Wendy Hickok Photography

Annapolis, MD

See your wedding through my eyes!

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1704 Nimitz Drive, Annapolis, MD

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Alicia S

Wendy was absolutely amazing to work with! Her personality, ability to obtain amazing shots and artistic ability were wonderful. We interviewed several photographers and just knew we were meant to work with Wendy. Wendy made us feel beautiful and truly captured the essence of... Read More our day. Our guests loved her fun attitude and great ideas for pictures! Wendy was not only our photographer but also helped save my dress after a small train tear AND continued to supply me with bobbypins to keep my hair just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Michelle B

Wendy is everything that you would hope for in a photographer! She is creative with her images, super personable and so much fun to have with you on your wedding day! Everyone in my wedding party loved her, and my husband who doesn't like to smile in photos could do nothing but... Read More laugh and smile throughout our photos because of Wendy's great sense of humor! She was worth every single penny and then some, as the quality of her images are remarkable and her professional but fun personality makes you feel like you are hanging out with an old friend. I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding or engagement photos (or both, like we did!) because she will get the images you dreamed of and do so all while having a great time and treasuring the moment!

Wendy was a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Debra S

I was getting married in Aruba in Jan. 2013 and a few weeks before the wedding my photographer (based in Aruba) had a heart attack. Wendy photographed my friend's wedding a year prior so I figured I'd give her a call and see if she could fill in last minute. She was able to... Read More make the trip and bring along an assistant. She gave us a great deal considering it was so last minute and took amazing photos of our welcome BBQ, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She has a great personality and really makes you relax when you're taking the photos. It was just like having another friend at the wedding who happened to be taking amazing photos. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Courtney B

I would highly recommend Wendy as your photographer! She is professional and has a wonderful personality! She is so talented. Wendy captured so many wonderful memories from our special day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Carol Ann F

I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Wendy. From our first consultation, she was so easy to talk to and fun to be around. She has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and express themselves in pictures. Wendy is extremely organized and professional, not... Read More to mention talented! She has quite a portfolio and blog online for you to see her work, which speaks for itself. I will definitely recommend Wendy to friends and family!

Loved her and her team!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Ali C

We Absolutely loved working with Wendy (and her 2nd photographer Kyle and her assistant Shannon)! We looked at a quite a few photographers and met with our top choices and thought Wendy would be perfect. She has a great outgoing personality and seemed to really have a passion... Read More for what she does. She was professional throughout the process, very responsive on emails, and met with us a couple of times before the big day. She made everyone comfortable and had not trouble getting great shots! Her and her team blended in with the crowd and I think were able to capture the moments we wanted. Anyone looking for a photographer should check out her site!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Ashlee D

Words can't express how amazing Wendy is or how happy you will be after your hire Wendy. Her talent and skills are amazing and you will be thrilled by the number, quality, and creativity from her photos. In addition, Wendy's warm spirit will put you at ease, make you laugh, and... Read More remind you to enjoy every moment of the day and the journey. Hire her now.

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kathryn M

Wendy was incredibly easy to work with - she is fun and spunky and kept everyone in line! Although we haven't seen all of our wedding photos yet, the sneak preview that we have had a chance to look at is great! Along with the traditional family and bridal party photos, Wendy... Read More took some very creative/artistic pictures by the Jefferson Memorial that we are in love with. When we took the family photos after the ceremony, Wendy took charge so that we got the pictures over with as quickly as possible. She was also sensitive to the "family dynamic" issues that we needed her to be aware of to avoid uncomfortable and awkward situations. Sometimes it takes Wendy a little longer to respond to emails, but if the rest of the pictures look like the sneak peek, it is worth the wait!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Jessica J

Wendy is so much fun to work with. She is extremely talented but also incredibly accomodating and easy going. We have gotten TONS of compliments on our wedding photos and feel it was worth every penny. To have truly lasting memories of such a special day is really important,... Read More no regrets!!! Book with Wendy ASAP!!

An all around great photographer!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Liz T

Wendy has the ability to capture the perfect shot from the small details to the people she's photographing--every picture has so much depth and quality to them. We met her at a bridal expo, and she was the first photographer we talked to. After 2 hours and meeting many other... Read More photographers, she by far had the most contagious personality. If you read all the other reviews, they all agree: she is in one word, fabulous!

