Custom Wedding Invitations

Showcase your personality on your wedding day. We make custom wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, seating charts, favor tags, and much more.

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Detroit, MI (734) 890-2844

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 John G

We are so glad we went with Jennifer. She was so easy to work with and our invitations are just fantastic. I found her on The Knot, and was initially really only looking for a comparison quote as the quote from the first vendor we talked to seemed really high. From the initial... Read More meeting through the design process to the finished invitations, Jennifer was very professional, easy to communicate with, and simply fantastic at what she does (oh, and the total amount was 2/3 the price of the other vendor for the same specs). She listened carefully to what we were looking for then brought our vision to fruition and improved upon it by adding a few details we wouldn't have thought of but that worked really well. We have received many compliments on our invitations and I would highly recommend Vivian Elle to anyone. -Lisa & John

2017-03-14T12:04:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Lisa and John! I loved how your invitation turned out!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Elise P

We had the best overall experience with Jennifer helping us with our invitations. We came to her with a few ideas and her expertise shined as she helped us narrow on the right colors and design. She totally understood what we wanted and worked late on multiple occasions to help... Read More us get our invitations out in time (we also had a crazy-fast deadline... that was met)!! Jennifer really went above and beyond in every way and I would highly recommend her services to everyone!! Thank you thank you!! xoxo The soon-to-be Tates!! - Elise & Golden ---------------------------------------------- Okay I'm back, tried to write another review and the only option was to edit the 1st.. so here's review #2!! (Who does that?!) -- Someone who has received such superior service for months now - thats who! Jennifer not only got our invitations out right away, but after, graciously worked with us on several side projects we had to help add personal touches to our wedding weekend. She even coordinated this tight deadline with a printer in LA where we are currently... I mean... can I add a 6th star? xo Elise

2017-03-14T12:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Elise! You were truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Wendy B

I was completely overwhelmed with all of the “paper” part of my wedding, but didn’t want to spend a fortune on invitations. However, I wanted them to be super unique and cute. I explained to Jennifer that I was looking for a whimsical theme and something that’s not so... Read More “cookie-cutter” and she somehow was able to bring my vision to life. The best thing about the process is that she does one thing at a time so you’re not completely overwhelmed with decisions at once. She builds you the perfect product one little decision at a time. I spent hours and hours thinking and looking at her proofs one change at a time, but I was still COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY when I received them in the mail. I almost cried because they were so beautiful, perfect, amazing….more than I could have ever imagined. She did EVERYTHING. I only have to stamp them and send them out. Even though our conversations were all email, I can tell she’s a VERY sweet, patient and genuine person who takes great pride in her craft. I’m actually going to miss conversing with her because I would get so excited every time I got an email from her. She was very patient with my changes and was able to show me how things would look with whatever program she uses so I knew exactly what to expect when I received them. Don’t even question if you should use her or not…..she’s worth double what I paid her!

2016-03-10T18:32:04 Response from the vendor

Wendy, this means so much! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jenny W

Jennifer did an amazing job! At first I thought I was going to be able to do my wedding invitations on my own, but my sister used Vivian Elle for her wedding and highly recommended her. I am so happy I decided to hire Jennifer because she was able to customize to exactly what I... Read More needed and wanted. She did my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, programs, menus, and seating chart. I wanted something simple and classic and Jennifer knew exactly what to do. She was quick to respond to emails and a pleasure to work with. I had so many compliments on my invitations and would highly recommend Vivian Elle to anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Erin C

Jennifer went above and beyond for both the invitations and ceremony programs! With our wedding being a destination wedding, there was a lot of information to include and Jennifer made it happen in the most elegant way. Jennifer was there to answer all of our questions as we... Read More were planning from out-of-state and provided honest advice. We have received so many compliments on the style and design of our invitations. I highly recommend Vivian Elle Invitations for any wedding stationary!

2016-07-28T10:58:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Erin! I loved working on your invitations. :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Beautiful Invitations!! My daughter and I were overwhelmed by all of the invitations that we looked at in stores and online. A friend referred us to Jennifer and we were so happy to meet and work with her. She does beautiful work and had great advice when we weren't sure about... Read More something. Our invitations and programs were classy and elegant! Just beautiful and exactly what we wanted! She was patient and kind and just a pleasure to work with. Absolutely would use Vivian Elle Invitations again! Sherry and Kylie

2016-07-28T10:59:11 Response from the vendor

Sherry and Kylie - you were both wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie J

Jennifer is amazing! She was very accommodating and so sweet to work with. She is great at what she does. I would most definitely recommend Vivian Elle Invitations!

