Weddings by Nato

Tri state, Brooklyn, NYC, Destination weddings, Worldwide

Lets do this.

The memories you have of your wedding day will be more than just closeups of wedding bands and you walking down the isle. I will, of course, get some beautiful shots of those details too but I'm more of a visual story teller - and on your wedding day, I’ll be trusted to be your second set of eyes (a job I don’t take lightly!). Your mom beginning to tear up as you put on your wedding dress or tux, that special moment you and your partner lock eyes for the first time at the alter and when you were busy entertaining guests, you KNOW I photographed your grandma getting low to Notorious B.I.G! I might have even joined her for a second while I snapped away. These are all the moments that will make your wedding day, well, yours! And I’ll be there to capture it all as it unfolds.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Tri state, Brooklyn, NYC, Destination weddings, Worldwide (407) 921-3355

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Paola S

I found Nato in the most millenial way possible: through Instagram. And it was love at first like. I'm not exaggerating when I say that photography, more specifically, wedding photography is Nato's calling. SHE HAS AN EXCELLENT EYE I've worked with her three times in different... Read More settings: Engagement session at an amusement park, on the streets of Manhattan, and at a grand and elaborate theater for our wedding. All three with different lighting situations, different logistics, different feel and she captures it all excellently. She does the subject and the location justice by capturing details with excellent composition. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED Granted, I'm very comfortable in front of the camera LOL and so is my guy so working with her was seamless and a lot of fun. She takes staged photographs really well but she's excellent at capturing the spontaneous moments as well. When I look through my wedding photos, I'm surprised at the amount of things she caught on camera because I didn't even realize she was there! SHE'S COLLABORATIVE Probably my favorite thing about her is that she makes the whole session and process feel so collaborative. Bouncing off ideas with her about the look and feel of our wedding photos was super effortless. I sent her a couple of Pinterest boards about the aesthetic I was looking for (engagement was super colorful, wedding was very somber) and she matched it. She's quick with ideas and I loved that she knew where I was coming from artistically speaking so working with her is a dream. I'd say, "I'd like something symmetrical and very Wes Anderson in perspective for this shot." She got it. I'd say, "I would like the wedding photos to look very dramatic - Harry Potter's The Great Hall in terms of lighting, very amber and golden." She understood. She just gets it. SHE'S FAST Get her excited about your ideas and your photo sessions and she will literally want to go home immediately to edit your photos. If you look through her Instagram feed, you will see that all the couples she photographs are super unique and creative - I think her energy attracts really cool people and there's nothing typical about any of her photos. SHE DOES EXCELLENT POST-PROCESSING My biggest pet peeve is when a mediocre photographer takes mediocre photographs and then takes them home and overcompensates with a lot of post-processing. That's not the case with her. She's not insane with her edits and they don't look overdone. SHE IS A DREAM TO WORK WITH Seriously, from beginning to end - she's a dream. A lot of people won't tell you this but your wedding is only as good as the vendors you pull in. Nato and her assistant were with us from beginning til (almost) end of our wedding and to be honest - when they left, Brian and I got so sad. Your HMU artists are there in the morning to help you prep. Your caterer is working the back end. Your planner is running around making sure everything is as planned. But your photography and videography team are there WITH YOU every step of the way so you can't help but form a bond with them because they're like your shadows, allies, and creative consultants all rolled into one. I'm so ecstatic with how our photographs came out with Nato, I almost want another huge event to plan so I can hire her again. ALMOST.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Maria S

