Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Pines Country Club

A BALLROOM IN STOW, MA

The Evergreen Ballroom has plenty of space for up to 225 guests in a luxurious setting surrounded by windows that overlook the festive fall colors of acres of trees or the rolling hills of the golf course. A shining wooden dance floor and comfortable carpeted seating area invites guests to relax and enjoy a delicious buffet or sit-down dinner, or dance the night away with a state-of-the-art sound system tailored for use with a live band or DJ. Elegant wall sconces add shimmering light to the pale walls and cozy draperies in the ballroom while up-lighting and specialized colors are added for a club effect.

The Oak Tree Lounge and attached covered terrace give couples an outdoor option for wedding ceremonies or cocktail hours under the twinkling stars. With space for approximately 125 guests, the Oak Tree Lounge can be decorated to match the to-be-weds' colors with flowers or hanging lanterns. Lovely columns and elegant white railings give the terrace a distinctively New England appearance that highlights the Wedgewood Pines Country Club's Colonial architecture.

The Grounds of the Wedgewood Pines Country Club are shaded with tall trees and accented with stacked stone walls and wooden railings that make excellent photo or ceremony backdrops. There is plenty of space for up to 225 guests, and couples can walk down the aisle on the pristine green grass of the golf course and the sparkling lake provides a stunning view. Tinkling fountains and fun accents that include a rustic wagon make outdoor ceremonies an elegant addition to the Wedgewood Pines Country Club.

The Wedgewood Pines Country Club is a golf club and event facility with fun and festive events planned throughout the year. The wedding coordinator is available to plan wedding dates, share preferred vendor lists and to help to-be-weds decide on an event menu. Food items can be tailored to suit the wedding budget and dietary restrictions with plenty of options for family favorites. Menu favorites include the martini mashed potato bar, the succulent Virginia baked ham carving station and the jumbo shrimp cocktail appetizer.

The open bar at the Wedgewood Pines Country Club is limited to four consecutive hours, and all wedding decorations must be approved by the management prior to the wedding ceremony. Facility rental does not include the use of the golf course with the rental fee.

If you are looking for a place to hold a wedding/reception, look no further. Wedgewood Pines in Stow, Ma is a magical place that will provide a spectacular venue for your special day. The setting is idyllic. We held a post wedding reception brunch last weekend. Trish Silva, event coordinator is a hidden gem. She made excellent suggestions and made us feel very special. The food was outstanding from the cocktail hour through dessert. Her chef and staff were wonderful to our guests. It was a seamless event, very reasonably priced and I would not have changed a thing.

The gorgeous Colonial architecture and rolling hills filled with towering trees are definitely one of the major perks at Wedgewood Pines Country Club.

• An extensive local wine selection available for couples
  • Golf outings can be purchased at a reduced price for members of the bridal party and family
  • Close to hotels, restaurants and fun adventures to include the Fitchburg Art Museum and the Witch's Woods

Best Kept Wedding Venue Secret West of Boston

Located on 154 private wooded acres, in Stow, MA. Whether magnificent or intimate, wildly extravagant or understated elegance, Wedgewood Pines has an amazing way of bringing individuality that ensures a wedding as perfect as any bride could wish for. Your wedding, your style, your special day! Contact Kerri for our Special Booking Incentives on all open 2016 dates.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Religious Setting, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

