We Are The Bowsers

Jax, St. Augustine, Orlando, Gainesville, Savannah, Daytona

Capturing how it FEELS. You can't stage true love.

You're getting married!! And we couldn't be more thrilled about it. We are Jared & Lauren. We are a husband-wife photography & videography team who LOVE being in love. Being married RULES, and we love every minute of it. It's the best adventure and with your best friend. We know this is THE most important day of your lives & you get one chance to capture it. Leave that to us. We go for the real, authentic moments. Just you and your babe. We don't do that fake posed stuff so let's get real! We aren't just photographers, we're artists. We believe in the work we do, and go with our gut. Let's chat! If you feel a connection to our work we would love to hear from you! Make sure you check out our website and find us on Instagram @wearethebowsers. We are always posting about new adventures!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Jacksonville, FL Jax, St. Augustine, Orlando, Gainesville, Savannah, Daytona (904) 885-6165

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Teal K

Lauren and Jared were 100% the best decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I were were a little nervous about being awkward in the pictures and video but after the engagement shoot all of our fears were completely gone! The Bowsers are so easy to be around and great at... Read More making you feel comfortable and natural. These are not your standard posed wedding pictures/ videos. They are the best at capturing who you are as an unique couple and the personalities of your guests! Your wedding pictures will not look like anyone else's! They are truly artists and most importantly, their work is BREATHTAKING. I have gotten countless complements! Additionally, they are incredibly professional and got our pictures and video back to us so quickly! I can't even write enough good things! I would definitely recommend doing both the photography and videography with We are the Bowsers!

2017-05-27T06:50:55 Response from the vendor

You guys are AMAZING!! Thank you, thank you! It was an honor to be there and I hope we get to see you two again soon!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Emily C

I stumbled upon The Bowsers after tirelessly searching for photographers on the knot who really embodied the style my husband and I wanted. Since receiving our video, I've watched it over and over. Jared did an amazing job. When we received the link to our our photos, I felt... Read More like I was re-living the best day of my life. Lauren truly captured every moment. Then, our package arrived in the mail which included a lovely thank you card, beautifully edited photos, and an engraved wooden box with our new family name which housed our USB. I was stunned at the presentation and will be forever grateful for their work!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Hannah M

I can't even begin to tell you how great these two are. They did both our photography and videography and we are beyond thrilled with the finished product. Taking professional photos can be really awkward, but they made us feel so comfortable. I know they do a ton of weddings... Read More but they have a way of making your wedding day feel special, unique and exciting. We just love these two and would recommend them to everybody.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Katelin B

If I could give Jared & Lauren more than 5 stars, I would. From the day I began corresponding with them, I knew they were the perfect duo to document our wedding day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, friendship, and just overwhelming desire to go above and beyond for... Read More their clients is so evident in their work. The memories we've been able to preserve forever are thanks to them, and I could not be more amazed and thankful for their talent! Even in you aren't in the Jacksonville area (they love to travel A LOT ;) ) I highly recommend reaching out to them. I can't say enough how much we love We Are The Bowsers!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jessica W

I would almost compare the excitement of the wait for our engagement photos and video to the wait to post this review!! My fiancé and I had such an INCREDIBLE time with We Are The Bowsers! I was nervous they would think we were awkward or had no idea what we were doing, and that... Read More changed immediately after meeting Lauren and Jared for the first time. Lauren gives you the lo-down on how the session is going to go and plays music alongside her which instantly puts you in the photoshoot mood! If I felt that I was about to freeze up, she sensed it and immediately helped us to form a new, natural pose. Jared was so quiet the whole time while filming, I forgot he was there half the time! Now that I’m seeing the final product, I still can’t formulate words for how beautiful everything is! We are unfortunately not able to work together for our wedding, but if you are lucky enough to catch an available date with them for your engagement session or your wedding... PLEASE DO NOT PASS THAT UP!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Savannah W

Jared + Lauren of We Are The Bowsers are amazing!! I worked with Lauren to organize and solidify all of our pre-wedding information and billing. She is organized and so quick to respond. Jared was the videographer for our wedding and he was extremely professional yet, warm and... Read More made us and everyone feel SO comfortable with him. Our wedding video turned out better than I could have ever hoped and dreamed and I know we will cherish it for a lifetime. Jared captured the small and large details of the day and for that I will forever be grateful. I cannot recommend We are the Bowsers enough!!! 10/10

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 David C

Looking back at our wedding photos, I can't really understand how Lauren did it. I only remember seeing her during the group photos after the ceremony, but somehow she captured every key moment of the day. The pictures are stunning, and they were turned around exceedingly... Read More quickly. We even got a few teasers before Christmas that we could share with our family. Olivia and I couldn't be happier with the photographs. We now have beautiful images of our friends and family and it's a collection we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 David C

