Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

9550 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX Based in Dallas (214) 534-9542

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Hayley Z

We originally were not planning on hiring a videographer and are so glad that we did!! We just received our highlight video and have been watching it on repeat - I know I would've regretted not having video of our ceremony and beginning of our reception! We worked with Daniel... Read More from VOW and he was a joy to work with. Leading up to the wedding we discussed the style of video we wanted and he 100% delivered. He was unobtrusive and beautifully captured elements of our BIG DAY. He was very responsive and checked in with us before leaving the reception to make sure he captured all of our 'can't miss' elements. After the wedding, he was great to work with planning the highlight video as far as song selection and even editing after he sent us his first draft. The highlight video arrived right before my birthday - what a perfect gift! My biggest advice to any bride - hire a videographer and hire VOW Cinema, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Julie B

Daniel has been absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful via email leading up to the wedding/after as he prepped the video, and he was amazing on the day-of. He captured so many wonderful moments, yet he was never in our faces (in a good way!). He caught tons of... Read More amazing parts of the day when I didn't even realize he was there. When I watched our video, he 100% showcased my husband and my relationship and personalities. We are goofy, playful, and romantic, and he made those qualities shine in a way I never imagined could be communicated in a video. I've watched the video over a dozen times and I'm sure I'll continue. Everyone I know who saw it was raving. I'm SO grateful that we had Daniel as part of our wedding day and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chantel S

We loved our video and it's always nice to playback on our anniversary! He is very responsive and overall we had a great experience working with him!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Judy D

We are in love with our wedding day video! There is something so magical about reliving the day and we were so glad we chose Vow Cinema to join us on our perfect day! Daniel was so laid back and just blended in so well you hardly would've noticed he was even there, but he still... Read More got all the special shots along with our photographer. I recommend him for your special day. He does a phenomenal job for a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jordan G

EXCELLENCE!!! Daniel is extremely professional. He is a true master of his craft and a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jason D

great work!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Janice I

Daniel has an eye for story. His storytelling through photojourneling captures the details that make each wedding unique. I am fascinated by the attention to detail and how it unfolds the story of each couple's love for one another.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Bridget C

My wedding video was absolutely PERFECT!!! Was more than pleased with the amazing work that VOW cinema did. A video is so many memories that last a lifetime so make sure to fit into your budget!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Karen M

Flawless wedding videography!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

Daniel and his team at VOW Cinema did an amazing job capturing our day & blending into the scene at our wedding. Working with them was seamless and easy. I work in TV news, so I know how difficult it can be to capture emotional moments, while remaining in the background, but VOW... Read More Cinema does it well. Their wedding videography is the best bang-for-your-buck you'll find in the DFW area. Not only did they create highlight videos that gave a great snapshot of our wedding day, they also provide raw footage, so you can relive the full experience. I would recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jessica C

Daniel was so awesome during our wedding day. He was able to capture every moment without being in the way. He has great equipment and our highlight video was gorgeous. He was able to get us the highlight reel in time to show at our reception back in St. Louis, MO. We showed it... Read More on a projector and everyone gave many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend getting a videographer because believe me, you won't remember anything during the whirlwind that is your wedding day. If you decide to, VOW Cinema is the vendor to choose. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thanks a million Daniel! You truly are talented.

VOW is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We trusted VOW to be our videographer and could not be happier. Not only do they do great work, but Daniel is so easy to work with. You cannot go wrong using VOW for your wedding or event videography!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I can't begin to explain how happy we are with you wedding video! We will treasure it forever!

Great video that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Taylor C

We went back and forth for a while on whether or not to hire a videographer and in the end we are so glad we did! Daniel did an amazing job and delivered exactly what we wanted. We received a short trailer which was perfect for sharing on social media as well as the whole... Read More ceremony and reception highlights that we watch each year on our anniversary. I highly recommend Daniel and VOW Cinema!

Vow Cinema

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kat R

Vow Cinema was amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Very responsive, easy and comfortable to work with!