So few things in life do we give both to our parents and to our (future) kids. So many major purchases — cars, wedding dresses, snazzy electronics — are in use for somewhere between 3 to 10 years, and then they’re done for. You throw them away. You get a new one. But you can’t... Read More get a new life. You only get one. So doesn’t it make sense to invest remembering the best moments in life? To choose not just a photograph, but one that is art? Something worth framing, something worthy of display throughout generations of hallways? That is what Nato Tuke does: she turns your best moments into art. To me, this is the highest purpose of photography. If this is what you’re looking for, Nato is your artist. I think Nato churns out such consistently high-quality work not only due to her high talent, but because she’s so down-to-earth and easy to work with and she knows which mode to switch into to get the right shot: sometimes she must to preserve the moment without injecting herself into it; sometimes she must create the shot. Her portfolio speaks to her judgment in these matters far better than my words could. Nato will always be my family photographer; I encourage you to consider her for yours, as well. Maria Santiago

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Nikki C

The wedding photographer we had booked during our two year engagement dropped out a month before our wedding... Nato to the rescue! She quickly worked with us to accommodate our budget and timeline so that before long everything was set for our destination wedding. Nato went... Read More above and beyond for us: coming to our site the night before, on her birthday, to scout out the best shots; volunteering her mom (a professional photographer) to cover some extra angles for our ceremony at no extra charge; literally taking me by the hand and helping me every step of the way to get to the venue on time. These are actions of a professional who cares deeply about her clients, but also the actions of a person who has great empathy for others. In hindsight, we were extremely fortunate that our previous wedding photographer bailed, because if that didn't happen, we would have never met Nato, gotten incredible photos of our wedding, or made a lasting friend. Don't hesitate. Book Nato now!! :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Meg M

I have so many nice things to say about Nato!!! She really felt like another one of our friends as she navigated our festive reception- and I think that made our guests feel comfortable and so we ended up with so many great candid shots of our friends and family. My groom is not... Read More super comfortable getting his picture taken, and she put us really at ease and there are so many sweet photos of the two of us where he looks totally natural and handsome, not awkward like in some of the photos I take. She's amazing with natural light, and we got married in a loft with skylights and windows. She really embraced the space and the vibe we were going for and it's so fun for us to look at her photographs and relive the magical day!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Catarina B

We can't say enough about amazing things about Nato Tuke! We spotted stunning work on Instagram and after reviewing her work on her website, we were hooked! Reaching out to her and easy and she was super responsive via email. After telling her about our vintage... Read More vibes and throwback location we feel like she really "got us". What attracted us to her work was that she masterfully captures each couples individual style, and look and feel of their location or venue, leaving no small detail behind..which is exactly what we got from her! On the big day, she was amazing with our friends and family and captured all our special moments and the look and feel of the venue. She sent us a sneak peak within days and full files a couple of weeks later. Seeing our photos brings us right back to that day :-) We can't thank her enough for capturing the most special day for us!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Lauren L

Let me start off by saying I am extremely self conscious in front of the camera, I used to be a model and no photographer could actually capture me as I am, and then Nato came along! My fiancé and I had a session with her back in December and we received the gallery and were... Read More completely blown away! We loved EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get someone to love EVERY PHOTO?! It's no easy task, and Nato made it completely effortless. She's friendly, a great conversationalist, knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable and look good, and I felt as if I had known her for years despite only having chatted a few times! For the first time in a long time, I felt beautiful in front of someone else's camera. From a fellow wedding photographer to anyone reading this: HIRE THIS WOMAN. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Shelby B

We hired Nato because we didn't want the standard 'wedding pictures', of semi-posed, smiling, holding-our-drinks and pretending to be in a moment. We hired Nato because she captures real life, the raw untamed energy of the moment. She moves like a ghost with fluid efficiency,... Read More and when she delivered our photos they were so stuffed with life and character, it was incredible. Not to mention her turnaround for received edited photos or sneak peaks was INSANE. She's crazy fast with high quality work. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Melissa F

We hired Nato as our wedding photographer and she exceeded our expectations! Our photos were gorgeous and shot with an artistic flair. She was super friendly, easy to work with, and she listened to all our ideas/concerns. She really captured our special day in the best way... Read More possible - I strongly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Rebecca H

