Wannamoisett Country Club

Rumford, RI

Fall in love with Wannamoisett

Secluded in the heart of Rumford, Rhode Island, happily ever after begins here. Experience our breathtaking grounds which offer beautifully landscaped flowers, a majestic water fountain & flawless romantic backdrops. With only one wedding a day, our specialists create perfection in every detail.

Ballroom, Country Club

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

96 Hoyt Avenue, Rumford, RI (401) 434-1200

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Justine A

I cannot say enough lovely things about Wannamoisett Country Club. My husband and I had our wedding there a little over a week ago and it was so perfect! Julie was such a delight to work with throughout everything and the entire staff the day of was incredible. We had looked... Read More at a few places before checking out Wannamoisett and the second we went in and met with Kim we were decided. They are so prepared and organized, and did not put any type of pressure on us. They were so friendly, helpful and accommodating during this entire wedding process, which is obviously a very stressful time. But when it came to our venue, I didn't have to worry at all -- they made the day totally stress-free for us. The venue itself is beautiful-- and they let you go out to specific areas on the grounds to take pictures which is great because some places don't like doing that. Also, the food was absolutely delicious! We had many people come up to us after dinner to tell us how much they enjoyed their meal. The chef was also incredibly accommodating to any dietary restrictions that our guests had. In conclusion, I highly recommend Wannamoisett Country Club as a wedding venue. It was PERFECT and the staff there just made the whole day so relaxing and enjoyable for us. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly B

The staff at Wannamoisett Country Club were absolutely amazing! Julie was such a big help during the whole wedding planning process. Our wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The staff, especially Marissa and Giana, went above and beyond to make sure... Read More our day was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa A

I cannot say enough about the fabulous time we had at Wannamoisett this past Saturday for my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting with Julie right up until the day of the wedding, I could not have asked for me. The planning staff was totally accommodating, and the... Read More waitstaff was professional and a pleasure to deal with, taking care of any little request that was made of them. Every room that we went into--and I think we went into just about every room!--was immaculate and well appointed, and the food, beverage and setup presentation was perfect. And I must also mention how perfect the immaculately- groomed grounds were for pictures!! I would not have the slightest qualm recommending Wannamoisett as an event venue!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Amie B

We had our wedding at Wannamoisett Country Club on January 20th, 2018 and I cannot say enough about this venue. This was the first venue we toured and from the moment we stepped inside we knew it was our venue. From the very beginning Julie made sure our wedding was everything... Read More we wanted it to be and more. The day of our wedding Marissa and Jordan went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly. Marissa took the time to go over everything with me the night of our rehearsal and make sure she knew the vision I had for the day and did an incredible job bringing it to life for me. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. The venue is perfect, the ballroom is absolutely beautiful, the food was excellent and there are no words for how wonderful the staff are to work with. They take the time to get to know you throughout the planning process and answer all of your questions so quickly. I have received a lot of great feedback about our wedding day at Wannamoisett Country Club.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Emilee F

Julie and the Wannamoisett team were INCREDIBLE! They were so helpful throughout the wedding planning process and were even more amazing on the day of our wedding! Our family and friends were all impressed by their service, food, atmosphere - we couldn't have heard better... Read More feedback! We 100% recommend WCC to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Briana G

We got married on 10/28/17 and Wannamoisett Country Club was amazing! Julie, Melissa, and staff were very accommodating. The food was delicious and served in a timely manner so we could get on the dance floor as soon as possible. The venue itself was absolutely stunning. It was... Read More a spectacular day and one that will be talked about with friends and family forever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mary-Kate B

I've attended 4 weddings, and at least 6 bridal and baby showers here over the years. The service and venue are both exceptional. The staff always goes above and beyond to make your event special. Can't recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Christie S

Wannamoisette did a beautiful job with my wedding almost 10 years ago! Also my sisters baby shower last winter! Delicious food and fine attention to detail!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jennifer S

Wannamoisett was the perfect place for our August wedding! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the front lawn then moved inside for our reception! They are super helpful with all of the planning and super organized with all of the details! Everything went off without a... Read More hitch! I highly recommend booking your wedding here, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Steve C

