Weddings by Bus-Stop

Cedar Valley, Creative Corridor, All of the Midwest

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

2310 Falls Avenue Suite #2, Waterloo, IA Cedar Valley, Creative Corridor, All of the Midwest (319) 883-3566

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Aubrey V

Absolutely incredible. Weddings by Bus-Stop runs on a whole other level compared to every videographer I’ve ever come across and blows them out of the water. I’ll be forever grateful I found them and they were able to capture our special day. To some, having videography is a... Read More luxury item but trust me, Weddings by Bus-Stop is worth every penny spent and so, so much more. Don’t let the best day of your life live for only a day, capture these memories so they last a lifetime in a way only a video can capture. The vision you had while you were picking out every detail of your wedding is captured along with the love and excitement felt between you, your husband, and your loved ones along with the joy and beauty of your day. They seamlessly capture all these elements and elevate your video into a beautiful, visually stunning story – the one you envisioned in your heart and you’ll want to re-live it over and over again. I was losing hope reviewing vendor after vendor, only to find the same cookie cutter videos with limited creativity. Every clip I saw was the same formula with video mostly of what the photographers were capturing already, from afar. Weddings by Bus-Stop specializes in cinema style/quality videos. Their videos play at half the speed of normal videos, creating a dreamy, romantic video, similar to music videos. You’ll look like a million bucks and definitely won’t be spending that much. They are extremely reasonable. Their process is efficient and very easy.I had extremely high expectations for my video, and it was beyond what I could've hoped for. Go ahead, take one look at any of their highlight videos and fall in love.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina J

My husband and I had a great experience with Weddings by Bus-Stop! They were prompt and very helpful in getting everything ready to go and answering all of our questions leading up to the wedding. We were also in touch with our videographer, and communicated with him prior to go... Read More over details, what to expect at the wedding, etc. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed with their abilities to seamlessly work around our photographer while also being efficient during dedicated video shots. The video was professionally and well edited, exactly what we wanted and truly captured the day. Such a great piece to share with family/friends and relive the day. It wasn't until we started watching the video, that we realized how valuable it was to have. Being able to see your spouse getting ready, the wedding party walk down the aisle, or everyone having a great time on the dance floor provided a great perspective and way to remember the day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lindsey M

I would recommend Weddings by Bus-Stop to anyone in a heartbeat. The video was the most important "spend" to me and it was SO worth it. Our videographers did such an amazing job. I never felt like video cameras were in the way or taking away from the day at all. They did a great... Read More job at catching all of the important moments, while somehow seeming to stay in the background. I did a lot of research on videographers and always came back to Weddings by Bus-Stop, and honestly their prices were very in-line with other vendors, but there is no comparison with the product. The process is very streamlined and easy, and my questions were always answered right away. If video is important to you, do yourself a favor and hire Weddings by Bus-Stop - you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jules P

These guys were great on their toes and able to have fun under pressure! They can roll with the punches and they take their time making sure it's perfect! Had some visions come in at last minute that they listened to and ran with! Well worth it. I've worked with plenty of... Read More photographers and videographers and these guys are on the top of the list!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melanie W

Working with Weddings by Bus-Stop was great! They were very prompt in responding to me. They captured moments that we never got to see and so many things that made us laugh and cry! I asked their crew to get some shots around Des Moines for us and they picked perfect spots. They... Read More captured all the best parts of our day. Their editor also did amazing job. Wonderful transitions and overlapping of sound and imaging. I would highly recommend Weddings by Bus-Stop. They are a little expensive, but everyone that has watched our video said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen. Definitely worth the cost.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Richard W

These guys were great on their toes and able to have fun under pressure! They can roll with the punches and they take their time making sure it's perfect! Had some visions come in at last minute that they listened to and ran with! Well worth it. As a DJ myself I've worked with... Read More plenty of photographers and videographers and these guys are on the top of the list!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tabetha H

