Country Club, Mountain, Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

676 Sawatch Drive, Edwards, CO (970) 926-2111

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Patrick O

Food was OUTSTANDING. View was stunning. Marguerite and staff were ON IT! This was a great rehearsal dinner experience with a good Colorado locals' mountain vibe.

Beautiful, Professional and Personal

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jodi L

While trying to choose a venue, my husband and I knew we wanted a destination wedding but were stuck on a spot. I was born and raised in Vail however haven't lived in the valley in 10 years. Remembering my parents were married at Bristol (now Vista)- it was a clear choice.... Read More We were married at Vista September 2014. We had our ceremony and reception onsite. The views were amazing and absolutely perfect for a 5 o' clock wedding. The space was perfect for 100 guests although I think they could handle much more. All of the food was cooked to perfection. Marguerite (Special Events Coordinator) and Janine (Owner) were super accommodating. Not only were they super professional and organized but they helped me with a lot of the décor and details. I have a lot of friends getting married who constantly tell me they are nickeled and dimed by their venue. I never felt this way with Vista and thought they always gave their best effort to make our wedding personal.

Exceptional wedding venue

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 M C

When searching for a winter wedding venue in the mountains, we were disappointed until we found VISTA. Compared to other venues in the area, they offer by far the best value combining location, ambience, space, ease of access and exceptional dining. They worked with us to create... Read More a great menu and bar list, to accommodate children and to make us and our guests feel welcome and comfortable. They were very organized and worked well with our wedding coordinator to ensure the evening flowed smoothly, which allowed us to relax and have fun. They were able to arrange our wedding ceremony by their beautiful hearth and were able to create the experience of an intimate gathering, which we really wanted. Great job Janine and Marguerite. Thanks for a most enjoyable and memorable day!

The Perfect Location for our Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Kaley H

We loved working with Vista at Arrowhead. Their events coordinators are superb. Janine (one of the owners) and Marguerite, are exceptional when it comes to customer service. The tasting was excellent, all questions were answered in a timely fashion via email or phone, and our... Read More actual rehearsal dinner was such a success. The have wonderful servers, delicious and creative food, and a stunning location. The huge outdoor patios with the Country Club of the Rockies golf course and then mountains made an ideal backdrop. We would highly recommend Vista for any special occasion you want to celebrate: rehearsal dinners, weddings, work parties, family events, etc. You will not be disappointed.

Beautil View on the Vista

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Katherine B

The view is amazing and just a beautiful, intimate and unique setting for a mid- sizewedding. The good was amazing and received so many complements The restaurant is in Arrowhead and part of the Coutnry Club of the Rockies. I loved that its only 2 miles from Beaver Creek... Read More Villiage as there wer lots of activities for the guests who came.