floor until the last note of the final song...I have had more compliments of how awesome the music was and how fun my wedding was...I would recommend him again and again!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Danielle A

Victor was AWESOME! We saw him a few nights before the big day, and by the time the wedding came, we were ready to have some fun. His energy is contagious in the room, and I’m so glad to have had him there backing us up throughout the evening. Prior to our reception, we had a... Read More cocktail hour, which (from what I’ve heard from our guests) was amazing! He got our guests pumped after entering the reception and watching a video of our proposal, and when he announced us to enter the room, I could feel the excitement! After our first dance (which included a choregraphed jazzy pop number), he played our crowd well, even succumbing to my grandfather’s line dancing song requests! Really really appreciate Victor and his role in making our special day such an entertaining success!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jamee P

Here is an excerpt from our thank you note: Now that we are back from Bora Bora, we're back into our old groove, and all the gift boxes have been opened and put away, I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how thankful we are to you for helping us put together an amazing... Read More party for us and all our friends. My biggest BIGGEST regret is being pulled in a million different directions and not spending the entire night on the dance floor. I love dancing at weddings, and while I should have known that I wouldn't have the opportunity to do it as much as I would've wanted at my own - I am still a bit bummed about it. The music was amAZING! Just amazing! Thank you so much for helping us achieve some of my biggest requests: the processional, the top secret first dance song, and a new way to hear my favorite Prince song. It made the night so very memorable for me. I was tickled, just tickled, when I heard it play. <3 I have to throw another party or something where you can come and DJ for us and I can spend all the time I really wanted dancing to some great music. We would really love to have you create more memorable moments with us and our friends in the years to come. We will gladly spread the word among our family and friends. Thank you for making the trek out here, for bringing your expertise to the table, for creating a seamless event with us and our coordinator, and for making this a collaborative process every step of the way. More than all that, thank you for your warmth and kindness to us.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Brittney B

Jason was a pleasure to work with and is amazing at what he does! He kept our wedding reception dancing for over 3 hours straight and all our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had! I would highly recommend Visions Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Michelle C

Victor and visions entertainment was the best part of our wedding reception . I had seen and experienced Victor's emcee skills through corporate events I had attended and then was blown away to see his associate Jason at my friends wedding in August . My fiancé made sure we... Read More booked them first thing (even before our final venue selection LOL). Victor took his time and was attentive . He sat down with my fiancé and I to set up a timeline for the evening , walked us through lighting ideas that completely transformed our space , assisted in song selection and most importantly became a mind reader in understanding what our wedding of 250 wanted throughout the night . There was NEVER an awkward lull between songs or transitioning from cocktail hour to dancing . Guests between all ages told us our dance floor , music and DJ was the best of any wedding they had ever attended . If I could give future brides one piece of advice it would be to book victor and visions entertainment ASAP for their wedding or event before anything else . It would be such a shame not to get them !!thanks again you guys !!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Shauna C

We were lucky enough to have Jason DJ our wedding in February and could not have been happier! He was so great from start to finish and has a true passion for what he does. He also was so good with interacting with the guests and taking control over the microphone which was so... Read More important! He helped guide the night very smoothly and was very comfortable doing that. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Michelle C

We had an amazing time dealing with Visions Entertainment. Aside from my husband, I would say the DJ was by far the best part of the wedding. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved our photos and video, and the ceremony was beautiful, but I had no idea of the caliber of DJ we... Read More had picked. Victor was one in a million, and to this day we can’t stop talking about how awesome he was. Victor was not just someone who pressed play and picked good songs, he put so much time into creating our entire schedule for the day, announcing everything from the start, and making every little detail flow seamlessly. Our venue took one look at the schedule he had created and decided to use it because of how good it was! He was the glue that held the day together, and he sure knew how to get a party rocking! I owe him a million thanks, and that might not even be enough! He checked in with us multiple times before the wedding, and took phone calls and emails from us any time we had questions. The very first time we met him we were instantly put at ease and it felt like we were talking to a family friend. One thing he focused on from the very start – he is on Team Bride and Groom. No matter how many Italian Grandmothers and Jewish Mothers approached him and used all their powers against him, he stood with us and made sure the night turned out exactly how we wanted. Thank you Victor for all that you did! I hope we get to be at another event you host soon!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Malissa K

Justin Lundgren was our DJ/MC. He was absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day perfect! I have absolutely no complaints. He helped create and organize my timeline. He followed my music preferences and suggestions. All my guests complimented his ability to keep the party... Read More going.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Laura W

Highly recommend Jason and the Visions Entertainment team to DJ for your wedding! If you're looking for a DJ or MC for an event, check out Jason Jass the owner of Visions Entertainment. We saw Jason at the Nixon Library Open House and we decided to hire him for our wedding.... Read More With a daytime wedding, we needed our DJ to host a variety of wedding games and keep our wedding reception agenda lively. Jason knew exactly how to do that. Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time and moved along to the various wedding activates when the timing was right. He knew just the right mix to get the older crowd on the dance floor and keep the younger people engaged. We didn’t have a wedding planner for our event, so we really needed to rely on our DJ to help with the timeline and ideas for the reception. Some of the great tools (and often overlooked) Jason and team brought to the table are: his vast amount of experience DJing weddings, extremely reliable and knowledgeable, online tools and planners included (timelines, playlists, etc.) and lastly the pricing was reasonable and he’s willing to work with your budget. All in all, you should definitely talk to Jason about DJing you upcoming wedding or event.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Autumn M

