Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Batavia, IL (630) 747-0674

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lindsey B

Marla's flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. I am not a flower person, really, but they took my breath away. Marla was an amazing person to work with from beginning to end and her flowers made my whole wedding come alive. And her prices were very competitive and fit in... Read More our budget perfectly. I truly cannot recommend her highly enough. Book her immediately!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashley K

Marla was wonderful to work with. With the pictures I brought to our first meeting, she helped complete my vision by filling in the blanks, and created the most beautiful flower arrangements I could imagine. Her attention to detail is remarkable and I would highly recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Wynonna S

Marla is so talented and detail-oriented. She is also really sweet and fun to work with. Starting from our first meeting about wedding flowers and centerpieces, she listened to my opinions very well. The flowers turned out so beautiful and everything else fell into place so... Read More perfectly under her artistic care and direction. It was everything I imagined and more!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Libby D

I cannot say enough good things about Wallflower Designs and working with Marla. I used Marla's services for both my bridal shower flowers along with my flowers for my wedding day. I didn't really go in with a clear vision of what I wanted and actually ended up changing half way... Read More through anyways. Marla worked hard to make sure she understood my vision and brought it to life! She did an absolutely phenomenal job, she's a true artist. I would recommend her to absolutely anybody and would use her service again and again! Thank you, Marla!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Meghan S

World class flowers!!! I can't put it into words how wonderful it was to work with Marla. She helped guide me to understand the look I wanted to create and delivered the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. Her flowers help transform our wedding into an elegant... Read More and memorable affair. Look no further for your florist.

Most Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Elizabeth S

From our very first meeting with Marla, to our wedding day, every single moment was special, fun, creative, and lovely! Marla listened to everything I wanted (and the things I didn’t know I wanted) on our initial meeting. She provided great suggestions, made excellent... Read More recommendations, and really came to understand my wedding day vision. On our second meeting, she showed my mom and I all of the flowers she planned to use, brainstormed ideas for vases that fit the theme, and took detailed notes about my wedding party, reception, and ceremony. She was professional the entire time, but also came to feel like a trusted friend. We felt completely confident in her execution of our wedding flower vision, often telling her “we trust you, Marla!” The week of the wedding, I stopped by to see her and drop off some personal items and she checked in to make sure I was calm and excited and even sent me off with a hug! On our wedding day, Marla met us at the church and identified all of my family members, bridal party members, and honored guests to provide them their flowers for the day. She also made sure the church was perfectly set-up and ready. Marla even stayed calm when I asked her, last-minute, to add a detail to my bridal bouquet that I had received from my Grandfather. But most importantly, Marla came to the bridal suite to meet me, make sure my flowers were perfect and ready to go, and to give me one last hug before heading down the aisle. At the Arboretum, where we were holding our reception, Marla made sure each and every single table was perfectly arranged. Her attention to detail and extensive dedication to our wedding day vision, ensured that it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! But above all, the flowers! Oh the flowers! I cannot even describe how perfectly they complimented all of the other décor that I had spent over a year gathering, creating, and preparing for our wedding day. The flowers were the perfect combination of asymmetric, wild, elegant, metallic, fragrant and romantic – just what I had asked for. Every guest I’ve spoken to since our wedding has mentioned how perfect the flowers were. I highly recommend Marla of Wallflower Designs without any reservations at all. I wish I had another wedding to plan, just to get to work with her again!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Melissa B

I cannot say enough good things about Marla. Pictures of her work speak for themselves, but they do not express what a great person she is to work with. I know very little about flowers, but Marla quickly picked up on what I like and made a perfect flower plan for our wedding!... Read More Marla has a great eye for details and was awesome setting up on our wedding day. Everyone complimented our flowers and they were unbelievably beautiful, Marla is amazing.

Wonderful. Just Beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Sarah R

I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Marla, made all my wedding flower dreams come true! She spent a lot of personal time working with me on every detail to make sure i got exactly what i wanted. It could not have turned out more perfect.

Dreamy

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Kimberly G

Glorious flowers were made for my wedding. They turned out so breathtakingly beautiful!! She knew what questions to ask in order for things to turn out perfectly. She really tries to get a feel for what you're going for and totally succeeds! I got a flower crown, bouquets for... Read More me and bridesmaids, boutonnieres, and flowers for the aisle at the church. They came out even more wonderful than I imagined. So creative over there! She was a joy to work with, as well! :)

Beautiful doesn't even describe

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Erin S

We absolutely loved the flowers that Marla put together for our Morton Arboretum wedding on July 13, 2013. They were so beautiful and exactly what we wanted. She took our vision and ran with it. My bouquets were huge and full of color, perfect for our mid summer wedding.... Read More When I first saw my bouquet, I actually cried a little. :) The flowers she used for the reception room helped transform it into something amazing! We couldn't have been happier and she definitely exceeded our expectations! She made the process stress free! I highly recommend using her!

Exceed my expectations

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Lisa S

Marla at Wallflower is a genius! I knew the flowers would be beautiful from seeing samples of her work, but they were beyond our greatest expectations. They were exactly what I wanted, but could never really describe. She had great ideas and was creative, but stilled... Read More maintained my vision. The personal service she offers can't be duplicated - dropping flowers off at 3 different locations, personally pinning on the boutonierres. The staff at our church asked for her card, saying they had never seen such beautiful work.

Stunning

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Jennifer S

Marla, the designer, is an incredibly easy-going florist to work with. Her work? Beautiful beyond words. I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that the flowers would have turned out as well as they did. She designed all the bouquets, altar pieces, reception... Read More centerpeices, etc. The centerpieces were perfect. I brought in an example of what I wanted for some of the tables - tall with branches and flowers - and she designed something even better incorporating my colors, which were purple and silver. A staff member at the Hyatt pulled us aside when we checked out to compliment us on the centerpieces. He said they were amoung the best he'd seen. I couldn't agree more!

Wonderful designs

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Adria B

I chose Wallflower Designs because of the modern and unique designs. The owner is Marla and she designs and makes all the arrangements herself, so you know what you are getting. She also delivered the flower and moved them from the ceremony to the reception so we could reuse... Read More them. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and were great in the photographs.