Wes Brawner Events

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Atlanta, GA serves the metro area of Atlanta, and all of Georgia (678) 383-3874

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

Best DJ around for a wedding, and I've been to quite a few in last couple of years. His playlist is amazing, and very flexible to work in what you'd like to hear if needed. The most important part is he made people WANT to get up and dance because he was out there with us. Not... Read More too many DJs around can do that!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 sarah h

There is no doubt I give Wes 5 out of 5 on everything! He was so professional with every question that I had and always responded quickly. He made sure that he played songs that were appropriate according to what my husband and I wanted! He was so much fun and engaged couples at... Read More my wedding booked him for their wedding. Its so true that the DJ makes or breaks the reception and I can honestly day Wes helped make our day memorable and an absolute blast!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sarah P

Literally the best DJ on the planet!! He also did my photo booth! He was so easy to work with, didn't get annoyed with my weird requests and kept the party going even when it was way too hot to dance. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Breanna S

This was the easiest and most seamless process of our entire wedding. I found Wes and booked him in the same day. He was responsive to ALL my questions, odd requests, and detailed song list. I was nervous because I had songs for the ceremony that needed to be started at a... Read More certain time in the song or even some youtube video (acoustic or instrumental covers) that I wanted played. He did it exactly as I requested and the song quality was excellent. The day of the wedding he had the party going the entire night. The dance floor never stopped! He even joined and had a dance off with some of our friends! At the end of the night our guests wouldn't let him leave without an encore. I would highly recommend Wes for your next event.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kealy O

Wes was the best Dj anyone can ask for! He blew our expectations out of the water! I loved seeing him dancing with all our guests and my nephew loved hanging out and practicing his new craft! He is very friendly and professional and my whole family is trying to find a reason to... Read More hire him again! Definitely hire him if you are looking for great music and a killer party!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kimberly L

Wes was our videographer and spent the whole day with us. From getting ready to having the drone catch us on our way out he was fantastic. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Ashton Z

Wes is incredible. He was the videographer at our wedding ! He captured so many moments that allows us to relive our special day over and over again! We are so thankful for him! Also, he is an incredible DJ!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jason C

Wes was one of the first vendors we chose, and he proved to be a solid choice. He's very easy to work with, and has a wide range of music. He kept everything fun and upbeat, and even led a few line dances. Wes has got some moves! He helped keep things moving at our... Read More reception despite our guests being somewhat reluctant to get out and dance. We had a lot of fun, and you'll be glad you booked Wes.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amber S

Wes Brawner is hands down the BEST DJ you could ever book for your wedding. He was the DJ at my sister in law's wedding and we didn't even consider going with anyone else for ours. Highly professional, incredibly fun, and definitely keeps the party going. I loved how involved he... Read More was and how he interacted with my wedding guests. I had a lot of friends inquire about him and are hoping to use him for their wedding as well. Thank you Wes for making our wedding ceremony and reception memorable!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Chelsey B

We chose Wes to be our DJ for our wedding this year, and I'm so glad we did! He was so organized and detailed in making sure we got exactly what we wanted, sent a questionnaire form to fill out for our specific songs before the wedding, and accommodated all of our requests... Read More without hesitation. When we met him on our wedding day he was so easy going and flexible with last minute changes, and he really ran the whole wedding smoothly. He chooses awesome songs to fit the crowd's vibe, communicates effectively with the audience when need be, and just all around knows how to run a party! We had specific tables designated to be released at certain times during dinner and instead of announcing them, he personally went up to the tables to release them. During the reception he even got in a dance off to "Bye Bye Bye" with one of our groomsmen! He's an all-around awesome DJ and is interactive and personable with everyone. So many of our guests commented on how great he was, and one even booked him for her wedding because she was so impressed! Our wedding and reception was pulled off without a hitch thanks to Wes!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Laura M