215 Harvard Road, Stow, MA (978) 897-1790

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennifer F

We had our wedding at Wedgewood Pines in October 2017 and it was exceptional! I am so grateful to Trish Silva, the event manager, for helping us plan a fantastic wedding. Trish is so kind, patient and generous with her time. Last Fall I was in the area looking at venues and... Read More called her very last minute to see if I could tour the venue and she kindly welcomed me for a tour. Since then, she has answered so many of my questions and even helped me brainstorm decor ideas (when Pinterest had failed me 2 weeks before the wedding!). Trish takes special care of her couples! Other details: There is a bridal suite onsite which you could use. The covered porch is perfect for the ceremony! There was no need to worry about the weather as there are side panels that come down during bad weather and heaters (thankfully we didn't need them). It easily fit our 120 guests, and we could fit much more if needed. The grounds are beautiful and well-kept, perfect for photos. We got to drive around in a golf cart to each of the spots and it was so much fun! After the ceremony the chairs were moved inside and the guests could use the porch during the cocktail hour and reception. All the windows in the ballroom let the most beautiful light shine through in the early evening. Trish had set up candles in all the windows, making a very romantic and elegant setting. Overall the different rooms provide a great transition for each part of the event. The food was great and guests raved about it. The staff at Wedgewood is excellent! All were so helpful and fun...I even saw some staff dancing / singing as they were serving guests! The venue is a little out of the way, but not too bad. Our guests were able to visit Boston if they came up the day before, yet the venue was far enough out to the city that it was actually *affordable*. I can't say enough good things about Trish and Wedgewood. They will take great care of you!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Justine L

We got married here on September 8th of this year. I cannot say enough about the staff at wedgewood! Every single person was so upbeat, friendly and so helpful! Trish, the wedding coordinator, was fabulous! She was always there when I needed something and so quick to reply to my... Read More emails and phone calls through the wedding planning process. Trish is very experienced and knows what she is doing. I'm so grateful to have had her every step of the way. The grounds at wedgewood pines im are gorgeous! Beautiful flowers throughout, lots of nature and greenery, a perfect setting for an outdoor wedding! The food was fantastic! Our guest are still talking about the hors d'oeuvres and the entrees! Everything was perfect and I can't thank the staff at wedgewood pines enough! I highly recommend this venue for any wedding!! Simply beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Joanna P

Location was perfect for the end of fall. Tall trees, beautiful foliage—- so excited for the pictures! Trish Silva was amazing to work with. She is very personable and tends to your needs from the second you walk in for a tour until months after your wedding!! It was everything... Read More my husband and I could have Ever dreamed of! Thank you Trish for helping ya makethe day everything we imagined!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jessica G

My husband Weston and I had a wonderful experience hosting our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Their beautiful enclave of trees surrounded our guesst with the best of New England fall foliage, and it was the most stunning backdrop for our Gatsby-themed... Read More wedding. Their staff were very attentive, and quick to accommodate any request. Now, what I will say, is that no wedding day will ever be perfect (especially when you have as scrutinizing of an eye for detail as I do) HOWEVER, in my opinion, the value of a great vendor is how they respond and adapt to last minute needs, and the staff at Wedgewood Pines consistently delivered. They worked with us throughout our 9 months of planning, responded to my requests and worked with my vision to ensure that I was pleased with the outcome of our wedding. At the end of the day, our guests had an amazing time and two weeks later I'm still getting phone calls about how much fun everyone had. If you choose Wedgewood Pines as the place to celebrate your first day of forever, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren M

My husband and I had our wedding at Wedgewood Pines Country Club on October, 7th and it was everything we could have hoped for and more. It is a beautiful country club and it fit our vision perfectly. Trish was amazing and pulled everything off perfectly. The day of the wedding,... Read More she was more than accommodating and ensured that we were happier than ever. We would highly recommend Wedgewood Pines and Trish to anyone planning to get married. It truly was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

My husband and I were married at Wedgewood Pines Country Club on September 23, 2017. The property is simply amazing and beautiful for pictures. On the day of the wedding, Trish and the staff were friendly and extremely supportive. One of the things you worry about on your... Read More wedding day is all the things that could go wrong. Trish and the staff kept many of that stress away from me and throughout the whole process no one came to me with a problem. Everything was taken care of instead of worrying me. This was greatly appreciated on a stressful day. The staff also felt more like a friend helping you throughout the day instead of someone that just worked there. Trish took care of everything from the set up for our tea ceremony to changing over to the wedding. Our overall experience was absolutely amazing and well cared for.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kerry F