Great experience from beginning to end. The staff went above and beyond throughout the night. The room and reception was setup exactly the way we requested. Great spot for pictures on the 1st hole!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alison H

Wannamoisett Country Club was amazing for my wedding! They went above and beyond not only on our wedding day but in the months of planning it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue where all the staff go above and beyond.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sandra L

The staff was simply wonderful.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Ericka S

Wannamoisett was a wonderful venue for the price. The food was outstanding. The vendor coordination was nice as well. Having the package made wedding planning go smoothly. There was a mishap towards the end with the bill that did not have us too happy but other than that... Read More everything went very smoothly. A hidden gem if you as me!

2017-07-19T13:11:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Wannamoisett would like to extend our apologies for any misunderstandings during the billing process. We appreciate your feedback as we strive for excellence in all areas. We are very proud of our reputation as being professional and attentive in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Heidi N

I would like to say that throughout the entire process, including our initial meeting where I toured the club, I felt you and your entire staff made me feel at ease and really made my wedding a huge success. The way you and your staff handled everything was so professional and... Read More so extremely accommodating. I just cant express how incredible our experience at Wannamoisett really was. Even my guests have made numerous comments on how beautiful the club was, and how accommodating the staff was. Whenever we needed anything, someone was always close by, and the willingness to help was evident. We are just so thankful that we made our decision to spend our day at Wannamoisett. Thanks again. I will always remember how special I felt, and how you made all the difference during the process. All our love! The Fullers

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah B

Wannamoisett cc was the perfect venue for us, Julie worked with us and made sure she wrote down every detail to make sure all our decorations and details were done correctly. The day of went so smoothly and they were always checking up on us to make sure we were ok and asking... Read More what we needed. They even added some detail to our card and present table of extra decorations they had that made it look even better. They were overall so great and I would recommend them to any future bride and groom

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kym L

We had our wedding at Wannamoisett on October 8th. The staff did such a great job for our day. Everything looked beautiful and Kim and Jauna were amazing that day. Julie was always available to answer emails of whatever questions I had for her. The venue is very beautiful and so... Read More close to home all our guests had nothing but good things to say!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kayla F

Our wedding day was AMAZING! Gianna was amazing and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. She was so helpful and sweet. While we were getting ready and taking photos, Tyler ensured we had all the drinks and appetizers we wanted. The reception area is just gorgeous! It... Read More doesn't feel like other country clubs- it has a cozy, vintage, elegant vibe. The prices are so reasonable as well. I'm so glad my friend told me to look into Wannamoisett- it has everything anyone could ever ask for.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

After searching for weeks for our wedding venue, my wife and I stumbled upon beautiful Wannamoisett Country Club. I have to say we are not from around the area as we live in Connecticut. We relied pretty much on friend’s referrals and the internet when creating a list of venues... Read More to explore for the special day. After doing our research we decided to schedule a tour to check out Wannamoisett. Both my wife and I had never been to the venue or to Rumford, RI for that matter. I can say that we were ecstatic we took the visit! We couldn’t have felt more welcome upon our arrival and decided that very day on the way home Wannamoisett was the place for us. Everything from the food to the linens to the cleanliness was above and beyond our expectations. Julie was out-of-this world! She had an answer to all of our questions and a solution for any hiccup that came our way. We took our photos at the venue too and there was not a moment in time where we did not have what we needed. Our Banquet Captains made sure that we always had an appetizer and drink despite the fact that we were not at the cocktail hour due to the photos. All in all I would recommend Wannamoisett to anyone on the search for the perfect venue with the PERFECT PRICE, I don’t think you can get much better than them!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brittany B

I cannot thank Wannamoisett enough for pulling off my dream wedding. I had such high expectations and demands and they exceeded all of them. They worked with me throughout the entire process and answered any questions that I had along the way. No need to hire a wedding planner,... Read More the girls at Wannamoisett will be there to execute the entire day and make sure that everything is perfect. I booked all of my vendors through their package and cannot be happier with who they were. Booking these vendors also made it easier on me as a bride since Wannamoisett handles all of the payments. I highly recommend booking your wedding with Wannamoisett if you are looking for a no hassle, perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Danielle M

