Wandering Heart Photography

Bloomington, Indianapolis, & throughout Indiana

Your Love Story. Heirloom Photographs.

We are a husband and wife photography team with years of professional experience. The story of your unique, unforgettable, love-filled wedding day is safe in our hands. We deliver heirloom photographs that you will treasure your entire life. Unposed. Authentic. Emotive. Artistic. Please visit our website to see our wedding collections and to view our portfolio.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1101 S Rogers St, Bloomington, IN Bloomington, Indianapolis, & throughout Indiana (812) 583-3027

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tobie R

We used Wandering Heart for our wedding on 10/22/16. Sarah and Frank are absolutely amazing and we could not have asked for a better fit for us! My husband loathes having his picture taken, but they were able to get him to cooperate. They captured so many amazing moments... Read More throughout the day as they were onsite for roughly 12 hours. I received the link to our preview just one week after the wedding. Every single one of them is simply amazing. I cannot wait until the rest of our photos are ready. Thank you to Sarah and Frank for beautifully documenting our big day!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristin S

One of the best wedding planning decisions that my husband and I made was to have Sarah and Frank as our photographers! I felt like I left most wedding planning meetings feeling overwhelmed by options, but from the first meeting, Sarah provided support and guidance in helping us... Read More figure out what we wanted. On our wedding day, they went the extra mile to make sure we got shots of everything that we’d wanted. After your wedding, there’s nothing more exciting than waiting for the pictures so that you can relive the day, and we loved that we got a preview of our photos the week after our wedding, and the whole collection within a few weeks! We could not be happier with the array of photos that we have that help tell the story of the day. As a bride and groom, I think it’s natural that you “miss” a lot of the peripheral events at your wedding, and I was so happy to see some of those moments that Sarah had captured that I didn’t even know that I wanted! We had a brunch with our bridal party the morning after the wedding, and it was definitely unanimous that the photographers were awesome people to work with! We can’t speak highly enough for Sarah and Frank as wedding photographers and people and are so thankful for their beautiful work!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Sarah R

I can't say enough good things about the images Sarah and Frank got from my wedding! Every single one is breath taking!!

Sarah Schweikhardt

Sarah and Frank live in Bloomington, Indiana. Sarah launched Wandering Heart Photography in 2009. Frank joined her in 2014. They love what they do....photographing the best day of couple's lives...and believe that weddings are sacred, profound, and worthy of the best photography. When not shooting weddings, they love to travel around the world.