Personable photographer, great photos

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Jessica T

Wendy is fantastic. She was very professional yet at the same time friendly, fun and energetic. She always responded to my questions and was very flexible on wedding day. When we hit bad traffic heading to the Chapel, Wendy went above and beyond, helping the driver find... Read More alternative routes so I wouldn't be stressed. I highly recommended Wendy.

Phenomenal Photographer, Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Mandee S

Hiring Wendy was the best decision I made for my wedding (other than marrying my husband!). Wendy's personality is as stunning as her work. She is a friendly, happy, beautiful person that is professional in every way. If you want a photographer that dots her I's and crosses her... Read More T's, then you've found her. It really was a pleasure doing business with her. Wendy's photography... if only there were words to describe her talent. She is the master of her art. The photos from my wedding are flawless. Yes, flawless. Her editing is as good as her knack for taking awe-inspiring pictures. She captured everything, every moment, every detail. I marvel at how she tells stories in a single frame. I am 100% satisfied with my wedding pictures. I'm not a fan of photos of myself, but somehow with her magic of lighting, editing, and eye for amazing angles, I truly love the pictures she took of me. Now that, is impressive! The wedding album Wendy designed is gorgeous. She has so many options, and the one my husband and I chose was perfect for us. I'm sure she'll have the perfect one for you. The only thing I would warn you about, though, is that her personality and photography is addictive---once you meet her, you'll want to be her friend; once you have her as a photographer, you'll be wishing you had another event for her to photograph!!

She's the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Sarah N

Wendy is absolutely AMAZING! I've attended two weddings of hers over the years and have been in two as well, and I knew WITH OUT A DOUBT that she is who I wanted to photograph my wedding!!!! She's an amazing person to work with. I'm someone who HATES my picture being taken and... Read More am not at all the girly type, but she made it so easy for me to relax with her and her camera. She went out of her way to be accommodating for my husband and I to meet us before the wedding so we'd be truly comfortable with her, which we were! I'm so pleased I want her to photograph all major landmarks in my life!!!

Wendy is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Lucy R

easiest review to write thus far. wendy rocks. photography was my number one priority when planning our wedding which is why it was the first thing i booked. wendy was easy to communicate with and instantly made us feel like old friends (comfort is huge when you're posing in... Read More front of a camera and not used to it). on the day of the wedding, wendy was on time, professionally dressed, and fun to be around. also a huge plus, i barely noticed her. i know she was everywhere, snapping away...but she's so experienced at what she does that she's not distracting at all. her photos are amazing. if you're considering her...do yourself a favor and book her. now. i did my research and she's the best...trust me :)

Love her!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Colleen M

Wendy was the perfect photographer. Everyone in my wedding party wants her for their wedding. She came to my house and took beautiful engagement pictures. For the wedding she brought her assistant to help and was very flexible with time. She is a joy!

Wendy's the best!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Caitlin J

Wendy did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and they are amazing!! I would highly recommend her, she is very professional, friendly, and puts you at ease when taking your pictures! She captured all the great moments of our big day and we love going back and looking... Read More through all the pictures. I don't have a single complaint about Wendy and we hope to use her in the future for baby and family portraits :)

Best choice I made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Erica C

Wendy and her assistant were amazing. They covered every detail of our entire wedding weekend and didn't miss a moment...from day to night and in every type of setting...they even captured moments that I didn't see! She took photos - that I saw later - and I had no idea she... Read More was even near me! She has a very creative eye for detail and uniqueness. If you want so-so photos from your wedding - DON'T call Wendy. If you want PHENOMENAL photos for a lifetime, don't hesitate...you will be extremely delighted in her work and her personality. Every Bride says "if I could do it again..."....well, for me, I would change my cake - but I would not change my photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Dana B

Wendy is an amazing photographer! She made my husband and I feel completely comfortable when taking the millions of photos. She is has an outgoing personality that allows her to fit into any situation. I am so glad that I used her to photograph our special day! She is great!!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/30/2010 Leah C

Wendy and her assistant did an absolutely beautiful job capturing our wedding day. I would 100% recommend her to any bride & groom.

Capture the Love

Reviewed on 7/07/2010 Jessica P

What a great find Wendy was for us! We were so lucky to see our beautiful day through her eyes. She was bubbly, professional and creative. She definately made our memories picture perfect! She worked within our price range to fit our needs and provide us with the great... Read More service we were looking for. Definately a great find!