Nato was incredibly kind, understanding and professional to work with!!! We were definitely a little tight on our budget so we didn't expect much when we first reached out to her. However, Nato was willing to talk to us and be flexible, which we found so rare after looking for a... Read More photographer for a long time. We could really sense that she's doing this because she's truly in love and passionate for what she's doing! That made her extremely professional and super easy to work with. From the first time we contacted her until our big day, she was extremely responsive to all of our questions and were on top of things. On the wedding day, she was not only patient with all of my family's ridiculous requests of "Here, here!" but also very helpful, leading and guiding us what to do and where to go. Also, one of the many things that we were impressed about her was the questionnaire that she sent before the wedding to get to know what we are expecting for that day. One of the questions included something like, "Is there a divorce/separation or anything else that I need to be aware of within the family members?" The question showed how considerate and thoughtful she was and we were truly impressed by her. And of course, her photos were AMAZING and all of our family and friends are still raving about the photos even until today! Because she's considerate and passionate, she recorded that day so well and so beautifully. 5 stars is not enough for her!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Michelle C

I am beyond thrilled with Nato and her amazing work. I originally found her through Instagram and immediately reached out because I loved the look of her photos. She captured our elopement/wedding day (10.27.2017-Upper West Side/Central Park/West Village) with complete... Read More brilliance. I had shared with her prior the type of shots (look, aesthetic, color, etc.) we were interested in, and she nailed them all. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Hannah D

My husband and I feel so blessed to have found Nato. She totally understood our vision, was so great about traveling to the Adirondacks and took the most beautiful pictures of us! And besides all of that (so so important) she was so much fun!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jennifer W

We booked Nato for our July 2017 wedding and were very happy with her. She has a fun, laid-back approach both in person and on the job which we really liked. She was very professional on our wedding day and did her magic without us even noticing her. We love our final pictures... Read More and recommend her

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Ludmila R

My girlfriend and I had an awesome experience with Nato! It was our first couples shoot and she made it so comfortable and enjoyable—she even brought us a bottle of wine to ease our nerves! The photos turned out beautiful and I would absolutely recommend booking with Nato for... Read More all your portrait needs!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kelly V

Don't think about it - just book Nato! She's sweet and brilliant, easy to work with, blends in naturally, letting you and your guests really take centre stage, and delivers such beautiful images, you'll wonder how she made it all looks so good. And did I mention it was all a... Read More destination wedding, with limited time to prepare on location, and kind of short notice from our side (oops)?

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Karina S

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience with Nato. Not only is she incredibly talented and attentive but she is also friendly and has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable. Nato was professional and attuned to our needs. She got all the photos I asked for explicitly... Read More but also thought of things I (probably) wanted without me even having to tell her. Your wedding day can be extremely hectic and you fear missing out on something. Having a photographer who knows EXACTLY what you want alleviates some stress. Furthermore, we did our engagement shoot with Nato and she was awesome. We had this crazy idea to go to an abandoned hotel and Nato did it with such a great and exciting attitude. We loved everything about our experience!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017

Nato was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had her witness and photograph our Brooklyn elopement and the experience could not have been better! In the lead-up to the day, she was responsive, helpful and attentive. On the day off, she was incredibly easy and flexible to work... Read More with. She arrived early for our ceremony, looked after every detail and even lugged our stuff around in the heat. Nato was incredibly friendly, chill and easy to get along with. And the pictures she took were absolutely stunning! I mean amazing! We could not be more pleased! Nato's the best!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Melody S

I can't say enough great things about Nato. From the moment we met her, I knew she was the right person to capture our wedding. I wanted someone who was creative and understood my aesthetic -- vintage-inspired; lots of candid shots; and not the typical, boring wedding photos.... Read More Nato encapsulated all those things and more. Having her there was like having a friend by your side. She was easy to work with and seemed to really enjoy being a part of the day. I loved that she managed to capture every detail of the day and yet she wasn't intrusive in any way. I barely noticed she was there, but when I got all of my photos (she turned them around really fast, too!) I was able to relive all of the moments that flew by. People have consistently commented on how beautiful our photos are. I highly recommend her for any special occasion that merits a photographer. I hope to work with her again.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsey K

