A Tradition of Floral Excellence Since 1937

The Viviano family and staff have helped brides adorn their wedding celebrations with beautiful fresh flowers for over 75 years…everything from corsages and boutonnieres to bouquets and decorations for the ceremony and reception. On your wedding day…only the best will do.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

32100 Harper Ave., Saint Clair Shores, MI (586) 293-0227

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel S

I was SO pleasantly surprised by the flowers on the wedding day! Especially the podium flowers for during the ceremony and the bridal bouquet! The podium flowers looked large, and grand. So much more than I was expecting! And the flowers for my bouquet were perfect and the... Read More style that I wanted. Casey did a great job of working with our budget and suggesting flowers for the arrangements! And she explained the reasons for the flower suggestions, keeping us informed so that we understood everything. The cost was less than I predicted (I'm an over-estimater) and it was definitely money well spent! We kept getting positive comments on the submerged flowers we used as centerpieces.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Lauren M

Wow! Vivanos is literally the best in MI probably even the Midwest. I worked with Marina who was so sweet and you could just tell from day one how much she loves her job and that she has a true talent and passion for all things floral. I brought some printed images to our... Read More initial meeting of what I wanted and she totally knew exactly what I was looking for. She knew everysomgle flowers name from all my images in literally 1 second. On top of that she did everything we wanted and then some. They are upfront about pricing (it's not the cheapest option) but the service and quality of flowers they use are beyond anything I've ever seen at a wedding. They will work with you to make adjustments to help you stick within your budget as well. They even went out of their way to personally drop off the flowers for the cake at the bakery the night before. I received rave reviews about the floral centerpieces from basically everyone. My bouquet was perfection! It was the best accessory to a dress a girl could ask for on her wedding day. It was beautiful in person and looks just as fab in the photos. I still obsess over it. They were on time and everything was delivered to the church for the wedding party and family ahead of time and Tracie from You're the Bride helped coordinate the rest. They did the same at the reception. I was SOOOO nervous when I arrived at the church for the day. The second Tracie from You're the Bride handed me the bouquet...which was everything I wanted and beyond...I knew I was ready. Thank you Marina and Vivianos for helping our day turn into a real life fairytale moment. They exceeded my expectations (which tend to be ridiculous) and are worth every single penny! If you want a lot of flowers (or even a few!) or unique and/or classic centerpieces; and flowers that last the whole day through...and then a while after...then book with Vivanos. They are the best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jaclyn O

I was so happy with Vivianos! I met with two other florists before finding Vivianos, and saw a huge difference between the other two and Vivianos! We worked with Casey as our designer for planning out all the flowers and details. She was so professional, helpful, and... Read More organized. The biggest difference I noticed when meeting with Vivianos was that they really took time to understand not only what I was looking for, but also why, and they asked about everything down to the smallest details. Casey was very helpful in offering recommendations and she was honest and upfront about things that weren't a good pick. Vivianos also offers a full mock-up of one of you centerpieces a week or so before you wedding so you can actually see it in person and make sure you're 100% happy! Our flowers arrived on time the day of our wedding, and everything looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend working with Vivianos!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Blair M

Working with Vivianos was EASY!! Everything was discussed beforehand, if I ever needed to get a hold of Casey my message was immediately returned. Everything was exactly as we had discussed--perfection. Don't be discussed by the well known name-- their prices are extremely... Read More reasonable. You get amazing customer service with this company. They know what they are doin and put my mind at ease. THANK YOU Vivianos !!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Fides G

Working with Casey was such a breeze. She knew exactly the style and feel I was going for. Every appointment and every interaction was just so easy and fun. Our bouquets and centerpieces were so much prettier than I imagined. I just couldn't get over how gorgeous everything... Read More turned out. So thankful I decided to work with them!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Emily S

We used Viviano's for our bouquets for the wedding. They were EXACTLY what I wanted! The flowers took me forever to decide on, and once my husband and I met with Rose at Viviano's at the St. Clair Shores location, I knew we were going to have the flowers I'd been envisioning.... Read More Our bouquets (4 bridesmaid, 1 bride) we beautiful and timeless, and met all of my requirements. The appointment was easy and pick-up went smoothly. I highly recommend Viviano's for their professionalism and knowledge of the business!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kathy L

Really loved working with Viviano's - I live out of state and they worked with me to help make sure that I got the flowers I was looking for, including doing a wonderful mock up for me in advance. The flowers turned out beautifully, and I really appreciated the advice they gave... Read More me in advance to think about the practical side (which flowers hold up vs. not so much) as well as the emphasis on making it look the way I wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lauren M

My parents used Viviano's over 30 years ago for their wedding and they are still the best! We met with Marena twice and she was able to take our ideas and design breathtaking, magazine worthy floral arrangements. Their customer service and quality are well worth the investment.... Read More We would highly recommend Viviano's!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Lynette M

We cannot say enough great things about this venue. The location is perfect, the staff is very helpful in planning, providing suggestions without being pushy and executing the day of events. The prices were very competitive. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie C

I had a very specific vision in mind (as most brides do for their floral arrangements), and I'm so pleased with how everything was executed. It was even better than what I had imagined. And my bouquet was perfect. All the girls (including my flower girl), and the centerpieces... Read More were exclusively baby's breath. It was wonderfully done. I do wish the cost wouldn't have been quite so outrageous - I did get it down a bit after talking with my contact again about my concerns, but still. The cost of flowers boggles my mind. The quality of Viviano's work though, does speak for itself. I was a very happy bride.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica D