Perfect Videographer!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Marissa W

Daniel was absolutely great. He was so kind and professional throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, I hardly remember him even being there filming everything! He was not invasive, pushy, or demanding. He simply existed and captured everything beautifully. Our... Read More highlight video is AMAZING. He let us pick the music and was very patient when I had questions. I'm very happy with our results - it was worth every penny spent. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Merideth B

Daniel is phenomenal!!! He captured every moment of our wedding day and we are so thrilled to have the ability to watch that day and remember how special it was. He truly is fantastic and it was truly a blessing to have him there!

2015-08-10T12:23:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Merideth! I had so much fun filming your wedding day. Everything was so perfectly beautiful and everyone was so happy throughout the day; it actually made my job easy. I hope you enjoy your video for years and years to come.

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Brittany M

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I have not yet received any of the video footage but I wanted to write a review anyway. Daniel is the BEST and was so awesome to work with! I received compliment after compliment about how nice he was and how comfortable he made everyone feel, it... Read More was like he was apart of our family! You really see all the hard work that goes into making a wedding film and I could not be more pleased with the service my husband and I received on our wedding day. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Daniel with VOW Cinema is AMAZING

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Kerry

If you are searching out videographers, you've found the right one. When I was looking for my videographer I had a few I was looking at hiring. When I saw Daniel's videos I knew I loved his footage, style, and quality of work, but my husband (fiance at the time) wasn't sold yet... Read More on even having a videographer. He thought it would not be comfortable and wasn't thinking getting a videographer was for us. When we met Daniel in person he was super easy to talk to and a genuinely nice guy who made us feel at ease immediately. He has reasonable prices and does an amazing job. All of my guests spoke very highly of him and said how great he was. After getting my highlight reel everyone said how they "felt like they were there" after watching it. Daniel did an incredible job and we are so so so glad we decided to hire him. Thank you so much, Daniel (Video Our Wedding - VOW - so clever! :) )

Relive the Wedding Day

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amy H

Daniel was so good to work with - we got exactly what fit our needs and budget best. The highlight reel is perfect and completely captures the feel of our daughter and son in law's beautiful, bayside wedding day/evening. We have rewatched it countless times, and it is like... Read More reliving the day! Makes us laugh and shed happy tears. We recommend all brides have a video of their special day and highly recommend Daniel and VOW.

Captured Our Day Perfectly!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Megan K

Daniel was wonderful to work with. He made sure to answer any questions we had and even traveled to Lubbock for our wedding. Receiving the videos took a little longer than anticipated but the video was worth the wait and captured everything perfectly for us to look back on in... Read More years to come. Everyone keeps telling me that they have watched our video at least ten times they love it so much. One of my bridesmaids even said how she did not cry on our wedding day but cried while watching the highlight reel! Daniel captures all of the emotions, laughs, tears, looks and everything that will take you back to your wedding day!

AMAZING JOB!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Karen C

I absolutely loved my videographer from VOW cinema. His name is Daniel Ingram and he did a fantastic job at my wedding! You hardly even knew he was there and he got some amazing shots! He was even willing to work with me and change things on my trailer I didn't like.Very... Read More flexible and a great price! I highly recommend them!

Our favorite vendor!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Sara T

Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision and the best decision we made! Daniel and his assistant were by far our favorite vendors for the entire wedding! We loved spending time with them. They were so sweet and so excited to capture all of our wonderful moments as bride... Read More and groom. We couldn't be more pleased with his service and highly recommend him to anyone! Our wedding house was gorgeous and he was the only vendor there that hasn't been to the house for a wedding yet. It was so cool to see a vendor react the same way I did when I walked into the house! He was so excited to capture every beautiful detail of our Victorian dream home.

Best Videographer Ever!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Macey S

VOW Cinema was AMAZING! I loved having Daniel around all day. He was so easy going and relaxed and fun. Our highlight reel was perfect, and we got all of the footage from the day. WORTH IT!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Gae S

I absolutely loved working with Daniel and his team at VOW Cinema. From the first meeting to the delivery of our dvd's, Daniel went above and beyond our expectations! Easy going, always arrived early for each meeting and the wedding. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure... Read More the bride & groom's day was documented for a lifetime of memories. Daniel and his team worked behind the scene capturing all those special moments that you can't go back and re-do. Excellent job Daniel! Would hire him again in a heart beat, as a matter of fact, he will be top on the list when our youngest daughter is ready to get married! Thank you Daniel and VOW Cinema, you are AMAZING!! :)