We had our wedding at Wedgewood Pines in September 2017 and everyone had an amazing time. Even though the weather did not fully cooperate, the covered porch was perfect for our ceremony, and there were many great locations on the property for pictures afterwards. Our guests... Read More raved about their meal, some calling it the best meal they ever had at a wedding, and we certainly enjoyed going through the tasting process. We found the spacious bridal suite to be perfect for getting ready that day, and was a useful space throughout the event. And for our wedding (160 guests) the space was perfect, with everyone close to the action on the dance floor. The best part was working with Trish, our venue coordinator, who helped us plan for everything on that day. Trish & her staff did an excellent job catering to our needs, and the day of the wedding was no exception. Trish helped us to create and execute our vision, down to the last detail, which was greatly appreciated by us both. We would definitely recommend Wedgewood for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Erin R

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect! From the planning stages to the tasting (where Trish and the Chef made us feel like royalty!) to the wedding day, everything went so smoothly thanks to Trish and her staff. Trish worked with us right from the beginning with helpful... Read More suggestions, with our special requests, and also worked with our budget, customizing everything for us. On the day of the wedding, our vision came true! Trish knew exactly what it would take to make our vision a reality, and walking in to the ballroom the day of the wedding literally took my breath away. She handled everything so calmly and professionally. Even during the cocktail hour and reception, Trish and her staff worked efficiently and had fun with all of us. We even saw them dancing while they were working and we were so happy they were having just as much fun as we were! Our guests raved about the service and the food. I would definitely recommend Wedgewood Pines and Trish and her staff. We couldn't be more thankful for the amazing attention to detail and to our guests, and making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Anitra K

Our wedding at Wedgewood Pines Country Club was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to Trish and her amazing staff. When I first met Trish, I knew instantly that this was the place to get married. We felt very comfortable with her and, with her many years of experience, we... Read More knew that we were in good hands (especially since were planning our wedding under 6 months). Trish went above and beyond to make sure that from beginning to end, everything went perfectly! The outdoor patio for the ceremony has gorgeous all around and yet it has a roof so that your guests will not overheat. Being able to have cocktail hour inside and outside on the patio allows guests to enjoy their delicious drinks with a view! The in-house chef is amazing and everybody raved about the delicious meals. Having everything and such amazing and responsive staff, all in one location, relieved a lot of stress for us and getting married at Wedgewood Pines was the best decision we ever made. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chelsey L

This place was the hidden gem of wedding venues. And the reason is because of Trish, the coordinator, she's fantastic. When you're looking for a venue you're not only looking at the gorgeous venue, the to die for photograph locations, but the coordinator will make or break your... Read More wedding day. I knew the second I met with Trish that she would make our wedding day what it was. You just can tell right away whether or not they truly care and share your excitement and she does- so beyond that there are no words. Every step of the way, every wedding blip that will happen from the beginning of planing, she helped me plan every little detail and was always a call, an email, or a text away. She built our package to fit our needs, and blew me away the day of the event. After all the planning and all the business, when you arrive she is that big exhale because she is on it all and it's just your day to enjoy. The food was SO AMAZING I literally dreamed about it after tasting 😂. I kept telling everyone how amazing the food was because it was SO DELICIOUS. My lordie was the food good. The tables were so beautiful, she sets up with beautiful detail. Whatever your colors or theme is, she knows exactly what you need and makes it your fairytale. Oh I loved it. Wedgewood feels like a home away from home. I visited every venue remotely near us, and of all of them, I knew from the beginning that this was the most magical place to get married. It was. I will be raving about it for years to come.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Janis R

I first went to Wedgewood for a company event and fell in love with it. I knew when the time came my daughter would too, and she did. Trish and the staff are unbelievable. They walk you through everything so there is nothing to worry about. After the wedding we got more... Read More compliments about the venue, the staff and how everything was handled. Couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Susan B

