You'll Be "THE TALK OF THE TOWN!"

Blooming Bouquets offers floral packages from simple chic elegance to your most grandest affair, designed to meet your wishes, style & budget. We will assist you with everything from your bridal bouquet to your unforgettable wedding reception. You'll be "THE TALK OF THE TOWN!"

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

5550 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale, AZ (623) 435-2774

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kady M

Blooming Bouquets was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. At first I was going to go with a florist I love in the Phoenix area, but once I met Janice at an open house I was sold. Not knowing much about flowers I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I met with Janice and after I... Read More explained the color scheme and vision I had for everything else she was able to put together beautiful arrangements. One thing I was set on was using wine bottles for our centerpieces. I had no idea how it would look, but as soon as I mentioned it Janice knew what flower would look best. Janice did all the floral for our wedding. Bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony, reception centerpieces, everything she did was stunning. She dyed some of the flowers teal to match our scheme. She also use some lace from my grandmothers dress in my bouquet. A lot of guests took the flowers home because they found them as beautiful as I did. I highly recommend Blooming Bouquets for any of your floral needs!

2017-01-05T13:21:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 T&F B

Janice was wonderful in not only The flower design for our daughter's wedding, but also for her customer service. She treated us like family, attended to all of our requested details, and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Janice and Blooming Bouquets for any... Read More bride's floral wedding needs. They are exceptional!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Blooming Bouquets is the BEST! They are very affordable, professional and knowledgeable. When it came to planning my wedding flowers, I didn't know the first thing about what I needed or even wanted. Pinterest was my best friend, but also my worst enemy! So much to look at and... Read More for me, never ending! Janice asked me "if you could have anything you wanted for your bouquet, what would you want?" I knew immediately and exactly! She made the rest very easy from then on. I was SO HAPPY on my wedding day! My flowers were gorgeous and lasted for days afterwards. If you are still unsure about choosing your florist, then choose Blooming Bouquets. You'll be happy you did!

2015-11-03T11:55:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Klaudia K

My husband and I were originally planning a large wedding and Blooming Bouquets was the vendor our venue used for center pieces. We put down a $250 deposit, and later decided to cancel the large wedding and elope. She allowed us to use our deposit for my wedding bouquet and my... Read More husband's boutonnière, which is something I greatly appreciate. My problems were this: she made it very clear that you need to go a traditional route, if you do anything out of the norm she tells you that isn't how it's typically done and you need to do it in an x, y, and z fashion. My husband's boutonnière was pink (he loves pink), she made it very clear that she thought this was out of the ordinary and strange. Second, because we were eloping 4 hours away from Glendale, I actually had one of my guests pick up my floral items for me. I called Janice and let her know my friend would be there right at 10am, at opening, and to please have everything ready for her, as she would need to drive to the Grand Canyon. Janice was LATE, she didn't show up at her shop until almost 10:30, and told my friend it would take another ten to fifteen minutes to finish my items. I do not know how doing floral works, I will not say that I do, but if that extra 10 to 15 minutes is needed, I should have been told before hand, as I told her my friend would be driving up that day to my wedding. This doesn't excuse the fact that she didn't show up until almost 10:30am, when her shop opens at 10. I will say this, my flowers were BEAUTIFUL. But I told my friend to only wait ten minutes for those flowers, it was more important that I have her there than my bouquet, I was almost without my floral on my wedding day because she was late.

2017-12-04T11:36:28 Response from the vendor

Klaudia, please accept my sincerest apologies. Although I am happy that you loved your bouquet and thought it to be beautiful, I want to address your concerns regarding your comments. I recall many things from your consultation. However, I do not recall anything in regards... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marla A

I'm giving Blooming Bouquets 5 stars! Zero complaints and a multitude of compliments! Everything was beautiful, fresh and DELIVERED ON TIME! If you are thinking about what florist to do your wedding flowers, consider Blooming Bouquets. Zero regrets!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Candy M

Janice! I cannot even thank you enough! All of our flowers were beyond amazing! I was completely obsessed with my centerpieces and my bouquet!! Every detail was literally perfect!!!!! We got endless compliments on all of the flowers especially the ceremony floral and... Read More centerpieces! You are AMAZING!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brad L

I'm not used to giving reviews, but I would be remiss if I didn't review this vendor. Being the groom, I tried to be involved as much as possible. But when it came to flowers, it was way out of my league, so I trusted my fiance on this one. Being a guy and not knowing much about... Read More flowers (or care) didn't really thing it mattered much. Until my wedding day. I have to say that Blooming Bouquets did a spectacular job, from the smallest detail to the largest detail. My bride loved her flowers more than I can express and she looked like an angel to me! Yeah, I guess this is a little mushy, but seeing the full picture with all that this florist did, in the end I knew I couldn't stay silent. Blooming Bouquets is now my florist for Birthday's, Anniversaries, you name it. Thank for everything! Well done!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah P

