Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

56 ARBOR STREET, Hartford, CT (860) 348-8060

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley L

Loved our photos!!!! From engagement to the wedding these guys were there . Easy to work with make you laugh and felt like family so easy to talk to and made taking pictures fun!!! Price was great as wel ! Definitely recommend Konrad ... jack ... peter... ( we had those... Read More guys)!!!! Great people and great work

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 MATTHEW S

I got married a few weeks ago, and was lucky enough to have Konrad as our photographer for the big day. Early on in the wedding planning process, I found VO Photography's website and knew I wanted them as my photographer. I loved how colorful and fun their photos looked, and I... Read More knew I wanted them to capture my wedding day. We contacted them via the email on their website, and set up a time to Skype. They are based in Hartford which is about an hour and a half from where we live, so Skype was much easier for us to communicate with them. This first meeting was to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding day, and how they work with couples for their big day. They clearly knew what they were doing from this meeting and put our minds at ease that we were in the right hands. We didn't have much communication with them until about 2 weeks prior to our wedding, where we discussed logistics of the day. I made up a shot-list of what I wanted to be captured, which Konrad thanked me for, but stated that those types of things usually get thrown out the window as the day goes on since they capture images as they see them and know which details to look out for. (I figured as much, but as an organized bride, this list was really just for me to make me feel better). The day of the wedding, Konrad shows up to my house to photograph my bridesmaids and I getting ready, and the second photographer, Carol, goes to my now-husband's house to photograph them. Konrad was great to work with, as he is a true professional who knows what the best moments are to capture throughout the wedding day. He got such beautiful, creative, and fun photos of our wedding but we didn't feel like they were all in our faces the whole time. The Monday after our wedding, Konrad had posted a blog post with some teaser photos from our wedding, which had the perfect amount of photos to hold me over until the whole lot are ready in about 8-10 weeks! Overall I would HIGHLY recommend VO Photography, as the photos I have seen from our day so far are so beautiful and everything I had dreamed. Konrad and his team were amazing to work with, and made our wedding day go by so smoothly. Thank you Konrad!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Leigh-Anne C

I have been trying to figure out how to put into words the incredible experience we had with Peter! Amazing, perfect, one of a kind ... none of them truly describe every single moment we had with him from our initial meeting, until now. From the time we met at the office, we... Read More knew that there was no need to look any further for the perfect person to capture our wedding day!! From our engagement session in Boston, to our wedding day, and every conversation in between...perfect. Every question I had was answered in a short amount of time, and all my worries went out the window when I realized that he knew EXACTLY what I wanted and more in each and every picture. I HIGHLY recommend VO Photographers to each and every bride out there. You won't be disappointed. In fact, your vision of what you always wanted will come to life in each and every picture you see! Thank you to VO Photographers for being the perfect addition to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jamie D

The first time VO drew me in was 4 years ago at bridal convention at the XL center. I was shopping with my best friend for her wedding and I fell in love with their work. Me and ( my now husband eek!)were photographed in their wedding and that was it once I saw they're... Read More pictures I knew one way or another they would photograph my wedding one day. 4/30/17 couldn't have been any more amazing and I am so incredibly happy with Peter and Konrad's work. They are professional, kind, witty, and so amazingly talented. David and I highly recommend them to anyone, you will not be disappointed. They are true artists in and out.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Beata H

We booked VO photographers for our wedding in September and it was the absolute best decision we could have made. Konrad was so professional, helpful, and quick to respond throughout the many months of planning and nothing short of AMAZING on our wedding day. He is the most... Read More wonderfully talented photographer and has an incredible sense of humor—he was able to instantly put everyone at ease and the entire wedding party looks completely comfortable in all of our pictures. The pictures themselves are so beautiful I just want to look at them every day for the rest of my life. I feel so grateful to have so many amazing photos from the wedding, especially since it all went by in a giant blur. He even humored us by posting a teaser set of photos three days after the wedding so we could have something to tide us over! The finished set was beautiful and the turn-around time was incredibly quick. Konrad captured the emotions of the day perfectly, I love looking through the photos to see all of the love and joy on everyone’s faces. I can't stop raving about Konrad & VO to anyone who will listen. :) HIRE THEM!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Beata K

