Wagner's of Westlake

Westlake, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Wagner's of Westlake

A BALLROOM IN WESTLAKE, OH

With five well-appointed ballrooms, Wagner's of Westlake, located in the Greater Cleveland area of Westlake, Ohio, offers couples several indoor options for a traditional wedding ceremony and reception. Each space is private without dividing partitions, and acoustically sound so that guests never hear noise from other events taking place at the venue.

is a large space with room for up to 350 guests, and its 26-foot long bar accommodates up to three bartenders. The room's fireplace and lit canopy make the room feel cozy and warm.

features two levels for up to 220 guests to enjoy. A fireplace and bar area comprises the upper level, while the lower level has a beautiful brick accent wall ideal for photographs.

has an all wood floor, centrally located bar and outdoor patio that can accommodate parties of up to 175.

with its open patio is a lovely spot for up to 150 guests.

is a charming intimate setting for smaller parties of up to 125 people.

Wagner's of Westlake offers an all-inclusive pricing structure with no additional room charge. Couples who want to use the facilities longer than five hours must pay an additional fee. The company has a liquor license and is able to stock a variety of spirits for couples who want to offer an open bar for guests.

When possible, couples have access to the ballroom two days before the event, which gives them plenty of time to arrange and decorate the room. The rental fee includes white or ivory table linens along with white china and stem glassware. Colored napkins, chair covers and candle centerpieces are available for an additional fee.

The facility offers a full menu prepared by the executive chefs, and includes a selection of hors d'oeuvres and favorite entrees such as chicken marsala, filet mignon and Atlantic salmon. Couples can choose to offer guests a full dinner or opt for a grand buffet that lets them sample a variety of flavors.

For more than 50 years, Wagner's of Westlake has helped couples start off their lives together by providing a beautiful wedding venue and quality service. In addition to their event services, they slice and serve the wedding cake for dessert and ensure that there is bar service for five hours. Other perks include:

• Security
  • Reduced prices for guests aged 21 and under
  • Skirts for head table and gift table at no extra charge

Creating Memories

Wagner's has been creating memories since 1965. Come see our five beautiful ballrooms, each with a private bar, large dance floor and distinct layout. The Grand and East Ballrooms offer fireplaces and the South and West Ballrooms feature private outside patios. The North Ballroom has an open floor plan and is perfect for a more intimate setting. We offer both sit-down and buffet menus, all prepared in our onsite kitchen the day of your event. Ask about our All-Inclusive Dinner Package, featuring a sit-down dinner and five-hour open bar. Come to our bridal show on Sunday, January 14, 2018 from 11:00a-3:00p and tour our ballrooms, enjoy a food tasting, visit with experienced vendors and win thousands of dollars prizes, including the grand prize of a catered wedding reception.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

30855 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH (440) 871-8800

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kimberly G

I can not say enough positive comments about the service that Wagners of Westlake has given us. From the beginning they have guided my daughter, son in-law and I on every step to make their wedding dreams come true. They have a wonderful hard working staff. The food was... Read More delicious, the servers were friendly and quick to serve. The bartender was knowledgeable and witty. Most of all I would like to thank Mary and Susan who have help us out tremendously. The whole reception from beginning to end was lovely. We are all so pleased with everything and highly recommend Wagner's of Westlake to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue. Thank you Wagners!!

2017-10-10T22:59:05 Response from the vendor

It was a true pleasure to work with your family. The excitement and joy every time we saw you was evident in your smiles. We wish you all health and happiness.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kathryn S

Wagner's of Westlake did a wonderful job with my ceremony and reception, which were both held at their facility. They made planning easy, and coordinated with my DJ for the events. They helped us with the timing of walking in for the ceremony, and were wonderful with the... Read More service. The food was delicious and well presented. I am very happy with how everything turned out.

2017-10-29T19:44:01 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work along side you to make your dreams turn into reality. We wish you many happy years to come.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura S

Wagner's of Westlake did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. Many guests commented that the food was excellent and the room was set up just beautifully. Susan was fantastic.