My husband Peter and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary, and we were able to re-watch the wedding video that Weddings by Bus-Stop had put together for us. They captured all the special moments that I as a bride missed because of getting caught up in the craziness of the... Read More day, and I was able to relive them with my husband and family which was priceless to me. Their team also meshed so well with our wedding party, it didn't feel like we had some stranger impeding on our day. I've recommended him to friends and family- and can't say enough great things about Weddings by Bus-Stop and their team!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jennifer B

Weddings by Bus-Stop did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. They had incredible ideas and we couldn't be happier with our video. We've watched it countless times the past 6 months & I tear up every time..it totally brings me back to the happiest day of my life. You can... Read More see & feel the love & magic of the day; it's truly breathtaking. We were both incredibly comfortable with their filmmakers & at times forgot they were there capturing it all. When people ask me for wedding planning advice, the first thing I tell them is to get a videographer. The second thing I tell them is to hire Weddings by Bus-Stop! I look forward to sharing this video with my future children some day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Emily B

Weddings by Bus-Stop is not only truly great to work with but captured our day beautifully! They went above and beyond our expectations. It's amazing to receive a film that captured the most special moments. We will be watching them again and again. I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone seeking a videographer for their wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Leslie S

I looked at countless videos searching for the perfect videographer for our wedding. I found so many that I really liked (some even made me cry!), but I wanted ours to really feel premium and different. When I stumbled upon Weddings by Bus-Stop I knew I had to have them as our... Read More videographers. Their style is way beyond what other videographers offer. When I posted the highlight short on Facebook I got SO many comments, even from people I haven't spoken to in a long time about how amazing the video is! Eric and team were the utmost professionals on our wedding day, working with our photographer to make sure they got all of the shots they would need to make our dream video a reality! Eric was so sweet, and when I wanted just a few shots changed in the final product was so accommodating. I can't recommend Weddings by Bus-Stop enough - book them if you want the best wedding video!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Naomi S

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Weddings by Bus-Stop! I can't begin to tell you how many videographers I researched trying to find the one that fit us perfectly. It was hands down the toughest part of wedding planning for me. Everything was so cheesy and I didn't... Read More love any that I found until I came across Weddings by Bus-Stop. I couldn't believe I got so lucky with them being available for our wedding and I could not be more happy with the video they did for us! It was perfect. There was not one part of it I would change and I couldn't believe the quality... thank you guys again for capturing our day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Angie P

From when I first reached out to Weddings by Bus-Stop, the experience with them has been phenomenal. When it came to videography and photography, I was a very particular bride. Upon hiring them, I kept sending videos that were super advanced and trending. Their communication was... Read More tremendously important as Eric would give extensive helpful feedback as to any of the examples I sent him and ended up supporting me with a team of 2 videographers, who all were amazing!!! I requested many things and they really did all of it. My husband and I really appreciate all Weddings by Bus-Stop provided. So amazingly responsive and affordable for their superb quality of work!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Shawn D

I am so happy with how everything turned out that Eric and his team did for my husband and I. We purchased the love story package with our videography. Eric created the most perfect Love Story video that we showed right after our ceremony in the church. He was able to capture... Read More us in just a couple short minutes and we got so many compliments on the video. Our actual wedding video was even more amazing than I had imagined. It was so personal with the interviews with friends and family that it truly means the world to us to have those feelings captured from our very special day. Everything turned out so great and Eric really cared so much about capturing what makes us a great couple and you can tell in all of his work! Thank you for all your hard work, we will treasure the love story video, the highlight video, and the full video forever!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 K R

When my wedding planning process began, I thought a wedding video was an expense that could be cut out of the budget. However, Fiancé was a very big advocate for a video so she did some research and found out that our photographer Eric Benson Also did wedding videography through... Read More Weddings by Bus-Stop. After looking at their website, sample videos, and talking with him at a bridal fair, I was sold and agreed a wedding video was a must! Deciding to have a wedding video and most importantly choosing Weddings by Bus-Stop was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding. Both Photographers and videographers were great at capturing so many moments I missed, all while staying completely out of my guests and my way. They were fun, professional, personable, and timely. I absolutely loved the highlight video they created for us. My wife and I watched it multiple times and shared it with all of our family and friends, who also all raved about it! The actual wedding video was of the same quality and excellence! We highly recommend Weddings by Bus-Stop!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Julia H