2016-07-28T10:58:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Katie! You were great to work with. :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Allison E

I looked around at other invitation options and really wasn't impressed with any of them. I happen to be marrying into Jenny's extended family, so after looking at some of her reviews and other invitations she had designed, it was pretty much a no-brainer. It was bonus that we... Read More got to meet and chat a bit in person before making everything official with quotes and contracts. Jenny was always very prompt with responses, understanding about my schedule (and sometimes tardy replies), open to my suggestions, and was able to listen and read between the lines about what I wanted and hoped for with the invitations with ease. I printed them myself and they turned out better than I had hoped! I hope the rest of the family is impressed with them, too!

2016-03-10T18:31:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Allison! It was great to work with you...and an early welcome to the family! :)

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Hayley W

We had looked around everywhere to find invites for our destination beach wedding, but nothing wow'd us. My boss recommended Jennifer and I am over the moon with our invites. Jennifer worked with our tight budget, without compromising our wish to be simple, yet unique. From the... Read More get-go she understood exactly the fun, simple, and relaxed feel we were going for. Communication was a breeze even though we were a state away in Chicago, Il. I absolutely recommend working with Jennifer and plan to do so in the future. Thank you Jennifer! You made the invitation process for our wedding an absolute dream!

2016-03-10T18:31:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Hayley! I'm so glad you're happy with your invitations!

Very Impressed

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I was very overwhelmed coming into picking our invitations. Jennifer made the process easy, and I actually had fun working on the invites!

2015-10-19T12:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kristen! It was great to work with you. :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Hands down, Vivian Elle Invitations is the best for all paper goods needed for a wedding or any other event! I worked with Jennifer for wedding invitations, programs, menus, and a seating chart. Everything matched perfectly! I met with Jennifer to discuss my vision and she... Read More went and above and beyond to make it happen. Jennifer really listens to what you want, and brings her creativity to make your vision even better. I did a lot of communication with her via email and she is very prompt in responding. All her paper goods are made of the highest quality material which are simply beautiful, classic, and elegant. Jennifer is very professional and knowledgeable, and really makes the whole process so easy. I highly recommend working with Vivian Elle Invitations. The numerous compliments you will receive from your guests will definitely make it worth it too! Thank you, Jennifer!

2015-09-21T21:58:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Liz! The Michigan logo you used is one of my favorite to date. :)

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I am VERY pleased with how my invitations turned out!! From the first step to the last, Jennifer was so professional. I sat with her and she listened to my vision and made it happen. She is an extremely organized person with a passion for her business. Not only does she make you... Read More feel special, you can genuinely tell that she is excited to be working with you. From the paper to the envelope, Vivian Elle provides you with the best quality material. I would highly recommend contacting Jenny if you need anything done! From cards to invites, to decoration for your shower, she has got you covered! Thank you Vivian Elle for my perfect wedding invitations! I am ready for my special day! :D

2015-09-13T21:31:42 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you, Yuki, and can't wait to be there for your big day!

Vivian Elle Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Terra F

Jennifer was absolutely great to work with. Because we were very busy with wedding plan, we did most of our communication back and forth through email. She was always very responsive and helpful. The overall products we purchased (invites, thank yous, table cards, etc) were... Read More all beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for. I was very particular about what I wanted, so I did alot of the planning/setup myself, but Jennifer always knew just the perfect touch to add to make our designs even better. She formatted things very well. I would definitely recommend using her, although the costs was on the higher said (but fair for the quality she offered/provided). Definitely consider using her if you are willing to pay a premium. I cannot say enough about how elegant and beautiful every piece was we got from her!

2015-09-13T21:32:11 Response from the vendor

I enjoyed working with you, Terra!

Stunning--a dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Amy S

I was so excited to begin working with Jennifer on designing custom wedding invitations. I was a bit nervous at first because I live out of state, but Jennifer made the process so seamless and easy! She was able to take our visions and turn it into more than we could have ever... Read More hoped for. The invitations are simply beautiful, classic, and elegant. I highly recommend working with Vivian Elle Invitations--I look forward to finding more excuses to work with her again in the future!

2015-06-16T12:19:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Amy! You were a breeze to work with! :)

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Sue C

I received an estimate from another company several months who had done invitations similar to what we wanted for our Motown theme wedding. It had taken several requests to get the estimate, and when I tried to contact them to order, I got no response to multiple emails and... Read More calls. I contacted Jennifer, the owner of Vivian Elle, based on reviews here. I am so glad I did! She was an absolute delight to work with. I was so impressed with Jennifer's responsiveness; she always got back with me right away. She 'got' our vision and came back with a draft within a few days. And no matter how many changes I asked for, Jennifer was always very receptive and accommodating. She sincerely wanted to give us the invitations we envisioned. I really felt like Jennifer was working with us, not for us. I was so happy with the final product. Comments from our guests include 'creative', 'fun', and most importantly,'that is so you two!' And Jennifer did all that at a great price. I can't recommend Vivian Elle highly enough!