2017-10-29T19:52:16 Response from the vendor

Every step of the way, you had a clear vision of what you wanted to ensure your daughter had the perfect ceremony and reception. As loving parents, you worked so hard to make it happen with such style and grace.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Amanda P

We had a wonderful reception at Wagner's! We only had a few months to plan and they were very accommodating. The ladies that we worked with were very gracious and helpful. They gave us plenty of leave to view the room whenever we needed to and come in the day before to set up!... Read More Day of came and attention to detail was flawless. They were on hand personally to make sure everything went smoothly. The food was fantastic, I highly recommend the filet. Everyone had more than enough to eat and drink. ( The kids thought the Shirley Temples were a blast! ) We used one of the ballrooms and it worked perfectly for about 100 people. (Set up to dance, eat and Mingle) The fireplace and bar Reception Area were beautiful for the cocktail reception. (Spend the extra few bucks for the apps, they went over big). My grandma is 95 and the bathrooms were easy for her to use and get to. All 6 of my bridesmaids and myself were able to spruce up in the adjoining pamper room. I would definitely and already have recommended Wagner's for any type of reception be it a wedding or party. They worked within our budget and we were not disappointed! Our Ballroom came pre-lit with some beautiful twinkle lights and decorative sash work around the chandeliers. It gave the perfect touch to our night. Susan and Mary were wonderful, the chef even was available to go over dietary restrictions and details of his menu. ( We had vegans and celiac allergies) I did not expect all the extra touches that came with Wagner's, but we definitely enjoyed them. Thank you Wagner's for making our wedding reception wonderful! Sincerely, the Borrellos.

2017-10-27T20:51:15 Response from the vendor

You did a fabulous job in such a short time while staying calm, cool and collected. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you the best of luck.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha S

We decided to host our rehearsal dinner at Wagner's! It was wonderful! The service was great, the food was good and it was perfect for our guests. We were able to socialize and move around much easier than being in a restaurant. I would recommend this venue for either a... Read More rehearsal or wedding!

2017-10-27T12:37:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making Wagner's a part of your wedding plans. We wish you many blessings as you start your lives as Mr. and Mrs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Emily S

My Husband and I just got married on September 23rd. We chose Wagner's for our reception hall. The staff there were so helpful and just so nice. I felt like they were family. The food was amazing. I would defiantly recommend Wagner's.

2017-10-21T20:38:08 Response from the vendor

We felt like you were family too! Best wishes for many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa G

Wagners of Westlake was absolutely amazing. The venue was beautiful and the staff was impeccable! Mary was wonderful from the start of my planning process to the very end. The day of my wedding Mary made sure all of the details were in place, fixed my dress before going down the... Read More aisle and she was always readily available if needed without being intrusive. The food was amazing. Every guest complimented the food stating it was the β€œbest they ever had”. The entire staff was 100% on point through every process. I was complimented on my decor and they made me feel like I was the best and most beautiful bride that ever walked through their doors! I would recommend Wagners of Westlake a million times over! Words cannot completely explain how truly great they are or how appreciative of them I am!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jose R

We absolutely LOVED working with Wagner's. Being a same-sex couple we had many fears going into the planning process, but Wagner's was completely accepting and so helpful. They made sure every detail was taken care of and always listened to our questions and concerns. They truly... Read More went out of their way to make us feel as special as any two loving people should feel on their big day. Wish we could do it all over again. Highly recommend Wagner's and their friendly staff!

2017-10-10T23:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making us a part of your special day. Every step of the way, you made sure you met your vision while still keeping your guests' needs in mind. We will be waiting for your next celebration as we want to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kathryn W

Wagner's was a great place for our wedding reception! We chose the all-inclusive sit down dinner option, and were so glad we did. Every item was prepared perfectly, we had multiple guests raving about how it was the best filet they ever had. The overall service was exceptional.... Read More Every step of the way, Susan and Mary offered great suggestions and were accommodating to all of our needs. From last minute seating changes to "calming the bride down" due to unexpected gaffes with the DJ company, they went above and beyond to make sure the reception went off smoothly. One highlight was that my maid of honor and I decorated the outdoor patio area with lights and a light tree, and Wagner's went ahead and put out cocktail tables with linen that matched our reception colors to make the area more welcoming. This was a surprise (no-charge!!) extra that Susan and Mary did on their own - it was a wonderful addition that I never would have thought of. We enjoyed our experience at Wagner's so much, my husband and I continually joke about wanting to do it again in a few years!