My wife and I were nervous about having a videographer for our wedding because we feared it feeling invasive or distracting from the moment. Eric and his crew were wonderful. They were fun to interact with for the prep and coordination and I realize they were there while they... Read More were filming! They were professional, captured great footage, and were just all around awesome people. We have watched the footage multiple times and are so grateful for it. It's funny how much you are too nervous to take in the day of. We have this moment forever now and couldn't be happier. I feel very fortunate that we had them film our ceremony and can truly say they gave us that day forever. We have started a tradition to watch it every year and each time I'm blown away by how well they captured the day and the details. I couldn't be more happy. Hire them! Its so worth it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Jeff K

We'd say that we're pretty picky when it comes to our vendors. For videographer, we were looking for someone who would document the memories from our big day as we knew we would not remember most of it ourselves. After meeting a handful of videographers - some highly rated - we... Read More did not feel the connection with any of them...until we met Weddings by Bus-Stop From the first moment we sat down with them we felt very comfortable. Abby listened to what we wanted, and she customized their services to fit what we needed including extending their hours to cover getting ready as well as reception. We hired them on the spot! They kept in touch with us the entire time even though we booked them almost a year in advance. They even came to tour our venue with us to make plans for the big day. In fact, they showed up at our rehearsal, and even helped our coordinator getting people organized since we had a big wedding party! On the day of, they showed up at our house earlier than scheduled to take some candid shots for the video. They did little "set up" shots for the highlight video which came out beautifully. Their equipment is amazing. With two videographers they captured the day from multiple angles. The entire event, we didn't even know they were there...until we saw the video. The filming and editing were flawless. Their highlight video - only 2 minutes - made our families cry again. Both of us watched the highlight video and was amazed that they were able to capture the moments we didn't even remember happening. All in all, we had an awesome experience with Weddings by Bus-Stop. Very professional, yet friendly. We would definitely recommend them to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Amanda E

I highly recommend Weddings by Bus-Stop for wedding videography! Their team is so friendly and professional; they were so easy to communicate with and really committed to making sure the video came together the way we wanted. Their team is also very organized and responsive—I’m... Read More a teacher and could sometimes get behind with wedding planning, but they were really good about politely contacting me to get the information they needed, even when I was unresponsive. On the day of the wedding, I didn’t even realize they were there until the very end—they were so professional and blended so well into the whole day. Clearly, they have done a lot of weddings and know how to do their job smoothly! The video turned out gorgeous—my new husband had originally not wanted a wedding video, but ended up being so glad that we have one. It was also so great how excited the entire staff was for us to see our video and how much it meant to her that we were happy with our video. Book Weddings by Bus-Stop now and your wedding memories will be in good hands!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

I just now re-watched our teaser video and it brought me to tears. I can't explain what an amazing job Bus Stop did capturing our beautiful day. The editing and music was perfection. I envisioned what I thought I wanted, and they took it to another level. I can't imagine NOT... Read More having them there! What was so great was that they interacted with us but at the same time were in the background. They got footage that I would have never seen and am so thankful for everything they did for us. The value is tremendous and I would STRONGLY recommend them to any couple looking to preserve their memories in a truly remarkable way.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

