Is this your business? claim it now

Wedding Library

New York, NY

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

14 E 60th St, New York, NY

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Non-responsive, absolutely TERRIBLE customer service, filthy dresses to try on, no flexibility, and very shady with signing a "contract" indicating no exchanges or returns. Three girls in the wedding party received dresses 3+ sizes too large. The store and dresses were dirty. I called and emailed multiple times to see if I could exchange or re-order the dress in my correct size and it took a month to get an answer. I'm in my 20s living in NYC and will be telling everyone I know to shop elsewhere. I plan on contacting Amsale (which has gorgeous dresses) to warn them of the horrible service The Wedding Library is doing to their gowns. A $300 gown that now requires nearly $200 in alterations! Don't bring your bridesmaids here!

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Monica M

If you are interested in Amsale dresses, they have the full collection! There are so many great styles to choose from. The new color Bellini is gorgeous. The girls here are so helpful - they clip the dresses if they don't fit right, take measurements, and write everything down for you.

Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014

The Wedding Library is the perfect place to find everything for your special day-beautiful stationery, wide selection of bridesmaids dresses and a wonderful planning team. Check out their beautiful website for information and pictures!

One stop shop

Reviewed on 1/31/2014

I was married in the fall and went to The Wedding Library for all of my needs. I couldn't have enjoyed my day without the day of planning they offer. Victoria in the stationery department was so knowledgable and helped me create the invitations, save the dates and programs exactly as we imagined them. And then we got all 12 of my bridesmaids dresses there. The staff is so welcoming and knowledgable, I'm sending all of my girlfriends there!

great company

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Rebecca L

The Wedding Library has a very large variety of bridesmaids dresses as well as beautiful stationery to choose from. There is something for for each bride to fall in love with.

Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2/15/2011 Jennifer S

Do your bridesmaids a favor and go elsewhere. The staff does not know how to take measurements and they refuse to help rectify their mistakes. Long story short, I'm paying the cost of the dress to have it remade because of their ineptitude. Take a pass on The Wedding Library.

Parent of bride/groom

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 renee b

This company offers wedding related services under one roof, including invitations. Major disappointment when staffer in charge of ordering invites disappeared (as it turns out she was fired)and owner pretended not to know the reasons for her sudden departure. Order placement was delayed, since there was no one to deal with on a consistent basis. The owner was impossible to deal with, threatening to prevent our order from being processed unless we paid the remaining balance in full, well before the order was even available for pick up. It was difficult to get an itemized bill, and we subsequently discovered that we had been overcharged. Follow up emails to the owner were ignored. Brides beware!!

Review for The Wedding Library

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katy C

Claudia Hanlin is a godsend to any bride!!! She gracefully and skillfully handled my last minute requests to print a program and buy fake pashmina scarves to have on hand for guests who were cold since our ceremony was outdoors in the late afternoon on a chilly October day. Also she had great referrals.

TO Wedding Library