Walking Saloon Pictures

$$

695 Shady Court, Altamonte Springs, FL

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Amanda L

Jeremy was very professional and delivered an amazing short film that highlighted the best moments of my wedding! A great videographer is one that is not seen throughout the night and still get the perfect moments! He did a great job and I would recommend him to future brides and grooms!

Great videographer

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Abdelle F

Jeremy was very easy to work with! He was able to put together my wedding reception slideshow even when I only got the material to him a day before! He also has great add-ons that are reasonably priced!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Lisa V

I used WSP Wedding Films for our wedding and could not be happier! Every shot was beautiful and they really captured the moment and feel of our wedding day. Not to mention they are all so knowledgeable in the video industry and are very active in the video production community in Orlando. They made me feel so at ease with not just picking out a videographer but also helping me find other great vendors as well as giving tips on how to save towards our budget. They were so so sweet and helpful, not to mention our wedding video was so good. The have a true talent and are super creative! I recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. Run don't walk to get this guys booked! Thanks! -Lisa

TO Walking Saloon Pictures