Wannamoisett Country Club

Rumford, RI

Fall in love with Wannamoisett

Secluded in the heart of Rumford, Rhode Island, happily ever after begins here. Experience our breathtaking grounds which offer beautifully landscaped flowers, a majestic water fountain & flawless romantic backdrops. With only one wedding a day, our specialists create perfection in every detail.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

96 Hoyt Avenue, Rumford, RI (401) 434-1200

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Danielle M

If there was more than 5 stars I would give it to them!!! My husband and I were ao fortunate to find wannamoisett we couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. The grounds are beautiful and were able to hold our ceremony on the front lawn and the bridal suite and... Read More ballroom were just gorgeous!!! Now we all know the looks aren't everything. Julie and Tanya were AMAZING!!! Very prompt with emails answering any question we may have had! They went above and beyond our dreams for our wedding! I honestly can not thank them enough for all the hard work they and their staff out into our wedding!! From the planning to the rehearsal and the actual day! Always professional, smiles on their faces and taking care of things without even being asked!!! Thank you thank you!! You helped us achieve the best wedding and guests are still raving about the beauty and food of your venue!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Rachel

I highly recommend this beautiful country club with outstanding staff to anyone looking for a place to host their wedding. The staff went above and beyond from the very beginning of my wedding planning right up until I walked out the door the night of my wedding. I had complete... Read More trust in Julie and loved her passion about her career at Wannamoisett. She is a beautiful person inside and out and I am so blessed to have been able to work with her. Kimberly did a phenomenal job putting every detail of my wedding day together. She is so great at what she does and really listened to everything I wanted. Tyler, our captain for the night, was so attentive to mine and my husband's every need. He was right there when we needed him. You would have never known it was his first night as captain. I cannot say enough great things about this venue!!!! I feel so blessed to have been able to have my wedding here and I highly recommend it to any bride and groom!

Wow Wow Wow!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Nicole

We had our vow renewal on 1/22/2016. I can't even begin to express how wonderful the entire process was. From our first meeting with Julie to go over all the logistics of what rooms we could use, how things could be set up, menu options, bar options....you name they could... Read More basically do anything...we knew this was the place for us. We decided to do the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all there. The way they kept everything organized and on time was great. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where things moved so smoothly, nothing was left out, and we were on time with everything. The rooms were amazingly decorated. I went over the details of how I wanted certain things to look and left the rest to Kimberly to decide. I was not disappointed!! I had so many people say that main room look like it came out of a wedding magazine. The food was delicious, the bartenders were friendly and consistent with drinks, and I can't say enough about the servers. Food was served on time, hot, and with a smiles. Our dedicated server (and all around wedding sidekick), Izzy, was so friendly and at our side for anything we needed. I can't say enough about how perfect our special day was.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Heidi N

I would like to say that throughout the entire process, including our initial meeting where I toured the club, I felt you and your entire staff made me feel at ease and really made my wedding a huge success. The way you and your staff handled everything was so professional and... Read More so extremely accommodating. I just cant express how incredible our experience at Wannamoisett really was. Even my guests have made numerous comments on how beautiful the club was, and how accommodating the staff was. Whenever we needed anything, someone was always close by, and the willingness to help was evident. We are just so thankful that we made our decision to spend our day at Wannamoisett. Thanks again. I will always remember how special I felt, and how you made all the difference during the process. All our love! The Fullers

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah B

Wannamoisett cc was the perfect venue for us, Julie worked with us and made sure she wrote down every detail to make sure all our decorations and details were done correctly. The day of went so smoothly and they were always checking up on us to make sure we were ok and asking... Read More what we needed. They even added some detail to our card and present table of extra decorations they had that made it look even better. They were overall so great and I would recommend them to any future bride and groom

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kym L

We had our wedding at Wannamoisett on October 8th. The staff did such a great job for our day. Everything looked beautiful and Kim and Jauna were amazing that day. Julie was always available to answer emails of whatever questions I had for her. The venue is very beautiful and so... Read More close to home all our guests had nothing but good things to say!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kayla F

Our wedding day was AMAZING! Gianna was amazing and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. She was so helpful and sweet. While we were getting ready and taking photos, Tyler ensured we had all the drinks and appetizers we wanted. The reception area is just gorgeous! It... Read More doesn't feel like other country clubs- it has a cozy, vintage, elegant vibe. The prices are so reasonable as well. I'm so glad my friend told me to look into Wannamoisett- it has everything anyone could ever ask for.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

