Wedgewood Pines Country Club

Stow, MA

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Religious Setting, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

215 Harvard Road, Stow, MA

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

My husband and I are incredibly blessed and happy to have had our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines country club! From our first visit to the end of our wedding reception, we were treated with the utmost kindness, respect and professionalism from Kerri Macaluso and the rest... Read More of the staff at the Country Club. We want to thank Kerri for making our wedding everything and more than what we could have asked for!! We had the wedding of our dreams and it wouldn’t have been possible without the staff at Wedgewood Pines! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was delicious and the staff was very accommodating. We highly recommend having your wedding at Wedgewood Pines Country Club if you are looking to have the BEST experience ever!!! -Chantal and Kevin Balben 9.12.15

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Nathalia B

Amazing experience! The staff was incredible and so careful with all of the details. We couldn't be happier or more thankful for making our reception absolutely perfect! All of our guests commented about how amazing everything was!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Jordan H

We had our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines Country Club just a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely wonderful!! Our family and friends all commented on how lovely the venue is, how delicious the food is, and how respectful and helpful the staff is. The director of special... Read More events, Kerri, is fabulous!! She helps you figure out exactly what you need, don't really need, or could include to make your day special and personal! The set up for the cocktail hour is especially fabulous because it gives your guests a chance to mingle outside on the deck and overlook the bridal party as they take some pictures by the golf course. The food was delicious, and they were especially good at meeting our needs for accommodating severe food allergies. All the staff at Wedgewood Pines truly focus on you throughout your preparation and on your wedding day and ensure that it is the best it can possibly be! We couldn't have been happier with our experience here and highly recommend it as a wedding reception venue!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katy G

I first visited Wedgewood Pines in fall of 2015, and was floored at how beautiful it is. It was the third (and last!) place I looked at. It's fall in New England at its best, although I'm sure it's equally beautiful in the spring/summer - the venue is up a long winding hill,... Read More surrounded by tall pines and a really pretty golf course. It can definitely house smaller or larger weddings, but has more of an intimate feel than the standard hotel ballroom - which is exactly what I wanted. The venue itself is beyond gorgeous and really sold itself, but even more than that, the staff went so above and beyond throughout the entire process. I can honestly say by my wedding day, Trish Silva, the coordinator here, was like family - and she will be on my Christmas card list for life. :) There's not one thing I wish had gone differently. My husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves, and Wedgewood Pines allows you to pay it off in multiple installments - this wasn't typical of other places we viewed, so I just wanted to note that as it was so incredibly helpful to us. The second floor bridal suite is huge and allowed everyone to get ready together. The staff was incredibly accommodating with every request. I am last minute with everything I do, and Trish was checking in with me and keeping things moving throughout the planning process (so helpful). She is absolutely wonderful, just the sweetest most genuine person who I consider myself blessed to have met. She even stepped in to bustle my dress for me when my bridesmaids were downstairs at that crucial moment (and she gave me the sweetest pep talk to prevent a potential meltdown, lol). I am so grateful for the incredible attention to EVERY detail, for what turned out to be the happiest day of my life and an incredibly fun night with our loved ones. I cannot recommend Wedgewood Pines more highly - do yourself a favor and check them out first, you'll be so happy you did. ;-)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Held my fall wedding here last year and we had amazing experience. The grounds were beautiful with all the fall color such a picturesque. Our wedding coordinator Keri was so helpful with our needs and details, she has vendors to suggest if you haven't gotten anyone yet. The food... Read More was great too, our food tasting experience was awesome, can't say anything less. Our guests enjoyed and we had really a fantastic wedding here at Wedgewood Pines

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Nathalia B

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Rebecca G

We can't say enough about Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Kerri Macaluso was fabulous to work with and really helped us to plan every detail of our wedding reception. She and and her team were very accommodating and looked to provide us and our guests with great service at every... Read More turn . The food was excellent, the grounds were beautifully landscaped and made for great pictures. There were a lot of reception package options to choose from so that you could choose the right one for your budget. Everyone has commented to us about what a nice place it was and what a fun time they had. We are so happy that we chose Wedgwood Pines for our special day.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