Nato was an extremely fun and positive person to work with and produced beautiful, unique, and candid photos of our special day. She was super accommodating to all of our needs before signing our contract, throughout the engagement shoot, during wedding photos, and upon... Read More completion of our package. She was quick and responsive to all of our inquiries and put us at ease throughout the whole process. We received super prompt sneak peeks and our proofs came in before expected date. We'd highly recommend Nato for capturing your special moments! 🙂

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Susan J

We are so incredibly happy with our decision to hire Nato. She was amazing! The photos not only turned out beautiful, but she was really effortless to work with. She made us feel completely at ease. Especially during the getting ready shots, she was a calming presence! We are so... Read More happy with her work and highly recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Chelsea L

Nato is a ninja, her ability to capture the moment seamlessly, without interruption, is incredible! Additionally, Nato is a joy to be around. She's laid back, calm, patient, thoughtful, careful, attentive, professional and masterful in her ability to making a lasting impression.... Read More I recommend Nato Tuke Photography 110%!!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Fiona C

Dont hesitate for a second! Nato was spectacular, She listened to all of my bridezillary requests and questions and handled them all above my expectations. The product that she delivered was sensational, incredibly artistic, fantastic lightening, she captured the day perfectly.... Read More I booked her on two separate occasions and the price was very reasonable. Oh, and she is also lovely, very friendly, everyone commented how much they liked her, it felt like having a long time friend just there to help out. Thank you Nato!!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Juliet B

Amazing!! I am not someone who enjoys being photographed....I always feel awkward and am not sure how to pose, etc. Nato was the perfect remedy! I felt SO at ease in front of her camera during our in home session. She captured us in motion, meaning I never felt like I was... Read More posing. We were able to talk through the session, and she caught all the wonderful little moments in between. I felt like she was really listening to us and what we wanted! Nato is super easy going and creates a very low stress environment. Nato was super efficient - she was able to capture so many moments in a short period of time, which meant that we did not feel fatigued at all!! Im sure she would have kept shooting if we wanted to shoot for longer, but honestly there was no need. She was very quick and responsive with scheduling. After the shoot was done, she turned the photos around to us in less than 24 hours and continued to be very responsive through the editing phase. Would definitely use her again!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie W

Nato Tuke made my partner and I feel comfortable being ourselves and sharing our intimate moments. It was seamless getting to know one another. I was fascinated to hear of all the places she had traveled and the people she had met through her job; the stories were fun and... Read More unique. Nato took us to a beautiful location of her choosing and we couldn't have been more amazed by her find. The final edits were beyond our expectations and we were so pleased. It took no more than 30 seconds for me to share and brag about Nato's talent. I highly recommend Nato Tuke Photography to anyone who is in search of a wedding photographer, engagement photos, or wants a couples shoot!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley W

Nato is so talented and amazing to work with. We are so happy with how our engagement photos turned out and we used the photos for our save the dates, which everyone has loved. She captured our relationship perfectly and understood our vision. I would recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for a wonderful wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 sanjay p

We hired Nato for our engagement party and couldn't have been happier. She was so easy to work with and so pleasant with all our guests. Several guests commented to us about how great she was at getting group shots and not taking away from the celebration. Also, she scoped out... Read More the venue and found great angles and backdrops for our pictures. She sent us the pictures on time and they were fantastic!

Nato Tuke

I'm a vagabond of sorts. I was raised in the Caribbean and have strong passion for the beauty in life, cultures, and lovely storytelling. Please let me get to know more about YOU by reaching out via :) - I will then get back to you within the hour, share my packages I offer and talk to you about your wedding day so I can help you get started on the right foot!