Make the Manor Yours

The Westbury Manor offers classic "Gold Coast" elegance with a refined, exquisite atmosphere, the ideal setting for the wedding of your dreams. At The Manor, we can assure one wedding at a time so you can truly Make the Manor Your Own. You and your guests can wander in the beautifully landscaped, 5-acre garden the perfect backdrop for unforgettable photographs. Enjoy a sun-drenched cocktail hour in our conservatory where you can sip champagne, laugh, and reminisce. Continue the night with a delicious made-to-order meal in our elegant dining room, sure to leave your loved ones speechless. The Manor is owner-operated and detail-oriented, ensuring comfort to you and your guests. We have also introduced our new Wedding Planner App, exclusive to The Manor, allowing for a seamless day.

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1100 Jericho Tpke, Westbury, NY (516) 333-7117

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Jenna C

Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was. The team at Westbury Manor are truly experts. This is BY FAR the best Scotto Brother's venue. Sandra was our maitre d, Claudia was my bridal attendant. They were both incredibly amazing. Especially, Sandra. She opened our... Read More cocktail hour up a half hour early (at no extra charge) and did not end anything early. She kept the wedding going at a great pace, attended to our needs, and attended well to our parents. The venue also surprised us with an upgrade from the seafood station to the seafood boat that we were unaware of until we walked into the cocktail hour. Additionally, they provided a bunch of different passed hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party during pictures before the wedding started, keeping everyone well feed and happy. In addition to this attentive, the venue itself is superior. Every guest we had (including ones who loved ones got married several weeks before at another scotto brother's venue) have raved that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was absolutely delicious and in abundance. The grounds are incredibly stunning and beautiful. They set everything up just as I imagined and helped me plan a perfect day throughout the process. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, and accommodating throughout the planning process, at the wedding, and even after it was finished. The icing on the cake that shows how attentive they are, was that I forgot to take a copy of the personalized menu and when I called up (about a month after), they remade them for me and printed four for myself and my family. They are so amazing. I can't wait to return as a guest or have future parties at this venue!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Leslie

We had our wedding on the first day of October this year at Westbury Manor and it was wonderful! The manor and the grounds are beautifully maintained. Also importantly, everyone who works there is professional and very kind. When I say everyone, I mean everyone, from the owner,... Read More Jerry, to every single person we and our guests have met. We had heard and read great reviews about this venue and we are happy to say that it is all true from the experience we have had during our wedding planning and on the day of our wedding. Mary and Melissa were our banquet managers. They were amazing at addressing all our concerns during our wedding planning. Jerry personally took care of us during our final item drop-off. Phil was our Maitre D and Kelly was my bridal attendant. Phil and Kelly are a great team! From the moment we met them at the entrance of the manor on our wedding day, they took great care of us during the entire wedding. Phil was always on top of everything and communicating with everyone. He brought us food to eat when we were taking photos during cocktail hour, because he noticed we didn't get to eat yet and figured we would be hungry (he was right!). Kelly was so sweet and always attentively by my side whenever necessary, such as holding my bouquet and my train while I walked down stairs and getting me and my bridesmaids needle and thread to fix a dress. All our guests were always greeted with a smile and the utmost courtesy from all the staff. The food was delicious and there was so much of it! Our guests are still talking about how great the food and how beautiful everything was. The seafood boat was worth it! It was a great wedding and we are so thankful to have had it at Westbury Manor. Thank you so much for taking good care of all of us!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Soyoung S

We had our wedding on Nov. 5th.. Mary was our banquet manager. She was so patient and helped us along the way until our special day. All the staff were wonderful to work with. Phil was our Maitre D and Kelly was my bridal attendant. They took care of us from start to finish.... Read More They made sure things were going as expected. Both Phil and Kelly were awesome ! The venue is beautiful and the reception hall was decorated with Gary’s centerpieces and flowers. Our guests loved the cocktail hour food as well as food choices for main entree. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our day special!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Natize V

Let's start with the food - AMAZING! Then there's the service, from the very start with Mary the banquet manager to the very end finalizing number with Linda and details with Melissa the level of professionalism and caring was just above any expectations we had. The day of we... Read More were greeted by both George and Kelly who made sure everything went exactly as planned and working incredibly well with my day of coordinator and photo/video staff. I cannot brag enough about how lucky I was to have such an increbible group of people making our day so perfect for not just us but everyone guest. When I say every staff member I mean every staff member was warm and welcoming and genuinely happy for our special day. Poor Kelly almost had a heart attack when she saw me with lobster ravioli in one hand and the train of my dress on the other but she made it work. If you want perfection this is your place, 10-14-2017 will not be forgotten by any of our guests because of the incredible job they all did.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney F

Westbury Manor did a great job helping us throw a fantastic party! The food was absolutely delicious, I could not have asked for a better Mignon. They were very accommodating for my family who had food allergies/issues and were able to provide everyone with a delicious meal... Read More they could eat. The Maitre D (Phil) is the most amazing person ever! He was always around to help, made sure everything ran smoothly and was able to immediately fix my bustle when it broke. I would recommend EVERYONE to request Phil if you have a wedding at Westbury Manor. The only reason they did not get 5 stars is because they had some difficulty keeping up with the food at cocktail hour, however, it was all delicious and my guests definitely did not leave hungry. Westbury Manor is an ideal local to hold any event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Diane M

