Weddings on a Whim

Serviong Clearwater / St. Petersburg area of Tampa Bay.

Ceremony, Wedding

519 4th Ave NE, Largo, FL Serviong Clearwater / St. Petersburg area of Tampa Bay. (727) 581-3446

Mike & Jill Review

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jill P

Thank you to Tom who made our wedding ceremony so special and fitting to us. He was helpful with coming up of the order of our ceremony and making sure we had all the pieces we wanted in it. He made a special trip out to our venue when we came to visit a few months prior to our... Read More wedding- this was extra special because I understand this is not a frequent thing. He was absolutely wonderful!

Officant Tom!

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Marissa W

I had Officiant Tom as my officiant and he was wonderful. When we set up for them to be our officiants, they sent us this huge file, ok not that huge, but it was pretty big, of all the readings and such that we could choose from. I chose the Beach Ceremony as well as one of... Read More the Stepchildren Ceremonies so that I could include my stepson. I conversed with Tom via email for all of our transactions and he always got back to me quickly and answered my questions with ease. He called me 2 nights before the wedding to go over logistics and to ask what he could wear. :) I advised tan pants and a white dress shirt would be fine. He was extremely greatful for that since we got married at 6pm on St Pete Beach! It was great to have him officiating for us. I wonder if they do vow renewals.... :)

Very helpful, very friendly

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 janine b

Used this company to find an officiant/wedding planner and to book our photographer. Very well priced and we got exactly what we wanted. Tom the officiant helped us design the exact ceremony we wanted, and provided readings and suggestions for us to include our children in the... Read More ceremony.