Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2517 Ryan St, Lake Charles, LA (337) 436-8697

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 KATRINA C

THESE LADIES ARE JUST THE BOMB IN ALL YOUR WEDDING NEEDS !! THEY'RE OVERATED AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, THE QUEENS OF BLING !!! I WAS WOWED AMAZED AND PLEASED ALL IN ONE THANKS LADIES !!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Pam L

We have always gone to Rhinestone Runway for all our pageant and home coming gowns and always were treated amazingly well, Vickie has an instinct to find the perfect gown and always works with you. Of course when my daughter got engaged we never even thought of going anywhere... Read More else! I would recommend Vows by Victoria to anyone that wants to feel special and know that you will get the perfect dress

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

We scheduled an appointment well in advance and drove from Baton Rouge just to visit this shop because of the good reviews we found online. However, we were extremely disappointed. John only pulled three dress for us to try on. He said that was all he had they fit our... Read More description of what we wanted. This was our first time to try on gowns. We expected him to guide us and allow us to try on a variety of gowns. He was rude and acted as though he did not want to sell us a gown. Very disappointing. Will not return to this dress shop!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Lorri D

What a lovely place! The personal attention that is given is really wonderful. I bought my dress for my step-son's wedding here. They are great at knowing what looks good for your body type and helping you put a look together.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stella R

I had went to 2 other local bridal shops before I went to Vows the people were very friendly and interested in what I like. My bridal consultant was Courtney and the owner of the store Victoria and they helped me find my dream bohemian style dress. I have never been to a place... Read More where the people were so friendly; everyone had a smile on their face. I made another appointment to get my bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen suits! They have everything I need and they even do hair and make up. I feel like I hit the jackpot just by coming to this spectacular place. The building was very nice and clean. I thank everyone that helped me today. I will be telling everyone I know about you guys.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Brittney D

Cannot say how helpful the ladies at Vow's are! They made my bridal experience amazing! I would definitely recommend going to see them. They also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and I am totally pleased with them!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Dari A

Vows by Victoria is the perfect place to find your perfect dress and everything else you need to look perfect on your wedding day! Great selection, and a staff that truly knows how to help you find what you're looking for! They have been very helpful and I know for a fact me ,... Read More my groom, and our bridal party will be looking awesome ! Couldn't have done it without them!