My husband and I recently hired Bus-Stop Productions to film our wedding. The final package was fantastic and exceeded all of our expectations!!! We were beyond happy with the quality and content of the video. The Bus-Stop team made themselves very easy to work with. We were... Read More able to meet the team and collaborate most of the pre-wedding day details before the big day, making it a very smooth, stress free process on the wedding day. The ideas Bus-Stop had were unique to our video and made it very special for us. We were so busy on our wedding day that we didn’t get to see much of the behind the scenes activities going on and were glad these moments were caught on the video. We look forward to watching this video in the years to come! We highly recommend Bus-Stop Productions for you wedding videography, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Could not have been happier with Bus-Stop and the video we received! My husband and I initially decided not to have a videographer. I am so very glad we spoke to Bus-Stop at a wedding show and changed our minds. From the beginning the staff at Bus-Stop were so easy and an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and answered any questions I had without feeling any pressure for us to book right away. On our wedding day Eric, Shelby and Karen were professional, creative and so much fun. They did such a wonderful job coordinating shots with the group and location we had at the little brown church in Nashua Iowa. The highlight video and final full video were wonderful and our friends and family raved about how wonderful our memories will be when watching this timeless video for years to come. Bus-Stop truly captured every little moment and such vivid detail of our special day so wonderfully. Hiring Bus-Stop was by far one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. A high quality video for an affordable price, a must recommendation for any bride or groom to book!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jim H

Bus Stop Productions is the only video production company my wife and I will ever use. We have had them document our lives together starting with engagement interviews knowing they would be our wedding videographers. Their ability to capture our special day, while allowing us to... Read More experience our day is what we love most about Bus Stop Productions. We felt so at ease and comfortable on our wedding day, we even had the crew act as the witnesses at our wedding. I still watch my wedding video with my wife at least once a month and am overwhelmed by the emotion they was able to capture. We highly recommend Bus-Stop Production's for their filmmaking skills, as well as their dedication, adaptability, creativity and attentiveness to their clients.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Joanna F

Eric and Bus-Stop Productions were absolutely amazing for us on our wedding day. They came to check out the venue ahead of time to ensure that they would be getting the best angles at the wedding. The videographer who came with my bridesmaids and I was super friendly, made us... Read More laugh, and made us feel comfortable having the camera around us. She captured great moments that I loved re-watching in my wedding video. Eric was extremely professional. He had great ideas that turned out beautifully in the video, and he made sure that he got everything that we wanted. He really wanted to make sure that the video showed who we were as a couple. My husband and I watched the wedding video, and it was just perfect. We are looking forward to watching it every year on our anniversary. I loved that we got a short Highlight Reel that we could share on Facebook so that our family and friends could watch the highlights from our wedding. It captured our wedding day perfectly! I would definitely recommend Bus-Stop Productions to anyone getting married. They were wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Eric and Bus-Stop Productions were amazing to work with! They were funny, friendly, and so professional on our big day. My wife and I just watched the wedding video they made and it brought us to tears all over again! They got the shots we wanted for pictures, we were involved... Read More every step of the way with the video, and they put a great cap on an absolutely amazing day! Not to mention, they were affordable and we really got our money's worth. Seriously, they stayed with us all day and got so much footage. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Bus-Stop for any kind of photography or videography. They were the best!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Bus-Stop productions did an amazing job with our wedding video. They gave 100% effort the entire day and even came the day before to check out the venue and church. We could not have asked for a better end product or company to work with! We had two videographers shoot our... Read More wedding, that way they could include shots from multiple angles and not miss a moment of our special day. It was definitely worth it! They were so fun to work with and cared about every detail that WE wanted to be in our wedding video. Plus, the "price was right" and highly affordable for our wedding budget, especially with the professional quality of Bus-Stop Productions videographers and video editors. They made the video fit "us" and our own personalities, which is one thing I greatly appreciated. I would recommend Bus-Stop Productions to any couple to have capture their wedding day! They won't miss a thing, especially the ten minute best man speech

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 JENNIFER G

Eric and his team were so professional and a pleasure to have around during the hustle and bustle of our wedding day. They were very personable and easy to work with, in fact at times, it was like they weren't even there! The video is absolutely amazing, and captured the... Read More feeling and excitement of the day better than I had imagined! Watching the video now, brings me right back to our amazing day, happy tears and all! What an amazing way to always have these memories to relive over and over! We highly recommend Eric and Bus-Stop Productions!!!!!!!