We Are The Bowsers

Jax, St. Augustine, Orlando, Gainesville, Savannah, Daytona

Capturing how it FEELS. You can't stage true love.

You're getting married!! And we couldn't be more thrilled about it. We are Jared & Lauren. We are a husband-wife photography & videography team who LOVE being in love. Being married RULES, and we love every minute of it. It's the best adventure and with your best friend. We know this is THE most important day of your lives & you get one chance to capture it. Leave that to us. We go for the real, authentic moments. Just you and your babe. We don't do that fake posed stuff so let's get real! We aren't just photographers, we're artists. We believe in the work we do, and go with our gut. Let's chat! If you feel a connection to our work we would love to hear from you! Make sure you check out our website and find us on Instagram @wearethebowsers. We are always posting about new adventures!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Jacksonville, FL Jax, St. Augustine, Orlando, Gainesville, Savannah, Daytona (904) 885-6165

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Teal K

Lauren and Jared were 100% the best decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I were were a little nervous about being awkward in the pictures and video but after the engagement shoot all of our fears were completely gone! The Bowsers are so easy to be around and great at... Read More making you feel comfortable and natural. These are not your standard posed wedding pictures/ videos. They are the best at capturing who you are as an unique couple and the personalities of your guests! Your wedding pictures will not look like anyone else's! They are truly artists and most importantly, their work is BREATHTAKING. I have gotten countless complements! Additionally, they are incredibly professional and got our pictures and video back to us so quickly! I can't even write enough good things! I would definitely recommend doing both the photography and videography with We are the Bowsers!

2017-05-27T06:50:55 Response from the vendor

You guys are AMAZING!! Thank you, thank you! It was an honor to be there and I hope we get to see you two again soon!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Emily C

I stumbled upon The Bowsers after tirelessly searching for photographers on the knot who really embodied the style my husband and I wanted. Since receiving our video, I've watched it over and over. Jared did an amazing job. When we received the link to our our photos, I felt... Read More like I was re-living the best day of my life. Lauren truly captured every moment. Then, our package arrived in the mail which included a lovely thank you card, beautifully edited photos, and an engraved wooden box with our new family name which housed our USB. I was stunned at the presentation and will be forever grateful for their work!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Hannah M

I can't even begin to tell you how great these two are. They did both our photography and videography and we are beyond thrilled with the finished product. Taking professional photos can be really awkward, but they made us feel so comfortable. I know they do a ton of weddings... Read More but they have a way of making your wedding day feel special, unique and exciting. We just love these two and would recommend them to everybody.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ashley C

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated 6 months married together and the thing we both come back to are memories. If I have any advice to give to people who are in the midst of wedding prep is to invest in your memories. We Are The Bowsers will help you remember that day exactly as it... Read More was. These are the most genuine pictures I have ever seen of my myself and Ryan, my family and my friends. It is impossible to experience the entirety of the wedding within the night, but Lauren and Jared beautifully fill in the gaps for you. I can still put myself there when I watch the video and look at the pictures. These are what our children and grandchildren will look at one day and I can't thank them enough for that. Beyond being beautifully done, this team was organized, flexible, and very easy to talk too. I believe Ryan and I were talking about our dog most of the time we were taking pictures. Lauren answered our emails almost immediately and within a business day at the latest and we received our pictures promptly. I have recommended this duo to multiple friends who are planning currently and I would continue to do so.

2017-07-02T06:17:38 Response from the vendor

This made my heart so happy! I definitely lol'd at the dog comment, HA! Thank you for such sweet words. Happy 6 months you two!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ashley B

Lauren is an absolute rockstar!! I cannot say enough how beautiful our pictures are, I have received so many compliments on the quality and style! And not to mention she is a sweetheart and so attentive to all the details. And her husband is a phenomenal videographer. I cannot... Read More stop watching ours!! So beautiful and such a power couple!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Erica A

We hired Lauren and Jared for our engagement & wedding photography/videography. They both were AMAZING! Lauren handles everything so professionally but is also very sweet and kind! She made everything feel as if she were already a friend and is so easy to work with. As tall as... Read More Jared is you won't even notice he is there quietly filming every perfect moment. Their skills combined make the perfect team! So happy we met them and we were so honored to have them capture our big day. Thank you both SO much!!