As the parents of the bride, we could not have been happier with our daughter's wedding at Wedgewood Pines. We received an excellent package that met all our needs. The decor was lovely with a perfect setting for photos. Trish Silva did an excellent job of leading us all through... Read More the day. Everyone remarked as to how wonderful my daughter's wedding day was. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Matt P

Wedgewood is a hidden gem!!! Trish, Brian and her team are amazing! They genuinely care for the individuals involved in the weddings at Wedgewood. From the time we met Trish, she was not only kind and compassionate, but put our every desire on a pedestal. There were specific... Read More accomodations made for us to use the bridal room upstairs for the ceremony. Although not traditional to the venue, it was made clear that they would do anything to make our wedding memorable. The team worked flawlessly to make this transition seamless. The tasting was simply amazing and couldn't have been done better. Our wedding day was also extremely well organized and went off smoothly! The preferred vendors listed by Wedgewood are highly recommended (photography, DJ, wedding cake, etc). Our guests still can't stop raving about the delicious food, gorgeous venue, and friendly staff even months later!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ken M

Our Event Planner: First of all, we can't thank Trish enough for all of her help with making our wedding a great success! I hesitate to mention this but Trish was amazing and flexible and was able to help us put together our wedding at what wou d for most, be complete last... Read More minute. She is so well organized and very flexible in terms of setting up times to meet and go through the necessary steps of getting things set up. We would also like to say how impressed we were with the helpfulness and accommodating nature of the staff. We had several special requests and they took them all in stride and made it such an easy experience. First we wanted to honor both my Wife's Chinese family tradition with a Tea Ceremony before the western style ceremony. Trish was able to make that happen and was very supportive of this and was also very encouraging. She was also able to help us with some of the finer points of Chinese tradition in terms of avoiding certain colors of table cloths. Both Trish and Brian were also very supportive of our special Chinese traditional decorations which family members had sent special from China. It made for a very welcoming and inclusive environment for the Chinese side of the wedding party. As for the food, we had a special request to incorporate a traditional Chinese noodle dish (FenSi) which is traditionally served during a more traditional Chinese wedding banquet as a blessing of long life and happiness. The Chef (Eric) was able to incorporate this dish even though he had never made one before. He practiced and experimented with the flavors and made it truly delicious! We would also like to mention that, in our somewhat unorganized planning, Trish was super helpful in getting us connected to other vendors, especially for our cake. The Venue: Wedgewood Pines is located in a very tranquil forested/golf-course setting. The building is a beautiful backdrop for photos as well. We were lucky enough to have good weather for our wedding day and had our ceremony on the open porch which was wonderful. We both really enjoyed the feeling of being in the outdoors (under cover but still outdoors). The banquet hall was very nicely decorated and had plenty of room for our party! All of our wait staff were helpful and polite and made the entire experience delightful. The Food: We found that all the appetizers and entrees were absolutely delicious. Eric does an amazing job and has been the Head Chef at Wedgewood Pines for many years. His experience truly shows and we enjoyed our tasting as well as the brief moments that we were able to sit and eat during the reception! We both highly recommend Eric and were very happy with the quality and quantity of food.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katy G

