Creative, easy to work with & highly experienced

Our tightly cut editing and story-telling is real and artistic. The music selection is unique. If you are looking for something different and creative, you are here!

Artistic, Documentary

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Texas and Destination (512) 293-0151

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Megan M

I don't think there are words to fully describe my satisfaction with Jorge and his team. They are creative geniuses. I feel like Jorge wanted to perfectly capture our wedding just as much as we wanted him to. I am an A-type, perfectionist so in choosing my vendors I put hours... Read More into research. My husband and I could have not made a better decision. Not only was Jorge easy to work with, but he was always more than happy to answer my questions and he was always so kind. We just received our short film back this week and could not be more thrilled with how it turned out. We've watched it over and over again and are so in love with the footage. Jorge did such a great job with putting the film together including the angles, music and the special little moments I forgot about. My wedding day was wonderful, but also really hectic and I feel like I didn't get to really put eyes on all my hard work. Thank goodness for Jorge...for the first time since the wedding I actually feel like I got to "see" my wedding. There is nothing else that could replace live footage of your wedding and if you are on the fence about getting a videographer let me reassure you that it will be the BEST BEST BEST decision you can make. Jorge and his team were so good that half the time I forgot that they were there because they just blended in with our guest. Jorge goes above and beyond to deliver a great product to his clients and you can tell from the first time you talk to him that he is passionate about what he does. My advice to anyone looking for their wedding videographer is to book Waterloo films as quickly as you can! You will in no way be disappointed and will have an amazing video to share with your friends, family and future kiddos :) Thank you so much to Jorge and his amazingly creative team for capturing our special day better than I could have ever imagined. I will never ever be able to thank you enough and am so thrilled that you were apart of our day!

Thankful for Jorge's talent!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Judith W

Hire this man right now. Jorge is an incredibly talented film artist with an amazing eye for detail and we could not have imagined an easier person to work with for our wedding. Jorge perfectly captured all of the little moments from our wedding day that we would not remembered... Read More on our own with all of the excitement from the day. I know many couples debate having a videographer in addition to a photographer but after seeing our wedding video, we are so glad that we decided to commemorate our special day on film. Jorge captured moments from that day that we are excited to watch over and over in the years to come: the toasts from each of our dads and siblings, my husband dancing doing the twist with his grandmother at the reception, the tears in my dad’s eyes the first time he saw me in my dress, the joy in our voices as we said our vows and the pure happiness that we all shared throughout the day. Jorge incorporated songs into the video that are important to us and even added extra time because he had so much footage from the day. Jorge was everywhere that day but he does his job so well that hardly anyone noticed him. The quality of Jorge’s work is magnificent and, in addition, he is kind and easy going. Thank you, Jorge, for the beautiful memories.

Professional and Quality Videographer!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Abby M

Jorge at Waterloo Films did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding on film and delivered a quality product that I will cherish forever. Jorge was professional the entire day of our wedding, he made us feel comfortable as he was filming all the important details, and was quick in... Read More the delivery of highlight videos and full-length videos. There were many moments I couldn't quite remember clearly from the day of our wedding but thanks to Jorge, I will always have his videos to reference and re-live the day! Thanks, Jorge!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kyla B

My experience with Waterloo Films could not have been more pleasant. The team there went above and beyond to make sure they accommodated every request and need we had. They did a beautiful job on our video, and it is something that we can relive again, and again when we watch... Read More it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Vinay G

If you are looking for the perfect wedding videographer look no further. Jorge will capture your special day in such a way that you will be able to cherish for years to come! Living in the Austin, TX area I have seen Jorge’s work over the years and I always wanted him to shoot... Read More our wedding but our issue was we were having a destination wedding in Oregon. My wife and I had searched for a videographer up in the Pac Northwest for a long time but never found one who’s work we really fell in love with. We decided that it would be worth it to fly Jorge up to Oregon because we knew the finished product would be incredible and it truly was! Jorge (Waterloo Films) captured so many little details from our wedding day and retold the story in such a way that we were able to experience the euphoria all over again. The full videos are great to have but where Jorge truly shines is in the creation of the short videos. The way he shoots, cuts, adds in the audio and edits his videos are unlike anyone else out there, check out his Vimeo or Facebook page (Waterloo Films) and you will see exactly what I and other reviewers are talking about. On top of his excellent work he is an all-around wonderful person and he will make you feel at ease the whole time (from the planning process to the end result). As most people can attest, your wedding day is filled with so much joy and craziness but it really does go by in a blur. Jorge has such a great relaxing demeanor, worked in tandem with the photographer and other wedding vendors (even though he never met them before) and is a master of his craft! He will be in the background capturing all the moments while you go through your wedding day being whisked around like a celebrity. We were so happy with his finished product (two AMAZING short videos from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day, and of course full videos of the ceremony, reception, first dances, speeches, etc.). We were so glad to have Jorge there, thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Tessa D