After searching for weeks for our wedding venue, my wife and I stumbled upon beautiful Wannamoisett Country Club. I have to say we are not from around the area as we live in Connecticut. We relied pretty much on friend’s referrals and the internet when creating a list of venues... Read More to explore for the special day. After doing our research we decided to schedule a tour to check out Wannamoisett. Both my wife and I had never been to the venue or to Rumford, RI for that matter. I can say that we were ecstatic we took the visit! We couldn’t have felt more welcome upon our arrival and decided that very day on the way home Wannamoisett was the place for us. Everything from the food to the linens to the cleanliness was above and beyond our expectations. Julie was out-of-this world! She had an answer to all of our questions and a solution for any hiccup that came our way. We took our photos at the venue too and there was not a moment in time where we did not have what we needed. Our Banquet Captains made sure that we always had an appetizer and drink despite the fact that we were not at the cocktail hour due to the photos. All in all I would recommend Wannamoisett to anyone on the search for the perfect venue with the PERFECT PRICE, I don’t think you can get much better than them!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brittany B

I cannot thank Wannamoisett enough for pulling off my dream wedding. I had such high expectations and demands and they exceeded all of them. They worked with me throughout the entire process and answered any questions that I had along the way. No need to hire a wedding planner,... Read More the girls at Wannamoisett will be there to execute the entire day and make sure that everything is perfect. I booked all of my vendors through their package and cannot be happier with who they were. Booking these vendors also made it easier on me as a bride since Wannamoisett handles all of the payments. I highly recommend booking your wedding with Wannamoisett if you are looking for a no hassle, perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I first wanted to let you know I normally do not write about experiences I encounter, but I had to let you know what high regard I have for your venue and specifically, your employees.I have to say that I hold the highest regard for Tanya Guzman. She went above and beyond... Read More anything I could have wished for. She made my daughter's wedding such a perfect day. Not one thing went wrong and I know that this was because of the outstanding effort of Tanya. She takes the extra time to speak with the whole wedding party and get some insight to know what the bride hopes to achieve on her special day. I had an over abundance of people come up to me to ask where I found Tanya and that she was one of the best wedding consultations that they have ever seen. I happily replied that she worked for Wannamoisett Country Club and everyone said how lucky you were to have such a talented, caring person on your staff. I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a very special person Tanya is and how grateful I am that she was involved in my daughter's special day. Because of her my daughter will always have such wonderful memories of her special day.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

I can't say enough about Wanamoisett Country Club my daughters Wedding was absolutely beautiful the food was excellent as our quest were leaving they were telling us how delisous the food was and how beautiful the room was set up ! The staff was fantastic and friendly I... Read More would recommend Wanamoisett hands down they deserve ten stars!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Rachael

I just wanted to thank the staff, specifically Julie, Kimberly, and Tyler, for everything they did to make our wedding day absolutely amazing. Julie went above and beyond to make the planning of our day the best it could possibly be, and Kimberly was there to see it all through... Read More on our actual wedding day. Tyler, our captain, for the night was so attentive to our every need. You would have never known it was his first night as captain. I feel so blessed to have been able to have my wedding here and I highly recommend it to any bride and groom!

My Dreams Came True!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Just got married on 10/10/15. From the moment I walked into Wannamoisett I knew I had found my venue!!! It had the vintage romantic feel I was looking for!!! My wedding was perfect, the food and service was unbelievable!!!! Thank you so much for my dream wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Dan M

From the lush green field, to the glistening hardwood floors- Wannamoisett is PERFECT. the entire staff is absolutely helpful and friendly. they make everything simple and stress free :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

After searching for weeks for our wedding venue, my wife and I stumbled upon beautiful Wannamoisett Country Club. I have to say we are not from around the area as we live in Massachusetts. We relied pretty much on friend’s referrals and the internet when creating a list of... Read More venues to explore for the special day. After doing our research we decided to schedule a tour to check out Wannamoisett. Both my wife and I had never been to the venue or to Rumford, RI for that matter. I can say that we were ecstatic we took the visit! We couldn’t have felt more welcome upon our arrival and decided that very day on the way home Wannamoisett was the place for us. Everything from the food to the linens to the cleanliness was above and beyond our expectations. Julie was out-of-this world! She had an answer to all of our questions and a solution for any hiccup that came our way. We took our photos at the venue too and there was not a moment in time where we did not have what we needed. Our Banquet Captains made sure that we always had an appetizer and drink despite the fact that we were not at the cocktail hour due to the photos. All in all I would recommend Wannamoisett to anyone on the search for the perfect venue I don’t think you can get much better than them!!!!!!!

