Weddings by Crystal

Orlando, Disney, Winter Park,Central Florida and the Beaches

WeddingsbyCrystal Orlando wedding hair and makeup

Established Orlando, Winter Park and Disney World Wedding hair and make-up artist. At Weddingsbycrystal, we specialize in flawless make-up applications and updated fashion forward hair styling to create the perfect look that is right for you! Note: When choosing your hair/make-up artist professional, be sure you select a certified, licensed, Cosmetologist with extensive training in the bridal industry. When requesting a trial run, WeddingsbyCrystal offers an exclusive salon experience at The Loft at Dawchers Salon in Winter Park where we will be sure to cover all of your bridal hair and make-up needs for your special day! Specialties: Orlando wedding hair/makeup, airbrush , UK Brides, Disney Wedding hair and makeup, Large wedding parties,Onsite - Orlando, Winter park and the beaches

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Orlando, Disney, Winter Park,Central Florida and the Beaches (407) 679-2924

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Danissa G

I had an initial trial run a month before the wedding and Crystal was an absolute pleasure. She understood exactly how I wanted my makeup and hair to look and she delivered. I had initially told her I would only need hair and makeup for 5 of my bridesmaids, but the day of the... Read More wedding she was super flexible and accommodating and she ended up doing 2 additional bridesmaids and all in time. All the ladies hair looked beautiful and exactly how they had wanted it. Her partner, Melissa, did all the makeup for the bridesmaids and myself. I tend to sweat a lot but was pleasantly surprised at how great my makeup looked the entire night. They were both very friendly and did a superb job.

2017-01-24T07:12:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danissa for your lovely review! We too had a wonderful time with you and your family!! Such a pleasure.. It was wonderful working with you and I hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds! Looking forward to your photos! Talk soon! Crystal and... Read Less Read More

A PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO MY PERFECT DAY!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Melinda B

Crystal is absolutely amazing! She showed up early the morning of the wedding and took care of my 5 bridesmaids, my husband's best woman, and I--all in good time and even with plenty extra. Our wedding was at 3pm and she made sure she was done well before that, but making sure... Read More our makeup was exactly what we wanted all along the way! I thought I would have a difficult time conveying what I would like to look like on my wedding day but Crystal got it down exactly and WITHOUT a test session!!! I had spoken with many airbrush makeup artists before I found her and no one gave me quite as much confidence as she did! Not only was our hair and makeup flawless and well-done, but it was such a good price! She was doing a special for winter weddings and that saved me an arm AND a leg. Knowing how well she works now though, I would be willing to pay double for her able hands and top quality cosmetics! The best woman and I, being of Southeast Asian origin, have trouble with our t-zones being oily. But with the makeup Crystal used, neither one of us had to blot our faces all evening and we still looked fabulous with our perfectly matte but radiant faces!!! And even after sleeping in the makeup after a party well-enjoyed, none of the bridesmaids,best woman, or I broke out from clogged pores as so many people experience from airbrush makeup! Crystal was honestly the perfect complement to my perfect day! She's super bubbly, but not fake and obnoxious like a lot of the people we hire for our important events. We all loved her personality and would recommend her to anyone needing a PROFESSIONAL makeup artist who carries good vibes and stands by her work. She brought rays of sunshine in with her and my day was perfect from beginning to end and it started with her! I would not recommend anyone else!!!