We literally could not have imagined better people to take the photos. They are skilled and funny and even though I am not one to be in front of the camera, I LOVED MY PICTURES. They caught all the moments I want to remember about my wedding and they were professional and... Read More personable. A++++++++. I am recommending them to everyone around me. THE BEST!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Melissa J

I would highly recommend VO for any couple looking for a fantastic wedding photography experience! From our initial meeting with Peter we knew we had found the right guy. Peter's talent is evident when you see his work, but his personality and laid back style truly made our... Read More wedding run much smoother. They make every step easy and are very responsive to your wants.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Madison R

I can't say enough about how amazing these guys are. We were lucky enough to win their services for our destination wedding in mexico, but I would have broken the budget for the experience we had with them. They are incredibly professional, warm, kind, and funny. Just awesome... Read More all around. Their photos captured the vibe of our wedding so perfectly, it's hard to believe. Looking at the pictures makes us feel like we are back on our wedding day. If you have the opportunity to use VO Photographers for your wedding, don't pass it up!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie K

Was so hesitant to spend money on photographers, but I'm so happy we didn't skimp. I was totally clueless about the cost of wedding photography, so to be clear they are not pricey at all in comparison to other professionals, but they are better! Not only are they skilled... Read More artists, but they are skilled in helping to control the flow of the big day. They know how to manage pesky guests with cameras and how to get amazing shots no matter the chaos ensuing around them. Peter and Anna helped us more than I could possibly express. They guided us through the cakecutting as well, since we were just standing there with a knife in our hands. They were patient and kind throughout the entire day. We just received preview pictures and they are amazing. The engagement pictures were also amazing. I never thought I would care so much about photos, but I do and I would advise other brides to be, to book with VO if they are available for your day. We had a small intimate wedding and they truly captures the essence of our day and delivered service that was above and beyond the scope of their jobs. We honestly can't say enough kind words so we'll just leave it at that.

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Monica H

VO is an amazing company!!! Peter was fun, professional, and TALENTED! He captured our day perfectly, and got our photos back to us in under a month! Not only were our wedding moments captured wonderfully, our engagement pictures were gorgeous as well! I absolutely cannot say... Read More enough about VO. We plan to use them as our photographers for life. Flowers and food are temporary, but pictures are forever. Worth every single penny!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jacquelyn M

We were SO thrilled with VO Photographers. Our wedding pictures are amazing. Konrad and Monika not only captured the beauty of our ceremony, but also the fun of our party! We give them our best recommendation!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Meredith L

VO Photographers were absolutely amazing! They were professional, easy to get along with and FUN! The entire process was extremely easy, and they asked for our input throughout the whole process. I can't wait to see the photos - after seeing some sneak peeks I am sure they will... Read More be amazing!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Megan G

Konrad was wonderful to work with. He did our engagement and wedding pictures. We are very pleased with everything!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Jessica K

They were excellent!! Very professional and took great pics!!!

Fabulous Photographers!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Jacqui M

Konrad and Luke were our amazing wedding day photographers! They were with us for the entire day and made the whole process stree-free. From getting ready photos to dance pictures they captured it all. I would highly recommend them, especially if you're looking for photographers... Read More with who are laid back and make you feel totally comfortable. We have yet to see our final photos but if they're anything like our engagement shots we know they'll be amazing!

GREAT!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Anna w

Great energetic crew! Will definitely do everything to bring out that smile even when your cheeks already are hurting! Highly recommend!

Amazing Team!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Jacqueline R

Amazing photographers to work with!! they even had my husband so comfortable in front of the camera! and They are soo fun and the work is amazing!!! everyone is raving about our engagement photos and our sneak peak from the wedding so far! we are dying to see more :) Highly... Read More recommended!! Few of our friends are using them too!!! YOU will not regret picking their service!! they will give you a wedding album that wont look like anyone elses!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Jessica W

Piotr and Konrad are AWESOME! They are super friendly, prompt at returning emails/calls, very professional, and do an amazing job at photography. They have a style all their own and are worth every penny! I have always heard that if you're going to splurge on one thing for your... Read More wedding day: splurge on photographers and I believe this wholeheartedly now that Piotr and Konrad have shot my wedding. They truly capture the energy and excitement of each moment and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!