Jorge with Waterloo Films is amazing! He is talented, kind, and responsive. I was blown away by the short film he created for us. Day of he was so professional and made sure he captured everything from our big day. He was absolutely perfect and I can't say enough wonderful... Read More things about him. Waterloo Film videography is worth every penny and you will be so glad you used them.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katie T

A videographer was the only vendor missing from our wedding day line up. I pushed hard for one early on in the planning process, but it had to be cut to accommodate other things. Well, six weeks before our wedding my dad realized this event needed to be caught on film and man,... Read More are we all SO happy he changed his mind and even MORE happy that Jorge was available so close to our date! Jorge was a joy to work with, reasonably priced and totally knocked it out of the park with our film. Our wedding was perfect and I'm so thrilled to be able to relive our day as many times as I want.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kayla G

Jorge and his assistant were absolutely wonderful! I met with Jorge prior to our wedding to discuss the details and what we were looking for. He went above and beyond- The videos turned out better than we had ever imagined! He captured the spirit and energy of our day so... Read More perfectly, and we are forever grateful to have these videos to cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Waterloo Films- you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ashley L

Waterloo did an amazing job recording my wedding! They even traveled all the way to Weatherford. The mini video and full length are absolutely gorgeous! I feel like I am reliving my special day every time I watch it. Jorge was very professional and polite, he got footage of... Read More everything I asked and was very patient during the editing process. I could not have asked for a better videographer and will recommend Waterloo to all my friends.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Alicia A

Thank you so much for celebrating our wedding day with us! Our wedding was the most special day of our lives and it was made all the more enjoyable and memorable with your presence. We could not have asked for a better videographer to capture all the moments from our wedding. We... Read More knew you were the right videographer immediately after we met you. Every time we watch our videos it brings happy tears to our eyes. It perfectly captured how emotional and incredible the day was for us. We could not believe how perfectly you captured the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Meagan E

I found Waterloo Films and immediately fell in love with Jorge's work. He produced wedding videos unlike most videographers on the market in Austin. He was easy to work with and responded to questions right away. He also was very helpful working within our budget. Every... Read More person that has seen the wedding video has cried and said they loved it. I didn't cry at the wedding but every time I watch the video I tear up. Jorge has a wonderful talent of capturing the beauty and essence of the day. I would highly recommend going with his package that includes the short film. It's wonderful to have the ceremony, speeches and dances but the magic is all in the short film. It's where Jorge really shines above the rest of the videographers out there. After much research, I found that other vendors will just show highlights of the day and put it to music. Jorge will actually have the music of your choice as well as speeches and vows and it is put together so beautifully. You can tell he listens to the vows or speeches, basically what people are saying and finds the perfect clip to go with it. In my sisters' speeches they spoke about when I was little and how I loved to dance. In the video he had that clip of my sisters' speech and put it to a clip of my husband and I dancing to our first dance. It's the detail that Jorge really understands well. Please check out some of his videos online and you will fall in love too. Mine will be posted soon, and it is Meagan and Steven if you are interested in checking it out. Enjoy!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Heather N

Jorge and Waterloo Films did the most fantastic job documenting our wedding. As many of you will find out, your wedding day goes by so fast and so much is happening. I was so worried that there wouldn't be enough material to put something amazing together. Well, let me tell you,... Read More Jorge killed it. What he put together for my husband and me was truly priceless. I am overwhelmed with emotion every time I watch it. He truly has a gift. If you are trying to find someone to capture one of the most important days you will have, you shouldn't hesitate in booking Waterloo Films. I am quite the perfectionist and he has exceeded all my expectations. And, to top it all off, he is so easy to work with and such a nice guy. You absolutely can't go wrong here.