Vision entertainment was the best thing that could have happened to my wedding! No joke at least 15 people called me asking for there numbers and or telling me how fun and amazing victor was! He literally jumped in and if it wasnt for him my wedding would have been a disaster.... Read More He took charge when the wedding planner had no clue what she was doing! He made my wedding so fun. Song selection was so good and he knows what he is doing! I highly recommend him for any event or wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jason M

Victor was our DJ for our wedding and everyone LOVED him. He played fantastic music, had control of the room, and made sure everyone had a great time. He is such a great person as well. Highly recommend him to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Heather B

Jon from Vision Entertainment was our DJ for our October 1st wedding and he was amazing! He made sure to keep everything on schedule and his set list had us dancing all night! Super professional and easy to work with and quick to answer any questions I had, definitely... Read More recommended!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kaylen J

Justin Lundgren is such an amazing DJ! All we have heard from our wedding guests is how much fun they had at the reception and how great the music and the DJ was! He truly kept the party going! We can't thank Justin enough for making our wedding one that everyone will always... Read More remember!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Kristin P

Victor was absolutely amazing!!! We have been to almost a dozen weddings in the past there years, and we knew that Victor was the best and we wanted him for ours. We were so happy he did our wedding! Like Obi-Wan, he is a skilled jedi with the force of commanding an awesome... Read More party. He listened to us and helped us create a custom set that was meaningful to us, including instrumental versions of Halo and Led Zeppelin for our ceremony. He was able to adapt his equipment to work outside in the rain for our ceremony, and move it inside for the cocktail hour and reception. We didn't have to give him a list of hundreds of songs, we just told him what we liked and he played the room. We were on the dance floor all night long! He even played a couple of my mom's favorite songs, and a couple surprises for us that called back to our childhood. We got married in January, and we still have friends and family coming up to us telling us that he was amazing. He made a magical night that we will always remember and we recommend him hands-down. He even laid out a timeline that he managed to work with our Day-of-Coordinator so that the whole night flowed seamlessly, and told us when to greet tables and mingle and when to sit down and eat. My husband and I are one of the only couples we know that has actually eaten at our reception, thanks to Victor! Hire him!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Victor Guiseppe was fantastic!! He was the perfect MC & DJ for our special day. Our family & friends raved about how great the music was & how everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! He was always a step ahead of us in knowing how to guide the pace of our reception... Read More & it was beautiful! He's professional, so experienced and a true pleasure to work with. Thank you Victor!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Nicole H

Victor Rocks as your MC/DJ and lighting man! A true professional from the initial planning stage to your reception. He's very responsive to your questions, and planning. Knew our music wants, and everyone had such a great time at our reception. Everyone was truly entertained.... Read More This MC/DJ will leave your guest happily entertained. Plus, our reception lighting was beautiful. A true dream.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

So when my husband and I were looking for a wedding DJ, we interviewed several people and had a hard time trying to choose until we met Justin. After speaking with him, we knew that he was the right DJ pick for us! Leading up until the wedding, Justin was very responsive to any... Read More questions I would have via text or email. He was considerate, outgoing, kind, and very professional. On the day of, he showed up early, had everything set up and worked with all my vendors to make sure the night ran smoothly. He did exactly what we had asked and more. We provided recommendations, which he played, and also asked him to add his own to keep people on the dance floor, which he did all night. Everyone commented after my wedding how well the DJ did. He was so on top of everything that my husband had mentioned "The Wonder Years" show in his speech and Justin heard that, looked up “The Wonder Years” theme song and played it while getting everyone on the dance floor for a group shot. He did such an amazing job and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the future!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

We hired Jason Jass for our recent wedding at Tustin Ranch Golf Club and couldn't have been more happy with the way it turned out! We got so many good reviews of the music in particular from the night and he kept the party going. His planning website is very easy to navigate... Read More and he made the whole process fun! We appreciated his quick responses and we both felt we could trust him to keep the dance floor busy all night long - and he definitely delivered on that!! He was exceptional at organizing the order of events during the reception - we gave him a list of all the photos/special things we wanted to do and he juggled everything around based on the energy of the crowd. He even managed to start a rumor with my extended family that we'd paid him $500 to not play any country music (we can't stand it!) - that made our day! Thank you, Jason!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Katie K

Victor G. is one heck of an experienced and professional DJ. It's not often that you can get a great DJ, who isn't that typical and average "wedding dj". He's so dynamic on the microphone, with his music, and most importantly, the party and guests! One of the biggest... Read More questions about a wedding (especially your own), is the DJ. Having said that, I would say that the second you hire Visions Entertainment, it is no longer a question. We followed the advice of previous couples' experiences about Victor, and it was the best decision we ever made. Thank you Victor!