Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

9050 Buchanan Rd By Appointment Only, Brighton, MI (810) 229-5790

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elizabeth G

Kory was great to work with, and our cakes were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Venetia G

Kory did a WONDERUL job for our July wedding this year. Everyone loved how great the cake tasted and how lovely it looked. Kory was great to work with in ALL aspects and we LOVED our cake! High recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie B

Kory's work made our wedding day complete. My husband and I have never been much of cake people but the minute we tried our cake sample I became a cake lover. We had a lemon filled cake for our wedding cake and did chocolate fudge and raspberry cream cupcakes that turned out... Read More amazing too! Our cake was picture perfect along with the cupcake display. We have had many guests compliment our cupcakes and seek out Korys information. Thank you Kory for making our dream wedding a reality. I would highly suggest you to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea M

Kory was awesome! He made us an absolute gorgeous cake that we got so many compliments for! Not only was it a piece of art (that I didn't even want to cut!) but it was so delicious! Everyone said how much they enjoyed it, including us! We will definitely be contacting Kory for... Read More other special event cakes, and of course, anniversary cakes. Thank you Kory for the most beautiful wedding cake we ever could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashley M

Kory was absolutely amazing! When my husband and I went in to meet with him, we were very unsure of what we wanted in a wedding cake, I believe we actually went in with about 17 different pictures printed off of cakes we liked. Kory broke the cake designs down and worked with us... Read More to figure out a perfect design. When it came to the flavors of the cake, he had a piece of each cake flavor available at our first meeting! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Kory ensured that our cake arrived at our venue on time!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Susie C

We used Kory for our daughter's grad party this summer. The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and tasted outstanding!!! Many compliments from our guests too! Cake was delicious!!!! Highly recommend! Great to work with:)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Dana G

Kory was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was so personable and made the process easy and enjoyable. Not to mention he makes beautiful AND super delicious cakes! We are so happy we chose Kory for our wedding cake and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Arianec C

Kory was amazing to work with, he walked us through our options and created a cake to fit our venue and personality. He set everything up at our venue and made sure we were completely happy with our cake. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie C

Kory did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding cake- he exceeded our expectations by a landslide. He was able to accommodate all my requests, was fairly priced and, most importantly, the cake tasted DELICIOUS! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tracy B

Fantastic cake and amazing people to work with! Kory was very patient with me throughout the design process and the cake was a huge hit at the wedding. Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer M

Kory is awesome and our cake was so beautiful. He really works hard to make your cake look just as you imagined for your special day. Kory is really nice and worked well my florist who was providing the fresh flowers to go on my cake. The cake also tasted wonderful and we got... Read More so many compliments on how delicious it was.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

The Wedding Cake was absolutely stunning and fit with the theme. Everyone loved the cake and it tasted great! I would recommend Wedding Cake Art and Design Center to anyone who is getting married or having a party. Thank you so much Kory!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michelle T

Kory was very easy and great to work with! Our initial consultation was very informative and gave us the confidence in Kory that he would deliver exactly what we wanted for our cake and cupcakes. They were delivered to our venue the morning of the reception and Kory put on our... Read More cake topper for us. Everything was exactly what we envisioned and we received many compliments on the taste of the cupcakes. We did not have any left over! Thank you so much Kory!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Brooke B

Sooooo yummy! Very beautiful! Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kerry K

Kory has made two bridal shower cakes for us and they were both beautiful and delicious! He is very helpful and easy to work with, and his cakes are so much more than what you would get from a typical bakery. A great selection of flavors and the cakes are four layers, not the... Read More typical two. If you are looking for something special for an extra special event, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Ashley G

Kory was very easy to work with and made all of my request look wonderful. Everyone loved the cake (Chocolate w. Chocolate Gnash & White w. Raspberry Filling)! The cake was perfect, and he worked with our florist to add flowers to our cake. His prices are very reasonable and... Read More there isnt anything he can't do!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Christine S

Absolutely wonderful. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted as good as it looked. The buttercream frosting wasn't too sweet but sweet enough to compliment the moist cake perfectly. The filling (raspberry and chocolate fudge) was also delectable. The cake arrived on time and looking... Read More and tasting exactly as expected. And the price was very reasonable for the outstanding quality of the cake. The only disappointment was that we didn't have leftovers! We couldn't have been more pleased and highly recommend Wedding Cake Art and Design Center.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Joshua M

Thank you Wedding Cake Art and Design Center! The Cake & Cupcakes for the Wedding were Phenomenal!! Guests raved about how beautiful t was and how awesome it taste! We have had several people ask for contact information. We had Chocolate & Vanilla Raspberry an it was out of... Read More this world with an absolutely Beautiful Presentation :) I would always refer them and not use anyone else....that is for sure!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kelley L

Kory did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding - she had a cake at every table - they were beautifully presented on cake stands, with succulents for d├ęcor - but they tasted even better than they looked (if that is possible)! Kory is very easy to work with and his cakes are... Read More truly delicious. All of our guests commented on them - we had four flavors, and people went to different tables to try other flavors - they were all that good!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Kory did an amazing job on our wedding cake! I gave him a picture of an elaborately decorated cake I found on the internet, and he mirrored it exactly.....the color and design were identical to the picture! Both he and his wife are a pleasure to work with, they are very... Read More professional and respond quickly. Our guests raved about the taste of the cake as well. Phenomenal job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lorena G

Kory did a wonderful job on our cake! We got so many compliments on how good it was! I sent him photos and he created a gorgeous cake that was exactly what I was looking for. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

I needed a three tier Dobos Torte decorated for a rock and roll surprise party. After reaching out to multiple bakeries who told me it was impossible, I found Wedding Cake Art and Design who didn't blink an eye. They said yes right away and in the end presented us with a... Read More beautiful rock and roll cake that tasted amazing and authentic. I will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 lucy W

I have had specially designed cakes from this wonderful cake artist 4 times now for my self as well as a friends' weddings/showers and Kory makes the best cakes I have ever had at an event! Not only creative and artistically gorgeous, but as delicious and fresh tasting as it is... Read More beautiful! What a blessing to have such a talented baker in our local area.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

I can not say enough about how amazing my wedding cake was. We chose to have 2 different flavors and boy were they amazing. We had a large wedding and had a 5 tier cake and there were about 10 pieces left at the end of the night !!! This is the best cake I have ever had!!!!

Beautiful and delicious!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 erica m

Kory did a wonderful job on our cake and it was delicious. We did 2 flavors and many guests tried both(I sure did). He was easy to work with, showed him a picture of what I was looking for and the results were outstanding.