West Mint Media

Mecklenburg County, Triad, Triangle, Western NC, Coastal NC

Video Storytelling & Meaningful Wedding Films

West Mint Media is a creative wedding videography team with a passion for capturing emotions & details. We are based in the Lake Norman region of Charlotte, NC and enjoy traveling to serve brides & grooms throughout North Carolina and the Southeast. We use video storytelling to transform your wedding day footage into meaningful memories that will be cherished for generations. You're putting your heart & soul into planning your wedding day details. We believe that capturing video of this milestone life event allows couples to relive the experience of their wedding day from a new perspective. Our aim is to creatively capture your footage while being discreet and unobtrusive. Filming your candid moments allows us to tell the most realistic and authentic story of your wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Charlotte, NC Mecklenburg County, Triad, Triangle, Western NC, Coastal NC (704) 998-9637

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Harriet W

Carey is a great! We hired her to video my daughter's wedding at Castle Ladyhawk in the NC mountains. She captured all the great moments for us to remember always. I definitely recommend having a video and letting West Mint Media to capture your next great moment!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Christina W

I can not say enough good things about West Mint Media! Catey is extremely nice, professional, personable and caring. She was very responsive to emails from the beginning to the end, which made me very comfortable in hiring her to capture our best day ever! Catey and her husband... Read More Curtis, made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we truly did not even realize they were there. Catey's talent and attention to details made our video flow seamlessly! Catey, you exceeded our expectations and we are so happy with your videos!!!

Catey Labban

Hi, I'm Catey, the creator of West Mint Media. We are a wedding videography company based in North Carolina. I earned my bachelor's degree from UNC-Chapel Hill's School of Media & Journalism with a specialization in Broadcast & Video Journalism. I have eight years of experience in video production. My husband Curtis and I work together as a team. Having two videographers allows West Mint Media to offer multiple camera angles, and ensures that all of your wedding day memories will be captured. Our goal is to creatively capture your footage while being discreet and unobtrusive.