We had a fantastic experience having our wedding reception at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. The entire process with Kerri and her team was so well organized and well executed from start to finish. In what could have been an extremely stressful time, we felt totally at ease in... Read More the hands of Kerri and her staff. It was the best day of our lives and we had so many people come up to us to tell us how much they loved the venue. The food was incredible, and the combo plate was a huge hit. We could not have been happier to have chosen Wedgewood Pines as our wedding reception, our only wish is that the day could have been longer!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Julianne L

When we first viewed Wedgewood Pines we knew we wanted to have our wedding reception there. The landscaping is well manicured, the ballroom is nice and has great windows overlooking the golf course, and the wrap-around porch seemed like an awesome spot for cocktail hour. Kerri... Read More was friendly and helpful, and we could immediately tell that she tries to add little touches to the reception based on the couple’s theme or interests. She did just that for us too by customizing the appetizer trays to fit our “Up” theme. Kerri also worked with my husband to help setup a surprise video for me. Kerri is great to work with and very accessible by email. The food was excellent and the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful on the wedding day. There were a few minor issues before the wedding day (TV stuck in black and white for slideshow and porch sides still down), but we worked with Kerri and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend Wedgewood Pines for a quality wedding reception venue.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jonida G

DREAM WEDDING! Wedgewood Pines gave me the wedding OF MY DREAMS. It truly was the most perfect day thanks to this venue and its staff. My guests were blown away by the detail, décor, perfectionism and customization of everything they saw or touched. The food was delicious and... Read More perfect for every palate. Everything from the mixed drinks, to the hors d’oeuvres to the entrees all came back with rave reviews. The facility and course conditions were first-rate. Our guests were in awe of the tree-lined landscapes, views from the deck overlooking the pond and plush greens! The facility exudes classic country club architecture with professionalism and polished-friendly staff. The Grand Ballroom is impressively beautiful and elegant. It has charming chandeliers, a detailed wood grained dance floor and romantic lighting that all came together to create a magically ethereal and romantic atmosphere for my special day . I can’t say enough about the wedding coordinator Kerri Macaluso- she truly went above and beyond in every way possible to meet all my expectations. I owe so much to her! I originally hired a wedding planner before ever having met Kerri and after my first meeting with her, I knew I did not need anyone else. Kerri’s knowledge and experience was light years ahead of any wedding planner I had interviewed. Her knowledge and experience far surpassed even the most impressive resumes. Kerri and her staff REALLY are the DAVID TUTERA of Massachusetts!! Her office walls are filled from top to bottom with countless thank you’s from past brides and families and pictures of couples who Kerri helped on their big day. Again, I cant say enough about her value. She was able to (even in the tightest budget) deliver a high-calibre wedding for me and I am so grateful. Her recommendations and vendors were spot on and her guidance was irreplaceable. I have the most beautiful pictures and grateful guests a bride could ever ask for. There really is no better venue to have a wedding at. Wedgewood Pines you are truly a HIDDEN GEM and I want to let future brides know: you will never find a better course in this price range to host your venue. Ever. I guarantee it!! I will absolutely 100% guarantee it. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our day as beautiful and romantic as I always dreamed!! and I truly want you to get the credit you deserve. All our

Magical Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Tavia P

My husband and I had the most magical wedding thanks to Kerri Macaluso and the rest of the staff at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Throughout the planning process, Kerri asked thoughtful questions to help us think through aspects we didn't realize were involved with a wedding!... Read More She was patient and kind, and made phenomenal suggestions (most of which we used). Wedgewood Pines offers a wide selection of food options for plated dishes as well as buffet options. They gave us a list of suggestions for vendors (florists, DJs, bands, etc.) they had good experiences with and we ended up using several of them. On the day, Kerri was fantastic with taking care of all the behind-the-scenes details so that our day went smoothly. She worked excellently with the officiant, DJ, cake vendor, photographers, guests, etc. to execute the night perfectly. We ran through the timing of the evening with Kerri prior to the day, and she was the sweetest with helping get my husband and I get from one spot to the next (when to cut the cake, take photos, when to EAT!!!!). The venue and setting are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had our ceremony on the patio area next to the lodge, and it was stunning! Wedgewood offers hanging paper lanterns which added to the ambiance we wanted for our wedding. There are numerous locations on site to take photographs - the lodge makes a fantastic backdrop, as well as the fountain, wooded areas, an old wooden carriage, and many other areas! My family and friends had nothing but amazingly positive feedback for our wedding, saying it was the best they had ever been to. It was definitely our dream wedding - intimate, energetic, fun, playful and filled with love! The food was delicious, the decorations were gorgeous, and the whole atmosphere was magical. I highly recommend having your wedding at Wedgewood Pines - they do a fantastic job at making your day personal and beautiful.

