Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4901 Tenth Street, Marrero, LA (504) 341-4305

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Yvette T

Flowers were AMAZING! My bouquet was perfect and the reception center pieces were beautiful! Everything was organized and delivered on time. Sue was incredible to work with and I thank them so much for creating beautiful work.

My Dream Came True.

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Suezanne C

You could say my wedding has been in the works for the last 9 years. I am an older bride and knew that I wanted my wedding to look whimsical and represent the elements of being outside and the shabby sheik feel. Ms. Sue gave me a lot of suggestions and a lot of attention to... Read More detail. The flowers where the most magical part of the day. My beautiful brides maids had lovely clutch bags with beautiful flower arrangements inside of them to carry and the rest of the venue looked and smelled like a beautiful flower garden. The best part is she knows exactly where to take your vision and needs not a lot of direction.

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Samantha S

Mrs. Sue and her team really outdid themselves for my wedding. At my initial appointment with her, I knew she was the florist for me. After not having any idea of what I wanted, she spent almost 3 hours with me and put together a beautiful spread for my wedding day. I couldn't... Read More believe how amazing everything looked with the amount I paid. She truly has a passion to make the bride happy and for beautiful floral work. The flowers were beyond anything I could've dreamt of. Highly recommended!!!!

very good

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 amanda m

Sue was very pleasant to work with. She truly worked with you for what you liked within your budget. She even made a sample for us to see. She's a very busy lady but well not disappoint you. Thank You Sue

Beyond my dreams

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Emily M

When I chose Westbank Florist I knew I wanted a garden feel to be spread across my venue. What I received was perfect. They went above and beyond to create my dreams. From flowers framing a wooden bridge that we used as an isle, to the 20 table centerpieces, to the 6 altar style... Read More arrangements they blew me out of the park. My bouquet was vintage styled and everything was bright and full of color and personality. Thanks so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 kristin m

Sue made me feel right at home while we figured out all of the floral items. My bouquet was perfect

Beautiful flowers, better than I dreamt

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Sarah G

I thought I knew what I wanted for my flowers, but Westbank hit it out of the park for me. I spoke with the florist about what I liked and she worked with me to create a plan, even better than what I thought I wanted. She was very flexible with my budget and was attentive to... Read More my favorite flowers and ideas. When I saw my flowers they were so wonderful, very modern and incorporated every idea I liked. The flowers were all so fresh and beautiful, that my bouquet made it in the refrigerator for me to come home to 7 days later. Worth every penny and will definitely use them for any future events.

Florists

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Stephanie L

She was ready to hop on board with my daughter's ideas and the end result was superb! Excellent creations.