A Tradition of Floral Excellence Since 1937

The Viviano family and staff have helped brides adorn their wedding celebrations with beautiful fresh flowers for over 75 years…everything from corsages and boutonnieres to bouquets and decorations for the ceremony and reception. On your wedding day…only the best will do.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

32100 Harper Ave., Saint Clair Shores, MI (586) 293-0227

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel S

I was SO pleasantly surprised by the flowers on the wedding day! Especially the podium flowers for during the ceremony and the bridal bouquet! The podium flowers looked large, and grand. So much more than I was expecting! And the flowers for my bouquet were perfect and the... Read More style that I wanted. Casey did a great job of working with our budget and suggesting flowers for the arrangements! And she explained the reasons for the flower suggestions, keeping us informed so that we understood everything. The cost was less than I predicted (I'm an over-estimater) and it was definitely money well spent! We kept getting positive comments on the submerged flowers we used as centerpieces.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Lauren M

Wow! Vivanos is literally the best in MI probably even the Midwest. I worked with Marina who was so sweet and you could just tell from day one how much she loves her job and that she has a true talent and passion for all things floral. I brought some printed images to our... Read More initial meeting of what I wanted and she totally knew exactly what I was looking for. She knew everysomgle flowers name from all my images in literally 1 second. On top of that she did everything we wanted and then some. They are upfront about pricing (it's not the cheapest option) but the service and quality of flowers they use are beyond anything I've ever seen at a wedding. They will work with you to make adjustments to help you stick within your budget as well. They even went out of their way to personally drop off the flowers for the cake at the bakery the night before. I received rave reviews about the floral centerpieces from basically everyone. My bouquet was perfection! It was the best accessory to a dress a girl could ask for on her wedding day. It was beautiful in person and looks just as fab in the photos. I still obsess over it. They were on time and everything was delivered to the church for the wedding party and family ahead of time and Tracie from You're the Bride helped coordinate the rest. They did the same at the reception. I was SOOOO nervous when I arrived at the church for the day. The second Tracie from You're the Bride handed me the bouquet...which was everything I wanted and beyond...I knew I was ready. Thank you Marina and Vivianos for helping our day turn into a real life fairytale moment. They exceeded my expectations (which tend to be ridiculous) and are worth every single penny! If you want a lot of flowers (or even a few!) or unique and/or classic centerpieces; and flowers that last the whole day through...and then a while after...then book with Vivanos. They are the best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jaclyn O

I was so happy with Vivianos! I met with two other florists before finding Vivianos, and saw a huge difference between the other two and Vivianos! We worked with Casey as our designer for planning out all the flowers and details. She was so professional, helpful, and... Read More organized. The biggest difference I noticed when meeting with Vivianos was that they really took time to understand not only what I was looking for, but also why, and they asked about everything down to the smallest details. Casey was very helpful in offering recommendations and she was honest and upfront about things that weren't a good pick. Vivianos also offers a full mock-up of one of you centerpieces a week or so before you wedding so you can actually see it in person and make sure you're 100% happy! Our flowers arrived on time the day of our wedding, and everything looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend working with Vivianos!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erin B

Viviano did an amazing job with our wedding. My bridal bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have ever imaged. During my consultation I showed examples of bouquets that I liked and they did such an incredible job creating my dream arrangement. Viviano Flower Shop does... Read More wonderful work and I was very happy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lauren F

I didn't do centerpieces and the most expensive item that I ordered from them was not what I asked for. If you're at all into the greenery style, I'd stay away. Casey convinced me they could do a wild green cascading bouquet and it ended up having a little green at the bottom... Read More even though I was specific that I wanted it throughout. It was the only reason I went with them and I really regret paying $250 for a bouquet that wasn't even close to what I asked for. Someone clearly got carried away with what they thought was pretty and didn't care about what I asked for. Over a quarter of the bill was this one item, the only one that I was particular on and it just came off as they didn't care and they just wanted to do their thing. If you have no real preferences they'd probably be okay, but $250 for one bouquet where they ignored what I wanted was a huge waste of money and I'd never buy flowers for anything from there again.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Eleanor C

Amazing! We worked together with Casey and she made our dream wedding come true with amazing flowers and centerpieces. Casey was organized and easy to work with. Casey took my ideas from Pinterest and transformed them into reality. Day of, everything was just as discussed and... Read More delivered on time. I would highly recommend Viviano and Casey to anyone in need of an expert florist.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lindsay F

Our flowers were more than I could have ever dreamed! I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and Viviano exceeded way beyond my expectations. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Marena is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brooke C

BEST vendor throughout my entire wedding! They did a phenomenal job of being helpful throughout the wedding. The flowers were very beautiful, but I wish they would have been a little fuller then what I received. They were a level smaller then my pictures and our discussions... Read More had indicated. Overall though we were very happy.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Rachel P

Our flowers turned out great and they were a pleasure to work with. They made the process simple and easy

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica F

I found Viviano through my wedding planner (see my review on Rockstar Weddings for just how fully worth it she was). I worked closely with Casey Bobek throughout the planning process. She was such a sweetheart and very skilled at what she does. During the initial consult at the... Read More store, I was able to show her images from my Pinterest board (I know we all have one of those) and tell her what I liked and didn't like about each. She was then able to describe a final product I was very excited about. Casey is also very flexible. When I missed our follow up appointment, due to my hair and make up trial running over, she worked with me to set up an alternative meeting. Since I live about 2 hours away from the store, she was flexible enough to have our final meeting over the phone. I don't know if anyone else is like me and that you can't fully envision something until it's right in front of your eyes. Well, for this reason, I started having doubts about what all the floral elements would look like. Then the big day was here. I was not disappointed. The decorations for our wedding arch were stunning. The bridal party flowers were all so bright and vibrant. Everything was so lush and gorgeous. Go with Vivano for your wedding. They are simply the best.