Crystal is PHENOMENAL! Perfect Choice for my wedding, and for yours!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Jennie F

There is so much pressure on a bride to have the perfect hair and makeup on her big day, and trust me I felt the same! I had never met Crystal before my big day and had only spoken to her a few times via email and telephone. From the moment I met her I knew I made the right... Read More decision by choosing her!!! She is the nicest and sweetest person, and on top of that she rocked my hair and make-up. She fulfilled every want I had just by looking at pictures from pintrest. She went above and beyond making sure I liked everything along the way. Her personality completely took the edge off and she was such a joy to be around on such an eventful day. She was adaptable and flexible, even fitting me my moms make-up in on our short time table. She is THE PERFECT choice for your wedding, I just couldn't be more thankful for a wonderful woman and an amazing experience to be apart of my memories from my wedding! Thank you Crystal!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Natalie S

Amazing and talented! Crystal has a gift for bring out the natural beauty with an elegant flair with her artisty in hair snd makeup. Thank you, Crystal forhelping create this beautiful look for my daughter's special occasion.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley Z

I had my makeup and hair done by Crystal for my wedding on March 4th. Crystal also did my mothers makeup and my bridesmaids hair. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out great!! My hair was exactly as I pictured it to be and my makeup looked flawless and natural! She is a pleasure... Read More to work with and also comes to you which is convenient as we could all get ready in the comfort of our hotel room before the big day! Thanks Crystal!

2017-05-17T20:42:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley for your lovely review and the beautiful wedding pictures you have sent to me.. I have added them to our collection here on Theknot and Weddingwire! It was such a pleasure making your day wonderful! Thank you so much and all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lisa L

It was amazing working with Crystal and her fantastic team! She was so helpful in helping me choose the right styles for my bridesmaid and I. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls for any inquiries that I had. My hair was amazing and all of my girls looked so... Read More beautiful! It was exactly how I had envisioned it. That's what they do, make your visions come to life. Thank you, Crystal and your wonderful team for helping to make my wedding day a special one! :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Annemarie M

Thank you to Crystal and her team for making us look amazing on our special event. She did everything just as we asked. She was also flexible in adding an extra person on at the last minute.

2017-05-02T12:28:24 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for sharing your lovely memories with us! It was certainly our pleasure to making your wedding day wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Courtney M

Crystal & Melissa did a stunning job at my sisters wedding at Paradise cove. Crystal did the girls hair while Melissa did the makeup. I am beyond satisfied with the service I received. Melissa did a marvelous job on our makeup, I was speechless at how great it turned out (I... Read More never wear makeup) she made me want to do it everyday! I personally will hire you both for my wedding to come. That is how happy I am! Crystal my hair in those curlers omg I can't wait! You styled it just how I wanted and made me feel beautiful! Thank you so much. Courtney Mayeski

2017-05-01T13:25:50 Response from the vendor

Hello Courtney, THANK YOU so much for sending us this wonderful review! We were hoping everything was awesome for your family and the bride and am so happy to see that it was truly perfect!! You are so kind and we look forward to your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kathy P

Weddings by Crystal was absolutely amazing! From the moment I first contacted Crystal she would always respond very quickly. I did a trial run with Crystal and she immediately made me feel comfortable and did whatever I wanted. The day of the wedding was perfect! The makeup on... Read More all the girls and moms looked stunning. Thanks Melissa! I was so happy with my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments. Thank you Crystal! You ladies helped make our day perfect!

2017-04-19T15:42:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review for us!! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! It was our pleasure! All the best, Crystal and Melissa

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Krista C

Loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I was fortunate enough to meet Crystal and her makeup artist at a previous wedding I was in for my best friend at Disney. They were fabulous!!! I immediately exchanged information and booked her services that very week... Read More for my wedding. She was so great about communicating with me and keeping organized about everything that needed to be done the day of, so I knew I had nothing to worry about. They were both willing to travel quite far to the resort we were getting ready and even had all 7 of us done with plenty of time to spare so we didn't have to rush to get dressed, which Crystal said she planned that way because anything can happen on the day of your wedding to throw off timing. All of us felt so beautiful!!! Our hair and makeup even lasted till the early morning hours. I didn't even want to wash it off! You will not regret using Weddings by Crystal!

