More DJs to choose from than anywhere else

With more DJs to choose from than any other company in the DMV, we are confident you will find the perfect DJ for your special day. All of our professional DJs offer various package options to fit your budget and reception needs. Contact us today to see who is available for your special day!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

C7f0adfc 34e4 47ff aae9 b0978af28e40~rs 100

14670 Rothgeb Drive, Rockville, MD (301) 762-1800

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brad P

Not to be punny, but DJ Jake rocked! From the first skype conversation with him you could tell he really got the vibe we were hoping for. He is completely dedicated to making the day perfect for his couples and his flexibility was such a help, from our adding songs at the last... Read More minute to him being willing to come early and set up lighting for our ceremony even though he wasn’t scheduled to start until the reception. Not only was he himself flexible, but he managed to seamless move from genre to genre in our eclectic list of song suggestions. The dancefloor was always full and ever new song was another hit that you just couldn’t miss dancing, jumping, and singing along to. I’ve never seen that many people make it until the very last song, but the energy was still going strong even at 10:30pm. Simply wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Maggie S

We had Marc Wilner, and he was great! He was very energetic and personable on the phone and always listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make sure we got it. During the cocktail hour, he provided music as a background (not sure what it was because we weren't there).... Read More During the reception, I think some of the announcements were not heard by everyone (ex. that crepes and photo booth were upstairs), and some of our must play songs were played during dinner instead of during dancing. Those were my only issues but otherwise everyone complimented the music selection and the dance floor was packed all night! Thanks Marc!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kamlesh A

Ateet Ahuja was the DJ for our wedding and he was off the hook!! From the time we first met until the day of our wedding, Ateet was organized, prompt, and flexible. We had a mix of East-Indian and non-Indians at our wedding. He played a mixture of Indian and billboard music... Read More that we had requested. But more than just playing the music, he kept the dance floor moving as well and could read our crowd really since there was a mix of age groups. Everyone had so much fun at the wedding reception! I know you had a busy Labor Day weekend Ateet, but in spite of all of that you were extremely organized and did an outstanding job with our wedding. Thank you!!!

DJ Carroll was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erin H

I loved our DJ father/son team led by DJ Carroll Higgins. They listened to our requests of what to play and more importantly what NOT to play and were able to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing. They constantly checked in to make sure we were happy on the dance floor.... Read More The only issue I had was that closer to the event, I had trouble getting in touch with my rep at the agency, but that seems to have been an issue with the contract department. Once I let my planner know about that, they were able to connect immediately and all was well. Lots of fun music and will certainly keep the crowd moving!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rose R

Carroll & Zack Higgins (The Dynasty DJ's) were really great! We hired them through Washington Talent to DJ our wedding reception and they also did the uplighting for the venue (Old Ebbitt Grill). Carroll was prompt in his correspondence and was helpful with music suggestions.... Read More We were able to make a go by song list but they are also able to read the crowd and make song changes to keep the crowd pleased. Carroll was familiar with the venue and ensured that the speakers were set up to project the sound optimally. The lighting was BEAUTIFUL and really made for the perfect ambiance. They even set up some extra lights to bring out the dance floor which was an awesome added touch. Carroll played the drums along with the music which was so cool! Both Carroll and Zack were super professional and were great facilitating timeline events, etc. Zack made sure to touch base through the night to ensure everything was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any reception or party that you are throwing. They were so fun to work with.

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Jennifer D

We had used Washington Talent for our DJ and Marc who was our DJ for the night was outstanding. He had everyone, young and old out on the dance floor cutting it up. All of my guests left with a smile on their faces and still dancing out the doors. Marc, you were the best.

DJ Andy Green

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Richard F

Was simply the best. There is no doubt that DJ Andy Green had a positive influence on the final result of our marriage. He was constantly seeking guidance and sought audience input. It was almost magical how he knew what to play and when to play. He is well worth the... Read More price!

excellent dj service

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 cathy k

The Dj we used ws excellent form the Washington Talent. He was extremely presentable and professional. He also served as master of ceremones as we had no wedding coordinator. we did not need one with his professional experience to run he show.