Flawless Reception

Reviewed on 12/03/2014

Kerri Macaluso was the mastermind behind our fabulous party!! Most brides-to-be are super stressed from picking their color schemes to the menu and seating chart but, Kerri and her team-Lena in particular completely put my mind at ease. Everything was flawless and the night... Read More went exactly how we had planned. Our guest thought the cocktail hour was THE party so, when Lena opened the doors to the main ballroom everyone was WOWED!! We couldn't believe how beautifully the room was decorated and the attention to detail did not go unnoticed by anyone. The menu we chose was perfect and the food was SO good- not your typical "wedding food" sent out in mass production but treated like each plate was carefully crafted for each guest. Without a doubt I would recommend Wedgewood Pines Country Club in Stow, MA to any and all my friends and family. They did a tremendous job but MORE importantly eliminated the stress us brides-to-be endure planning a wedding and for that I am entirely grateful.

Perfect New England Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Bethann J

We had a great experience with Wedgewood Pines. My fiancé and I were moving out of state 2 months before the wedding and Kerri made time for us to come in for a tasting and details meeting before we left. All the food was delicious, it was difficult to choose. We chose the... Read More Gold option and could choose 5 passed hor dourves and included a champagne toast and wine service. The chef worked with us on a vegan option to accommodate several of our friends. Our package also included the floral centerpieces and cake. We could choose from 2 vendors for each (we went with The Frugal Flower and The Icing on the Cake, and were very pleased with each). The venue was gorgeous on our wedding day. Kerri and the staff had the place all decked out for fall; pumpkins, hay bales, and mums. They had arranged our favors onto several heights of shelves made out of rustic shutters, it was perfect. Hor dourves were passed on trays decorated with our initials. The thought to detail of Kerri and the staff is wonderful! We were able to take golf carts to several locations on the beautiful grounds for photos. At the end of the evening, I don't think one guest didn't tell me how much they loved the food, how gorgeous the venue was, and how exceptional they found the staff. I highly recommend Wedgewood Pines Country Club.

What a wonderful venue

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kristen

I had a wonderful time working with Kerri at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. Thanks to Kerri's planning and attention, our wedding was wonderful. I was so happy to work with someone who was responsive to all of my nitty gritty questions up to our wedding date. This venue is... Read More beautiful, the food was great, the cost was extremely reasonable for the quality of service, and we enjoyed everything about our night.

Awesome wedding reception

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Kelly K

We are so happy we chose Wedgewood for our reception! The guests loved the food and the atmosphere. It poured and thundered during our cocktail hour but we still got some nice outside pictures with a beautiful back drop. The bridal party was under the covered porch outside, nice... Read More and dry and our guests were dry because of the covered sides up on the porch. Kerri was great throughout the process. She answered all our questions and was always just an email away. She took care of everything night of so we could just enjoy with our guests! The general manager was very nice too! He helped us a lot during the off season. All our guests were happy and so were we!

My Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Shannon A

From the moment we drove up to Wedgewood Pines, we knew it was the perfect location for our wedding. We entered the perfectly manicured property and didn't know where to look first. The driveway is lined with tall trees, bright flowers, a beautiful pond with a statement... Read More fountain, and the golf course. Through the trees you get your first glimpse of the club house and its absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a golf course setting, Wedgewood Pines is where you want to be. From there, we met with Kerri Macaluso, who is the special events coordinator. She is truly the best in the business. From day one, she made me feel as if I was her only bride and her number one priority. She is professional, personable, knowledgeable, and extremely responsive. There was never a detail missed or question unanswered. She goes above and beyond for her brides. Being a military couple, we had a tricky timeline and schedule to follow and it was a non issue for Wedgewood Pines or Kerri. It was wonderful to know Wedgewood Pines supports our troops! Kerri has been in the wedding/events business for many years and her creative recommendations and ideas are awesome. Wedgewood Pines offers amazing packages great for any bride looking to make her dream wedding elegant, beautiful, and most important, stress free! Not to mention the food is to die for. Cooking for a wedding is certainly a challenge and Kerri's team at Wegewood Pines nailed it. The cocktail hour food was fresh, hot, and passed quickly and evenly so everyone was able to enjoy. Dinner was delicious as well! There was never an empty water glass or wine glass. Top notch service. The day of the wedding Kerri, her assistant De, and their team were absolutely incredible. Every detail I had imagined came to life in way I never thought it could. Kerri and De were always visible to myself and my groom and were ready to handle any situation that occurred. It was reassuring to know that I could be carefree the day of the wedding, knowing that Kerri and De were in charge. At the end of the evening, I walked into the bar area, and saw a cart filled with all our decorations, gifts, cake, and anything that needed to be brought home. Needless to say, I didn't lift a finger that day! Overall, my experience was an incredible. The day was flawless. I would recommend Wedgewood Pines to any bride. It really doesn't get better than Wedgewood Pines and Kerri Macaluso! Thank you to the entire staff for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