2015-04-22T07:35:34 Response from the vendor

Sue, this is so great to hear! Your Motown invitations are so great! Thank you!

great job!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jana M

Vivian Elle invitations provided beautiful invitations and were very easy to work with, professional, and organized. Vivian Elle invitations took into account all of my ideas and wants when creating my invitations. The invitation were completed in a timely manner and looked... Read More wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

2015-04-18T11:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jana, for your high recommendation! :)

Just right

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Halston H

From the start, and only aside from my wedding dress, I knew that one of the most important elements of my wedding would be the invitations. I felt strongly about them because they are the guests' first impression of the celebration that's to come. I also knew that I wanted... Read More to have them custom created, and done locally. When I started researching, Vivian Elle kept coming up with rave reviews and had a glowing reputation. And after working with Jennifer, I wouldn't say anything less. Jennifer was a breeze to work with, very flexible. The invites emanated exactly what I was going for, and fulfilled my parameter to support a local business. I had several friends contact me after getting their invitations and comment on how perfect they were. Some even mentioned having heard of other brides using Vivian Elle, too! Overall, very proud to have used Vivian Elle.

2015-04-13T18:25:53 Response from the vendor

Halston, I love this! You are awesome - thank you for the kind words!

Great Invitations, RSVPs and Envelopes

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Jennifer created and designed beautiful invitations for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and was extremely prompt and professional. Very pleased with her work.

2015-04-13T08:05:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lindsey! You were great to work with as well!

Jenny is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015

Jenny is very understanding, works with your budget and keeps you on task. We were late with getting the lists together to send the invites out and Jenny just rolled with it and made sure everything was ok. She has a great eye for design and styles works with your preferences.... Read More Highly recommend her!

2015-02-26T15:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Bridget! So glad everything came together for your wedding day!

Awesome Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jennifer K

Jenny did a wonderful job with my wedding invitations!! From our initial meeting she was patient, helpful and knowledgeable! She really made the process so easy, and the invitations were beautiful! She really took my vision and made it a reality! I received a lot of... Read More compliments on my invitations and how unique they were! I highly recommend using Vivian Elle Invitations for your event!!!!!

2014-10-22T08:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jen! So nice to work with you!

The Perfect Compliment

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Dana W

I am at that stage in my life where most, if not all, of the people that I know are married or are getting married so it is pretty safe to say that I have seen a few wedding invitations and I don't think that I have ever felt the need to tell the future bride or groom how great... Read More their invitation was. You could boil it down to different tastes but to be perfectly honest I didn't think praising the invite, as you would the food or the music, was something people did...until we sent out our wedding invitations. Before we received RSVPs, we received comments about how incredible our invitations were! And every step along the road to the final product was just as incredible. Jennifer took the very few ideas that we had, she took the time to get to know us and to work with us, and she created something that was unique and ours, something truly custom. The process, the product, the price, everything about working with Jennifer was easy and wonderful and perfect. It was like working with a friend. The perfect compliment to our perfect day :-)

2014-10-20T06:36:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Dana! You were just the sweetest bride to work with. :)

Simply perfect

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Meghann S

After plenty of searching, we found Jennifer with Vivian Elle to do our invitation suite for our Sept 2014 wedding. We chose her because not only would we be able to CUSTOM DESIGN our invites but her prices were incredibly reasonable. Her service and skills are impeccable - she... Read More worked with us through a million tweaks and more font changes that I care to admit! Bonus: She printed the addresses on the envelopes so I addressed not one invite :)

2014-10-20T06:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Meghann! I LOVED how your invites turned out!

Exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Katie W

Jennifer designed our invitations, place cards and ceremony programs. She did a great job capturing what we were looking for and never pressured us to use more expensive designs. For our ceremony programs, we had A LOT of information that needed to be included and she made it... Read More all look super nice.

2014-09-03T17:31:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Katie! I'm thrilled that you guys loved everything!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Ashley R

I found Vivian Elle Invitations through Pinterest. Meeting with Jennifer was a great experience and she was super helpful on offering suggestions on what paper and colors worked best together, and was very prompt on emailing back. She designed custom invitations for us since our... Read More wedding was held on Mackinac Island, and our invitation held The Round Island Lighthouse that Jennifer personally designed. The invitations turned out beautifully!

2014-09-03T17:30:45 Response from the vendor

I love how your invites turned out! The Round Island Lighthouse was so fun to design. Thanks, Ashley!

I give my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

I give my highest recommendation to everyone to use Vivian Elle Invitations for all of your invitation, announcements, thank you cards, and any other stationary needs. Jenny is so amazing, talented, and flexible to work with. She works directly with you to create exactly what... Read More you are picturing for your event. I used her for my shower invitations, recipe cards, wedding invitations (with RSVP cards, brunch invitations, envelopes with labels), and our wedding thank you cards. They all turned out so good and we keep getting compliments on all of them!

2014-08-22T19:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Laura! It was wonderful to work with you. :)

Jennifer Haddad

Wife to a man who couldn't be more supportive if he tried. Mom to a little girl I can't get enough of. I love to decorate. I love to go on walks and bike rides. I could roam the aisles of Target all day.