Wandering Heart Photography

Bloomington, Indianapolis, & throughout Indiana

Your Love Story. Heirloom Photographs.

We are a husband and wife photography team with years of professional experience. The story of your unique, unforgettable, love-filled wedding day is safe in our hands. We deliver heirloom photographs that you will treasure your entire life. Unposed. Authentic. Emotive. Artistic. Please visit our website to see our wedding collections and to view our portfolio.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1101 S Rogers St, Bloomington, IN Bloomington, Indianapolis, & throughout Indiana (812) 583-3027

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tobie R

Sarah and Frank are absolutely amazing photographers and so wonderful to work with. They were both there for the entire day of our wedding and captured so many memories we will be able to look back on for a lifetime. I just received my wedding album in the mail the other day and... Read More it is simply stunning. I would definitely recommend Wandering Heart Photography and cannot wait to use them again in the future for family photos.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Erin G

I can't speak highly enough about Sarah and Frank. From beginning to end, they made our wedding day so easy! Sarah is extremely organized and detailed oriented, so by our wedding day I felt completely stress free about the photography portion of our wedding. She even drove an... Read More hour and a half to our venue sight a few weeks before our wedding to walk through the whole set up with us. On the day of, both Sarah and Frank were SO easy to work with! They captured all the key moments without hovering or taking away from those moments and the ceremony. They had such a calming presence that my husband and I felt completely comfortable just being ourselves during the pictures. At the end of the night, they double checked to make sure there wasn't anything they missed. As they were leaving, we happened to hear a favorite dance song of ours, and they literally ran back inside to capture that moment for us without us even asking. The quality and quantity of our pictures were beyond what we could have asked for. In summary: They are just incredible. We would get married again just to have them take our pictures! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Emily S

AMAZING- they captured the most special natural moments. I would recommend them to every single couple getting married. I could not be happier with how they turned out.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristen D

Sarah and Frank went above and beyond to make sure our photographs were everything we wanted and more. They answered all of my (many) questions and put me at ease that everything would go smoothly. I still cry everytime I look through my pictures. I will treasure these... Read More photographs forever!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Whitney S

Sarah and Frank are amazing photographers and people! They made my wedding day so special! They have great ideas and amazing skills! I love their photography style. I love that they get to know and meet with the couple before the big day to discuss any questions and give a very... Read More detailed timeline that was a lot of help! I had no problem getting ahold of them and we got our photos back in a timely manner.They were able to give me a sneak peak in no time! I would highly recommended Wandering Heart Photography! Everyone including myself loved our pictures!! I can't wait to use them in the future!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristin S

One of the best wedding planning decisions that my husband and I made was to have Sarah and Frank as our photographers! I felt like I left most wedding planning meetings feeling overwhelmed by options, but from the first meeting, Sarah provided support and guidance in helping us... Read More figure out what we wanted. On our wedding day, they went the extra mile to make sure we got shots of everything that we’d wanted. After your wedding, there’s nothing more exciting than waiting for the pictures so that you can relive the day, and we loved that we got a preview of our photos the week after our wedding, and the whole collection within a few weeks! We could not be happier with the array of photos that we have that help tell the story of the day. As a bride and groom, I think it’s natural that you “miss” a lot of the peripheral events at your wedding, and I was so happy to see some of those moments that Sarah had captured that I didn’t even know that I wanted! We had a brunch with our bridal party the morning after the wedding, and it was definitely unanimous that the photographers were awesome people to work with! We can’t speak highly enough for Sarah and Frank as wedding photographers and people and are so thankful for their beautiful work!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Sarah R

I can't say enough good things about the images Sarah and Frank got from my wedding! Every single one is breath taking!!

Sarah Schweikhardt

Sarah and Frank live in Bloomington, Indiana. Sarah launched Wandering Heart Photography in 2009. Frank joined her in 2014. They love what they do....photographing the best day of couple's lives...and believe that weddings are sacred, profound, and worthy of the best photography. When not shooting weddings, they love to travel around the world.