Is this your business? claim it now

(16)

West Lake Hills, TX

3535 Bee Cave Rd, West Lake Hills, TX

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Leigh Anne A

My mom worked with the florist so I wasn't entirely sure what the flowers would look like. When I walked into both the church and the reception, the flowers took my breath away. We worked with Keith and he did a phenomenal job. He was easy to work with and the results were absolutely stunning. Definitely recommend.

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Stephanie K

I cannot say enough about how gorgeous our reception flowers were. When I walked into the reception, I was absolutely stunned at the floral displays. They were more than I could have ever dreamt of, and the flowers smelled heavenly!

Beautiful Blooms

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 clare w

Westbank is SUCH a talented group of florists. Not only did they do our wedding, but I have also seen their work at numerous friends' weddings. They are seriously one of the best in town! Amazing work!

Good for the price!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Shannon D

We worked with Tyler and he was great! He was very on top with things and even worked with my coordinator to help get things together without me having to tell him or anything. The flowers were very pretty and he was easy going and flexible with my ideas. I asked him to do a "mock-up" of the flowers for the tables and he made a little one which was great. I will say I was disappointed because they ended up using a different vase than we had talked about due to the weight of my flowers, which I understand, but it would have been nice to be told that. Also the centerpieces that were tall were very underwhelming compared to what I thought we had talked about and what I wanted. Overall they were great and very well priced. I would use them again, but just make it more clear what I wanted I suppose.

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Justin P

Tyler at Westbank was amazing. Our wedding ceremony and reception were so beautiful. Tyler executed our vision perfectly.

Stunning flowers!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Martha E

Westbank provided stunning flowers for a party celebrating our son's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. My husband and I are avid gardeners and beautiful flowers were important to us. Keith and his team at Westbank completely understood our vision and the flowers were exactly what we wanted for our party. They were gorgeous, imaginative, and helped make the party a complete success. Kudos to Westbank!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Michelle F

Westbank provided flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. They were beautiful and looked very fresh. They added such beauty to the ceremony and reception.

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Martha C

Keith took our limited ideas and expanded them into a beautiful setting for our daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased and our guests were blown away by the flowers at the wedding.

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Sarah B

Keith did an amazing job for our wedding flowers. We met with him to discuss ideas, colors and types of flowers and he did the rest. I was blown away with how perfect everything looked. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use Westbank Flower Market.

Incredible flower company to use for any event!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Traci T

I was extremely blessed to work with Keith and Connie at Westbank Flower Market. They not only work with me for months on ideas for flowers, but they went above and beyond and put together some of the prettiest flower arrangments I have seen. They work with any budget and give you the most bang for your buck. They make the process so easy. I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but I pulled it off because I had incredible vendors that I trusted to do the job, like Westbank Flower Market. The entire night everyone kept asking who did my flowers and that the colors were perfect! They were a joy to work with and delivered the most beautiful flowers any bride could ask for. Thank you Westbank!

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 JoAnna F

I had such a good experience with Westbank Flower Market. To be honest, I was pretty picky when it came to choosing a florist for my wedding, but the first meeting that I had with Keith was all it took! The pictures of his previous work reveal how gifted he is at crafting beautiful, eye-catching, and unique flower arrangements. He quickly caught on to my vision for our wedding flowers, and he gave me a few new ideas to think about that excellently complimented what my husband and I already had in mind. I felt completely confident in Keith leading up to the wedding, and it was such a joy to get to our venue on the wedding day and see the incredible arrangements! The actual product was even better than I imagined it would be, and I am thrilled with Westbank Flower Market.

EXCELLENT! Great service, gorgeous arrangements!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Ashley O

After cancelling with my original flower vendor (who could not understand the look I wanted) I contacted Westbank a month before my wedding. Not only were they eager to help but they created BEAUTIFUL arrangements. I gave them several images and that was all they need to turn my vision into a reality. I highly recommend using Keith and his crew at Westbank Flower Market...I can't praise them enough!

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 sydney l

All I can say is that Keith Burnham is the best of the best...so creative, fun and reasonable...I'd never use anyone else when I need flowers. He transformed the Blanton Art Museum into a magicala night.

Read my mind

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Janel R

I ordered my bridal bouquet from here and Loved it! I simply told them ideas I had an put my trust in their hands. They listened and delivered. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and were still alive and waiting when I returned from my honeymoon!

Good florist

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Tara R

Our wedding was really small (25 guests), so I only needed a bouquet, boutonniere, and hair flower. They were booked up when I called, but Connie arranged to fit us in since we only needed a few items and agreed to pick up the flower instead of having them delivered. The bouquet and bout were perfect, but the hair flower was way, way too big. I tried trimming it down, but eventually just clipped out a stephanopolis from my bouquet to wear. The medium sized bouquet was $150, bout $15, orchid $15.

Review for Westbank Flower Market

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Allyson M

He is incredibly creative and classy with a serious interest in community relations.

Send Email