Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

15543 206th ave SE, Seattle, WA (425) 753-5885

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amy W

Danny was great to work with! Danny gave us great advice and outlines for the ceremony and reception. Music is very important to us and we had very specific songs that we wanted incorporated into our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and everything went seamlessly at the... Read More wedding. We had to plan our wedding from a different state and Danny was always will to communicate via email and phone calls. We would definitely recommend him! We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kelly K

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding is to work with Danny. He is super responsive, quick, easy to talk to and understanding of our last minute changes. Most of all, our wedding was SO MUCH FUN! Not only my friends but also my whole family stayed until the... Read More very last minute dancing with one another. It was a real. party. Full of joy and happiness. He listened to my song requests on the spot and even when we were lost, he put on best songs that fit the atmosphere. SO. EASY!! First I had doubt since I havent attended any wedding he was part of but it was an absolute success. I highly recommend him.

Personable and Fun

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Gina G

We did have a quirky wedding and Danny fit right in. We enjoyed the services of his photo booth for the evening (huge hit with our crowd) and his DJ stylings. The music was great - and varied - since we have some unusual tastes for what wedding music we wanted to hear played... Read More during the reception. Danny also emcee'd the event - we twisted our kissing game such that a random couple from the audience would have their name drawn from a bag, they'd have to kiss, then my husband and I would have to imitate that. It went over very well, other newlyweds enjoyed the little twist and Danny handled it like a pro. He also did a great job calling out some of our other unusual party gimmicks we had as well as managing the toasts by the crowd with ease. I'd hire him again in a minute.

What a Night! waSound is what you need for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Jami H

Danny with waSound provided hours of great music and hosted a great party. The guests danced all night, and he kept the dance floor full. From the planning stage through the wedding night, Danny was easy to work with, asked all the right questions, took our feedback, and... Read More provided some great ideas. It was spectacular. Thank you, Danny!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Erika C

Danny at waSOUND helped our wedding go off without a hitch! He did all sound for our ceremony and cocktail hour as well as music and a photo booth for our reception. Danny is hilarious and a true professional who loves his job. We were able to see the digital copies from the... Read More photobooth the very next day which was great! He knew how to get people on the dance floor and was easily able to keep the right songs playing! I received so many compliments of how great of a job he did from my guests and that they've never seen people having such a great time on the dance floor for so long! Thanks again Danny!! HIGHLY recommend!!

Party!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Kate H

Danny MC'd our wedding this weekend and it was phenomenal! He kept our timeline on track and the jams going all night. He was so open to what we wanted and provided suggestions as needed but, was never forceful. And the music! So good and he played every song we wanted at the... Read More perfect time! Best MC/DJ I have seen at a wedding!

Great Time

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 MT L

We met Danny through our wedding planner's recommendation. He can play any songs you have in mind for the ceremony, reception, exit, first dance, father/dtr song. He also plays music that is per your taste and is a great MC, he knows how to bring the crowd's attention and get... Read More everyone movin!

So easy and fun to work with

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Jen B

We booked waSOUND last-minute based on a friend’s recommendation. Danny made the process of picking music and planning the reception events/timing so simple. He is an enthusiastic, but not over-the-top, DJ and emcee who is able to successfully lure people of all ages onto the... Read More dance floor and keep your event moving smoothly.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Rosanne K

Our wedding was absolutely awesome, thanks to waSOUND! Danny was the model of what you want your DJ to be-- in charge when needed, totally open to any last-minute requests and changes we had to make, and tons of fun! During the reception, I had multiple guests comment to me... Read More about how much they loved all the music, and also received feedback from a couple of my vendors at how great he was to work with. Danny was able to provide us with such a wide variety of music, suitable for each stage of the reception (appetizers, dinner, traditional wedding dances and open dancing). During the reception he was awesome: played great songs, made adjustments, had fun with the crowd, and was there to help me and my husband have an outstanding night; and we certainly did. Leading up to the event itself, Danny was totally available for us when deciding music, announcements throughout the night, and help in tailoring our schedule to our wedding. In addition to all of this Danny has a really neat dance segment he does called the generations dance, this truly brought more sincere meaning to our night and an excellent example of how Danny is simply the best DJ around. Any other events that I need DJ services for, I'll be calling Danny. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and will certainly be recommending waSOUND to all our friends!