Wes is seriously the BEST! From the very beginning he set him self apart with his responsiveness and knowledge--after speaking to him initially I knew we were in good hands. He did the music for both ceremony and reception, and I do not think it could have gone more smoothly. He... Read More had everyone out of their seats dancing and having a great time with not only his song choices, but his personality. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after the wedding to ask about him, how we found him, and how great of a DJ/MC he was. One of my friends even said she didn't realize that a DJ could be bad, until she saw how GREAT Wes was. He was truly one of my favorite vendors to work with, and is just a great guy all around. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Wes for a wedding or event any day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kendall W

Wes was wonderful! He made the reception so fun. He played a great mix of the different styles of music we like and really helped us with our timeline of the day. He taught me how to do the wobble and got our guests dancing! He even surprised us with a video of the reception!... Read More Thank you Wes we greatly appreciate everything!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Allison P

Amazing to work with! He had such a great feel for what people wanted to hear and our guests loved him! he showed up with more than enough time to spare prior to the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Callie S

Wes was such a wonderful DJ and really respected our wishes as the bride and groom, even when our less respectful guests continued to request the Cha-Cha slide against our wishes. Lol. We highly recommend Wes for any event! He will make sure your guests are on their feet at all... Read More times; if they don't know a dance, he will not hesitate to get out and show them! As the bride and coordinator all in one, Wes was easy to get a hold of at all times, and is a great communicator leading up to the big day! Thanks for all your hard work Wes and making choosing a DJ/entertainer a breeze!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Mandy B

We used Wes a couple weeks ago at our wedding and he literally made our night! He was so entertaining and interacted with our guests and us as the bride and groom! I would recommend him to anyone for anything! I want to have another wedding just to use Wes again!! AMAZING!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Taylor S

Wes did a great job at my wedding! Everyone loved that he got involved with the guests. The music was great and not boring! All my guests were ver y pleased with the music selection. He even came out to dance with us! He did everything that I wanted and more.

Fun, Professional, Flexible

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Kelly M

Fun, professional and flexible - that's what we wanted when it came time to pick a DJ for our wedding. Wes Brawner delivered all of those things so much more! We received so much positive feedback from our guests about what a great job he did throughout our big day. Wes was... Read More very accommodating of our requests (some were very strange, yet fulfilled). He also maintained an extremely positive energy that was contagious during the reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Wes did a masterful job of keeping all of our guests engaged throughout the entire evening, even stepping out on the dance floor to lead us in a few songs along the way. The planning process was super easy. From our initial Skype call where we determined that Wes had all of the traits that we were searching for, to the planning process right down to the timeline of our events, Wes was incredibly easy to work with. He provided a website where we were able to enter all of our details as well as song requests which could not have been easier. The entire process was painless, and actually fun! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Wes. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, he's the best there is. If you want high quality entertainment from an energetic and professional DJ, look no further than Wes Brawner!

Best DJ to have for your special day

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Emily

Wes was truly amazing! He kept everyone up and going throughout the whole night. The music selections were great throughout the entire reception. I would definitely recommend Wes to anyone who is looking for a great DJ.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Courtney S

Wes was fantastic! He was very personal with us and our guests, and he was great at facilitating a smooth time line through the ceremony and reception. He even gets out on the dance floor and teaches some dance skills. He was quick to get back to us whenever we had questions... Read More leading up to the wedding and made it very easy for us. He was never in a rush to get out of there, and made it clear he was there for us... enjoying it the whole time! Highly recommended.

Best DJ EVER! I am SO happy I went with Wes!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