I first visited Wedgewood Pines in fall of 2015, and was floored at how beautiful it is. It was the third (and last!) place I looked at. It's fall in New England at its best, although I'm sure it's equally beautiful in the spring/summer - the venue is up a long winding hill,... Read More surrounded by tall pines and a really pretty golf course. It can definitely house smaller or larger weddings, but has more of an intimate feel than the standard hotel ballroom - which is exactly what I wanted. The venue itself is beyond gorgeous and really sold itself, but even more than that, the staff went so above and beyond throughout the entire process. I can honestly say by my wedding day, Trish Silva, the coordinator here, was like family - and she will be on my Christmas card list for life. :) There's not one thing I wish had gone differently. My husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves, and Wedgewood Pines allows you to pay it off in multiple installments - this wasn't typical of other places we viewed, so I just wanted to note that as it was so incredibly helpful to us. The second floor bridal suite is huge and allowed everyone to get ready together. The staff was incredibly accommodating with every request. I am last minute with everything I do, and Trish was checking in with me and keeping things moving throughout the planning process (so helpful). She is absolutely wonderful, just the sweetest most genuine person who I consider myself blessed to have met. She even stepped in to bustle my dress for me when my bridesmaids were downstairs at that crucial moment (and she gave me the sweetest pep talk to prevent a potential meltdown, lol). I am so grateful for the incredible attention to EVERY detail, for what turned out to be the happiest day of my life and an incredibly fun night with our loved ones. I cannot recommend Wedgewood Pines more highly - do yourself a favor and check them out first, you'll be so happy you did. ;-)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Held my fall wedding here last year and we had amazing experience. The grounds were beautiful with all the fall color such a picturesque. Our wedding coordinator Keri was so helpful with our needs and details, she has vendors to suggest if you haven't gotten anyone yet. The food... Read More was great too, our food tasting experience was awesome, can't say anything less. Our guests enjoyed and we had really a fantastic wedding here at Wedgewood Pines

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Nathalia B

Amazing experience! The staff was incredible and so careful with all of the details. We couldn't be happier or more thankful for making our reception absolutely perfect! All of our guests commented about how amazing everything was!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Nathalia B

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

My husband and I are incredibly blessed and happy to have had our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines country club! From our first visit to the end of our wedding reception, we were treated with the utmost kindness, respect and professionalism from Kerri Macaluso and the rest... Read More of the staff at the Country Club. We want to thank Kerri for making our wedding everything and more than what we could have asked for!! We had the wedding of our dreams and it wouldn’t have been possible without the staff at Wedgewood Pines! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was delicious and the staff was very accommodating. We highly recommend having your wedding at Wedgewood Pines Country Club if you are looking to have the BEST experience ever!!! -Chantal and Kevin Balben 9.12.15

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Rebecca G

We can't say enough about Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Kerri Macaluso was fabulous to work with and really helped us to plan every detail of our wedding reception. She and and her team were very accommodating and looked to provide us and our guests with great service at every... Read More turn . The food was excellent, the grounds were beautifully landscaped and made for great pictures. There were a lot of reception package options to choose from so that you could choose the right one for your budget. Everyone has commented to us about what a nice place it was and what a fun time they had. We are so happy that we chose Wedgwood Pines for our special day.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

We had a fantastic experience having our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. The entire process with Kerri and her team was so well organized and well executed from start to finish. In what could have been an extremely stressful time, we felt totally at ease in... Read More the hands of Kerri and her staff. It was the best day of our lives and we had so many people come up to us to tell us how much they loved the venue. The food was incredible, and the combo plate was a huge hit. We could not have been happier to have chosen Wedgewood Pines as our wedding reception, our only wish is that the day could have been longer!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Jordan H

We had our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines Country Club just a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely wonderful!! Our family and friends all commented on how lovely the venue is, how delicious the food is, and how respectful and helpful the staff is. The director of special... Read More events, Kerri, is fabulous!! She helps you figure out exactly what you need, don't really need, or could include to make your day special and personal! The set up for the cocktail hour is especially fabulous because it gives your guests a chance to mingle outside on the deck and overlook the bridal party as they take some pictures by the golf course. The food was delicious, and they were especially good at meeting our needs for accommodating severe food allergies. All the staff at Wedgewood Pines truly focus on you throughout your preparation and on your wedding day and ensure that it is the best it can possibly be! We couldn't have been happier with our experience here and highly recommend it as a wedding reception venue!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Julianne L

When we first viewed Wedgewood Pines we knew we wanted to have our wedding reception there. The landscaping is well manicured, the ballroom is nice and has great windows overlooking the golf course, and the wrap-around porch seemed like an awesome spot for cocktail hour. Kerri... Read More was friendly and helpful, and we could immediately tell that she tries to add little touches to the reception based on the couple’s theme or interests. She did just that for us too by customizing the appetizer trays to fit our “Up” theme. Kerri also worked with my husband to help setup a surprise video for me. Kerri is great to work with and very accessible by email. The food was excellent and the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful on the wedding day. There were a few minor issues before the wedding day (TV stuck in black and white for slideshow and porch sides still down), but we worked with Kerri and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend Wedgewood Pines for a quality wedding reception venue.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jonida G

