Weddings by Nato

Tri state, Brooklyn, NYC, Destination weddings, Worldwide

I’m gonna keep it real with you.

The memories you have of your wedding day will be more than just closeups of wedding bands and you walking down the isle. I will, of course, get some beautiful shots of those details too but I'm more of a visual story teller - and on your wedding day, I’ll be trusted to be your second set of eyes (a job I don’t take lightly!). Your mom beginning to tear up as you put on your wedding dress or tux, that special moment you and your partner lock eyes for the first time at the alter and when you were busy entertaining guests, you KNOW I photographed your grandma getting low to Notorious B.I.G! I might have even joined her for a second while I snapped away. These are all the moments that will make your wedding day, well, yours! And I’ll be there to capture it all as it unfolds.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tri state, Brooklyn, NYC, Destination weddings, Worldwide (407) 921-3355
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Abbe W

My fiancé and I did our engagement shoot with Nato, and it couldn't have gone better! We were a little nervous going into it because we didn't want super pose-y standard pictures. Nato took the time to talk with us and look at inspiration pictures beforehand, so she totally... Read More understood what we were looking for. The actually shoot was so much fun and relaxed. We wanted to capture natural moments and she was patient enough to wait for just the right ones. She gives direction when needed, but overall she let us just be us and managed to catch our best moments. We had so much fun traipsing around Coney Island with her! I HIGHLY recommend Nato Tuke Photography!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Charlotte V

We had the pleasure to work with Nato and my husband and I are extremely happy with the photos. While getting ready for the day she made me feel so comfortable. Nato was also super accommodating throughout the day, in a funny way it both seemed like she was always there and also... Read More not there at all. That was perfect for us as we never really felt like we were being photographed. The moments were real and Nato was there to capture the best ones. I highly recommend Nato Tuke Photography to be there and capture your special day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stella R

All I can say is simply the best!! We contacted Nato a week before going to the court house to elope and luckily she was available. She was so easy going and let us give her an idea of the shots we were looking for. We received so many compliments on our photos!! The William... Read More Vale hotel where we did our final shoot showcased one of our photos on their Instagram page... I've already recommended her and we'll be using her again in the future!!! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Fiona C

Dont hesitate for a second! Nato was spectacular, She listened to all of my bridezillary requests and questions and handled them all above my expectations. The product that she delivered was sensational, incredibly artistic, fantastic lightening, she captured the day perfectly.... Read More I booked her on two separate occasions and the price was very reasonable. Oh, and she is also lovely, very friendly, everyone commented how much they liked her, it felt like having a long time friend just there to help out. Thank you Nato!!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Juliet B

Amazing!! I am not someone who enjoys being photographed....I always feel awkward and am not sure how to pose, etc. Nato was the perfect remedy! I felt SO at ease in front of her camera during our in home session. She captured us in motion, meaning I never felt like I was... Read More posing. We were able to talk through the session, and she caught all the wonderful little moments in between. I felt like she was really listening to us and what we wanted! Nato is super easy going and creates a very low stress environment. Nato was super efficient - she was able to capture so many moments in a short period of time, which meant that we did not feel fatigued at all!! Im sure she would have kept shooting if we wanted to shoot for longer, but honestly there was no need. She was very quick and responsive with scheduling. After the shoot was done, she turned the photos around to us in less than 24 hours and continued to be very responsive through the editing phase. Would definitely use her again!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie W

Nato Tuke made my partner and I feel comfortable being ourselves and sharing our intimate moments. It was seamless getting to know one another. I was fascinated to hear of all the places she had traveled and the people she had met through her job; the stories were fun and... Read More unique. Nato took us to a beautiful location of her choosing and we couldn't have been more amazed by her find. The final edits were beyond our expectations and we were so pleased. It took no more than 30 seconds for me to share and brag about Nato's talent. I highly recommend Nato Tuke Photography to anyone who is in search of a wedding photographer, engagement photos, or wants a couples shoot!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley W

Nato is so talented and amazing to work with. We are so happy with how our engagement photos turned out and we used the photos for our save the dates, which everyone has loved. She captured our relationship perfectly and understood our vision. I would recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for a wonderful wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 sanjay p

We hired Nato for our engagement party and couldn't have been happier. She was so easy to work with and so pleasant with all our guests. Several guests commented to us about how great she was at getting group shots and not taking away from the celebration. Also, she scoped out... Read More the venue and found great angles and backdrops for our pictures. She sent us the pictures on time and they were fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 sanjay p

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Darcie G

We used Nato for a very last minute elopement request and she was fabulous! We felt completely at ease with her from the start and throughout - she captured the ceremony perfectly and yet never felt intrusive at all! She was even good enough to take some iPhone snaps so we... Read More could send home to family immediately - and the rest of the images followed super quickly in the next few days. Would totally recommend - thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate C

Nato captured all of the special moments in our wedding beautifully - we have had so much fun looking back and reliving the memories :) Beyond her talent - she was responsive and easy to work with, accommodated our needs when we asked her to stay an extra hour, and quickly... Read More turned around our pics so we could share them out. Highly recommend!

Nato Tuke

I'm a vagabond of sorts. I was raised in the Caribbean and have strong passion for the beauty in life, cultures, and lovely storytelling.