Exceptional Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I loved everything about Wannamoisett the first time I walked in. The Ballroom is beautiful, the chandeliers, the fireplace with the beautiful built-ins and the chivari chairs! When I first sat down with Julie she was so helpful she answered all my questions and had the best... Read More suggestions. I'm pretty sure I called her a bunch of times and every time she was super accommodating. When we went for our Wedding Tasting we had Isabel as our Server and see told us that she would be in charge of the ballroom the day of the Wedding. It was so nice to get to know her ahead of time when I saw her on the Wedding Day it was like seeing a good friend. I'll never forget the day before the wedding when I dropped off all of my favors, place cards, guest book etc. I told them exactly where I wanted everything to go and Kimberly and Julie took notes and told me not to worry. The actual day of the Wedding was beautiful (June 13, 2015) the cocktail hour was out in the front lawn and before we headed to take our pictures Kimberly brought us into the room to make sure everything was how I wanted. The room was beautiful. Everything looked exquisite I was so happy to be able to see it before anyone else. Throughout the wedding evening Isabel and Kimberly made sure to check on myself the bride and my groom to make sure if we needed anything. The food was delicious! And the Ice Cream Sundae Bar was a hit! I still have family members telling me that my Wedding was the best they've been to in a long time. And that the food was excellent and the staff did an amazing job. I would recommend Wannamoisett to anyone. I loved the planning process and Julie was the best thing to have by my side. I called Julie after the wedding and told her I missed her and even stopped by for a visit! I couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Keith M

As Father of the Bride, I am so proud when I hear feedback from my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception at Wannamoisett Country Club. Upon our first visit for a tour, our family received a warm welcome, and we soon fell in love with the place. Everyone had a wonderful,... Read More memorable time at the wedding and the food was delicious; from the hors d'oeurves to dinner and dessert! The gorgeous grounds were a perfect setting for photographs. The sunset was even captured beyond the first tee! The management and staff were so friendly and efficient throughout the planning months, and especially on the Bride and Groom's special day. It's probably unusual for a father to write to a review, but when I think about my daughter's smile on her wedding day when they opened the ballroom doors, and she first saw the elegance and sparkling chandeliers, my heart melts. Our family cannot thank the staff at Wannamoisett enough for all they did to create the perfect day for everyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Courtney

Where do I start? Julie was patient and understanding as we started to plan from long-distance. My hubby and I were still doing long-distance and neither of us were close to Wannamoisett while planning. Julie was accommodating of our weird circumstances and totally made my mom,... Read More with a gluten allergy, feel totally comfortable. She never had to wonder what she could and couldn't eat. Julie was incredibly responsive through emails and phone calls. I think I called her three times to clarify things while I was ordering my invitations. I think I stressed every day for a year leading up to my big day, but when the day finally came: everything happened as it should. Kim had come up with cute ways to display all of my personal touches and answered all questions, and settled all worries. While getting ready at Wannamoisett, my girls were attended to and I felt like we were royalty. Izzy was a ROCKSTAR. My hand was never empty. She fixed little problems, she organized, she ran the show to tell us when to walk out. I didn't need a wedding planner - I had the BEST staff there was. I don't think I stopped smiling or left the dance floor all night. I had HOT food and managed to actually eat most of my meal. There really isn't enough good words I can say about Wannamoisett. Highly highly highly recommend. If I ever live in the area, my husband and I will definitely be members!

