Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

PO Box 24063, Fort Lauderdale, FL (954) 240-1944

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Dusan J

Lowell did an amazing job for us. We met him informally, by accident, on our way to preview our wedding band. We knew right away that he was the perfect person to officiate our interfaith wedding. He offered very personalized and professional service. He is a very good public... Read More speaker and dressed very sharp. Everything he did was first rate. I would very highly recommend Lowell as a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jenna V

Lowell is the very best! He officiated our wedding at The Palms Hotel and did such a wonderful job. Lowell carefully listened to what we were looking for and the result was a ceremony that perfectly blended both Jewish and Catholic traditions. Our guests are still raving about... Read More Lowell! We cannot thank Lowell enough and strongly recommend him for anyone looking for a caring and warm wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Stephanye V

Thank you Lowell for a wonderful ceremony. Not only did we enjoy having you marry us, but our family and friends did too! You put together beautiful words and spoke loud and clear so everyone could hear. We couldn't be more pleased. You really did make our day special!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Jenny R

Lowell was amazing! My husband and I did a lot of researching trying to find the perfect person to marry us and make the day special, Lowell did just that! He is very prompt to respond and always there to answer any questions. He really cares and understands what it is you are... Read More looking for in your wedding and how you would like the ceremony to go. Our wedding was supposed to happen at 6:30 pm on the beach and the morning of, the weather reported storms all evening. I quickly called Lowell and he was already prepared to move it up! We ended up moving the wedding up to 11:30 that morning and it was amazing! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Sean D

Lowell was great! He was professional from the first meeting. He called me multiple times to make sure he was planning our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Highly recommend!!! Thanks Lowell :)

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Sarah A

Lowell is the best officiant!! We highly recommend him. He performed a beautiful non-religious ceremony at the Biltmore, just the way we wanted. We were able to completely customize the ceremony the way that we wanted. He is very professional, quick responses, and easy to work... Read More with. So happy that we chose Lowell as our officiant.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kristen A

From the moment we met Lowell, we knew he was the person to officiate our wedding. He has a very warm personality which made us feel at ease on our special day! Lowell met with our wedding party the night before for the rehearsal and really displayed his experience as he helped... Read More delegate the process. I couldn't imagine our day without him; from his professionalism and beautiful ceremony, we will forever be grateful for his presence!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kaleen G

Lowell was great from the first time we met him. I knew right away I wanted him to be our officiant. We were planning to get married 2 years ago and contacted him and then put it on hold and when we moved forward again I found him and knew it was a sign. He is so nice and... Read More friendly. He speaks clearly, he came to our rehearsal gave great directions. He checked on me before walking down the aisle. We went over our vows and readings and he worked with us to find the right one and even combining two different vows together to make it read what we liked. After the wedding he got right to sign out certificate and having witnesses sign, he then mailed it for us the following day so we didn't have to and also mailed us a copy.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Kimberly D

Our wedding was an intimate backyard wedding with just our parents involved. We wanted to find an officiant who was warm, professional and understood our wishes and requests. Lowell was perfect. He gave us different options on how to perform the ceremony (unity candle, sand or... Read More hands). He has a way with words that make you feel that your ceremony is personalized and custom fit just for you. One thing I would do different is go over the vows portion with Lowell prior to the wedding day. We wrote our own vows and my husband had to read from his phone where I read from my paper. Next time I would ask him to have us repeat our vows so we're not looking down as we read and instead be able to look I'm each others eyes the whole time (we're having bigger wedding in the future) And yes, we are hiring him again! lol My tip for future husbands and wives is to choose Weddings by Lowell! He really made our small wedding special ♡

3.28.2015

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Jessica K

Lowell was a great choice for my husband and I. He was very cool, casual and easy to talk to. We didn't want anything too stuffy or too short. Our ceremony was focused on our love for each other. Lowell was very kind and considerate. I was only unsatisfied when he almost forgot... Read More to have a reading by my dad announced. It ended up working out just fine and I would totally recommend Lowell if you don't have a specific person, like a family pastor or priest in mind.

Great Officiant!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Ana L

Lowell was my officiant for our wedding at the Signature Grand on March 16th 2014. He was on time, easy to reach, had great suggestions for our ceremony and I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Amazing person!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Katie F

Lowell did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was exactly how we wanted it. We had many guest compliment on how warm, welcoming, professional and overall great he was. He was very efficient in getting back to me with questions or concerns. He really put us at an ease... Read More on the wedding day. I would highly recommend him and his services. You can tell he wants to make your day special and when he is there, he is just with the 2 of you! He is truely an amazing wonderful person!!

A Day to Remember

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Julie R

My husband and I hired Lowell Gannon to perform the wedding ceremony for my son and his bride. We were looking for someone to officiate at our home and we found Lowell on The Knot. Lowell Gannon was very professional from the first meeting to the day he performed the... Read More ceremony. He is easy to talk to and made us feel at ease. On the wedding day, he arrived promptly and reviewed the ceremony with us. The Unity Candle was a part of the ceremony and he made sure the table was prepared. He asked for a lighter(which we forgot!) and placed it next to the candles. He was very flexible regarding the vows we wanted and gave us options to choose from. The ceremony was beautiful, he spoke clearly, and he made it a very special day to remember. Thank you Lowell!!

Officiant services well done!!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 TARA D

Lowell was very professional, friendly, forthcoming, and he was extremely attentive to all of our needs. His words were beautifully spoken and he touched not only myself and my grooms hearts but he made it a point to make all of our guests feel just as loved and welcomed. Thank... Read More you Lowell for always being there to quell our concerns and for making our special day that much more meaningful & memorable!

We Eloped!

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Christel J

Lowell was professional, courteous and accessible. He also was very considerate and accomodating. Thanks to Lowell we were able to feel more at ease from the day we met him prior to our nuptials as well as the day he married us!

Beautifully Said

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Sharon R

I could not be happier with the wedding service that Lowell prepared for our beach wedding. He was accessible at a moment's notice for our questions, he respected our wishes for a ceremony tailored to our tastes and he set the tone for a warm and intimate ceremony that many of... Read More our guests complimented later. I highly recommend Lowell Gannon.

Officiant

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Christine P

Lowell Gannon was the perfect officiant for my husband and I. We really liked how he let us be creative with personalizing our own vows. Our service was short, sweet and special. Thanks Lowell for being apart of our special day :)

2013-01-20T08:11:58 Response from the vendor

Christine, Thank you very much for the kind words, I wish you and Brian a life time of happiness.

Awesome

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Zachery D

I am not sure where to start so I will just try this. Lowell made my wife relax during a very stressful time. To me this makes an automatic five star person. He also was avalible by email, phone, text at every moment I ever contacted him. He is more than just an officiate but a... Read More good friend as well. He does not just think of you or even make you feel like a customer but someone who is well cared for. He is very prompt. Showing up earlier than expected to the wedding to make sure everything was in order so the ceremony would go perfectly...or at least close :) ...Lowell really does do a good job from the vows the the entire ceremony and even goes as far as to stay and have a toast. I and my wife now highly recommend Lowell. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed.