We can't wait to create something amazing for you!

Wedding Visions captures your special day; creating powerful stories with stunning cinematography and high quality audio. The desire to deliver a truly special film for our couples led us to think outside traditional event video work-flows. As Wedding Visions took shape, it became obvious that a team approach was needed to produce the highest quality films. The difference in quality that this new strategy provides is discernible. Wedding Visions uses multiple camera angles and sound sources to produce wedding films that are remarkable in their beauty and impact. We engage in our profession as a participant in a very special occasion. Your wedding is a joyous day! We are passionate about what we do--capturing and delivering the emotional power of your wedding.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

New England and Florida (800) 561-2790

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Elyse N

I cannot say enough great things about Ryan & Doug. I did extensive research on several wedding websites and Ryan and Doug were the best fit for us. If you're looking for organized professionals, who work with you to capture every important moment on your big day, these are your... Read More guys. They were so wonderful to work with from start to finish. I honestly wouldn't change anything about what they did. You won't be disappointed. If you are debating whether it's worth it to have a videographer or not, it so is. The day just goes by too quickly, and as a bride, you really do miss a lot of big things like everyone walking down the aisle and I actually couldn't remember a lot of things (like our first dance because I was so nervous!) so now I can relive it as much as I can after I get my video back, I can't wait!! Check out their website!