Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse

(12)

Waukesha, WI

Fresh, Fun, Fabulous!

"My bouquets were EXACTLY what I was thinking of!" "My guests all wanted to take a centerpiece home." "Perfect flowers for my pictures!" "I'll refer you to everyone I know." These are just some of the comments from our brides. Let us inspire you in-store and online: Pinterest.com/waukeshafloral

$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

319 S Prairie Avenue, Waukesha, WI

Gorgeous flowers & Impeccable Service

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Natalie M

Our wedding was beautiful because of Waukesha Floral. My husband and I had an outdoor wedding and indoor reception and initially had no clue what we wanted. Mary Jo Van Natta gently guided us through Waukesha Floral's offerings, a truly impressive array of decor. They offer full-service delivery and set-up. They do an amazing job. Mary Jo is extremely knowledgeable about flowers and plants, she is organized, has a superb eye for detail, and provides excellent feed back through e-mail, it never took more than a few days for her to respond. We were beyond satisfied with every aspect of Waukesha Floral.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Hilary B

I loved Waukesha Floral. The lady who runs it is very creative and easy to work with. All I said is that I wanted to have roses in my boquet and she instantly designed it with smaller spray roses and added hydrangea and tied ribbon around the stems. She even added some bling inside the flowers!! I loved it because she handled everything for me. Amazing!

Yay

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Meghan M

I gave Mary Jo a picture of what I wanted and she was able to create a bouquet that looked even better! All of the flowers looked fabulous and were delivered right on time. The price is also reasonable for the quality of what you get -- highly recommend!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Kristen S

All of my centerpieces for my wedding were absoultly beautiful. Denise used all of the colors and flowers that had I had picked out. I had large and short arrangements and both were done to perfection. My bouquet beautiful along with wedding parties flowers. I highly recommend using Waukesha Floral for your wedding flowers!

Beautiful and perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Denise listened to everything that we described and created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and accents for the church. Easy to work with, very flexible, wonderful suggestions, and fabulous result. I would highly recommend them for any occasion. I am sooo glad we used them because the result was exactly what our daughter had envisioned.

Flowers more beautiful than I imagined!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Stephanie M

All I can say is wow! I love flowers, and so it was very important to me to have an amazing bouquet - and boy did Waukesha Floral and Greenhouse deliver! My style is modern, nothing too froo froo (if that is even the correct term) and I love jewel tones. Just that little bit of information is all I took with me to my appointment there and one of their floral designers walked me through a variety of choices and added some personal touches that I thought to myself "wow, that is totally me!". When I saw the flowers for the first time at the wedding, my jaw literally hit the floor. They were beyond anything I had imagined! They are slightly more expensive than another vendor I checked out, but you can't put a price on that kind of quality. My bouquet lasted just over 3 weeks after the wedding, that's how fresh the flowers were! I wish I could post a picture with my review! My tip? Ask for monkey tails in the bouquets! They are a deep brown stem that makes a curly Q and was my favorite part of my bouquet!

Beautiful Flowers, Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Becky W

Denise at Waukesha Floral was fantastic. She was able to work with me in picking out flowers that were both what I wanted as well as cost effective. The flowers were super fresh and arranged beautifully. We received many compliments on them and they lasted long after our wedding day. I am so happy with how they looked and amazed at how reasonable they were (even though I picked expensive flowers!). I will defintely go back for other events and for gifts for others.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Natalie G

Waukesha floral did everything I asked for perfectly! I could not be any happier with their work.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kimberly L

Flowers and photography are the two hardest vendors to pick when it comes to wedding planning I think because there are so many vendors out there and they all start to look the same after you've talked to a few, but for me picking Waukesha Floral was a no brainer. I have used them in the past for other events and the service and quality are always outstanding. Not to mention I had seen their pomander balls at the WI State Fair a few years ago prior to being engaged and knew that they were a must have at my wedding...and they looked amazing. As for the rest of the flowers they too exceeded my expectations and this was one of the toughest things for me to pick for the wedding because I could not see the final product prior to the day of. I had plenty of ideas of what I wanted but tricky thing with flowers is what is and is not in season, but the florist was so helpful in suggesting comparable flowers which obviously helped in the overall cost not having to special order out of season flowers. And like I said everything turned out beautiful!!!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Trisha Z

I wanted fresh flowers for my wedding, but wanted to keep the cost fairly reasonable. I went back and forth with the floral designer a few times to bring the price down and she was willing to help. I am so happy the way everyones flowers turned out, I just wish they would last forever!

Great flowers!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Kate R

The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. They listened to every suggestion and had fantastic customer service!

Beautiful flowers...

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Alyssa B

My flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted. They were absolutely gorgeous. I wanted orange, yellow, and white for my bridesmaids and a mix of white and ivory for myself. When I saw how tastefully they were put together on the big day, I was elated. I was a little disappointed, although I did expect it, that the hydrangeas in my bridesmaids' bouquets did not last throughout the day and were very much wilted by the end of the night. Luckily all it took was re-hydration for them to bounce back the next day!

Send Email