Quality Service at an Affordable Rate

We are in Grand Rapids but love working in all areas of Michigan and will travel to you. Traditional & Candid/Photojournalism styles. Services in Photography, Video and Slideshows. Husband and Wife Team Starting: Ceremony Only $1595 Ceremony & Reception $1995

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2373 Greenview Drive SW, Wyoming, MI (616) 466-4037

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 cameron c

We recently had our wedding on April 26 of this year. We decided to go with West Michigan Photography specifically because they were a husband and wife team. It turned out to be a great decision. They were easy to work with from first contact all the way to the big day. On... Read More the day of our wedding they were very professional yet had a laid back quality that we were looking for. Every picture we had requested was taken as well as many great candid shots. They both took such amazing pictures that we'll be able to relive the memories for a lifetime. We wouldn't hesitate to work with Aaron and Agnieszka in the future!

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHERS

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Kayla Z

My Husband and I got married back in August. West Michigan Photography did an amazing job at our wedding and reception!! It was so nice having two photographers and we can't believe how great our pictures turned out. We both have a ton of family so I was worried about getting... Read More all the pictures done in time but they kept us moving and we got every picture we could have ever hoped for. I would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs. Thanks again!!

wedding video

Reviewed on 12/25/2013

Aaron Tanis did a great job! He video graphed our wedding ceremony and reception for us! We even got a HD DVD the picture and quality was awesome and caught every angle and important part of the day! Great thing to keep and watch years later! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kelly S

Aaron & Agnieszka were wonderful to work with. I felt comfortable with them as soon we met the day of our wedding. They were very reasonably priced, quickly turned around pictures after the wedding and everyone agrees our pictures turned out amazing. I would recommend them to... Read More anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Zari H

West Michigan photography was great! They were very responsive before the wedding, and professional and efficient on the wedding day, with some nice ideas for pictures. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jen M

Really enjoyed our engagement session with Aaron and Agniezka. They are so nice to work with and personable, while paying attention to detail. We have so many great photos to choose from, and it is hard to pick favorites - great problem to have! I would recommend them in a... Read More heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kelly S

Absolutely LOVED working with the Tanis's! They have a great eye, and really pay attention to details. The team made taking wedding photos a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erika B

We could not be happier with West Michigan Photography!! They made sure to get all the pictures from my checklist and more. I loved the ideas they had for pictures!! From the engagement pictures to the wedding day, I am so happy with our choice of photographer. I wouldn't go... Read More with anyone else!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Emily K

Aaron and his wife were a delight to work with. They were extremely organized leading up to the wedding and friendly with all of my family the day of the wedding. My only disappointment came when we started with different family combinations for pictures. They several times... Read More asked me if I wanted a picture of certain groups despite having a checklist of the combinations I wanted. It's difficult to keep the list in my head, so it made me nervous that something was missed! I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, since the wedding was just last week, but I have no doubt that the shots they got will be well done and beautiful.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lauren F

So happy how our engagement session turned out, and we cannot wait to have West Michigan Photography photograph our big day!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie S

Aaron and his wife were wonderful to work with! Aaron was always quick to respond with any questions. I changed the location of our pictures in between the ceremony and reception last minute, and they were very accommodating. I also asked Aaron to drop his wife off at the house... Read More I was getting ready at since it was a 20 minute drive from where my then groom was, and they both had no problems with that. They are a great team with a great price! I would highly recommend West Michigan Photography!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelly O

I highly suggest West Michigan as your photographers! Of all of my vendors for our wedding, Aaron and Agnieszka were unbelievably helpful and did everything to make sure my day ran smoothly and perfectly. I am so lucky that I had Aaron and Agnieszka by my side on my wedding day-... Read More they immediately became the people I put my trust in, which I had no idea how important and comforting that would be to me. They went above and beyond for us and they exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel comfortable and helped direct us for what ended up being the most amazing/beautiful pictures that I could imagine. They made sure we got all of the shots we wanted, plus so many more! Choosing West Michigan as our photographers for our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made. Thank you Aaron and Agnieszka!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Grace K

West Michigan Photography was very professional and helpful during our wedding. We have yet to see prints or proofs, so we can only speak to their "game day performance", but we felt very comfortable with them. Having two experienced photographers, one male and one female, was... Read More awesome. Easygoing, accommodating, efficient with their photos, did not suggest anything ridiculous, fair price for the market. Overall, we were very pleased and we are waiting anxiously to see our photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Catherine L