My fiance and I loved working with Janice! We connected with her immediately! She answered all my crazy questions and she helped me narrow all my crazy color combinations down to 3 colors. Three little colors that were magical on our wedding day! Everything was gorgeous! Thank... Read More you Janice!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michael T

Everything was gorgeous! I was referred to Blooming Bouquets by my venue and I was so pleased with this vendor. I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rhonda M

Thank you, Blooming Bouquets! Everything was beautiful, fresh, and affordable on my really tight budget. I was happy with everything! You made my planning very easy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Deborah L

The flowers were perfect! I loved working with Janice. She is very professional and came up with some great ideas for my flowers and centerpieces. We had lots of compliments from our guests and I will continue to use them whenever I need flowers!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 CarolAnn S

A friend referred me to Blooming Bouquets and in the end, I'm glad I listened! Everything was fresh and gorgeous and we had so many compliments on how beautiful it all was. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Delia R

Our wedding was on July 4th of this year. The hottest day of the year! I was so stressed that my flowers would die before we walked down the aisle. Janice eased my mind and helped me choose the right bouquet with the right flowers. I can't say enough of how happy we were with... Read More everything! It was all so beautiful and everything lasted long after the day was over. So happy with my decision!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

The.Best. The best prices, the best flowers, the best service! Janice and her team made everything a dream come true! Thank you Janice!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Krystelle M

Janice is amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with her for our wedding :) I changed my mind more then a few times and she was so understanding & caring. She made sure I was happy & her recommendation were perfect! She really knows what she is doing :) thanks so much Janice,... Read More Love the Marcotte's

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Michaela K

Janice did such an AMAZING job on all of my floral for my wedding! I was obsessing over my centerpieces and my bouquet. It was truly everything I dreamed of and so much more! We got endless compliments on our ceremony floral and our centerpieces! She truly went above and beyond... Read More to make our special day everything we dreamed of! I HIGHLY recomend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Demi and Trevor S

We just got back from our honeymoon and I wanted to tell the wedding world how wonderful Weddings By Blooming Bouquets was to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted, provided Janice with photos, swatches and ideas and on my wedding day, I got exactly what I had always dreamed... Read More my wedding to be! So happy. If you are looking for a wedding florist, go see Janice. You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Clarissa P

Blooming Bouquets was not my first choice, but the best choice I made for my wedding flowers. My original florist fell through a month before my wedding and in a panic, I was referred to them by a friend. I'm so glad I listened! Although I was very skeptical, given my... Read More experience with the first florist, Janice made me feel at ease. She got the job of taking over all my preivous details, but she knows her stuff and got to work immediatly. She communicated with me often and even sent me pictures of my finished bouquets the day before my wedding. She is wonderful! My day was the absolutely the best! Thank you, Janice for everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joanne C

Glad we went with Weddings By Blooming Bouquets. Affordable and very nice to work with. Not knowing much about flowers, they helped with everything I needed. My wedding day went very smoothly and we received a lot of compliments.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aggie T

My wedding flowers were more gorgeous that I could have ever dreamed! I went to see Janice not knowing much about flowers let alone wedding flowers. Janice guided me through the whole process explaining what types of flowers would work best and still fit my wedding vision.... Read More She received additional centerpiece options after we made our initial decision and when we went to see the new items, we choose centerpieces that fit our wedding so much better. Janice was terrific to work with and made the whole flower process a breeze. I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets for your wedding flower needs!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle P

My wedding was on July 4th. Hot day to say the least! But my flowers were perfect. They were delivered on time and very fresh and actually lasted for days! Janice helped me all along the way to give me the patriotic wedding I wanted. I will continue to use Blooming Bouquets... Read More whenever I need to send flowers.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maddy S

Very happy with my florist. My emails and phone calls were always promptly returned with all my zillion questions, lol. When I picked up my flowers, they were gorgeous! Everything was labeled for who got what. Lots of compliments!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jenny F

Living out of state was a bit challenging in planning my wedding. I was referred to Weddings By Blooming Bouquets from a friend who had used this flower shop for her wedding. In the course of 8 months, 3 color changes and 31 emails later to Janice, I found it to be an excellent... Read More decision! Janice was very helpful in all my countless questions and provided me with the most beautiful flowers for my spring wedding. I never met her until my wedding day when she delivered my flowers. I was overwhelmed with how pretty they were! My day was exactly like I always wanted it to be and Janice played a huge role in accomplishing my vision. GO SEE HER! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kathleen M

Wonderful! I was on a super tight budget and not sure what I wanted or needed. Janice was very helpful and gave me ideas to save money, while still giving me the look I wanted. Everything was more than I ever imagined! We recieved many compliments which made my choice in... Read More Blooming Bouquets a very good one. Thank you so much for making my day so special, Janice!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan F

Weddings by Blooming Bouquets was great! Affordable, fresh flowers, on time and very helpful. I am very happy with my decision to use them for my wedding.