2017-08-26T12:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We were so happy to bring your vision to life for your special day! I will pass along along your kind words to Casey and we all wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kendra K

Our flowers were amazing! Viviano's allowed us to use all of our own glassware so the price (including delivery) was only a couple hundred more than if I had to order from Costco and make the bouquets and other arrangements by myself. It was beautiful and such a time saver!... Read More Also, they were able to incorporate my late grandmother's pearls into my bouquet! The arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever done myself and looked absolutely perfect!

2017-08-12T13:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind praise! All those special details just MAKE the day and we were thrilled to be a part of it! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness. Take care, Sarah Wedding Department Manager

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Allison B

Our wedding flowers were beautiful, and did a great job conceptualizing what we wanted. My husband and I worked with our consultant primarily on the phone, and didn't get a chance to see the flowers before the wedding, be we were pleasantly surprised! They really listened to... Read More what we wanted and also worked with our budget. Highly recommend delivery and set up as well.

2017-08-02T12:53:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We greatly appreciate it and are happy you were pleased with the flowers! Best wishes to you and your husband as you begin your married life together! Kind regards, Elizabeth Viviano

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Elyse A

Overall, I really liked my experience with Viviano - the consultants I worked with (first Rose, then Marina) were really nice, professional, and very helpful. The flowers were delivered on-time to two different locations, and they were super-flexible with me when I called at the... Read More end of the wedding and scheduled a last-minute pickup for the rental pieces. There are two minor reasons that I'm giving them four stars out of five - 1) while fresh purple anemones were included in the order for my bouquet, it was delivered with silk anemones instead, and 2) there was some confusion about the specifics for setup for the ceremony and reception flowers, which caused some last-minute stress for the people helping us with the wedding. That said, despite the silk flowers and the setup issues, everything looked beautiful.

2017-08-02T13:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and fair review. We apologize for disappointing you with the silk anemones. We agree that fresh is always better! Anemones are very delicate flowers and sometimes they come in damaged, so we have to substitute with silk, but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Leann S

Marena was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable and helped design beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. They were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted! She also was very accommodating and added on flower bunches for our cake late notice - which also... Read More were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 A K

Viviano's did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. I wanted something a bit out of the box (tropical, lots of green with pops of color) and they nailed it. I sent them photos of my inspiration and put the rest in their hands to do their thing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan V

We worked with Marina and could not have been more impressed. She created beautiful and full bouquets that were beyond my expectations. Very affordable and helped me come in under budget.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Blair M

Working with Vivianos was EASY!! Everything was discussed beforehand, if I ever needed to get a hold of Casey my message was immediately returned. Everything was exactly as we had discussed--perfection. Don't be discussed by the well known name-- their prices are extremely... Read More reasonable. You get amazing customer service with this company. They know what they are doin and put my mind at ease. THANK YOU Vivianos !!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Fides G

Working with Casey was such a breeze. She knew exactly the style and feel I was going for. Every appointment and every interaction was just so easy and fun. Our bouquets and centerpieces were so much prettier than I imagined. I just couldn't get over how gorgeous everything... Read More turned out. So thankful I decided to work with them!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Emily S

We used Viviano's for our bouquets for the wedding. They were EXACTLY what I wanted! The flowers took me forever to decide on, and once my husband and I met with Rose at Viviano's at the St. Clair Shores location, I knew we were going to have the flowers I'd been envisioning.... Read More Our bouquets (4 bridesmaid, 1 bride) we beautiful and timeless, and met all of my requirements. The appointment was easy and pick-up went smoothly. I highly recommend Viviano's for their professionalism and knowledge of the business!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kathy L

Really loved working with Viviano's - I live out of state and they worked with me to help make sure that I got the flowers I was looking for, including doing a wonderful mock up for me in advance. The flowers turned out beautifully, and I really appreciated the advice they gave... Read More me in advance to think about the practical side (which flowers hold up vs. not so much) as well as the emphasis on making it look the way I wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lauren M

My parents used Viviano's over 30 years ago for their wedding and they are still the best! We met with Marena twice and she was able to take our ideas and design breathtaking, magazine worthy floral arrangements. Their customer service and quality are well worth the investment.... Read More We would highly recommend Viviano's!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Lynette M

We cannot say enough great things about this venue. The location is perfect, the staff is very helpful in planning, providing suggestions without being pushy and executing the day of events. The prices were very competitive. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie C

I had a very specific vision in mind (as most brides do for their floral arrangements), and I'm so pleased with how everything was executed. It was even better than what I had imagined. And my bouquet was perfect. All the girls (including my flower girl), and the centerpieces... Read More were exclusively baby's breath. It was wonderfully done. I do wish the cost wouldn't have been quite so outrageous - I did get it down a bit after talking with my contact again about my concerns, but still. The cost of flowers boggles my mind. The quality of Viviano's work though, does speak for itself. I was a very happy bride.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica D

I loved my flowers and the centerpieces at our wedding! Everything was gorgeous. I worked with Marena and she was always quick to answer questions and super friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jessica F

Rose at Viviano's did a great job with our wedding flowers! I have been to several other weddings they provided the arrangements and bouquets for so I knew I would get a quality product but I was absolutely in LOVE with my bouquet! We had several meetings and I was never... Read More rushed in making decisions and felt like I was shown a lot of options to choose from. Rental prices of tall stands/chairs were fair also. I really felt like they did a great job listening to and executing my vision!