Waterloo films is a must use!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Maddy P

After seeing Jorge's work at a wedding I attended a few years back, I knew when the time came, he was who I wanted to film my wedding. When I got engaged April 2012 he was one of the first vendors I contacted. He goes above and beyond for his clients and makes sure he gets... Read More exactly what you are looking for. Each of his films I have seen are different and unique to the couple. I love watching our highlight video to re-live the most amazing night of my life and I know that without his hard work and talent that video wouldn't be as great. I highly recommend using Waterloo films, you will not be disappointed.

Best Move I Made

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Rachel H

My mom convinced me that I needed a videographer, but I just didn't find anyone that shared my vision...until I met Jorge. Let's just say moms are usually right. :) His work is magical. Truly magical. He captured such raw and special moments and was able to put them together in... Read More the most beautiful movie ever. He was professional while shooting the getting ready part, and I hardly even noticed him there. I do not know how he creates the magic that he does, but I will say that it was the best use of wedding $$ that gives us this treasure of a film to cherish forever. We literally cried the first few times we watched it, and there are just no words to thank him enough.

WOW - Jorge is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Judy H

Jorge, owner of Waterloo Films, is a MUST for your wedding day. My daughter was married on June 8th, 2013 on the beautiful grounds of Laguna Gloria. She had a contract with the best photographer in Austin and wondered if it was even necessary to hire a videographer. YES is... Read More the answer! Jorge shot the most beautiful video I’ve ever watched. I cry every time I watch it. You might think it’s because she’s my daughter, but my friends ALL told me it was the best wedding video they’ve ever seen. Jorge is a creative genius. He tells a story of the couple’s day in a way no other can and then adds the perfect music for each scene. The main event, of course, is the marriage itself. The marital vows are at the center of this story, but Jorge cuts away to all the other special moments and then comes back time after time to the vows. To see the smiles on the bride and groom’s face, to hear their voices and laughter, to see the tears of happiness in their eyes is indescribable. Jorge is a very kind and nonintrusive gentleman and is so easy to work with! He captures the beauty of the wedding day without you hardly noticing he’s there! The video of this beautiful couple is so awesome that I invite you to view it at https://vimeo.com/69576859. Enjoy and HIRE JORGE!!!!! Mother of the Bride:)

Fantastic cinematography!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Sarah E

Jorge did an AMAZING job for us!! At first, I wasn't sure about spending our precious wedding budget dollars for a cinematographer. However, after researching several vendors and watching Jorge's work on Waterloo's website, I realized that I had to have film our wedding. It... Read More was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding vendors. Jorge was super friendly, professional and committed to doing the best possible job for us. I have watched our wedding movie so many times since, and every time, I'm reminded of what a beautiful job he did capturing all the details and special moments of the day. All of our family and friends have really enjoyed watching our movie as well. The results were worth every penny we spent and a lot more. We'll treasure our movie for years to come! Thank you, Jorge!!!

Makes you feel like a movie star

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Lindsay S

Waterloo Films and owner Jorge was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Working with him was free of stress. Our wedding highlights video was so spectacular, that we have heard of it being passed around to friends and family members of our friends. A friend at work said... Read More that watching our video made her really want a videographer for her upcoming wedding, although she didn't originally want one! Another friend said that the video brought a tear to her dad's eye, whom we've never even met! Jorge, the owner, is super flexible and easy going. He showed up early to the wedding, which was out of town, and stayed late to get some really good shots of us having too much fun dancing and drinking. He's just a really cool guy who makes you feel at ease and he isn't noticeable when shooting with even two cameras. We got a short highlights video, a longer highlights video, video of the entire ceremony on really nicely packaged DVDs and Blue Rays. The price is definitely worth it! He did a great job of capturing the spirit of my childhood ranch where the wedding was held, too.