Aaron and Agneiszka did a wonderful job with the photography at my wedding this past August. The photos were beautiful, and they were very professional, friendly, and patient! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Beth G

We used West Michigan Photography for our engagement photos and we are beyond impressed. Aaron and Agneiszka are fantastic to work with. Our pictures turned out amazing !! I wasn't sure what to expect during our engagement session but they made us feel instantly comfortable. It... Read More was like we had known them for years. They did travel to Ann Arbor for a second engagement session for a very reasonable fee. I am glad they will be taking the pictures on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 CALLISTA G

West Michigan Photography did an AMAZING job with our engagement pictures! They were very knowledgeable and fun to work with. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Cassidy L

Aaron and Agneiszka of West Michigan Photography are such a great duo. We had them do our engagement and wedding pictures. They were able to travel to Chicago for our engagement shoot for a reasonable fee and were flexible with our hectic schedule. On the day of the wedding they... Read More were great with staying on track with the schedule. They also follow the must have picture list to a t which puts less stress on the bride/groom. I loved how not only did they get the bride, groom, bridal party pictures but they captured so many pictures of our guests enjoying the day. They got the pictures back to us in a reasonable amount of time and I have no complaints. I will definitely recommend and hopefully use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sarah R

Aaron and Agneiszka of West Michigan Photography were an absolute joy to spend our wedding day with! They were extremely organized and relaxed which helped to keep us relaxed too. They were non-intrusive and planned photos around the day instead of making us plan the day around... Read More getting the best photos. When Aaron finished up the photos, we had so much fun looking through them and reliving the day. They turned out absolutely beautifully and they captured every moment. I love their photo journalistic approach-- as the bride and groom you don't get to see everything that happens throughout the day, so the candid photos gave us a chance to do that. Their prices are so reasonable too! I don't think you can find a more affordable photographer and the quality is also hard to beat!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Rozemary H

This couple was amazing! They knew exactly what I wanted and were able to work with the changing weather, my awkward family, and even fixed my dress for me. I would use them for any pictures that I need at any time. They were fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Chloe L

Simply amazing! The best duo team of photographers out there! They did our family photos in 2013 and my wedding this past July! They are the best to work with: Organzied, dedicated, funny, and hard working! You will not be disappointed! Book them NOW!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kathryn A

We booked West Michigan Photography for photos of our extended family while we were on vacation in Saugatuck. Aaron and Agnieszka did an amazing job and we were thrilled with the photos we got back! They were really easy to work with and very flexible about taking photos with... Read More lots of different groupings of people. They were even willing to keep trying when our small children were uncooperative. We weren't expecting candid shots necessarily, but they took a lot, which I really appreciated! And they had lots of tricks for amusing the little ones, which was very helpful. I would definitely recommend West Michigan Photography - for a wedding, family photos or any other photography needs!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jackie D

We loved working with West Michigan Photography for our wedding! Leading up to our wedding day, Aaron was very easy to communicate with via email and always responded very quickly while answering our many questions! Aaron and his wife, Agnieszka, make a wonderful team. They made... Read More everyone in our family feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. They captured over 1000 amazing photos of our day, including many beautiful candid shots of our family and friends that we love! They were also very quick getting our proofs back to us (weeks before the estimated time period!). We would highly recommend working with West Michigan Photography for your wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Loved working with West Michigan Photography. They were wonderful in working with our dynamic family. They captured so many wonderful moments of our day yet they never seemed intrusive to the event or what we had going on. I am so happy with pictures. Thanks for doing a... Read More great job of capturing the memories of our special day.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

We are very pleased with our photo session and with the results! West Michigan Photography was a pleasure to work with. They were patient with our family of 6 and took a wonderful mix of casual and staged images. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Alyssa B

We had a great engagement photo session with West Michigan Photography! They made us feel very comfortable and we were never rushed. Also, when we said that we needed a quick turnaround on the pictures so that we could send our Save the Dates, West Michigan photography worked... Read More with us and were able to get us the pictures quickly. Can't wait to see what we will get from our wedding day!

Aaron & Agnieszka Tanis

My name is Aaron and along my wife Agnieszka, we have been on the opposite side of the camera since 2003. We love documenting the beginning of your journey together and from experience, we realize the gravity of the moment. We love the candid photo-journalistic style of photography, telling the true feelings of every moment. We understand though that the day and time is yours to remember and want the photographs that will hang on your walls to reflect the uniqueness of your own personalities. Thank you very much for your interest in our services and we sincerely appreciate your consideration.