I loved my flowers and the centerpieces at our wedding! Everything was gorgeous. I worked with Marena and she was always quick to answer questions and super friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jessica F

Rose at Viviano's did a great job with our wedding flowers! I have been to several other weddings they provided the arrangements and bouquets for so I knew I would get a quality product but I was absolutely in LOVE with my bouquet! We had several meetings and I was never... Read More rushed in making decisions and felt like I was shown a lot of options to choose from. Rental prices of tall stands/chairs were fair also. I really felt like they did a great job listening to and executing my vision!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jen W

Casey was so incredibly helpful in the planning of our flowers. She knows her stuff! I would choose Viviano's 10 times over again! Their flowers are gorgeous and affordable! Thank you Viviano's!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Shawna (

Viviano's was amazing! Flowers were beautiful and I was able to get our linens, chair covers and invitations all in one stop. Casey did a great job turning our vision into reality!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie H

We used Viviano for our wedding held in June, 2016. They provided excellent service, and went above and beyond, delivering the flowers on time and setting them up properly. If you’re having a wedding, I think you should strongly consider them. That said, I’m deducting one star... Read More here for communication. The only way to get ahold of them was to call them on the phone during the day. As a working professional, this was challenging.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Andrea H

The flowers were all wrong- twice. They offered me a free sample so I would know what I was getting, which was supposed to be for my shower- they didn't give it to me until 2 days before the wedding. It was wrong- completely . Then assured me they would fix it- the centerpiece a... Read More were awful. They were supposed to be soft and vintage romantic with a light discus splash of color here and there/ they were baby's breath with almost red roses. They looked like prom corsages. They did get my bouquets right on- wondering what happened with the awful center pieces ?

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Christina R

Our consultant, Rose, was very thorough with our preparation and came up with some beautiful designs. She stayed in our budget and our flowers were beautiful. They stayed fresh for a week afterwards!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren W

I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding day. I worked with Casey from Vivano and she definitely is an expert at picking out the perfect combination of flowers to work with the color palette. I had jewel tone colors as my theme, so Casey helped me pick... Read More out the perfect flowers for the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces. The prices were extremely reasonable and the quality was outstanding. I had found some colored vases to use for decor pieces and they let me drop them off to the shop and said that they would put the flowers in them and set them up for me on my wedding day, which was one less thing for me to worry about. They also set up all of my centerpieces for me and put the flower cascade on my cake. Overall, I highly recommend Viviano, they do excellent work.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Megan S

I've been using Vivano's for years and years, so I knew without a doubt I wanted them for my wedding. They met and exceeded my expectations. The flowers were stunning and people loved them so much, we let guests take the centerpieces home after we used them the following day for... Read More our second wedding celebration. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and they made sure everything was perfect and the way I wanted it before they placed anything in the room. There was such great attention to detail. I would recommend Viviano's without question for any celebration.

2016-08-29T09:29:59 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Sarah Viviano Weddings

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Rachel C

Viviano made my dream look of my wedding come true. They continued to work with me until we had everything just how I imagined. They also worked hard to stay within my budget, which was so appreciated. They came exactly at the time they said they would and everything came out... Read More beautifully. We were thankful to have worked with such a wonderful team. Marena was my consultant; she was professional and friendly and on top of things. I would recommend Viviano's to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kristi H

I am incredibly happy we chose Viviano as the florist for our wedding. All the flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully and just as I imagined. Marena, our consultant, was the best! She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in our decision-making. She knows so much and... Read More helped us make our ideas within our budget. Throughout the process, communication with her was efficient and easy and she was extremely responsive to any questions or changes we had. Delivery on the day of was on time and I did not have to worry one bit about any detail. They did an AMAZING job! I would recommend them to anyone for any event. Thank you Marena and Viviano!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 stephanie m

Casey at Vivianos made the whole experience painless. I was in awe when our bouquets got delivered. The prices were very reasonable too. I would recommend them for sure!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jenilee R

Casey did a phenomenal job on all of our flowers and throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the first consultation, I immediately felt comfortable with her and knew I’d chosen the right place. I’ll admit – I’m no flower expert and am lucky if I know the names of... Read More things beyond a rose or daisy. But she patiently walked me through options based on price and pictures I had picked out and answered my questions. She also wasn’t pushy at all and even encouraged cutting back on some things when I mentioned how I wanted to go simpler on our decorations and my bridesmaids’ bouquets and save money. Then our wedding day arrived and to see the phenomenal work she did on my bouquet and our church altar pieces, I was blown away and absolutely in love. She took my wish list pictures to the next level and they went absolutely perfectly with my theme! My only wish is that we didn’t leave for our honeymoon right away or that I preserved the flowers in order to enjoy them longer. I would recommend Viviano’s to any future couple – you won’t be disappointed with your experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Shannon R

We worked with Marena for our flowers and she was an absolute gem! She stayed patient and had so many suggestions and a solution for every predicament I ran into. The flowers were so beautiful on our wedding day - so thankful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Heather N

I will admit that I set up an initial appointment at Viviano just to check out the resources they had and go elsewhere. I thought we would use the really small shops that handle only one wedding a weekend. I could not have been more pleasantly surprised working with Marena from... Read More Viviano. She made me feel at ease right away, unlike the shop we thought we would use. She listened to what I wanted and gave very helpful input when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Choosing flowers was one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning for me, but we got through it, thanks to Marena. Of course, I should mentions that the flowers looked great and arrived on time the day of the wedding. They were also flexible with me when I forgot to handle a few after the wedding details. Thank you!