Stunning Quality

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I recently attended a wedding at this venue for my close friend's nuptials. First of all, the setting is serene and absolutely stunning. It has the elegance of a "country club" vibe, without the stuffiness and drab decor. The service was friendly, efficient, and did everything... Read More in their power to make all the guests and wedding party feel at home. They obliged to special requests for meals, and felt like friends by the end of the night. The overall feeling of the reception venue was quiet and private. It is tucked away behind a private, beautiful neighborhood, and has ample parking spaces. The quality of the building and grounds is impecible and well maintained. The bathrooms were clean and high-end, making everyone who attended feel as though they were very high-class. I would recommend this venue to any bride or groom looking for reception halls, as it is more personable than a banquet hall. I hope to attend another event here soon. A++!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

When we set out to plan our wedding, we had a list of venues to consider. We visited Wannamoisett, and promptly threw out our remaining list. We were immediately taken by the combination natural beauty and traditional elegance, quality food, and family-friendliness. Peaceful,... Read More romantic, easily accessible, and fun. And from the moment we set foot on the property, the staff made us feel genuinely welcome and extremely accommodating. Our guests had nothing but good things to say: we have even received 2 thank you cards from out-of-towners, thanking us for inviting them to such a wonderful venue. Special thanks to our event coordinator and banquet captains (Julie, Izzy, & Kim) for going above and beyond the call of duty to make our special day that much more perfect. Our favorite aspect about Wannamoisett was that they only host 1 wedding a day! Through the combination of our wishes and Wannamoisett’s professional touches our wedding was a fairy tale come true. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Ah-ma-zing. Purr-fect.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Courtney A

Where do I start? Julie was patient and understanding as we started to plan from long-distance. My hubby and I were still doing long-distance and neither of us were close to Wannamoisett while planning. Julie was accommodating of our weird circumstances and totally made my... Read More mom, with a gluten allergy, feel totally comfortable. She never had to wonder what she could and couldn't eat. Julie was incredibly responsive through emails and phone calls. I think I called her three times to clarify things while I was ordering my invitations. I think I stressed every day for a year leading up to my big day, but when the day finally came: everything happened as it should. Kim had come up with cute ways to display all of my personal touches and answered all questions, and settled all worries. While getting ready at Wannamoisett, my girls were attended to and I felt like we were royalty. Izzy was a ROCKSTAR. My hand was never empty. She fixed little problems, she organized, she ran the show to tell us when to walk out. I didn't need a wedding planner - I had the BEST staff there was. I don't think I stopped smiling or left the dance floor all night. I had HOT food and managed to actually eat most of my meal. There really isn't enough good words I can say about Wannamoisett. Highly highly highly recommend. If I ever live in the area, my husband and I will definitely be members!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I cannot say enough about Wannamoisett Country Club! It was the perfect location for our wedding. Besides being completely gorgeous on the inside and outside of the property, it really was the event coordinators & planners who went above and beyond to make our day special and... Read More as stress free as possible! They were there for me from day one, always able to answer any question and help out in any way they could. My family couldn't stop raving about the food and how beautiful everything looked. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony, our day was picture perfect, if I could I would relive that day every weekend! Thank you again so much to Julie, Kimberly, Izzy, our captain, and all the staff at Wannamoisett for helping making our day so special and memorable. I would 1000% recommend Wannamoisett to any bride and groom, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

We had our wedding at Wannamoisett in mid-August 2015 and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. We had sole use of the space since the venue promises only one... Read More wedding a day, which was a huge plus. Izzy and the rest of the staff were nothing but helpful in the run up and during the course of our day/evening and we just can’t praise them enough. The food was out of this world during the cocktail hour and for dinner and all our guests commented on the quality of food that was offered. The venue and staff played a huge part in the success of our special day, the amount of our guests who are still talking about your venue is testament to that! Myself and my wife, Heather, can't wait to host another event at Wannamoisett, so much so that we booked an upcoming birthday party with them as well =)

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kate

My experience with Wannamoisett was just so fantastic that I can't stop spreading the word about this hidden gem. My husband and I had an outdoor summer ceremony and a reception to follow afterwards. I was not sure what I was getting into when I went for my tour at Wannamoisett... Read More as I had never heard of it before but upon being greeted I knew I had made the right choice. Our experience from start to finish was exceptional and gorgeous. The food was impeccable. I even had a few guests comment on how their food is never hot or fresh at a wedding and they thought our dinner was delicious! There was no stress, no worries, and most importantly no problems. I would recommend Wannamoisett to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Mareli H

What an amazing day we had at WCC!! The venue itself is beautiful, grounds are perfect and let's talk about their service - WOW, Their customer service is absolutely amazing and food was delicious. Highly recommend WCC! Affordable prices too! All of our guests had a great... Read More experience here at WCC and I thank you guys for this. Julie and Izzy you ladies are the best!!! Thank you for making our day beautiful and stress-free.....YES I said it, stress-FREE!!!!! XOXO