2017-10-10T23:10:48 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed being a sounding board and watching you implement your great ideas, especially in making the outside patio glow. We hope you will come back and celebrate another occasion with us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Ellen G

Phenomenal. Mary was the one we worked with, she made everything so simple and perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about that night. They took care of everything and the place was stunning!!!

2017-10-10T23:00:29 Response from the vendor

We love what we do and we were glad to make it special for you.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Courtney K

I was married at Wagners on 5/20/17. We had our ceremony in one ballroom and our reception in the ballroom across the hall, our bridal party and our guest loved the convenience of everything being at one location. I would like to note that because this is a venue where multiple... Read More events can occur at once we were a bit hesitant at first but I must say had we not known a prom was going on in the other ballrooms the night of our wedding we wouldn't have known. The facility did a good job at separating the building into essentially 2 parts for the prom and my wedding that evening. Also, so many of our guests told us the food, both appetizers and dinner, was some of the best wedding food they had ever had.

2017-06-09T21:40:27 Response from the vendor

Your attention to detail helped us do our part in making your wedding a memorable day for both you and your guests. Many blessings to both of you.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Andrea B

Wagner's was the perfect place for our wedding. We recently got married this past November. We worked with Mary from the beginning to the end and everything was absolutely perfect. We had our reception in the East Room and it looked amazing. Everything came together exactly... Read More how we had pictured. All the planning was well laid out and put into place with zero issues. We would highly recommend Wagner's!

2017-06-09T21:43:57 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you selecting us for your wedding. You made the East Ballroom feel very warm and welcoming for all to enjoy the evening.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Amanda C

Mary was wonderful! She helped us every step of the way and took care of every detail up until the cocktail hour!

2017-10-10T23:12:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing us for your special day and we appreciate your 5-star rating.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jenna W

Wagner's of Westlake was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the first time we stepped through the doors, their professionalism was astounding. Susan was wonderful showing us the ballrooms and discussing our options with us. We knew after our first meeting with Susan that... Read More we had found our venue. We scheduled another visit with our parents to get their input as well, and Susan and staff were helpful as always answering their questions. The event coordinators were only a call or email away, and they were always happy to answer our questions with their years of knowledge and experience. As our big day came near, we discovered that we would not be available to set our hall the night before, but as always, Susan reassured us that they would be able to set the hall for us for the day of our dreams. We had a meeting to share our vision and centerpieces with the staff, and we were not disappointed. Walking into the Grand Ballroom the day of our wedding was just as I had envisioned. Everything was perfect, the food was fantastic, and the night went perfectly smooth. We can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The experience ,and professionalism of all at Wagners is unbeatable, and we would happily hold another event at this venue.

2016-10-31T12:23:37 Response from the vendor

It was a true joy working with you both. It was a special treat getting to see both sets of parents so actively involved. Thanks for being so organized and detailed in your planning. Best wishes, Mary, Nancy and Susan

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Mandy P

Prior to the wedding - every time we told family and friends that our wedding would be at Wagner's, they would say "I've been to a wedding there" and "the food was great!" We felt from the start that Wagner's was very experienced and knew what they were doing. They were very... Read More upfront with their pricing and what we were told was exactly what we were charged. Mary and Susan were very accommodating to our specific needs and requests for our wedding day. Our guests had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful ballroom.