DREAM WEDDING! Wedgewood Pines gave me the wedding OF MY DREAMS. It truly was the most perfect day thanks to this venue and its staff. My guests were blown away by the detail, décor, perfectionism and customization of everything they saw or touched. The food was delicious and... Read More perfect for every palate. Everything from the mixed drinks, to the hors d’oeuvres to the entrees all came back with rave reviews. The facility and course conditions were first-rate. Our guests were in awe of the tree-lined landscapes, views from the deck overlooking the pond and plush greens! The facility exudes classic country club architecture with professionalism and polished-friendly staff. The Grand Ballroom is impressively beautiful and elegant. It has charming chandeliers, a detailed wood grained dance floor and romantic lighting that all came together to create a magically ethereal and romantic atmosphere for my special day . I can’t say enough about the wedding coordinator Kerri Macaluso- she truly went above and beyond in every way possible to meet all my expectations. I owe so much to her! I originally hired a wedding planner before ever having met Kerri and after my first meeting with her, I knew I did not need anyone else. Kerri’s knowledge and experience was light years ahead of any wedding planner I had interviewed. Her knowledge and experience far surpassed even the most impressive resumes. Kerri and her staff REALLY are the DAVID TUTERA of Massachusetts!! Her office walls are filled from top to bottom with countless thank you’s from past brides and families and pictures of couples who Kerri helped on their big day. Again, I cant say enough about her value. She was able to (even in the tightest budget) deliver a high-calibre wedding for me and I am so grateful. Her recommendations and vendors were spot on and her guidance was irreplaceable. I have the most beautiful pictures and grateful guests a bride could ever ask for. There really is no better venue to have a wedding at. Wedgewood Pines you are truly a HIDDEN GEM and I want to let future brides know: you will never find a better course in this price range to host your venue. Ever. I guarantee it!! I will absolutely 100% guarantee it. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our day as beautiful and romantic as I always dreamed!! and I truly want you to get the credit you deserve. All our

Magical Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Tavia P

My husband and I had the most magical wedding thanks to Kerri Macaluso and the rest of the staff at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Throughout the planning process, Kerri asked thoughtful questions to help us think through aspects we didn't realize were involved with a wedding!... Read More She was patient and kind, and made phenomenal suggestions (most of which we used). Wedgewood Pines offers a wide selection of food options for plated dishes as well as buffet options. They gave us a list of suggestions for vendors (florists, DJs, bands, etc.) they had good experiences with and we ended up using several of them. On the day, Kerri was fantastic with taking care of all the behind-the-scenes details so that our day went smoothly. She worked excellently with the officiant, DJ, cake vendor, photographers, guests, etc. to execute the night perfectly. We ran through the timing of the evening with Kerri prior to the day, and she was the sweetest with helping get my husband and I get from one spot to the next (when to cut the cake, take photos, when to EAT!!!!). The venue and setting are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had our ceremony on the patio area next to the lodge, and it was stunning! Wedgewood offers hanging paper lanterns which added to the ambiance we wanted for our wedding. There are numerous locations on site to take photographs - the lodge makes a fantastic backdrop, as well as the fountain, wooded areas, an old wooden carriage, and many other areas! My family and friends had nothing but amazingly positive feedback for our wedding, saying it was the best they had ever been to. It was definitely our dream wedding - intimate, energetic, fun, playful and filled with love! The food was delicious, the decorations were gorgeous, and the whole atmosphere was magical. I highly recommend having your wedding at Wedgewood Pines - they do a fantastic job at making your day personal and beautiful.

Meet The Events Director

Trish Silva

Trish has over 15 years experience in catering, event design and Weddings .As well as other types of functions and events.