Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lindsay F

Arpit was so great to work with. We had quite an extensive shoot planned--website photography, new headshots, and some family photos, all wrapped into one day. I was a little nervous one or more of my family members wouldn't survive the process. Not only did we have zero... Read More meltdowns, he captured beautiful, unique shots for my business and some of the most gorgeous pictures anyone has ever taken of my kids. Arpit is an artist! I would recommend him for any event.

Great experience. Beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

From the moment you start planning a wedding to the day of, it all goes by so fast. It was such a special (and busy) time in our lives and we needed someone we could trust to capture those memories for us. Fortunately, we found Mehta Weddings. From our engagement shoot to our... Read More wedding day, they were able to put our minds at ease and provide us with a friendly/professional experience and photos we will always cherish.

2016-03-04T14:34:39 Response from the vendor

Always a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the opportunity and the trust you placed in us! :)

Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Mehta Weddings photography absolutely did an amazing job with our wedding photography and coordinating various aspects of the wedding. When we hired a photographer, it was our understanding that we were simply hiring someone who would take photos and edit them after. We were... Read More surprised that Arpit Mehta went so far above and beyond this and helped to move along various details the day of, including providing direction to the bridal party and helping to provide expert advice on wedding planning to get the best shots. Our wedding wouldn't be the memorable day that it was if we had not gone with Mehta Weddings. Arpit is a professional through and through and very reasonable. My wife and I always felt that he wanted our day to be a huge success and that he did everything he could to make it such and to capture the moment. His calming presence and personality is also perfect for the day of. We even had members of our bridal party and family mention that he went above and beyond his role as a photographer. They really worked with us on pricing, photo options and running through every detail of the wedding to make sure they captured moments that were important to us. We have our wedding photos on display throughout our house and we always receive compliments on them. I would recommend Mehta Weddings without reservation to any couple that is looking for wedding photography and/or any planning assistance with their wedding.

2016-03-04T14:44:14 Response from the vendor

We loved being there on your big day. It was amazing to see God bring together two incredible people. Thank you so much for asking us to capture those special moments for the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Couldn't be happier with Mehta photography! You never know how important a wedding photographer is until you have a friend with bad wedding photos. I was SO GLAD I chose well. As an art teacher, I wanted photographs that were high-quality and beautiful, but also captured the... Read More essence of the whole experience. The photos were stunning! I keep my wedding photo album on my phone's camera roll, because I STILL show off my wedding photos (4yrs now!) to people I come across. Great couple! Very easy to talk to, get to know, and work with.

2016-03-04T14:44:54 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that! Thanks so much for hiring us to photograph your wedding! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

As a minister, I've been a part of numerous weddings where I've been officiating, and a handful where I was simply a groomsman (not to mention 1 as a groom). Needless to say, I've seen numerous wedding photographers do their thing, and I must say that Arpit is one of the best... Read More I've seen in action. He worked well with the bride and groom, as well as the wedding party, and was both professional and personable. It is also worth noting that his photographs are nothing less than exceptional.

2016-03-04T14:45:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for reviewing as a guest! We truly appreciate it :D

Hardest working photographers around...

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Rachael K

My husband and I loved having Amber and Arpit shoot our wedding. They had an attention to detail and presence of mind in the moment to document every part of our day. They were attentive and caring, and everyone has loved our pictures. They truly worked harder than anyone I have... Read More ever seen shoot a wedding (and I've been a bridesmaid 30 times), so they're worth every penny.

2016-03-04T14:30:34 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was absolutely stunning. It was an honor to be asked to photograph it! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I loved Arpit's personal approach and jovial guidance as we had various locations we wanted for our wedding photographs. Arpit from Mehta Weddings provided us with gently evocative and confidently reverent photos. He is approachable and just a great guy.

2016-03-04T14:50:15 Response from the vendor

We loved being up in Santa Cruz and shooting your wedding! Such an awesome day :)

Groom Perspective

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I don't normally write reviews because I don't normally read them....however if this helps Arpit and Amber even just a little bit, I will gladly share. The only thing my now wife was overly concerned about before the wedding were the pictures. We were in no position to pay... Read More upwards of 10K nor was I going to allow my future father in law to pay near that. I knew Arpit and Amber before the wedding, I think that is important to mention, and I knew that they did weddings. However I didn't want to make the ultimate decision on a photographer, I left it to the bride to be. We went with Mehta Weddings ultimately because of the quality of their previous work and their willingness to listen to what was important to us. Their price point was competitive for LA and cheap for Maui....Maui photographers are ridiculously over priced. In the end, I am so glad with our decision. Pictures were painless and quick and turned out amazing. We didn't have a wedding party so Amber helped with the dress and our "posing" and kept on eye on things that we would otherwise miss. I would highly recommend Metha Weddings because they're amazing people who care about getting what you want, and the pictures I think speak for themselves.

2016-03-04T14:51:19 Response from the vendor

On most every wedding photographer's bucket list is to shoot a wedding in Hawaii. You guys made that happen for us, and we can't thank you enough for trusting us with your big day!

Great service, amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Arpit took our wedding photos and did a spectacular job capturing everything. His ability to be in the right place at the right time for special candid shots is where he truly shines. His work exceeded all our hopes and expectations!

2016-03-04T14:32:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving us the incredible opportunity to photograph your wedding. The setting was simply fantastic, and the colors and details popped against the overcast and stormy day!

Great overall experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Pictures came out great! On a busy wedding day- photographers were professional and took pictures that will be with us always. They came with us to the church before the wedding to do a walk through of what to expect, on the actual day they were professional, on time and... Read More captured amazing shots throughout the event of us and our guests!

2016-03-04T14:52:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words. We had a blast photographing your wedding. That fantastic Hollywood glam! :D

A delightful experience and amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

As far as our wedding day goes, it's hard to put a dollar figure on how helpful and stress-reducing it was having Mehta Weddings handle the photography. Arpit great at his craft. He helped make a hectic day that much calmer so we could focus on what mattered, which was getting... Read More married! Today the photos he's taken for us––engagement, wedding, and now baby photos––are all over our home and our family's homes. They're beautiful. It's been great working with the same photographer over the years because he remembers us, our style, and our preferences. We've used a couple other photographers over the years, but the value Mehta Weddings offers is tough to beat.

2016-03-04T14:30:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words. We have loved every opportunity to photograph your growing family, and look forward to more in the future! :)