2017-10-10T23:17:35 Response from the vendor

Our Chef does an amazing job preparing our menus and we are glad to know we have such a great reputation in the community. Having over 50 years of experience as an event center is the secret recipe!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

Susan at Wagner's was a godsend!! Our initial venue double booked our day and we were left without a venue at about 60 days out- talk about panicking!! So while gathering together what was left of our day, I started looking for another venue. I ran across Wagner's and always... Read More remembered them from my sister's high school awards ceremonies and thought hey this might work.... We ended up calling and making an appointment just to go over pricing and my mother and I were so happy with the package and quote we negotiated -we ended up booking the day and leaving a deposit. They worked with us through all of the details and offered great ideas when were just stuck and a little burned out. Weddings are tough!! So Let's forward to the big day- We decided to exchange our vows there as well so as not to make it confusing for our guests having to drive to one place first then another. The ballroom turned out amazing!! perfect venue for our group and a great place to exchange vows, we had more than enough room so it was perfect. Susan was nothing short of a miracle that day helping us get through with our precession, making sure no one interrupted our ceremony and getting us through to the cocktail and app hour Whew!! we made it :) The food on the buffet was absolutely spectacular and going with the chef carved prime rib gave it that extra something we were looking for. Trust me, you cant go wrong with it. After the dinner service, they quickly and quietly tore down the buffet and moved us seamlessly into the next phase- the party!! The its ok we got through it with no major disasters and let your hair down part of the night and it was just perfect!! I cant thank Susan or the staff enough for all of their help and in rescuing our special day they went above and beyond what was expected. So thank you Susan and Wagner's for making our day wonderful for both us and our guests!!!

2016-10-10T09:03:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We truly enjoyed working with you as you made us feel like we were part of your family. It was great seeing you pull everything together so beautifully. Best wishes to you.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Melissa M

I would give Wagners 10 stars if I was able to! We had both our ceremony & our reception at Wagners and I was blown away by how amazing they both were! The food was great, the bar had an awesome selection, and everyone at the reception complimented on how beautiful everything... Read More was. Mary & Susan went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding and reception was perfect! Thank you Wagners for making our wedding truly a great night to remember! πŸ’“ Guests loved it, all hired vendors loved it, and we loved everything about it!!

2016-09-03T15:48:19 Response from the vendor

We loved everything about being part of your special day! Come back and celebrate with us again. Many blessings, Mary, Nancy and Susan

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kaitlin

Wagners venue was perfect for our wedding reception. They were very affordable, flexible and accommodating all the way up to my wedding day and through the reception. Even though the wedding party was running late to arrive to the reception and they had another event to serve,... Read More they still managed to get the food out quickly once we arrived. The bartender was GREAT! My guests said nothing but good things about the bartender and the venue. Everyone had a great time and the food was delicious. I do wish that the lights were able to be dimmed more in the ballroom while guests were dancing - I'm not sure if the lights were unable to be dimmed or if they forgot to dim them. However the lighting didn't seem to stop people from having fun. I highly recommend Wagners!! I looked at a good amount of venues before choosing a place and Wagners definitely seemed the most professional and accommading in the area. The staff is also very nice and easy to work with.

2016-08-30T09:42:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We were happy to see you and your guests having so much fun. We apologize about the lighting as all of our ballrooms' lights can be dimmed. We usually take the lead from the DJ to set the mood... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Theresa a

Wagner's of Westlake was the first and only venue we ever looked at. My husband's parents had their wedding reception at Wagner's and raved about how wonderful it was which is why we decided to go check it our for ourselves. We walked into the grand ballroom and lost our... Read More breaths. It was more beautiful than we could ever have dreamed of. Mary Crawford, along with the rest of the wonderful staff members, went above and beyond to accommodate our wedding. Each and every question we had was promptly answered. We were able to come into the hall early to set up our decor and centerpieces 3 days before the wedding since there was not an event in the grand ballroom. This was very helpful. Mary was there for us answering our questions, and she even helped us drape the shears on our cake table!! Talk about being there for your customers!! Wagner's food was out of this world. We had a buffet dinner with prime rib carving station, chicken marsala, penne pasta with vegetables, roasted potatoes, ambrosia, side salads, and green beans with almonds. The guests marveled at the food along with us! The appetizers, and late night bites were also delectable. Thank you for everything. We are so thrilled to have had our wedding at Wagner's of Westlake and will forever highly recommend this company to everyone that we know!

