On Location Hair & Makeup San Francisco / LA

On-location hair and makeup for brides and your bridal party. Wedding Pro connects you with San Francisco-Bay Area, Los Angeles & Long Beach wedding professionals.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

SF- Bay Area, Northern California, Los Angeles, Long Beach (415) 638-9191
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lori J

This hairstyling & makeup artist team is amazing! Benji, Ashlee & Lupe are talented, professional and punctual. I requested a quote for myself and my bridal party of 6, the cost for my group was totally affordable!! No extra fees for travel, early bird fees, lashes, blah blah... Read More blah. One price, per person, plus tax. I decided to have my trial on-Location at my home which was worth it; otherwise I would need to drive into the city to meet Benji in Hayes Valley. I got the full glam makeup & a classic updo. It took about 2 1/2 hours, but I loved my look. He used MAC, It! cosmetics. My wedding was in Palo Alto, we got ready at the Crowne Plaza. They shown up right on time, Ashlee and Lupe were such sweet hearts, we all laughed, told stories all the way through. Aside from their awesome skills at makeup artistry and hairstyling Benji, Ashlee and Lupe made us feel so comfortable and beautiful! Highly Recommended!!!

Meet The Coordinator

Benji Pow

Aloha! My name is Benji, I am a licensed cosmetologist currently working at a Taylor Monroe Salon in Hayes Valley, San Francisco. I began my career in Honolulu, Hawaii where I was born and raised and have fine tuned my craft for 7+ years in cities across the West Coast. Currently I am focused on haircolor, hairstyling and make-up artistry for weddings & special events.