Covering Georgia, US & International Destinations

We are a team of photographers. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime day full of dreams and expectations, spontaneity and plans, emotions and traditions. We watch your day unfold and shoot in a way that is both unobtrusive and thoughtful with a focus on authentic moments..

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Atlanta, GA All of Georgia & beyond (478) 952-8811

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Brooke W

My husband, Matt, and I opted for an intimate, destination style wedding in Central California. We were traveling in that region when Matt proposed, and we found the quaint, seaside downtown of Carmel and the natural beauty of the Big Sur captivating. This ultimately served as... Read More the inspiration for our big day. During our first few meetings, the We Do Photography team listened intently to our ideas, and you could just see their artistic wheels turning. They were on board 100% from the beginning! They photographed our wedding, an additional session while we were traveling and even joined our families for a wine tasting excursion in the St. Lucia highlands. They went beyond the call of duty to bring our vision to life and even captured the spontaneous moments of the experience as they unfolded. The team at We Do Photography is personable, highly talented, flexible and solution-oriented. We could NOT be happier with the beautiful work. We look forward to enjoying these images for years to come. In addition to their talent, this team brings exceptional untouchables to the table. By the end of our few days together, they felt more like family to not only us but to our family that joined us in Carmel as well. Highly recommend! A+++

Love these ladies!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Alison A

We Do Photography is made up of more than just great photographers, these ladies go above and beyond. They helped in so many ways with our wedding and were more than willing to give advice and make suggestions on locations, attire, decorations, even rentals. When your wedding... Read More seems to be getting out of hand these ladies keep it and you together. And your crazy family can't even scare them away, which was a plus for me! I would absolutely recommend these ladies!!!

Bride

Reviewed on 2/15/2014

I've recommended "We Do" to my friends getting married, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.They did both our engagement and wedding pictures. The quality of Donna and Amy's work is unmatchable! They are professional, yet laid back...which are both qualities you need on your... Read More wedding day. They were wonderful at making me feel comfortable and at ease on such a big day. They aren't afraid to lie on the ground or climb on a ladder if it means getting the perfect shot....they also aren't afraid to have a little "breathe" dance with you and speak words of advice into you right before you walk down the aisle (one of my favorite wedding memories). Picture turn around time was also something that I was super impressed with from "We Do." We were looking at shots from our wedding on the plane the next morning on their Facebook page! Not only is their wedding photography noteworthy, but their family shots are great too. We are already excited to have our pictures taken with them again. Their work is all over our walls, and you won't regret having it on yours, too! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kayla P

Loved them! Not only were they taking pics they were fluffing my dress, keeping all 11 of my bridesmaids together, and made me feel like the most beautiful bride they had ever seen!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bride

Love We Do Photography! This duo helped set my wedding day at ease, added some welcomed comic relief, and returned truly unique and cherished photos. I appreciated their laid back confidence, as well as their willingness to listen to what we had in mind for our pictures. They... Read More were flexible, accomodating, and such a joy to work with. I have since recommended We Do Photography to all my newly engaged friends and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Blake H

Amy and Donna are so much fun to work with! They did both our engagement session and wedding pictures and I have recommended them to everyone I know!! They are so talented and their pictures are truly beautiful! They make you feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the... Read More camera! Will definitely use them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Deanna S

Donna and Amy were awesome last weekend at our daughter's wedding! I was admittedly nervous when she told me she had booked a photographer without my opinion or approval! She made a GREAT decision. We Do photographers were easy to work with and once the engagement pictures were... Read More taken and they captured the personalities of the bride and groom, I knew all was well! The proofs we have seen so far of the wedding are amazing and I cannot wait to see the rest! Donna and Amy made sure to check with me to make sure all the shots I wanted had been taken. As Mother of the bride, I really appreciated that kind gesture! Couldn't have been happier with my daughter's choice and would definitely recommend We Do!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 India H

The best decision I made planning my wedding was choosing We Do Photography. They made sure to help keep my husband and I stress free the day of the wedding and planning the time line. Not to mention that the photos are absolutely beautiful! Amy and Donna are wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie M

Amy and Donna are fabulous to work with!! They are super flexible and always willing to go above and beyond to make your big day special and stress free! My husband and I loved our wedding photos! Would highly recommend these lovely ladies to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena B