2017-06-08T07:46:53 Response from the vendor

Haha! The Jared comment cracked me up. Thank you SO much! We love y'all are were honored to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Katy O

Loved working with Lauren and Jared! I am obsessed with every photo and I watch the video ten times a day. They have a very calming presence and always make you feel beautiful. We love them so much!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Leah S

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Lauren and Jared! She was so quick to respond to my many emails, answered all my questions and was so accommodating. They made the session fun and effortless. They didn't suggest any weird, set up poses....they just let us be us,... Read More but had great suggestions when we got lost and froze up! As a result, our photos turned out so natural and genuine. The quality is amazing and their talent shines through every photo! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Gabrielle A

I was blown away with detail, quality, and thought that was put into making my wedding day so special. They captured the day perfect and told the most beautiful story through the pictures and video. It exceeded my expectations! Love that I have such great memories to look back... Read More on!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017

We got married in December and had Jared do the videography at our wedding. I would recommend them 100 fold. Lauren was so easy to communicate with, she was extremely quick to respond, and there wasn't so much as a hiccup along the way. If I didn't have my cousin doing my... Read More photography, I would have hired Lauren in a heart beat. I've seen her photos, and I love her style, she seems to capture every moment perfectly. Everything from the booking, to the payment, to the cute little personalized box with a flash drive of your special day was perfect and simple. The video was absolutely amazing. Jared has a serious gift and our video has been shared and watched by what seems like the whole world on facebook! People keep stopping me that barely know me saying that it made them cry! Not to mention, everything was extremely affordable. "We Are The Bowsers" is hands down the easiest decision you will make for your wedding. They are professional, talented, and all around fantastic!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jessica R

Oh my gosh! They are the best! We hired them as our videographers and I could not be more in love with our wedding video. It was absolutely perfect and beautiful. Hire them hire them hire them! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Elizabeth M

"We Are The Bowsers" did an amazing job with our wedding photography and Lauren was so nice and easy to work with!! She captured all the moments we hoped for and her laid back style made it comfortable during such an important event. The photos were great and we received them in... Read More a couple weeks which was even better! Her flexibility with our schedule and professionalism was greatly appreciated too! We would highly recommend her for any photography and loved the photos!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Elizabeth M

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Ashley R

I don't even know where to begin with these amazing people! Lauren and Jared were absolutely amazing to work with and our pictures were unbelievable. They are so responsive to your needs and capture moments you didn't even know were happening yourself! Looking at our wedding... Read More pictures truly let us relive our special day and to be quite honest, a few even brought tears to our eyes. They are so passionate about what they do and it definitely shows in their work. I would recommend them to every bride and groom out there.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Cody T

Seriously there are not enough words to describe how amazing Lauren is. If you are looking for someone to truly capture your day look no further. She is so easy to work with prior to the big day, her communication is great. My husband and I could not be happier with all of our... Read More wedding photos of us and our guests that we will cherish for a lifetime. She is also timely in getting your edited photos back. WE WERE AMAZED.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Paige S

Lauren and Jared were nothing short of amazing. They had the opportunity to shoot our engagement session and our wedding which I highly recommend. They make you feel comfortable from the moment you meet which is very important. Lauren does a great job of capturing every little... Read More detail and her work is phenomenal. Jared captures the video aspect of each session which brings everything to life. I have received such positive feedback from anyone who comes across their work. These two are extremely talented. Thank you both for capturing our big day. We cannot wait to share with our kids someday.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jacquelyn M

First off, Lauren did my fiance and I's engagement shoot in Jacksonville and it was a BLAST. We had never visited Jacksonville before but loved the style and vibe we got from We Are the Bowsers and knew we HAD to work with them. We threw the ball in their court about where the... Read More best setting would be since we really knew nothing of the area and ended up at Dutton Island Preserve, which was just perfect. We ended up hiking through the woods to find the best lighting/most unique spots. The best thing about working with Lauren and We Are the Bowsers, in general, was that they truly wanted to get the absolute perfect memories and photos- we weren't constantly checking the time or how long we had left in the session. We shot until she felt that we had the perfect photos. Additionally, she let the photos happen naturally... she would give us some direction but not enough to have the photos looked posed. We felt super awk having someone photo us as we smooched but Lauren made it such a fun atmosphere that it felt like an old bud was behind the lens, laughing with us. Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with and I hope our paths will cross again either as buds or at our 60th wedding anniversary. You won't regret hiring them. So just do it.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Madeleine P

We are the Bowsers did such an incredible job making our wedding experience one we will never forget. From the engagement sessions to the wedding day they captured it all! Lauren and Jared are so easy to work with, they do an awesome job of making you feel comfortable and kept... Read More us laughing. We were so pleased with our pictures and the videos allow you to relive that perfect day over and over again! We love them and highly recommend giving them the chance to capture your wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Mary Beth F

