Covering Georgia, US & International Destinations

We are a team of photographers. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime day full of dreams and expectations, spontaneity and plans, emotions and traditions. We watch your day unfold and shoot in a way that is both unobtrusive and thoughtful with a focus on authentic moments..

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Atlanta, GA All of Georgia & beyond (478) 952-8811

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Brooke W

My husband, Matt, and I opted for an intimate, destination style wedding in Central California. We were traveling in that region when Matt proposed, and we found the quaint, seaside downtown of Carmel and the natural beauty of the Big Sur captivating. This ultimately served as... Read More the inspiration for our big day. During our first few meetings, the We Do Photography team listened intently to our ideas, and you could just see their artistic wheels turning. They were on board 100% from the beginning! They photographed our wedding, an additional session while we were traveling and even joined our families for a wine tasting excursion in the St. Lucia highlands. They went beyond the call of duty to bring our vision to life and even captured the spontaneous moments of the experience as they unfolded. The team at We Do Photography is personable, highly talented, flexible and solution-oriented. We could NOT be happier with the beautiful work. We look forward to enjoying these images for years to come. In addition to their talent, this team brings exceptional untouchables to the table. By the end of our few days together, they felt more like family to not only us but to our family that joined us in Carmel as well. Highly recommend! A+++

Love these ladies!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Alison A

We Do Photography is made up of more than just great photographers, these ladies go above and beyond. They helped in so many ways with our wedding and were more than willing to give advice and make suggestions on locations, attire, decorations, even rentals. When your wedding... Read More seems to be getting out of hand these ladies keep it and you together. And your crazy family can't even scare them away, which was a plus for me! I would absolutely recommend these ladies!!!

Bride

Reviewed on 2/15/2014

I've recommended "We Do" to my friends getting married, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.They did both our engagement and wedding pictures. The quality of Donna and Amy's work is unmatchable! They are professional, yet laid back...which are both qualities you need on your... Read More wedding day. They were wonderful at making me feel comfortable and at ease on such a big day. They aren't afraid to lie on the ground or climb on a ladder if it means getting the perfect shot....they also aren't afraid to have a little "breathe" dance with you and speak words of advice into you right before you walk down the aisle (one of my favorite wedding memories). Picture turn around time was also something that I was super impressed with from "We Do." We were looking at shots from our wedding on the plane the next morning on their Facebook page! Not only is their wedding photography noteworthy, but their family shots are great too. We are already excited to have our pictures taken with them again. Their work is all over our walls, and you won't regret having it on yours, too! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Evan G

Donna and Amy, with We Do Photography, did an amazing job with shooting my wife and I's engagement day, engagement pictures, and wedding day. They were always so helpful and friendly to us that I couldn't recommend a better group to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jae G

We Do Photography was absolutely the right choice for our wedding! The two camera concept for two different perspectives really works well and Donna and Amy were a pleasure to work with - they are professional and fun! We loved our posed shots with the family, but requested a... Read More lot of "details" shots and candid shots of us and our guests. During the ceremony and reception, we were hardly aware that Amy and Donna were there, yet we received stunning pictures. We feel very fortunate that we chose this vendor for our wedding. They captured the spirit of our event and now we will have beautiful memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Haylee B

You will not find better people to work with. Period. Donna and Amy work through all the details well in advance, so there is one less thing to worry about as the big day gets closer. They know their stuff when it comes to weddings! Not to mention, their pictures are GORGEOUS!... Read More We were blown away by our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I highly recommend Donna and Amy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Samantha K

Hands down, these girls were the best choice made for our wedding day! Amy and Donna were so fun and easy to work with! They made our engagement pictures and wedding day easy and fun! And..our pictures were absolutely amazing! I can't thank these two enough for capturing the... Read More best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Emma L

These ladies are the absolute best! Our wedding day was beautiful.. and we indulge in our photos daily! We are proud to show off our photos from our wedding day and will forever cherish the details that were captured in these images! We can't wait to capture our lives with these... Read More ladies!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kassie S

Amy and Donna are the best!!! They not only took the most wonderful pictures, they are fun, easy to work with, and did everything they possibly could to make our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives. We love "We Do Photography"!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Taylor G

My husband, Evan and I, had the most magical day of our lives thanks to Donna and Any from We Do. Evan hired these two talented ladies for my surprise proposal, and they later shot our engagement session and elopement day in Yosemite. These two were an absolute dream to work... Read More with. Our pictures turned out AMAZINGLY beautiful and were given to us in such a timely manner. Donna and Amy have a gift. I still swoon over our photos to this day, and our home in V.A. is filled with their work. We couldn't have asked for better from these two! Thank you Donna and Amy for traveling with us on the greatest adventure of our lives!! You guys were so helpful throughout the entire process and so much fun to be around. Whenever we make our way back to Yosemite National Park for an anniversary, we know exactly who to contact to capture another beautiful moment in this life! THANK YOU DONNA AND AMY!! Love, Taylor Grantham

