Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

56 ARBOR STREET, Hartford, CT (860) 348-8060

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Stacy K

I cant thank VO Photographers enough! From the very start, Peter & Konrad were both extremely helpful and responsive to all my initial questions, and to my suggestions upon out first meeting. They were timely, professional and truly down to earth throughout the whole... Read More experience. Konrad and Jack also made me feel very comfortable & at ease during our first look - and I HATE being photographed! The pictures were far beyond my expectations and I love that they 'think outside the box' - so creative! I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat, to anyone looking for a photographer for their upcoming event. We had interviewed several photographers & I know we made the right choice by far! Thank you VO for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amber C

We were extremely pleased both with the photos and with the outstanding service provided by VO photography. They were very easy to work with during planning and throughout the wedding. They were on time and prepared. While they made sure to get the key shots they were never... Read More bossy or intrusive. We were particularly impressed at how quickly they provided the engagement photos, photo booth, and a sample of the wedding photos.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Mike C

Nothing short of amazing! Our experience with Konrad, started when we first walked into his studio just over a year ago. We instantly knew he has the photographer for us from his professionalism presented both in his studio and in person. First, during our engagement shoot,... Read More Konrad meet us on a cool 20 degree December morning to capture the perfect shots. His fun and creative personality came through at our wedding and we were overwhelmed with excitement when they had us taking out of the box wedding photos. Thus far we have received the preview photos from our wedding, and just from those we can already tell how amazing our photos will look. The response to the shared photos has been received with great praise and comments with how professional each photo looks. Working with Konrad and Jack on the wedding day was an amazing experience and their personalities really generated some great moments captured forever.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Ewelina K

Everyone knows the number 1 investment in your wedding is the photos - you will have them forever so you need to make sure they're amazing. After getting engaged, I researched dozens of photographers for weeks and the one word I can use to describe what I saw was BORING. It... Read More wasn't until one of my coworkers showed me her cousin's wedding photos - VO Photographers - I was blown away. The photos were vivid, alive, and FUN! I booked them right away and I just need to say how thrilled I am with Konrad & Karol's work! They captured our most important moments and made our day so much fun. I gave them a vision and they went above and beyond! They are not your average photographers. If you're tired of boring and old-fashioned bridal poses, then VO will bring you the fun and creativity you're looking for. Our family is so impressed and we can't wait for our children to look back on our album and pass it down for generations to come :) we love you VO!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Liz B

From the moment we met with the guys, we knew they were the photographers for us. Professional, yet funny, inquisitive, yet flexible. Peter and Amanda were so much fun to work with the day of our wedding -- they made us feel comfortable and relaxed, we hardly even noticed they... Read More were there during the reception and when I was getting ready, and they had such beautiful ideas for the structured photo shoot. The next day, we received a link to our preliminary photos, which were absolutely beautiful. We can't recommend VO enough!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 David E

We would suggest that everyone use VO. From the first meeting, to the day we got our pictures, they were wonderful to work with. They asked us what we wanted, had us fill out a questionnaire and we talked to them several times before the wedding, and they followed our wishes.... Read More We did not want the traditional photographs, but more candid shots and pictures of us having fun and being with our family and friends. Konrad and Amanda were awesome to work with, and best of all they fit right into our group of friends and the wedding. They were more like guests then actual photographers and from that interaction they were able to capture the raw emotions and candid photos that we had hoped they would. They never pushed us for the staged photographs that you see a lot in weddings but let us pick the ones we wanted. Some of the pictures they were able to capture of our family and friends are pictures that we will cherish for years to come. Their outside the box thinking produced some amazing pictures of us. Wickham park produces some amazing photo opportunities and they knew where to go and what time to go for the best atmosphere. Having a wedding with over 250 people, you want to spend as much time as possible with them, and Konrad and Amanda understood that and worked around our wishes to be with our guests as much as possible. We can not imagine our day without them and we would recommend them to anyone who wants amazing wedding photos and fun people to work with. Thank you guys again!!! Dave and Ashley

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Amy L

VO photographers are simply amazing! It took us several months to find the right photographers and I almost gave up what I wanted until I saw VO's website. Their style is vivid, colorful, happy, beautiful, and CREATIVE! They totally stand up from all the other websites. Even my... Read More cousin who is a model and has worked with many photographers gave VO a 10/10! After we talked with Konrad and Peter, we immediately know they are the ones: easy to talk to and fun to work with. During the wedding day, Peter and Amanda were so professional and made everything smooth and fun. The photos came up stunning and froze all the beautiful moments. We strongly recommend VO!! Thanks all!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Elizabeth J