WedgeWood Pines Country Club Wedding

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Chelsea C

Kerri and the Wedgewood Pines team did an amazing job for our wedding. It was such an amazing day and we would highly recommend this site for anyone looking for a wedding venue. Everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about anything during our big day. The... Read More location was beautiful and food was amazing!

Amazing Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Caitlin W

Our wedding was amazing and a HUGE part of its success was because of Wedgewood Pines Country Club! I only have positive things to say about this venue and the wedding coordinator. From the planning to the actual execution of our wedding day, everything was flawless!! My guests... Read More are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how excellent the food and service was throughout the entire night! I have ZERO complaints and would highly recommend this venue to any bride, you won't be disappointed! I definitely feel like I got more than my money's worth at this venue :)

Mari & Steven's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Maria N

Our wedding day went perfectly. We couldn’t be happier. The whole place was spectacular, the food was delicious, the service excellent and everybody was extremely happy. Kerri helped us from the very first day we visited the C.C. and De was incredible patience and helpful the... Read More day of our reception. I highly recommend Wedgewood C.C. as your wedding venue. Mari Wedding 08.24.13

Best Value and Experience

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Karla M

We looked at a lot of places when we were trying to find a Wedding Venue, and this place was by far the best value. It was also one of the nicest venues we looked at. We were married on site on the wrap around porch and it was beautiful. The wedding coordinator, Kerri, also made... Read More the process completely painless. The food was also really good. I can't say enough good things about this place.

A Perfect Reception!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Maggie W

My fiancee and I chose Wedgewood Pines Country Club for our reception venue, and we could not have been happier! Kerri, the on-site event manager, was extremely helpful, professional, upbeat, and a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding vision really come to life--and we... Read More were a couple with a LOT of specific details! On the day of, things could not have gone more smoothly; from the photos, to the signature drinks, to the dining and dancing, everything was absolutely perfect. Our guests absolutely RAVED about the venue, the food, the service, and the overall experience--they have all been telling us it was the best wedding reception they have been to, and that is truly because of Kerri's attention to detail and the beautiful venue at Wedgewood Pines. THANK YOU to the talented staff of WWP for making our wedding dreams totally come true! --Maggie and Sam

Wedgewood Pines and Kerri & staff are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Cara C

Wedgewood was fantastic. Planned my wedding from DC. Kerri (the coordinator) was fantastic. Showed me the ropes, recommended vendors, including a minister, and made sure everything was on time and my groom and I were happy. I barely had time to eat and they ran out of the... Read More appetizer I wanted - they went and made more and even found me gluten free crackers. At the end of the night I was sad I missed the fruit on the dessert bar - they packed it up and sent it home with me to the hotel. All of the guests raved about the quality of the food. Super efficient and professional, and not a single detail that had been discussed was overlooked. Can't say enough about Wedgewood Pines.