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Mikaila K

If you want your wedding to be captured JUST the way you remember it (if not better), you must hire We Are The Bowsers. Not only were Lauren and Jared our photographer and videographer, but by the end of working with them they became our dear friends. Their attention to detail,... Read More apt for being in the right place at the right time and their inventiveness in creating the perfect shot were visible throughout all of our pictures and video. I wish they could capture all of our special moments for the rest of our lives... well they probably will because we would hire them again and again.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Terri S

Lauren was amazing!! She captured so many meaningful moments of the day! The photos were so beautiful--and the colors/tones made looking back on the day seems just as magical! My only regret is not getting the video package! I just want more and more reasons for Lauren to take... Read More our photos...yearly anniversary photoshoots are a thing, right?

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kelly F

We Are The Bowser’s were absolutely incredible! Our wedding video was one of the best gifts we recieved. As a bride, you are so overwhelmed with happiness and love that you don’t always catch everything that happens at your own wedding! So, having a video that captures your... Read More wedding from start to finish is the best gift ever! We’ve watched ours at least 100 times!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Casey K

Lauren and Jared are such a pleasure to work with! Not only do they capture all the special moments but their fun-loving personality is irresistible!! No regrets! Thank you for catching our unforgettable memories!! Cheers to We Are the Bowsers!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 hannah d

The Bowsers are hands down AMAZING! They are so talented, so professional and more than that they are so kind! They did an amazing job at our wedding our November 4th and I can't wait to see ALL of the pictures and video soon! Defintely would recommend them to anyone looking for... Read More a photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Catie M

I honestly cannot say how much we LOVED Lauren & Jared enough. From the moment we first exchanged emails, to our first in-person meeting a month before the wedding, to the Big Day and all the weeks that followed, this duo was AMAZING. Scott & I went back & forth on whether to... Read More have a videographer or not & changed our minds 2-3x about how long we wanted/needed the photographer on the wedding day. Lauren was immensely helpful in answering all our questions! She's such a pro, she was able to walk us through everything and make sure we fully understood our contract & the services they were going to be providing. We were so lucky to find We are the Bowers through my best friend (the MOH!). She went to a wedding YEARS ago and remembered how amazing the photographer (Lauren!) was at the wedding & how beautiful all the pictures turned out that she made sure to make a note of her name for whenever I was planning my wedding. Now try to tell me that's not fate ;) I couldn't be more thankful for the recommendation- as soon as we starting communicating with them, we never looked for another review or requested a second quote. Lauren & Jared were super nice and everyone at the wedding thought they were guests because they fit in so well! With every picture I post, I get a ton of compliments because it's obvious their work is impeccable. And the VIDEO! Still gives Scott & I all the feels (even for the 1304th time). The best team in Florida (and the world bc THEY TRAVEL!) hands down.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sailu E

Selecting a photo/video team was my #1 priority in planning my wedding. It came before the dress, the deejay, the decor, the flowers. And the level of attention and flexibility that Lauren & Jared provided to us for our engagement photos, our wedding photos, and our video is... Read More unparalleled. They have an amazing, cohesive style - artistic, glamorous, natural, and real. I have had so many people comment or send me messages complimenting our wedding photos/film - even strangers! I feel like they are so competitively priced and the fact that they will travel for photos... it's a no-brainer to hire them, regardless of where you're located. During our wedding weekend, Lauren & Jared were organized, efficient, and made us feel SO at ease. They also achieved natural and easy shots of our friends/family - instead of stiff, posed photos. They captured every detail - even things I didn't notice as a bride like aspects of the decor that I was too frazzled to appreciate! Feel free to look up our hashtag #Sailubanks and see for yourself. The best part came after the wedding, though. We got our pictures and video quickly in easy-to-share formats. But beyond that- they also sent us amazing, personalized gifts after our wedding that we keep on our coffee table, like high-quality prints in a beautiful display box. From start to finish, every interaction with their team has been so professional and personalized and beautiful. I can't wait until I find an opportunity to employ We Are The Bowsers again for photos.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lillian F

I don't think there exists a way that Jared & Lauren could have captured our day any better -- they are nothing short of AMAZING! We are beyond thankful to have these memories so beautifully captured to share in the joy of our wedding for years and years and years to come. Not... Read More only will we cherish the prints, BUT we can't wait to watch the video each year on our anniversary. No better gift than to be able to hear your vows each year as a reminder of the commitment we made to choose to love each other -- THANK YOU x FOREVER!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Shannon H

