A Tradition of Floral Excellence Since 1937

The Viviano family and staff have helped brides adorn their wedding celebrations with beautiful fresh flowers for over 75 years…everything from corsages and boutonnieres to bouquets and decorations for the ceremony and reception. On your wedding day…only the best will do.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

32100 Harper Ave., Saint Clair Shores, MI (586) 293-0227

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel S

I was SO pleasantly surprised by the flowers on the wedding day! Especially the podium flowers for during the ceremony and the bridal bouquet! The podium flowers looked large, and grand. So much more than I was expecting! And the flowers for my bouquet were perfect and the... Read More style that I wanted. Casey did a great job of working with our budget and suggesting flowers for the arrangements! And she explained the reasons for the flower suggestions, keeping us informed so that we understood everything. The cost was less than I predicted (I'm an over-estimater) and it was definitely money well spent! We kept getting positive comments on the submerged flowers we used as centerpieces.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Lauren M

Wow! Vivanos is literally the best in MI probably even the Midwest. I worked with Marina who was so sweet and you could just tell from day one how much she loves her job and that she has a true talent and passion for all things floral. I brought some printed images to our... Read More initial meeting of what I wanted and she totally knew exactly what I was looking for. She knew everysomgle flowers name from all my images in literally 1 second. On top of that she did everything we wanted and then some. They are upfront about pricing (it's not the cheapest option) but the service and quality of flowers they use are beyond anything I've ever seen at a wedding. They will work with you to make adjustments to help you stick within your budget as well. They even went out of their way to personally drop off the flowers for the cake at the bakery the night before. I received rave reviews about the floral centerpieces from basically everyone. My bouquet was perfection! It was the best accessory to a dress a girl could ask for on her wedding day. It was beautiful in person and looks just as fab in the photos. I still obsess over it. They were on time and everything was delivered to the church for the wedding party and family ahead of time and Tracie from You're the Bride helped coordinate the rest. They did the same at the reception. I was SOOOO nervous when I arrived at the church for the day. The second Tracie from You're the Bride handed me the bouquet...which was everything I wanted and beyond...I knew I was ready. Thank you Marina and Vivianos for helping our day turn into a real life fairytale moment. They exceeded my expectations (which tend to be ridiculous) and are worth every single penny! If you want a lot of flowers (or even a few!) or unique and/or classic centerpieces; and flowers that last the whole day through...and then a while after...then book with Vivanos. They are the best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jaclyn O

I was so happy with Vivianos! I met with two other florists before finding Vivianos, and saw a huge difference between the other two and Vivianos! We worked with Casey as our designer for planning out all the flowers and details. She was so professional, helpful, and... Read More organized. The biggest difference I noticed when meeting with Vivianos was that they really took time to understand not only what I was looking for, but also why, and they asked about everything down to the smallest details. Casey was very helpful in offering recommendations and she was honest and upfront about things that weren't a good pick. Vivianos also offers a full mock-up of one of you centerpieces a week or so before you wedding so you can actually see it in person and make sure you're 100% happy! Our flowers arrived on time the day of our wedding, and everything looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend working with Vivianos!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Katie B

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! We got married 7 weeks ago and the calla lilies we left in the Church for Mary are still there and looking nice! Marina was very helpful and gave us sample flowers to make our decision. She was available when we needed her, even when I... Read More called days before the wedding to make an adjustment to my mom's corsage. Thanks Viviano's!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Rachel P

The flowers were prefect! I loved being able to see a sample of the centerpieces before the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Katie D

Absolutely AMAZING. Created the peony bouquet of my DREAMS for me, and my bridesmaids bouquets were equally gorgeous. They did a great job with ALL our flowers, and were even willing to work with my request to have my aunt put together our centerpieces, which they supplied the... Read More flowers & greens for. I am so, so, so glad we had Viviano for our wedding on 6/23/17.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah M

I met with several florists before meeting with Viviano's, I should have just gone to them from the start. I loved that I told them what I wanted before price was even discussed, this allowed me to tell them my vision and then they made it work within my budget. I had flowers... Read More delivered to several locations the day of the wedding and everything was delivered on-time/early making the day of the wedding a little less stressful. They also worked with my other vendors (venue and bakery) directly so I didn't have to work as a middle man the day of the wedding. I am so pleased with the service and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Christina S

So happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding! Casey was so helpful and really understood my vision and kept us within budget. She also helped me add special remembrances for my grandparents to our flowers, which was so special to me! Everything turned out so... Read More wonderful and would definitely use again for any of our flower needs!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura K

We had honestly almost given up on the search for the perfect florist when my husband's coworker insisted we try Viviano. I thought our budget was healthy until I got turned away from other florists who had minimums of $3500-4000. Luckily, I found Viviano who was easily able to... Read More achieve the same look we wanted without going over our budget. Casey was incredible to work with and really helped us pick out the perfect flowers for our day. She even threw together a quick sample for us at our consultation which was really nice. Viviano was most definitely worth the hour drive from Canton and I would highly recommend them to any other bride in the area.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jamie C

Perfection.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katelyn H

Our flowers on our wedding day were absolutely perfect! We met with Marena Boddy many times before hand to ensure everything would be as we wanted it, and they really exceeded our expectations!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erin B

Viviano did an amazing job with our wedding. My bridal bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have ever imaged. During my consultation I showed examples of bouquets that I liked and they did such an incredible job creating my dream arrangement. Viviano Flower Shop does... Read More wonderful work and I was very happy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lauren F

