Weddings with Spirit

Weddings with Spirit

Address 1, Manchester, NH

The BEST!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Patricia L

I could not say enough good things about Sharon. When we first starting looking around for an officiant to marry us, we knew we didn't want a cookie-cutter wedding. Our main goal (besides people having fun) was to ensure people coming to our wedding knew it was "our" wedding. We wanted it to be very "Patty and Greg." As soon as we spoke with the Sharon on the phone, we knew she would be marrying us. We planned much of the wedding from NYC and Sharon put us into every aspect of the ceremony. She "got us" right away and from that moment on every aspect of the ceremony became unique and "us." She was so creative and always willing to think of ideas to ensure our wedding wasn't cookie cutter. In addition to creating a beautiful ceremony, Sharon was able to make us feel comfortable, loved and cared for. We knew she really wanted to be there and really wanted to marry us, and that was very important to us. We have gotten so man compliments about not only our ceremony but our officiant. We had so many people come up to us and say "Your JP was great." It says a lot about someone when people can pick up from that all from a 15 minute ceremony. Greg and I have been singing her praises as well. We appreciated and are grateful for her not only as a professional, but also as a person. I have no doubt we will stay in touch and I couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us. Sharon is a special person, a loving soul and someone truly gifted in the art of creating a beautiful, meaningful and personalized ceremony. She was so wonderful to work with and it was so amazing knowing we had nothing to worry about and someone so loving marrying us on our special day. I would recommend Sharon to anyone. She was wonderful with Greg and I, our families and our guests. Will miss working with her! Fondly, Patty & Greg

The Best JP!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Caitlyn S

We had Sharon officiate our ceremony, and everyone asked us after the ceremony who she was. Many guests told us she had them hanging on every word of the ceremony, which she poured her heart into for us. It was a very personal, sweet, heart felt ceremony- the perfect way to begin our marriage! I highly recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a Justice of the Peace.

An awesome person!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Heather T

She is delightful to work with, and she'll help you to create a very personal, love-filled ceremony.

Wonderful JP

Reviewed on 3/11/2012 Stephanie K

Sharon is a gem. She is caring, organized, offbeat, and totally flexible. She makes sure that the ceremony reflects the tastes and personality of the couple, and is very open and tolerant for all ideas. She makes sure that everyone is relaxed, has fun, and focuses on the reason for the ceremony (i.e. love!).

worth every penny

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Krystle J

Sharon did a great job incorporating sentimental times into our ceremony. we laughed, we cried, we loved!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 2/05/2011 Kristen A

My husband and I are from NYC and we took on a huge challenge to find vendors in New Hampshire to be a part of our special day. We spent many hours doing research for a Justice of the Peace and almost gave up until we found Sharon. She is a beautiful person inside and out and has become a friend of ours. She is fun, spritual, and down-to-earth; we feel like we have known her for years. Sharon is also very creative as she helped us put together a unique ceremony that truly revealed our relationship and love for one another. As I cannot say enough good things about her, Sharon is also extremely dedicated to her brides. After talking to Sharon about having a difficult time trying to find a song to walk down the aisle to, she texted me a couple days later with a beautiful song that I had not heard before....it could not have been more perfect. What is most special about Sharon is that she will share just as much about herself as you share with her and that is a blessing in itself.

9/13/2011 Response from Sharon, the member

Happy Anniversary to you both ! xoxo

A beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Staci W

Sharon is one of the most interesting people we've met (across dozens of jobs and a few countries). She is knowledgeable and easy to open up to, which is important for the type of personal touches she puts on the ceremony. I highly recommend Sharon for any type of wedding, from the "no shoes on the beach" to the "Black tie event", she has the heart to perform the first, and the professionalism to perform the second. Thanks for everything, C and S

My Wedding Angel!

Reviewed on 1/21/2011 Leela O

Sharon brought a sense of grace, peace, love and order to my wedding planning process, as well as the day itself. She had the most amazing calming presence. Sharon officiated our wedding ceremony in a spiritual, beautiful way. In helping to craft our unique vows, Sharon also added thoughtful and loving touches that made the day so very memorable. She has an incredibly warm and nurturing personality...she is graceful, elegant and very professional. What I love most about Sharon is that when she speaks it is truly from the heart. I remember looking at her during our ceremony and seeing tears well up in her eyes. It really is a wonderful feeling to know the person officiating your wedding truly cares and is honestly touched by bringing two people together. Her ability to make everyone feel at ease is truly a blessing. She is beautiful, inside and out. I am not only a grateful client, but now a blessed friend.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2011 Catherine C

Sharon Curole was our absolute favorite vendor at our wedding! She literally made the day by creating such a unique, personal, and spiritual ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that really reflected us, was spiritual and meaningful, but not religious. Sharon was like a mind-reader every step of the way. If I could offer only one piece of advice, it would be to use Sharon to officiate. She will work with you to create exactly the ceremony you are picturing, and she has tons of creative and spiritual ideas. Plus, she is just such a cool, nice person. She made everything so comfortable and fun. All of our guests loved her! My grandmother thought she was a close family friend. That alone speaks volumes about her gift to personalize a ceremony. I could not recommend her more!

2/02/2011 Response from Sharon, the member

Thank you so very much for you kind and loving words. Working with you to create your ceremony was a blessing for me as well. You guys Rock ! Thank you !

Send Email