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We Are The Bowsers are the best husband/wife duo. They treated my husband and I like we were family. They captured our engagement session and wedding day better than we could have ever imagined it! We are enjoying all of our pictures and video from our... Read More wedding, and we will continue to enjoy them for years to come. They both are truly extremely talented and I will continue to rave about them. If you are getting married, I HIGHLY recommend you choose We Are The Bowsers. I promise you will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha F

Lauren & Jared are absolutely phenomenal at what they do!! They make you feel so comfortable during pictures that you're able to just be you, and it feels natural. My fiancé and I are so impressed with how quickly we received our pictures back, and the quality: OH. MY. You will... Read More not be disappointed! They are the most kind-hearted, genuine duo. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany Z

When I came across Lauren's website I was immediately drawn in by her talent, and when I emailed her I was drawn in by her personality. She is so easy to communicate with and upon meeting her and Jared at our engagement session I was put at complete ease with how comfortable... Read More they make you feel and how Jared can capture the most amazing video without you even noticing he's filming. After we received our engagement photos and short video I was hooked! I always knew I would love Lauren's photography but I had also fallen in love with Jared's videography. Fast forward to a month before our wedding day and me emailing Lauren to see if there was anyway Jared could be our videographer.. Luckily he could!! In that moment I saw how much Lauren truly cared for her clients, how much she wanted them to be happy, and her willingness to work with them to give them just what they wanted. That meant so much to me! Upon receiving our sweet, personalized wedding package with our photos and video I was left speechless! They truly captured our day perfectly. It's hard to put into words just how much I love their work. Trying to pick favorites when you love them all is quite a challenge- but a great problem to have! The video blew me away and far exceeded my expectations- full of emotion and beauty! Whenever I need photos done, Lauren and Jared will forever be my people!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Megan G

Lauren was absolutely top-notch! From our initial emails last year, to our in person meeting, and finally at our wedding, Lauren provided a first class feel to our photos. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they are stunning! She fit right in with everyone and some of the... Read More guests thought she was a family friend. She's truly a pro! Even when we were running a few minutes late, Lauren assured us she'd get it all - and she did! Thank you so much Lauren - we can't wait to see the photos! Edit: Got our sneak peeks yesterday and they were just as awesome as I expected!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Blake B

I could not be more pleased with EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of "We are the Bowsers." From the prompt correspondence, amazing turnaround time, to the upbeat, warm, genuine excitement...down to the beautifully delivered package and AMAZING VIDEO...I say again...so impressed! (and it... Read More takes a TON to impress me.) I had a beautiful wedding, but this is the ONLY review I've written, and it's because they are phenomenal. I love dealing with people who understand and feel the magnitude of your wedding day as if it was their own. That is a rarity. Thank you both for the gorgeous work!!!!! Kelly (Gerrity) Barnes

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Lauren A

I cannot say enough good things about Lauren--she is AMAZING! Planning a destination wedding was confusing enough, but from the moment I emailed her, she made things easy, fun, and so exciting. It was her raw talent, genuinely beautiful artistic style, and stunning photographs... Read More that initially drew me to email Lauren one night. She responded right away, answered all my questions, and was a tremendous resource throughout the whole wedding process. On my wedding day (the first day we met), she instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease. Lauren fit in right away with my family--operating with the utmost professionalism, kindness, and fun-spirit. She scouted out a bunch of sights in advance for us to go to, which was perfect since I was unfamiliar with the area. I actually can't imagine what my wedding would've been like without her! When I saw the final pictures for the first time, I was speechless. They were better than I ever even dreamed! And her turn around time was amazing. I'm so glad to have emailed Lauren that one night, and am so lucky to have had the chance to work with her. I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life! I can't recommend Lauren more--she is one of a kind. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jordan L

Lauren and Jared are so easy to work with and have a really young and fresh look to their photos. Their videography is AMAZING so definitely spend a little more to have both! Their prices are so reasonable for their quality of work!! I would certainly recommend them for your... Read More wedding!

Lauren & Jared

We are Jared & Lauren. We're best friends that happen to be in love and work together. We love to travel anywhere and everywhere. We have a fancy cat named Lexicon & a golden babe of a dog named Heidi. Jacksonville, Florida is home for now. We like hoppy beer and pizza nights. We know the food & dj don't last, but the photos do. Our wedding was the biggest & best day of our lives & there's nothing we want more than to be with you on yours. We believe in our photo & video work. It's more than a job for us. We connect with our couples. Let's go! Let's share stories & take some sweet photos.