Thank you so much for capturing the most beautiful photos on our wedding day! As I look at the pictures I can't truly go back to that moment and relive the fairy tale! Collin and I can't begin to put into words how grateful we are for your service! Anyone looking for a... Read More photographer shouldn't hestitate to book with you!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kristina D

VO was the best! We were so happy to have them photograph our wedding day. They captured every picture we requested, helped keep our friends and family organized during group shots, and were extremely fun to work with. The teaser photos we have so far are stunning and they got... Read More them to us very quickly. They were easy to keep in touch with during the planning process. Both photographers were early the day of the wedding and stuck with us from "getting ready" to reception! They worked with all of our other vendors in the past and this made everything run smoothly on our wedding day. Our wedding day went FAST and I would highly recommend choosing VO to capture your day so you can relive it all again through their gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Caroline C

These guys are the best in the industry! They are extremely talented and funny!!! You will not regret booking them! You will regret not booking them!! A must do vendor!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristin M

VO photography helped to make our day unforgettable. Konrad and John are not only amazing photographers but also two great guys. We laughed nonstop and are left with the most beautiful photos to remember our day! Thanks VO!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Maggie L

They were amazing! I can't get over how comfortable they made us feel. There is no questi0n -- definitely book VO!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Pamela D

Immediately after the wedding my husband and I both unanimously agreed that hiring VO Photographers was the best decision we made with planning our wedding. Peter was amazing, from our first sesion at our engagement photos to our wedding day and even a few days after when they... Read More provided us with our beautiful wedding photos while we were on our honeymoon. If we had to, we would choose VO over and over again. They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day, they made us laugh and got the most amazing shots. We will be recommending them every chance we get!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley L

Loved our photos!!!! From engagement to the wedding these guys were there . Easy to work with make you laugh and felt like family so easy to talk to and made taking pictures fun!!! Price was great as wel ! Definitely recommend Konrad ... jack ... peter... ( we had those... Read More guys)!!!! Great people and great work

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 MATTHEW S

I got married a few weeks ago, and was lucky enough to have Konrad as our photographer for the big day. Early on in the wedding planning process, I found VO Photography's website and knew I wanted them as my photographer. I loved how colorful and fun their photos looked, and I... Read More knew I wanted them to capture my wedding day. We contacted them via the email on their website, and set up a time to Skype. They are based in Hartford which is about an hour and a half from where we live, so Skype was much easier for us to communicate with them. This first meeting was to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding day, and how they work with couples for their big day. They clearly knew what they were doing from this meeting and put our minds at ease that we were in the right hands. We didn't have much communication with them until about 2 weeks prior to our wedding, where we discussed logistics of the day. I made up a shot-list of what I wanted to be captured, which Konrad thanked me for, but stated that those types of things usually get thrown out the window as the day goes on since they capture images as they see them and know which details to look out for. (I figured as much, but as an organized bride, this list was really just for me to make me feel better). The day of the wedding, Konrad shows up to my house to photograph my bridesmaids and I getting ready, and the second photographer, Carol, goes to my now-husband's house to photograph them. Konrad was great to work with, as he is a true professional who knows what the best moments are to capture throughout the wedding day. He got such beautiful, creative, and fun photos of our wedding but we didn't feel like they were all in our faces the whole time. The Monday after our wedding, Konrad had posted a blog post with some teaser photos from our wedding, which had the perfect amount of photos to hold me over until the whole lot are ready in about 8-10 weeks! Overall I would HIGHLY recommend VO Photography, as the photos I have seen from our day so far are so beautiful and everything I had dreamed. Konrad and his team were amazing to work with, and made our wedding day go by so smoothly. Thank you Konrad!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Leigh-Anne C

I have been trying to figure out how to put into words the incredible experience we had with Peter! Amazing, perfect, one of a kind ... none of them truly describe every single moment we had with him from our initial meeting, until now. From the time we met at the office, we... Read More knew that there was no need to look any further for the perfect person to capture our wedding day!! From our engagement session in Boston, to our wedding day, and every conversation in between...perfect. Every question I had was answered in a short amount of time, and all my worries went out the window when I realized that he knew EXACTLY what I wanted and more in each and every picture. I HIGHLY recommend VO Photographers to each and every bride out there. You won't be disappointed. In fact, your vision of what you always wanted will come to life in each and every picture you see! Thank you to VO Photographers for being the perfect addition to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jamie D