Best Videographer Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Allison H

I had seen Jorge's work online and I was hesitant about contacting him because he works out of Texas and my wedding was going to be taking place in Oklahoma. I went out on a limb, and he happily agreed to make the long trip to shoot my wedding. He atteneded every event the... Read More entire wedding weekend including the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, getting ready before the ceremony, our first look, etc. He made us feel so comfortable and we hardly ever realized he was in the room. He was extremely professional and VERY friendly. Of all of our wedding vendors, he was by far one of the easiest to work with and the most accomdating. Not only is he a wonderful person, but his work is incredible as well. We could not have been happier with our videos!! It was so unique and captured all of the little moments of our wedding weekend. I cant say enough great things about Jorge and Waterloo Films. He is extremely talented and I felt so lucky to be able to have him shoot my wedding!

Thank goodness we hired Jorge!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Meredith T

I have to admit, I did not put tons of energy and work into finding the perfect videographer. It was a late in the game addition to our budget and we were stretched. That being said, I cannot tell you how thankful we are to have had Jorge video our wedding. We just got the... Read More three minute teaser video back from our May 2012 wedding, and I could not be more impressed. It is perfect! There were two main reasons that helped me make my decision quickly when hiring Jorge. One, I had noticed in a couple of his recent videos, he artistically centers the video around the couples vows. This was special and meaningful to me, and told me a lot about Jorge and his values. Second, I found Jorge to be a little less expensive then some of the other companies. (with a larger video time plus a teaser video) I only had Jorge come out (one videographer) and I have not seen the full length video, but from what I have seen from the three minute teaser video, I know he worked very hard to capture those special moments throughout the evening. I will have to tell you that I do not remember Jorge much at the wedding, and that is a good thing. Not once did I feel like I had a camera in my face. In fact, there were a few moments that were so funny during the reception, I said "Where is Jorge? .. He's got to get this on film!" And then I realized he was already there, and I didn't even see him. Jorge is kind, very professional, trust-worthy, easy- going, quiet, and a true artist. Without a doubt, this was one of the best investments we made in our wedding. We are so thankful we had Jorge there with us on our wedding day!

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Allison G

To wedding planners: When initially planning our wedding, I decided that the most money should go into the dress, the venue, and the photography. Those were the most important things to me. A few months before the wedding, I decided to begin getting price quotes for... Read More videographers. I was just curious. What I found in Waterloo Films was an outstanding price, great customer service, and high-quality work. I truly can’t imagine re-doing our wedding without the videographer. (And to think that I didn’t even consider a videographer at first is appalling to me!) Jorge has been such a pleasure to work with. He made things so easy on the wedding day. We just received our full length wedding video and it brought tears to my eyes to be able to watch our ceremony, and then laughter from the moments that he was able to capture. Every penny was WELL SPENT and I would highly recommend his work! Sincerely, Ross & Allison Skinner (10-01-11)

Soooo talented!

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 A H

My husband and I were not too sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after we met Jorge we knew we had made the right decision. He listened to us and made our video very personal. Jorge is soooo creative and fun to work with, we were amazed at how he took the... Read More little details of our day and put them perfectly into our video. Our friends and family were very impressed with our video and we are sooo happy we went with Jorge. I would recommend Waterloo films to anyone who is looking for high quality, meaningful footage to remember their special day!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Raul B

I absolutely loved how our wedding video turned out!!! It is way better than I could have ever imagined and I'm so thrilled we went with Jorge. You will not regret working with him!!! He is very professional and he does an amazing job editing the footage into the perfect video.... Read More I completely recommend him!

Great value!

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Ingrid S

Jorge is really good at capturing the moment. He worked really well with my photographer as well on the wedding day.

Captured everything perfectly

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Stephanie K

Jorge with Waterloo Films was wonderful. From the very beginning I was impressed with him. He was the only one of all of the videographers I had contacted to take time to call me and thoroughly discuss what I wanted in a videographer. He showed up to the wedding early!!! and... Read More stayed through the end capturing every moment beautifully. The video he has created is wonderful. I mean more than I had ever expected. I can't say enough wonderful things about Waterloo films. They are true professionals who understand the importance of capturing a wedding day and making it beautiful.

So much better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Alison S

Jorge was a pleasure to work with--accommodating, extremely unobtrusive, and professional throughout the planning process and the wedding day itself. The finished product was a film that brought us so much joy. It was phenomenal! The quality was exceptional--very very well done.... Read More Jorge is extremely reasonably priced, and his films far exceed the cost. He makes sure to seek the couple's input for their personal taste, and really captures the emotion of the day. We could not be happier with our wedding film.