2016-08-25T19:52:30 Response from the vendor

With our rich history as an event center, we always love welcoming the next generation of brides and grooms. We will be waiting to celebrate your next occasion with you as we had so much fun getting to know you!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

I had my commitment reception at wagner's. The staff was very helpful.The food and service were excellent. Susan was so helpful to us in planning the room was decorated beautifully.

2016-08-23T11:43:33 Response from the vendor

We loved working with your Mom, sister and you! You did an amazing job planning your special day from your Michigan home.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Stephanie U

Where do I even begin? The staff at Wagner's is nothing shy of amazing. Rooms were very clean, organized and gorgeous. They did not treat us as if we were a couple that needed a wedding venue, they treated us like family and made us feel very special on our special day. Being... Read More a business professional myself, you cannot put a price on this type of quality, professionalism, and attention to detail. There were many things that we were not prepared for that they assisted us with. We will be going to Wagner's for all of our events in the future. If anyone is looking for a wedding venue, look no further. Wagner's is the place!

2016-08-09T13:25:34 Response from the vendor

Doing our part in helping you orchestrate your ceremony and reception was our pleasure as you were great to work with and became part of the WOW family.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Misty K

We used Wagners for our wedding in June and they completely exceeded our expectations. We recently moved to North Carolina, but our wedding was in Ohio. Susan, Mary, and Nancy all went out of their way to make sure everything would be perfect the night of the wedding. We... Read More received so many compliments on the venue, especially the food! They were around all night to make sure everything went well, and we ended up not having any major issues. Thank you to everyone at Wagner's who made our reception so amazing.

2016-08-06T09:21:57 Response from the vendor

Your attention to detail, plus our 50+ years of experience, made the perfect combination to host your lovely reception.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 JJ S

Susan and the ladies at Wagner's made everything perfect for our Wedding day. The food was great, staff was friendly and helpful, and the bartender was awesome. I can't think of anything negative mention about the room we were in or staff that served us. The only trouble we... Read More ran into was due to an issue nobody could have helped. While the issue forced a room change a couple of weeks before our big day, and could have easily turned into a horror story, the ladies at Wagner's saved the day by offering a larger room and a couple of other perks at no charge. I can only hope that one day one of our many friends decides to get married at Wagner's so we can enjoy the whole place again. I would totally recommend Wagner's of Westlake to ANYONE getting married in Ohio. My wife and I live in Akron and it was well worth the hour drive North for our wedding.

2016-07-18T15:10:05 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed getting to know you both. We appreciated all the work you put into your themed centerpieces and your bridal party's dance was over-the-top fun. Wishing you much happiness. Susan, Mary and Nancy

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kate B

We had a great experience with wagners! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is my vegetarians did not get their meals. Also after dinner the servers were cleaning tables and threw out our guests favors that were on the table while... Read More they were out dancing! Overall everything went off without a hitch!

2016-07-18T15:43:16 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed hosting your reception and appreciate all the work you did to make it a memorable evening for all. We are sorry that your three guests were not served their vegetarian meals as our records show the Chef had prepared these plates. Normally, the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 April F

I had my ceremony and reception at Wagner's and it was the absolute best choice. Susan and Mary were so great and so helpful throughout the entire process. There was a snafu about two weeks before my wedding date where the ballroom we chose had some ceiling damage and we had to... Read More change rooms, but they upgraded up to a much larger room than we'd had originally and even threw in champagne free of charge!Throughout the entire evening Susan was so nice to all of my guests and helped to make sure that everyone was having a good time. I don't think I worried about a single thing the entire day because Susan had it all under control. ALL of their ballrooms are beautiful. My ceremony was in the East ballroom (I'm still swooning over how much I love that room) and reception was in the South (originally the reception was in the West, but it was changed last minute). I could not recommend Wagner's highly enough. So professional and such a beautiful location, and a thousand times more affordable than anywhere else I looked. They stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process. As far as my food and venue went, it was literally the least stressful part of my wedding all thanks to them. THIS is the place to have your wedding!