You'll Be "THE TALK OF THE TOWN!"

Blooming Bouquets offers floral packages from simple chic elegance to your most grandest affair, designed to meet your wishes, style & budget. We will assist you with everything from your bridal bouquet to your unforgettable wedding reception. You'll be "THE TALK OF THE TOWN!"

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5550 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale, AZ (623) 435-2774

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kady M

Blooming Bouquets was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. At first I was going to go with a florist I love in the Phoenix area, but once I met Janice at an open house I was sold. Not knowing much about flowers I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I met with Janice and after I... Read More explained the color scheme and vision I had for everything else she was able to put together beautiful arrangements. One thing I was set on was using wine bottles for our centerpieces. I had no idea how it would look, but as soon as I mentioned it Janice knew what flower would look best. Janice did all the floral for our wedding. Bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony, reception centerpieces, everything she did was stunning. She dyed some of the flowers teal to match our scheme. She also use some lace from my grandmothers dress in my bouquet. A lot of guests took the flowers home because they found them as beautiful as I did. I highly recommend Blooming Bouquets for any of your floral needs!

2017-01-05T13:21:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 T&F B

Janice was wonderful in not only The flower design for our daughter's wedding, but also for her customer service. She treated us like family, attended to all of our requested details, and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Janice and Blooming Bouquets for any... Read More bride's floral wedding needs. They are exceptional!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Blooming Bouquets is the BEST! They are very affordable, professional and knowledgeable. When it came to planning my wedding flowers, I didn't know the first thing about what I needed or even wanted. Pinterest was my best friend, but also my worst enemy! So much to look at and... Read More for me, never ending! Janice asked me "if you could have anything you wanted for your bouquet, what would you want?" I knew immediately and exactly! She made the rest very easy from then on. I was SO HAPPY on my wedding day! My flowers were gorgeous and lasted for days afterwards. If you are still unsure about choosing your florist, then choose Blooming Bouquets. You'll be happy you did!

2015-11-03T11:55:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Krystelle M

Janice is amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with her for our wedding :) I changed my mind more then a few times and she was so understanding & caring. She made sure I was happy & her recommendation were perfect! She really knows what she is doing :) thanks so much Janice,... Read More Love the Marcotte's

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Michaela K

Janice did such an AMAZING job on all of my floral for my wedding! I was obsessing over my centerpieces and my bouquet. It was truly everything I dreamed of and so much more! We got endless compliments on our ceremony floral and our centerpieces! She truly went above and beyond... Read More to make our special day everything we dreamed of! I HIGHLY recomend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Demi and Trevor S

We just got back from our honeymoon and I wanted to tell the wedding world how wonderful Weddings By Blooming Bouquets was to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted, provided Janice with photos, swatches and ideas and on my wedding day, I got exactly what I had always dreamed... Read More my wedding to be! So happy. If you are looking for a wedding florist, go see Janice. You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Clarissa P

Blooming Bouquets was not my first choice, but the best choice I made for my wedding flowers. My original florist fell through a month before my wedding and in a panic, I was referred to them by a friend. I'm so glad I listened! Although I was very skeptical, given my... Read More experience with the first florist, Janice made me feel at ease. She got the job of taking over all my preivous details, but she knows her stuff and got to work immediatly. She communicated with me often and even sent me pictures of my finished bouquets the day before my wedding. She is wonderful! My day was the absolutely the best! Thank you, Janice for everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joanne C

Glad we went with Weddings By Blooming Bouquets. Affordable and very nice to work with. Not knowing much about flowers, they helped with everything I needed. My wedding day went very smoothly and we received a lot of compliments.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aggie T

My wedding flowers were more gorgeous that I could have ever dreamed! I went to see Janice not knowing much about flowers let alone wedding flowers. Janice guided me through the whole process explaining what types of flowers would work best and still fit my wedding vision.... Read More She received additional centerpiece options after we made our initial decision and when we went to see the new items, we choose centerpieces that fit our wedding so much better. Janice was terrific to work with and made the whole flower process a breeze. I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets for your wedding flower needs!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle P

My wedding was on July 4th. Hot day to say the least! But my flowers were perfect. They were delivered on time and very fresh and actually lasted for days! Janice helped me all along the way to give me the patriotic wedding I wanted. I will continue to use Blooming Bouquets... Read More whenever I need to send flowers.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maddy S

Very happy with my florist. My emails and phone calls were always promptly returned with all my zillion questions, lol. When I picked up my flowers, they were gorgeous! Everything was labeled for who got what. Lots of compliments!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jenny F