If there was more than 5 stars I would give it to them!!! My husband and I were ao fortunate to find wannamoisett we couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. The grounds are beautiful and were able to hold our ceremony on the front lawn and the bridal suite and... Read More ballroom were just gorgeous!!! Now we all know the looks aren't everything. Julie and Tanya were AMAZING!!! Very prompt with emails answering any question we may have had! They went above and beyond our dreams for our wedding! I honestly can not thank them enough for all the hard work they and their staff out into our wedding!! From the planning to the rehearsal and the actual day! Always professional, smiles on their faces and taking care of things without even being asked!!! Thank you thank you!! You helped us achieve the best wedding and guests are still raving about the beauty and food of your venue!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I first wanted to let you know I normally do not write about experiences I encounter, but I had to let you know what high regard I have for your venue and specifically, your employees.I have to say that I hold the highest regard for Tanya Guzman. She went above and beyond... Read More anything I could have wished for. She made my daughter's wedding such a perfect day. Not one thing went wrong and I know that this was because of the outstanding effort of Tanya. She takes the extra time to speak with the whole wedding party and get some insight to know what the bride hopes to achieve on her special day. I had an over abundance of people come up to me to ask where I found Tanya and that she was one of the best wedding consultations that they have ever seen. I happily replied that she worked for Wannamoisett Country Club and everyone said how lucky you were to have such a talented, caring person on your staff. I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a very special person Tanya is and how grateful I am that she was involved in my daughter's special day. Because of her my daughter will always have such wonderful memories of her special day.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

I can't say enough about Wanamoisett Country Club my daughters Wedding was absolutely beautiful the food was excellent as our quest were leaving they were telling us how delisous the food was and how beautiful the room was set up ! The staff was fantastic and friendly I... Read More would recommend Wanamoisett hands down they deserve ten stars!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Rachel

I highly recommend this beautiful country club with outstanding staff to anyone looking for a place to host their wedding. The staff went above and beyond from the very beginning of my wedding planning right up until I walked out the door the night of my wedding. I had complete... Read More trust in Julie and loved her passion about her career at Wannamoisett. She is a beautiful person inside and out and I am so blessed to have been able to work with her. Kimberly did a phenomenal job putting every detail of my wedding day together. She is so great at what she does and really listened to everything I wanted. Tyler, our captain for the night, was so attentive to mine and my husband's every need. He was right there when we needed him. You would have never known it was his first night as captain. I cannot say enough great things about this venue!!!! I feel so blessed to have been able to have my wedding here and I highly recommend it to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Rachael

I just wanted to thank the staff, specifically Julie, Kimberly, and Tyler, for everything they did to make our wedding day absolutely amazing. Julie went above and beyond to make the planning of our day the best it could possibly be, and Kimberly was there to see it all through... Read More on our actual wedding day. Tyler, our captain, for the night was so attentive to our every need. You would have never known it was his first night as captain. I feel so blessed to have been able to have my wedding here and I highly recommend it to any bride and groom!

Wow Wow Wow!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Nicole

We had our vow renewal on 1/22/2016. I can't even begin to express how wonderful the entire process was. From our first meeting with Julie to go over all the logistics of what rooms we could use, how things could be set up, menu options, bar options....you name they could... Read More basically do anything...we knew this was the place for us. We decided to do the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all there. The way they kept everything organized and on time was great. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where things moved so smoothly, nothing was left out, and we were on time with everything. The rooms were amazingly decorated. I went over the details of how I wanted certain things to look and left the rest to Kimberly to decide. I was not disappointed!! I had so many people say that main room look like it came out of a wedding magazine. The food was delicious, the bartenders were friendly and consistent with drinks, and I can't say enough about the servers. Food was served on time, hot, and with a smiles. Our dedicated server (and all around wedding sidekick), Izzy, was so friendly and at our side for anything we needed. I can't say enough about how perfect our special day was.