The first thing I'll say is that I'm a wedding photographer. I have been to countless weddings, and I have seen many...MANY...circumstances where the DJ is just not up-to-par and the reception simply isn't fun at all. It's quite depressing to me...to see that the bride is... Read More dancing with her bridesmaids alone on the dance floor and all of the other guests are sitting around. It breaks my heart. I KNEW I needed a fun DJ to get my guests up and dancing. I was looking for a DJ for my wedding on 10/5/14 on Google. I ran across Wes' website. The first thing I noticed was the photo of Wes dancing with the guests. I looked in his gallery and saw several photos where he was dancing with guests. That's when I knew I HAD to have him. I hadn't even spoken to him yet, but I knew that I wanted a DJ that was going to be fun and make my guests interact. The day of my wedding, Wes was the first of my vendors to show up. He was super nice, down-to-earth, and prepared to have a fun night. During my reception, he really knew how to connect with my guests. I can't tell you how many songs he was on the dance floor teaching everyone the moves. Heck...the best man and the groom had danced to "Bye Bye Bye" in elementary school so the best man requests for Wes to play that song. Wes gets up and dances the dance to "Bye Bye Bye" with my husband and the best man in front of everyone. He had the crowd ROLLING! I can't tell you how many of my friends came up to me asking for his information. I received compliment after compliment about how amazing Wes was. He really knew how to have a good time, and he really knew how to force my guests to have a good time! I am SO happy that I went with Wes for my DJ. I have a feeling my wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014

Our goal was to have a memorable wedding. Wes helped us accomplish this. He was out there dancing with the guests. It was definitely a party. When the wedding was over, people were talking about it being the most fun they ever had at a wedding. That wouldn't have happened... Read More without Wes. I can't thank him enough

Outstanding DJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2014

Wes was an outstanding DJ. He supplied the music for the ceremony and reception. He was able to play any of the songs that we wanted and that the wedding guests requested. He was prompt and on time. I never stressed about having him as a vendor for our wedding. I highly... Read More recommend him to couples looking to have a great time at their wedding. The dance floor was full of wedding guests dancing and having a great time!

Best DJ Ever or Best DJ Ever?

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Matt D

It's probably customary to say that your wedding was the best wedding that you've ever been to, or your favorite wedding, or the most fun, but my wedding was genuinely the best, most fun wedding I have ever been to, and I do believe Wes gets to take some credit for that. My... Read More wife and I had envisioned a night atmospheric eating time, followed by the best dance party anyone had ever been to. When we came in, we could hear some oldies, some slower songs and some Frank Sinatra, which continued while we ate, and was perfect mood/atmosphere Music. But once the dance floor opened it was became the most fun, high energy dance your shoes off dance party I have ever been to. I am a wedding videographer, and have been to a number of weddings, and the dance floor always ends up clearing a few times over the course of the night, and thanks to Wes and the fun and energy he brings, our dance floor was not clear a single time. It was a blast. Leading up to the wedding was easy and stress free. Wes was up front with everything and communicated perfectly everything he needed and everything we needed to do. We even met up and had a blast talking half about wedding stuff and just getting to know him. So, we got a good friend out of all of this, which I believe, made his selections and style better for our wedding because he took the time to get to know our style and our wishes for our wedding. Since the wedding, every time we talk with anyone about how much fun was had at the wedding, Wes's name comes up and we cant say enough about how great he did. A little highlight just to show how great a job and how much he works to fit your wedding and your style, our Maid of Honor speech referenced the Jurassic Park theme. Wes quickly located the Jurassic Park theme (through the internet or his own music library or something) and once the speech was done and there was a little downtime to transition to the next thing (the cake cutting) the Jurassic Park theme was played. It's not a big thing, but a tiny little detail that made our wedding unique. The only way to really sum this up is this: Go with Wes. Just do it.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Elena L

Wes was a fantastic and easy going DJ. He made it super easy to contact him when I needed to talk about the wedding. He provided music for the ceremony and reception. He worked with my soloist to play the right music. I was able to trust him enough to have with my reception... Read More music. I had so many people compliment the music played at the reception. He is interactive with guests and I think everyone enjoyed that thoroughly. Thank you so much Wes!

Fun and Knowledgeable DJ

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Rebecca G

From the beginning, communication was prompt and professional. Wes provided a thorough questionnaire for our event to eliminate any "day of" confusion. He was very outgoing and personable throughout the event and the guests really enjoyed him. He was flexible when we threw him a... Read More few curve balls and made last minute changes/additions. He was very helpful with the flow of the event and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do (like organizing the first dances, the introductions, the bouquet and garter toss, etc.). He played great music and everyone had a great time.