I didn't do centerpieces and the most expensive item that I ordered from them was not what I asked for. If you're at all into the greenery style, I'd stay away. Casey convinced me they could do a wild green cascading bouquet and it ended up having a little green at the bottom... Read More even though I was specific that I wanted it throughout. It was the only reason I went with them and I really regret paying $250 for a bouquet that wasn't even close to what I asked for. Someone clearly got carried away with what they thought was pretty and didn't care about what I asked for. Over a quarter of the bill was this one item, the only one that I was particular on and it just came off as they didn't care and they just wanted to do their thing. If you have no real preferences they'd probably be okay, but $250 for one bouquet where they ignored what I wanted was a huge waste of money and I'd never buy flowers for anything from there again.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Eleanor C

Amazing! We worked together with Casey and she made our dream wedding come true with amazing flowers and centerpieces. Casey was organized and easy to work with. Casey took my ideas from Pinterest and transformed them into reality. Day of, everything was just as discussed and... Read More delivered on time. I would highly recommend Viviano and Casey to anyone in need of an expert florist.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lindsay F

Our flowers were more than I could have ever dreamed! I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and Viviano exceeded way beyond my expectations. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Marena is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brooke C

BEST vendor throughout my entire wedding! They did a phenomenal job of being helpful throughout the wedding. The flowers were very beautiful, but I wish they would have been a little fuller then what I received. They were a level smaller then my pictures and our discussions... Read More had indicated. Overall though we were very happy.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Rachel P

Our flowers turned out great and they were a pleasure to work with. They made the process simple and easy

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica F

I found Viviano through my wedding planner (see my review on Rockstar Weddings for just how fully worth it she was). I worked closely with Casey Bobek throughout the planning process. She was such a sweetheart and very skilled at what she does. During the initial consult at the... Read More store, I was able to show her images from my Pinterest board (I know we all have one of those) and tell her what I liked and didn't like about each. She was then able to describe a final product I was very excited about. Casey is also very flexible. When I missed our follow up appointment, due to my hair and make up trial running over, she worked with me to set up an alternative meeting. Since I live about 2 hours away from the store, she was flexible enough to have our final meeting over the phone. I don't know if anyone else is like me and that you can't fully envision something until it's right in front of your eyes. Well, for this reason, I started having doubts about what all the floral elements would look like. Then the big day was here. I was not disappointed. The decorations for our wedding arch were stunning. The bridal party flowers were all so bright and vibrant. Everything was so lush and gorgeous. Go with Vivano for your wedding. They are simply the best.

2017-08-26T12:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We were so happy to bring your vision to life for your special day! I will pass along along your kind words to Casey and we all wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kendra K

Our flowers were amazing! Viviano's allowed us to use all of our own glassware so the price (including delivery) was only a couple hundred more than if I had to order from Costco and make the bouquets and other arrangements by myself. It was beautiful and such a time saver!... Read More Also, they were able to incorporate my late grandmother's pearls into my bouquet! The arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever done myself and looked absolutely perfect!

2017-08-12T13:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind praise! All those special details just MAKE the day and we were thrilled to be a part of it! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness. Take care, Sarah Wedding Department Manager

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Allison B

Our wedding flowers were beautiful, and did a great job conceptualizing what we wanted. My husband and I worked with our consultant primarily on the phone, and didn't get a chance to see the flowers before the wedding, be we were pleasantly surprised! They really listened to... Read More what we wanted and also worked with our budget. Highly recommend delivery and set up as well.

2017-08-02T12:53:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We greatly appreciate it and are happy you were pleased with the flowers! Best wishes to you and your husband as you begin your married life together! Kind regards, Elizabeth Viviano

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Elyse A

Overall, I really liked my experience with Viviano - the consultants I worked with (first Rose, then Marina) were really nice, professional, and very helpful. The flowers were delivered on-time to two different locations, and they were super-flexible with me when I called at the... Read More end of the wedding and scheduled a last-minute pickup for the rental pieces. There are two minor reasons that I'm giving them four stars out of five - 1) while fresh purple anemones were included in the order for my bouquet, it was delivered with silk anemones instead, and 2) there was some confusion about the specifics for setup for the ceremony and reception flowers, which caused some last-minute stress for the people helping us with the wedding. That said, despite the silk flowers and the setup issues, everything looked beautiful.

2017-08-02T13:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and fair review. We apologize for disappointing you with the silk anemones. We agree that fresh is always better! Anemones are very delicate flowers and sometimes they come in damaged, so we have to substitute with silk, but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Leann S

Marena was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable and helped design beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. They were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted! She also was very accommodating and added on flower bunches for our cake late notice - which also... Read More were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 A K

Viviano's did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. I wanted something a bit out of the box (tropical, lots of green with pops of color) and they nailed it. I sent them photos of my inspiration and put the rest in their hands to do their thing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan V

We worked with Marina and could not have been more impressed. She created beautiful and full bouquets that were beyond my expectations. Very affordable and helped me come in under budget.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Blair M

Working with Vivianos was EASY!! Everything was discussed beforehand, if I ever needed to get a hold of Casey my message was immediately returned. Everything was exactly as we had discussed--perfection. Don't be discussed by the well known name-- their prices are extremely... Read More reasonable. You get amazing customer service with this company. They know what they are doin and put my mind at ease. THANK YOU Vivianos !!