Wedding Couture by Netmartin

CT, NY, RI, Turks & Caicos, Cancun Mexico

Fashionable Wedding Photography

Wedding Couture is Netmartin's brand of luxury wedding photography. We aim to deliver more than just beautifully edited pictures. We make brides look and feel drop-dead gorgeous. The work we produce here is often described as something out of a magazine. That's because we use a highly-stylized approach that marries both fashion and wedding photography. We are available for travel world-wide. We have photographed weddings in Turks and Caicos, and Cancun, Mexico.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

240 Highland Avenue, Cheshire, CT CT, NY, RI, Turks & Caicos, Cancun Mexico (203) 234-2084
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/01/2017

Susie & Tom are amazing!! Look no further, there is no competition! We were married on May 27th 2016 - My husband and I aren't very serious and not big picture takers. Susie and Tom made us comfortable and kept us laughing all day! Our photos are AMAZING! They captured how... Read More beautiful and amazing our wedding day was. We have 2785 photos from our special day and all 2785 are beautiful. We cannot wait to have kids so we can work with Wedding Couture by Netmartin again!

I love my photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Marie-Lynn P

I knew years ago that when I got married I was going to have NetMartin do my photos....and they didn't disappoint!! Susie and Tommy photographed my wedding and they were amazing to work with! They captured the most beautiful shots and even the specific detail images I requested.... Read More They were quick and attentive and edited several "teaser" photos for us while we were on our honeymoon and sent us ALL of the photos within a month. It's so hard to pick our favorites because there are so many!! Their creativity is incredible and I am THRILLED that we have these photos forever!! Thank you Susie & Tommy!!!!

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Erin L

Tommy & Susie are 2 awesome photographers. So much fun to work with. They are both so talented and take amazing photographs! Take a look at there website to see!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Amanda P

Netmartin is hands down the best!! Not only are they amazing photographers and very talented... But they are such great people!! I had a 30 person wedding party and Susie made it so easy to capture all the important moments. She is the sweetest and so fun and really takes the... Read More time to care about her brides!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Alyssa P

Susie and her husband were absolutely amazing from the day we met, through the 18 months of planning and the day of the wedding. I remember crying when she first walked in my moms house the day of our wedding because it just felt so real! Susie and her husband have a way about... Read More them that just make you feel so comfortable and as if you're the most important person on the planet that day! I would highly recommend Netmartin. Their work is absolutely unbelievable and pictures are worth a thousand words--for real!

Awesome Photography!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Amy B

Tommy Martin is the BEST!! I highly recommend using him for your wedding or any event! You can tell his mind is always working to get the perfect shot. He knows exactly what he is doing and is the best photographer I have ever met!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Andrea C

We used Susie from Netmartin for our wedding photography and were beyond happy! Susie was amazing because she had so many creative photo ideas and was also open to our suggestions for photos. All of our pictures came out amazing...it was so hard to pick pictures for our... Read More album! Susie further used her magic to get our two-year-old flower girl to pose in pictures when her terrible twos were acting up! The only downfall is that Netmartin is a little pricy, but they are worth every penny! Highly recommended.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Ashley G

The photographer is the biggest part of the wedding. It could either make or break it. Not only were the husband and wife team great to work with, they are experienced, friendly and motivated. The pictures came out more breathtaking then I could have imagined. I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Vanessa g

I was impressed with Netmartin as soon as they showed me their work. It was the most professional presentation out of all I seen and the pictures were AMAZING! Our pictures were finished earlier than the promised date which was an exciting surprise! We are getting personal... Read More service with our photo album and they went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I will definitely use them for all of my photography needs.

love the pics!

Reviewed on 12/18/2010 ruth c

Susie was awesome together with Michelle. Susie was very personable, lively...fun to work with! Can't wait to see the album..

Awesome Pictes

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Stefanie B

There is no one else I would want taking pictures on the most important day of our lives.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Theresa B

Tommy was great!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Gia P

The pictures were absolutely breathtaking and they superceded our already high expectations of the amazing work you do! We truly can relive our wedding day through the photos. We have gotten endless compliments on how beautiful the pictures are and we are ever so proud to say we... Read More used Netmartin Photography!

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth G

I gave my photographer creative license with all of my pictures, since she is the proffessional. Although I sometimes felt a little awkward and posed, she really knew what she was doing. I usually do not like photos of of myself, but of all 600+ photos she took of us... Read More (engagement icluded) there is not one that I don't just love. Plus, she puts everything on a website so that instead of taking orders from all of our guests for the different pictures they all want, they can go online and order everything themselves. One less hassle for me is a beautiful thing.;She's not cheap, but very worth it.

Review for Netmartin Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Dana A

beautiful album.;were rude to our family during photo shoot. did not shoot pictures requested by family and did not ask bride or groom.

Rating for Netmartin Photography