As a coordinator I'm always anxious to work with a new photography team because I know that photographers can easily make or break the day for the bride and groom. From the very start of the day Amy and Donna were relaxed, upbeat, light-hearted and the life of the party. Their... Read More prompts were brilliant and made nervous bride and groom feel right at ease. Their pictures are beautiful, and I hope for many more chance to work with this awesome duo! GREAT choice for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena B

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Anna G

These ladies were AMAZING!!! They did our engagement and wedding pictures and my husband and I LOVED them! On our wedding day they were fun, loving, and put me (a nervous bride) at ease. On the day of the wedding they surprised us with an amazing off venu site for our romantics!... Read More It was just what I wanted! They definitely listened to what we wanted and I still look through our pictures constantly. On top of everything- they had our pictures back to us in a week and a half like oh my goodness it was so exciting to check my email and bam there they were! It was a nice Christmas present (we had a winter wedding). I have raved about these sweet gals and have told my friends when they get married to use them, because they do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lexie L

They were AWESOME!! Made all of us feel so great!!! I love the work they do and they are quick with getting everything back to us!! love these girls!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Candice B

Absolutely love these ladies!!! I could not thank them enough for the work that they did. By far the absolute best duo that I have every worked with. I am in the photography/video business and these ladies take the cake. They are the most professional, caring, and FUN... Read More photographers I have ever worked with. The are the best in the business. Amy and Donna are truly 2 of a kind and our wedding would not have been the success it was without them especially since they were able to calm my mom down before she fainted from being nervous. For any of our future photography needs we will only use Amy and Donna. Absolutely LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Erin K

I wish I could give Donna and Amy more than 5 stars! We loved having them photograph our wedding and they were responsive and easy to work with in the planning process. We opted to have engagement pictures done before the wedding, and they made us laugh and feel comfortable the... Read More whole time. On our wedding day, they were timely, professional, funny and warm. On a day that can have stressful moments, they were calm and collected and I truly appreciated them. They captured our day perfectly and we are so happy with all of our pictures. We would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Shelby B

These two go above and beyond to make your wedding day the best it can be! They are timely, professional, and their overall quality of work is awesome! They made my wedding day so special and gave us memories to enjoy for many years to come!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lisa D

Donna and Amy are the best! They captured every detail of my wedding day. Both ladies work with their whole heart. They will laugh with you, they will cry with you during those special moments. They photographed my engagement pictures and my wedding day. 5 stars isnt enough to... Read More express how much I appreciate their hard work and creativity for both sessions! Donna and Amy Thank You for capturing my wedding day!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Sherry H

We are thankful for We Do Photography! Amy and Donna photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding back in May. We couldn't have asked for a better pair of ladies to be apart of our special time! They have a great way of helping you feel at ease in front of the camera! We... Read More consider them our friends and are so glad they played such a huge and important role in our wedding! We would definitely recommend their services and also plan to have them photograph more special occasions in our future!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kady S

These ladies are AMAZING! So innovative and flexible! We did not have a single worry from the First Engagement Pic to the Send Off pic at the Reception! They are pros at what they do...Classic, yet Forward Thinking all at once!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Excellent to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Ryan B

Amy and Donna were wonderful to work with throughout our engagement. They went above and beyond, recommending vendors and helping each step along the way. When the big day arrived, it was raining! This photographer duo use the rain to their advantage and delivered the most... Read More beautify photos while making my husband and I feel at ease. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Amy and Donna are the best ever! I have had the pleasure of working with them for the past few years and I could not imagine anyone else being there on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

We enjoyed working with these two ladies. They were fun, responsive and took great pictures! They tried to work in the background and not be disruptive or the center of attention, while still capturing the important angles.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

We loved having Amy and Donna as our photographers. Having two photographers was the best decision we made, it was great to see our special day from two different views/angles (they were able to capture both of our facial expressions for the first look and ceremony which was... Read More very special to have). The turn around time on receiving our pictures was amazing, I had friends who got married prior to us, get their pictures after us from other photographers of course. We loved all of the editing choices. Very classic and beautiful pictures. Thank you both!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Stephanie C

We love our engagement and wedding photos so much! Donna and Amy are so sweet and professional! They captured our special day beautifully and we are beyond thankful to have such wonderful photos of our most cherished memories!