Hiring Lauren and Jared might be the single best decision I made for our wedding. As soon as I discovered We are the Bowsers (via The Knot) their point of view and shooting style resonated with me. I knew I had to have them! It means the world to me to have these precious... Read More memories captured in photographs and on film so my children and children's children can enjoy them too! My husband and I can't help but stare at them over and over. The wedding is over but these photos and the feelings we get from looking at them last forever. ❤️ As a photographer and digital media strategist myself, photography was one of those things I decided I would not be willing to sacrifice for budget's sake. This husband and wife duo are easily two of the best photographers in Northeast Florida. We are forever grateful that they were there to tell our story on our best day ever.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kaleigh V

Lauren was amazing and SO SWEET!!! She was able to shoot an elopement session for us very last minute and it made our day infinitely more special! The photos are absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier with her! Would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ashley C

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated 6 months married together and the thing we both come back to are memories. If I have any advice to give to people who are in the midst of wedding prep is to invest in your memories. We Are The Bowsers will help you remember that day exactly as it... Read More was. These are the most genuine pictures I have ever seen of my myself and Ryan, my family and my friends. It is impossible to experience the entirety of the wedding within the night, but Lauren and Jared beautifully fill in the gaps for you. I can still put myself there when I watch the video and look at the pictures. These are what our children and grandchildren will look at one day and I can't thank them enough for that. Beyond being beautifully done, this team was organized, flexible, and very easy to talk too. I believe Ryan and I were talking about our dog most of the time we were taking pictures. Lauren answered our emails almost immediately and within a business day at the latest and we received our pictures promptly. I have recommended this duo to multiple friends who are planning currently and I would continue to do so.

2017-07-02T06:17:38 Response from the vendor

This made my heart so happy! I definitely lol'd at the dog comment, HA! Thank you for such sweet words. Happy 6 months you two!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ashley B

Lauren is an absolute rockstar!! I cannot say enough how beautiful our pictures are, I have received so many compliments on the quality and style! And not to mention she is a sweetheart and so attentive to all the details. And her husband is a phenomenal videographer. I cannot... Read More stop watching ours!! So beautiful and such a power couple!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Erica A

We hired Lauren and Jared for our engagement & wedding photography/videography. They both were AMAZING! Lauren handles everything so professionally but is also very sweet and kind! She made everything feel as if she were already a friend and is so easy to work with. As tall as... Read More Jared is you won't even notice he is there quietly filming every perfect moment. Their skills combined make the perfect team! So happy we met them and we were so honored to have them capture our big day. Thank you both SO much!!

2017-06-08T07:46:53 Response from the vendor

Haha! The Jared comment cracked me up. Thank you SO much! We love y'all are were honored to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Katy O

Loved working with Lauren and Jared! I am obsessed with every photo and I watch the video ten times a day. They have a very calming presence and always make you feel beautiful. We love them so much!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Leah S

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Lauren and Jared! She was so quick to respond to my many emails, answered all my questions and was so accommodating. They made the session fun and effortless. They didn't suggest any weird, set up poses....they just let us be us,... Read More but had great suggestions when we got lost and froze up! As a result, our photos turned out so natural and genuine. The quality is amazing and their talent shines through every photo! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Gabrielle A

I was blown away with detail, quality, and thought that was put into making my wedding day so special. They captured the day perfect and told the most beautiful story through the pictures and video. It exceeded my expectations! Love that I have such great memories to look back... Read More on!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017

We got married in December and had Jared do the videography at our wedding. I would recommend them 100 fold. Lauren was so easy to communicate with, she was extremely quick to respond, and there wasn't so much as a hiccup along the way. If I didn't have my cousin doing my... Read More photography, I would have hired Lauren in a heart beat. I've seen her photos, and I love her style, she seems to capture every moment perfectly. Everything from the booking, to the payment, to the cute little personalized box with a flash drive of your special day was perfect and simple. The video was absolutely amazing. Jared has a serious gift and our video has been shared and watched by what seems like the whole world on facebook! People keep stopping me that barely know me saying that it made them cry! Not to mention, everything was extremely affordable. "We Are The Bowsers" is hands down the easiest decision you will make for your wedding. They are professional, talented, and all around fantastic!!

Lauren & Jared

We are Jared & Lauren. We're best friends that happen to be in love and work together. We love to travel anywhere and everywhere. We have a fancy cat named Lexicon & a golden babe of a dog named Heidi. Jacksonville, Florida is home for now. We like hoppy beer and pizza nights. We know the food & dj don't last, but the photos do. Our wedding was the biggest & best day of our lives & there's nothing we want more than to be with you on yours. We believe in our photo & video work. It's more than a job for us. We connect with our couples. Let's go! Let's share stories & take some sweet photos.