Living out of state was a bit challenging in planning my wedding. I was referred to Weddings By Blooming Bouquets from a friend who had used this flower shop for her wedding. In the course of 8 months, 3 color changes and 31 emails later to Janice, I found it to be an excellent... Read More decision! Janice was very helpful in all my countless questions and provided me with the most beautiful flowers for my spring wedding. I never met her until my wedding day when she delivered my flowers. I was overwhelmed with how pretty they were! My day was exactly like I always wanted it to be and Janice played a huge role in accomplishing my vision. GO SEE HER! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kathleen M

Wonderful! I was on a super tight budget and not sure what I wanted or needed. Janice was very helpful and gave me ideas to save money, while still giving me the look I wanted. Everything was more than I ever imagined! We recieved many compliments which made my choice in... Read More Blooming Bouquets a very good one. Thank you so much for making my day so special, Janice!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan F

Weddings by Blooming Bouquets was great! Affordable, fresh flowers, on time and very helpful. I am very happy with my decision to use them for my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nina C

Top notch! Superior customer service. Flowers arrived on time and very fresh, even though the day was scorching for an August wedding. I was afraid everything would wilt or die with the heat, but my worries were for nothing. Stress free and a beautiful day! Thank you for... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Marie B

I was very happy working with Weddings By Blooming Bouquets! Janice was very easy to work with and saw my vision. My wedding day was perfect! My flowers were perfect! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marlene C

I was a bride on a super tight budget and very specific in what I wanted for my bouquet. I took a photo of my Great Grandma's bridal bouquet in to Janice. I was afraid it would cost me a fortune to re-create the style, circa 1930's. Janice came through with flying colors! AND, I... Read More was able to afford it! I wore my mom's wedding dress (with a few alterations, of course) and my Grand Grandma's (style) vail and I had a lot of my photos done in black and white. I was so happy how everything turned out. I wanted the vintage look and Janice helped make it happen. THANK YOU, JANICE!! You're the BEAT!

2015-11-03T11:56:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Cory B

Flowers were beautiful, fresh, great quality, affordable and delivered ON TIME! Janice was very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. We are very happy we went with Blooming Bouquets.

2015-11-03T11:56:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Maggie C

I went with Blooming Bouquets sight unseen because I live out of town. The communication was by phone and email and the planning went very well. I always got a quick return call or reply email. On the day of my wedding, I picked up my flowers and cried. THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL!!... Read More I loved my flowers, my girls loved their flowers and we got so many compliments! Blooming Bouquets is the BEST! Many BIG "thank you's" to them!!

2015-11-03T11:56:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Catherine C

I was recommended to Blooming Bouquets after commenting to a couple of my friends about not "fitting" with the florist's I had been to in looking for my wedding flowers. I knew exactly what I wanted, but it wasn't coming across very well. I made the appointment with Janice and... Read More she put me at ease immediately. She saw my vision and took it beyond all my expectations! My flowers were just perfect! Thank you, Janice and Blooming Bouquets for a dream come true. I couldn't have asked for a more magical day!

2015-11-03T11:56:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Diedre F

My day went very smoothly and without any problems. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and lasted for days afterward. Blooming Bouquets made my floral planning very easy and affordable. Thank you!!!

2015-11-03T11:56:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Corina D

We were so happy with Blooming Bouquets! I was worried about the flowers holding up for my (hot) September wedding. But I found my worry to be for nothing. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and lasted far beyond my reception. When my sister took our bouquets home and re-cut the... Read More ends of the stems and put them in water (like Janice instructed us to do), they lasted almost a whole week! I highly recommend Blooming Bouquets!

2015-11-03T11:57:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Elizabeth S

We got married on a hot holiday weekend, July 4th. I wanted red, white and blue, but not for patriotic reasons and worried that my color choice would give me grief. Blooming Bouquets was WONDERFUL! My flowers were red, white and blue but didn't reflect it being a holiday. Janice... Read More gave me a main color of red, then accented with the white and blue. I was thrilled when I saw my flowers! Take your ideas to Blooming Bouquets. That's all you need. They will make it BEAUTIFUL!!

2015-11-03T11:57:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Margaret C

Undeniably the best! So happy I went to Blooming Bouquets for my wedding flowers. Affordable, knowledgeable, creative, prompt service, and friendly! Things that were important to me in my wedding planning. I will continue to use Blooming Bouquets whenever I need flowers!

2015-11-03T11:55:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jazmine R

The Best!! Very professional, affordable, and knowledgeable! Glad I went with Blooming Bouquets. I recommend them highly to any bride looking for a florist that will listen to what you want and makes it better than you dreamed!

2015-11-03T11:57:49 Response from the vendor