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Mary Frances D

I could not of asked for two sweeter ladies to capture our special day! They were wonderful from the beginning and captured everything I asked for!! The pictures were beautiful and we are so fortunate to have them to look back on! I would definitely use them again!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Shannon C

My husband and I made photography a top priority while planning . We wanted this best photos to remember our big day and we are so happy that we went with We Do. Amy and Donna were a dream to work with throughout the process. They made us feel so comfortable and we couldn't be... Read More happier with all of our photos. Do yourself a favor and book We Do now! We're already working with them to do our maternity session, as well. We hope they can grow with us as our family grows!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

Amy and Donna shot our intimate lake wedding and captured the love and happiness of us and our three children as we blended our families to one. Somehow they manage to capture the day without you feeling like they’re even there! That, to me, is the mark of any wedding... Read More professional. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kayla P

Loved them! Not only were they taking pics they were fluffing my dress, keeping all 11 of my bridesmaids together, and made me feel like the most beautiful bride they had ever seen!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bride

Love We Do Photography! This duo helped set my wedding day at ease, added some welcomed comic relief, and returned truly unique and cherished photos. I appreciated their laid back confidence, as well as their willingness to listen to what we had in mind for our pictures. They... Read More were flexible, accomodating, and such a joy to work with. I have since recommended We Do Photography to all my newly engaged friends and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Blake H

Amy and Donna are so much fun to work with! They did both our engagement session and wedding pictures and I have recommended them to everyone I know!! They are so talented and their pictures are truly beautiful! They make you feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the... Read More camera! Will definitely use them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Deanna S

Donna and Amy were awesome last weekend at our daughter's wedding! I was admittedly nervous when she told me she had booked a photographer without my opinion or approval! She made a GREAT decision. We Do photographers were easy to work with and once the engagement pictures were... Read More taken and they captured the personalities of the bride and groom, I knew all was well! The proofs we have seen so far of the wedding are amazing and I cannot wait to see the rest! Donna and Amy made sure to check with me to make sure all the shots I wanted had been taken. As Mother of the bride, I really appreciated that kind gesture! Couldn't have been happier with my daughter's choice and would definitely recommend We Do!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 India H

The best decision I made planning my wedding was choosing We Do Photography. They made sure to help keep my husband and I stress free the day of the wedding and planning the time line. Not to mention that the photos are absolutely beautiful! Amy and Donna are wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie M

Amy and Donna are fabulous to work with!! They are super flexible and always willing to go above and beyond to make your big day special and stress free! My husband and I loved our wedding photos! Would highly recommend these lovely ladies to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena B

As a coordinator I'm always anxious to work with a new photography team because I know that photographers can easily make or break the day for the bride and groom. From the very start of the day Amy and Donna were relaxed, upbeat, light-hearted and the life of the party. Their... Read More prompts were brilliant and made nervous bride and groom feel right at ease. Their pictures are beautiful, and I hope for many more chance to work with this awesome duo! GREAT choice for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena B

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Anna G

These ladies were AMAZING!!! They did our engagement and wedding pictures and my husband and I LOVED them! On our wedding day they were fun, loving, and put me (a nervous bride) at ease. On the day of the wedding they surprised us with an amazing off venu site for our romantics!... Read More It was just what I wanted! They definitely listened to what we wanted and I still look through our pictures constantly. On top of everything- they had our pictures back to us in a week and a half like oh my goodness it was so exciting to check my email and bam there they were! It was a nice Christmas present (we had a winter wedding). I have raved about these sweet gals and have told my friends when they get married to use them, because they do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lexie L

They were AWESOME!! Made all of us feel so great!!! I love the work they do and they are quick with getting everything back to us!! love these girls!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Candice B

Absolutely love these ladies!!! I could not thank them enough for the work that they did. By far the absolute best duo that I have every worked with. I am in the photography/video business and these ladies take the cake. They are the most professional, caring, and FUN... Read More photographers I have ever worked with. The are the best in the business. Amy and Donna are truly 2 of a kind and our wedding would not have been the success it was without them especially since they were able to calm my mom down before she fainted from being nervous. For any of our future photography needs we will only use Amy and Donna. Absolutely LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Erin K

I wish I could give Donna and Amy more than 5 stars! We loved having them photograph our wedding and they were responsive and easy to work with in the planning process. We opted to have engagement pictures done before the wedding, and they made us laugh and feel comfortable the... Read More whole time. On our wedding day, they were timely, professional, funny and warm. On a day that can have stressful moments, they were calm and collected and I truly appreciated them. They captured our day perfectly and we are so happy with all of our pictures. We would recommend them to anyone getting married!