2017-03-27T12:41:42 Response from the vendor

You were such a joy to be around, and it was an honor to be able to work with you twice :) Looking forward to possibly working with you again in the future!! Hope all is well.. Kindest Regards

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Nicole S

Crystal and her team we amazing to work with! They had a way of making what would have been a very stressful day into calm and fun morning getting ready with my girls. We all loved our hair and makeup! My mom and a few of my bridesmaids have never allowed anyone to do their... Read More makeup before and they were blown away with how amazing it looked. Crystal's makeup artist, Melissa made them all all feel relaxed about it and listened to each of their concerns and answered any questions they may have had. Crystal also made sure to do the same and worked with each girls hair according to our hair type, individual style and personality. Thank you Crystal and Melissa!!!!

2017-03-27T12:45:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, thank you for leaving your lovely review for me and Melissa from you wedding day services with us! I am so glad we were able to make everything stress-free for your beautiful wedding day! We look forward to receiving your lovely wedding day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Chelsea R

I can not say enough great things about Crystal and her team! They were prompt, professional and SO sweet. Best of all, we all LOVED our hair and makeup! Crystal and her makeup artist Melissa made sure to make each of us feel special and gave us exactly what we wanted but better... Read More then we could have imagined it, perfection! I also appreciate how affordable they are - unlike some other stylists I contacted in the area. I highly recommend Weddings by Crystal! I will definitely use them for any future events that may come up in the future.

2017-03-27T12:50:15 Response from the vendor

Hello Chelsea, Thank you for your kind review and you were an absolute please to working with on your wedding day! I am so happy you chose us as you did have many options to choose from and I glad we were able to accommodate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Crystal D

It's hard for me to write a review like this as I don't usually say anything negative, but I was disappointed with the service I received. I firstly had wonderful interaction with Crystal up until the wedding. She was very quick to get back to my emails and calls and she had a... Read More lot of experience so I respected her judgement and recommendations. Since my wedding was in Disney, I did need Crystal and her makeup artist to come to our resort - so a few days before I sent a master email to all of my vendors with a timeline of the day including what needed to get done and how many girls. I stated clearly that I needed to have everything done by 1030 to leave by 1045 am as the wedding was at noon. It took some time to get the other girls to get done and I keep thinking that it could be because there was only one other makeup artist. With 5 people needing to be done in 3 hours, I feel now that there should have been another person. That was her call to only have one other person. In addition, the person that she did bring kept arguing with her and made the environment in the room very uncomfortable. Everyone felt like they were walking on eggshells while they were getting ready - including my other vendors in the room who were trying to take pictures and video but kept getting snipped at for taking away the light.. My hair and makeup was not started until 1015 after everyone else and was very rushed. She sounded surprised that I needed to leave by 1045 even though I clearly sent her an email stating that. She did not finish my hair and makeup until 1105 (it did look gorgeous so no complaints there) - leading me to not leave the hotel until 1115 am for my noon wedding. For this reason, I do not have any pictures of just me and my bridesmaids that were supposed to be taken before the ceremony. This threw off the entire day as I was led to take pictures during my reception and leave my guests. Halfway through the day (maybe before halfway), my entire face had no makeup on it any longer because there was no setting spray added. I ended up putting up my hair because it got super frizzy. I feel badly that this all happened as I felt we hit it off from the beginning. Its eating me up that this changed the entire day and took away a lot of pictures that could have been taken that we cannot get back. For someone who kept bragging that they were a preferred vendor for Disney, I would have expected more professionalism and timeliness. I, unfortunately, would not recommend this vendor.