The first time VO drew me in was 4 years ago at bridal convention at the XL center. I was shopping with my best friend for her wedding and I fell in love with their work. Me and ( my now husband eek!)were photographed in their wedding and that was it once I saw they're... Read More pictures I knew one way or another they would photograph my wedding one day. 4/30/17 couldn't have been any more amazing and I am so incredibly happy with Peter and Konrad's work. They are professional, kind, witty, and so amazingly talented. David and I highly recommend them to anyone, you will not be disappointed. They are true artists in and out.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Beata H

We booked VO photographers for our wedding in September and it was the absolute best decision we could have made. Konrad was so professional, helpful, and quick to respond throughout the many months of planning and nothing short of AMAZING on our wedding day. He is the most... Read More wonderfully talented photographer and has an incredible sense of humor—he was able to instantly put everyone at ease and the entire wedding party looks completely comfortable in all of our pictures. The pictures themselves are so beautiful I just want to look at them every day for the rest of my life. I feel so grateful to have so many amazing photos from the wedding, especially since it all went by in a giant blur. He even humored us by posting a teaser set of photos three days after the wedding so we could have something to tide us over! The finished set was beautiful and the turn-around time was incredibly quick. Konrad captured the emotions of the day perfectly, I love looking through the photos to see all of the love and joy on everyone’s faces. I can't stop raving about Konrad & VO to anyone who will listen. :) HIRE THEM!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Beata K

We literally could not have imagined better people to take the photos. They are skilled and funny and even though I am not one to be in front of the camera, I LOVED MY PICTURES. They caught all the moments I want to remember about my wedding and they were professional and... Read More personable. A++++++++. I am recommending them to everyone around me. THE BEST!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Melissa J

I would highly recommend VO for any couple looking for a fantastic wedding photography experience! From our initial meeting with Peter we knew we had found the right guy. Peter's talent is evident when you see his work, but his personality and laid back style truly made our... Read More wedding run much smoother. They make every step easy and are very responsive to your wants.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Madison R

I can't say enough about how amazing these guys are. We were lucky enough to win their services for our destination wedding in mexico, but I would have broken the budget for the experience we had with them. They are incredibly professional, warm, kind, and funny. Just awesome... Read More all around. Their photos captured the vibe of our wedding so perfectly, it's hard to believe. Looking at the pictures makes us feel like we are back on our wedding day. If you have the opportunity to use VO Photographers for your wedding, don't pass it up!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie K

Was so hesitant to spend money on photographers, but I'm so happy we didn't skimp. I was totally clueless about the cost of wedding photography, so to be clear they are not pricey at all in comparison to other professionals, but they are better! Not only are they skilled... Read More artists, but they are skilled in helping to control the flow of the big day. They know how to manage pesky guests with cameras and how to get amazing shots no matter the chaos ensuing around them. Peter and Anna helped us more than I could possibly express. They guided us through the cakecutting as well, since we were just standing there with a knife in our hands. They were patient and kind throughout the entire day. We just received preview pictures and they are amazing. The engagement pictures were also amazing. I never thought I would care so much about photos, but I do and I would advise other brides to be, to book with VO if they are available for your day. We had a small intimate wedding and they truly captures the essence of our day and delivered service that was above and beyond the scope of their jobs. We honestly can't say enough kind words so we'll just leave it at that.

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Monica H

VO is an amazing company!!! Peter was fun, professional, and TALENTED! He captured our day perfectly, and got our photos back to us in under a month! Not only were our wedding moments captured wonderfully, our engagement pictures were gorgeous as well! I absolutely cannot say... Read More enough about VO. We plan to use them as our photographers for life. Flowers and food are temporary, but pictures are forever. Worth every single penny!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jacquelyn M

We were SO thrilled with VO Photographers. Our wedding pictures are amazing. Konrad and Monika not only captured the beauty of our ceremony, but also the fun of our party! We give them our best recommendation!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Meredith L

VO Photographers were absolutely amazing! They were professional, easy to get along with and FUN! The entire process was extremely easy, and they asked for our input throughout the whole process. I can't wait to see the photos - after seeing some sneak peeks I am sure they will... Read More be amazing!