Very Nice Place

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Lise S

We found Wedgewood Pines through an online search of venues outside of Boston, but still easy to get to. The other positive reviews we had seen about it were spot on. The venue itself is gorgeous and well taken care of - many of our guests raved about how lovely it is driving up... Read More the long driveway and how it just keeps getting more beautiful. We loved that we could have both the ceremony and reception there and how the ceremony was on the covered porch for an outdoors feel despite New England weather. Our day was beautiful and everything ran so smoothly - we thank Kerri (Wedgewood's Director of Special Events), her assistant De, and every one of the staff members who helped throughout the night. Kerri was absolutely wonderful and professional to work with. Kerri's years of working with couples and creating beautiful weddings definitely shows in her knowledge and helpful tips, and she shares in such a way where she's helpful but never pushy. She made us feel confident that she would make all of the little wedding details come together, was patient with our questions and requests, and was very responsive. In addition, the thoughtful things Kerri and the staff do, above and beyond duty - packing up all of our gifts, guest book, cake, decoration items, etc by the end of the night, staff helping me find my shoes and purse and helping bustle my dress, accommodating last minute vegetarian meal requests and allergies, Kerri helping us with our rehearsal, and more - didn't go unnoticed. The food was phenomenal, from the hors d'oeuvre in the cocktail hour, to the first course, and our main entrees. The package we went with was a little more expensive than other venues, but we appreciated not having to search for certain vendors as the items were included. Overall, we felt the services and atmosphere were well worth it. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding and couldn't be happier with Wedgewood in helping to make it...

Wonderful venue

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sarah P

We found Wedgewood Pines through an online search of venues in central Massachusetts. After reading through all of the reviews here on Wedding Wire we decided to visit and see if they were accurate. The grounds are beautiful and clearly well maintained, and Kerri's years of... Read More expertise in the wedding industry were immediately obvious. She was the only event coordinator I met in my search who actually sat us down and showed us pictures of the weddings that had been previously held at Wedgewood to help us get a good idea of what it could look like all dolled up different ways. Kerri's professionalism was one of the major deciding factors in selecting Wedgewood. She was helpful, responsive and flexible with combining bits and pieces of other packages with our selection to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. Our wedding went relatively smoothly, though a miscommunication ended up with us going towards the greens which were apparently in play and a golf ball flying at our wedding party. A suggestion for the future would be that it would be useful to inform the bride, groom, or honor attendants in addition to the photographer where exactly the wedding party isn't supposed to go for after ceremony photographs to prevent this from happening. And the only other nit from the whole night is that there was supposed to be a vase for the sweetheart table for my bouquet but it wasn't there. The hors d'ouevres were delicious and the rest of the food was good overall. Our guests reported to us that some of the steaks were overcooked while others were perfect.The vegetarian and chicken dish guests reported that their meals were delicious. Overall, Wedgewood Pines is an excellent venue. The wedding packages offered are an excellent value for their quality and Kerri & her staff are professionals. I would certainly recommend Wedgewood to anyone considering it.

We couldn't be happier with Wedgewood!

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Lise Hagen S

Wedgewood Pines is gorgeous and well taken care of - many of our guests raved about how lovely it is driving up the long driveway and how it just keeps getting more beautiful. We loved that we could have both the ceremony and reception there and how the ceremony was on the... Read More covered porch for an outdoors feel despite New England weather. Our day was beautiful and everything ran so smoothly - we thank Kerri (Wedgewood's Director of Special Events), her assistant De, and every one of the staff members who helped throughout the night. Kerri was absolutely wonderful and professional to work with. Kerri's years of working with couples and creating beautiful weddings definitely shows in her knowledge and helpful tips, and she shares in such a way where she's helpful but never pushy. She made us feel confident that she would make all of the little wedding details come together, was patient with our questions and requests, and was very responsive. In addition, the thoughtful things Kerri and the staff do, above and beyond duty - packing up all of our gifts, guest book, cake, decoration items, etc by the end of the night, staff helping me find my shoes and purse and helping bustle my dress, accommodating last minute vegetarian meal requests and allergies, Kerri helping us with our rehearsal, and more - didn't go unnoticed and were very much appreciated. The food was phenomenal, from the hors d'oeuvre in the cocktail hour, to the first course, and our main entrees. The package we went with was a little more expensive than other venues, but we appreciated not having to search for certain vendors as the items were included. We also saved money by having our wedding in April (shoulder season). Kerri also provides items at no cost if you'd like to use them, like the aisle runner and card box. Overall, we felt the services and atmosphere were well worth it. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding and couldn't be happier with Wedgewood in helping to make it happen.

Meet The Events Director

Trish Silva

Trish has over 15 years experience in catering, event design and Weddings .As well as other types of functions and events.