2017-03-25T22:08:42 Response from the vendor

Hello Crystal, I apologize that you are feeling this way.. I reached out to you immediately to assist you further with any of your concerns on the wedding day. I would like to take a moment to respond to you as this review is very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Mandy L

Crystal and her team did an AMAZING job on my hair and my ladies. I had booked a hair salon and went to do my trial and had a terrible experience. I called Crystal and she squeezed me in to do a trial and i loved it. She had a wedding already that day she had committed to but... Read More she found a way to work my 5 girls and I in the morning of! She was very friendly and made the morning fun! It was so nice to be able to have her come to my hotel and it made it a lot more relaxed that way.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sara D

I chose Crystal because she did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding at Walt Disney World in 2009 and we were in love with the results. It was not even a question in my head to choose another person and I was not disappointed with the results for my event! Crystal will... Read More come to your room on property, take care of your hair and make-up, and you will look absolutely fabulous! She is down to earth and a fun personality. If I ever do another event on property where I need my hair and make-up done for an event, Crystal will be the first call on my list!

2017-01-27T10:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! I was great to see you and your family again at Disney!! It was such a pleasure! Many thanks, Crystal

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Courteney H

Weddings by Crystal was perfect. She and Melissa did an amazing job on everyone's hair and make-up. They came to my hotel room. They arrived on time and finished before we needed to be ready, so no one was stressed about time. Everyone wanted different hair and make-up... Read More styles, and they were able to meet everyone's requests. Being a destination bride, I was very nervous, but she delivered! I would recommend Weddings by Crystal to anyone getting married in the Orlando area.

2017-03-27T12:54:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Your review is lovely!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Catriona L

Crystal and Melissa did an amazing job! They did our hair and make-up for my wedding in Orlando. We had travelled from the UK and very good communication through e-mail in organising everything. Hair and make-up was stunning and they are both lovely people. I can't thank them... Read More enough. I would definitely recommend.

2017-05-17T20:54:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving your review for us and letting other brides know that we service brides from the UK! Our UK brides are a large part of our wedding business, booking directly and also through Virgin Holidays and Crownline weddings!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kasandra R

Crystal and Melissa did an Amazing Job! I had a party of 6 and Me the bride, they did everything just perfecto timing was Amazing i was ready 4hrs before my wedding. I can't thank them enough for their services.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chelsea c

I really wanted something different and bold for my hair and make-up and with Weddings by Crystal I got just that! I was sweating all day and my make-up stayed completely on and I was really impressed with how all of our pictures turned out in the heat!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sarah C

I used crystal 2 weeks ago for my wedding for me and my 4 bridesmaids. Couldn't fault her, crystal and Melissa arrived on time and got started straight away and had us all ready within 2 hours. My make up stayed on all day and was even on when I went to bed, very professional... Read More and would use again

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sarah C

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

Crystal made everything extremely easy and was able to work with all my girls and mothers to get them all beautifully done on time! Absolutely loved her friendliness and willingness to be flexible with my requests

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Melissa A

Melissa from Weddings by Crystal did makeup for our wedding on 9/4/16. On a day that is filled with many working parts Melissa made the makeup experience soooo easy and comfortable. She did makeup for myself, my mom, and 4 bridesmaids. She worked quick and efficiently and made... Read More everyone look gorgeous. My mom that has never had her makeup done absolutely loved it! She was worried it wouldn't look natural, but Melissa did such an amazing job! Everyone looked great! I highly reccommend Melissa and Weddings by Crystal!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julie C

Crystal did my hair and make up for me! And I couldn't have been happier! I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Would highly recommend crystal to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Liz

Crystal and her team made my wedding day PERFECT at Disney World! They are always on time and the quality of their work is AMAZING! All of the women in my family and bridal party had their hair and makeup done (15 total) and they all looked gorgeous throughout the entire... Read More ceremony and reception. I have fabulous pictures with flawless looks! Crystal truly cares about her brides and does everything she can to help make your wedding day the BEST day ever!

Crystal Walters

Chicago born stylist/make-up artist, Licensed Cosmetologist. Crystal Walters as been working in the Orlando, Winter Park, Disney World and surrounding areas for over 2 decades.. Extremely talented and personable, Crystal Walters has made wedding hair and make-up an established career accommodating 1000's of brides in the past 20+ years. For additional information, please visit our website at www.weddingsbycrystal.com We look forward to making your wedding day special!