Our daughter's wedding on 10/7/17 was as beautiful as any wedding could be. We spent a great deal of time preparing for the day but you always worry. If I knew 1 year age how I would feel the next day I would not have had a care in the world. This is due to the fine people at... Read More Westbury Manor. Phil our Maitre D was exceptional. Anticipating every need of the bride and groom as well as us. Such a nice person as well! Jackie was the best bridal attendant ever! Compliments are extended to the ladies lounge matron who was so nice people were even talking about her the next day. We were very lucky with the weather and could have the cocktail hour and dessert outside. Everything was so beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Our out-of-town guests were especially impressed. We so appreciate the wedding we have been planning in our head our daughter's whole life a reality. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 BRITTNEY J

My husband and I just had our wedding here on Oct 9 2017. It was better then we ever dreamt it would be! Our ceremony and cocktail hour were supposed to be outdoors but due to terrible weather they had to take it indoors. Of course this worried us because we loved the outdoors... Read More so much and thought the indoor ceremony wouldn't be as lovely. Well we were wrong it was absoulultey perfect! Our Maitre de was PHIL he was absloulety amazing. He took care of everything and anything we needed and because of him the day was perfectly smooth. He made sure our day was perfect. CLAUDIA was my bridal attendant and she was amazing! She was by my side the entire night making sure I looked perfect and had everything and anything I wanted! The entire staff was amazing and excellent service! PHIL and CLAUDIA made our day better then the two of us could have ever imagined! -PERFECTION!!!! Thank you to WESTBURY MANOR 💜 -MR. AND MRS. THOMAS JONES

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Keith C

We had our wedding at Westbury Manor on September 24, 2017. Phil was our Maitre D and JoAnne was my wife's bridal attendant. Phil was AMAZING. Phil took care of us all night as well as our guests. He went above and beyond for our families and we never waited for anything. He was... Read More always on top of everything and the night went off without a hitch. JoAnne was equally amazing. She followed my wife around all night bustling her dress when it would fall and carrying her train so she wouldn't trip. She made sure my wife was pampered all night and kept feeding me drinks. Outstanding job by Phil and JoAnne as well as the entire staff at Westbury Manor.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Marianna A

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about this venue. From the beginning the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. My family had an amazing time as soon as they walked into the hall; from the ambiance, staff, and food. If you are having a wedding, we highly... Read More recommend Phil as the matire D and Jackie as the bridal attendant . If you have them at your wedding you will surely not be disappointed . Overall, we highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Craig W

Our daughter Tara's wedding was on August 11, 2017 with a reception that followed at your Westbury Manor establishment. As the owner of this venue you should be very proud of everyone you employ there. The conditions of the gardens, the variety and delicious food at the cocktail... Read More reception and dinner, as well as the courteousness of every staff member we came in contact with made the evening one that will be fondly remembered for the rest of our lives. I must make special mention that Ian, Melissa, Phil our Maitre D and the Bride's Attendant Claudia were well organized and so very attentive and successful at meeting every one of our needs from the initial planning stage through the entire evening's celebration. So many of our guests commented to us that they were in total awe of every aspect of your establishment. Please extend our appreciation and a hearty thank you to each and everyone of your staff members. It is obvious that they all enjoy working for you Mr. Scotto. Sincerely, Craig and Jeanine Father and Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rosann C

We just had our wedding reception at Westbury Manor this past Sunday. When I first walked in the room it was breath taking! I couldn't believe what spectacular job they did! The room looked BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!! The staff, the food and the grounds are PHENOMENAL!!! The cocktail... Read More our, which took place outside, was spectacular! Working with Jerry was a pleasure! My bridal attendant and matre D (Phil) we're by our side all night long making sure everything was perfect! I can't express how happy and grateful I am to everyone at Westbury Manor for truly making our day beyond perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lyndsay W

The Westbury Manor staff was very professional and invaluable on the wedding day. We had both the ceremony and reception there, and the day was flawless and beautiful! The bridal attendant made sure my husband and I ate in between photo sessions and everything, she continuously... Read More fixed my train and veil, and worked with the maitre'd to make sure my husband and I didn't bump into each other before the ceremony. The venue price was a little pricier than we initially planned for, but it included a cake and a free night at a local hotel, and numerous menu options. We'd say it was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Julia H

Overall, I wish I had chosen somewhere else to have my wedding. Westbury is undoubtedly beautiful, and they promised us the world when we took a tour. Most of their promises were not met, and communication between staff was awful at best. The chef prepared his regular-menu... Read More food well, I was told, but when asked to get creative with some vegan ideas he shrugged and said he would 'have to figure it out' . His 'figuring it out' was the worst meal I have ever had. Being that we had about 20 guests who were vegan, which was well known to our event planner, I assumed that the staff would be knowledgeable about the food. I even went so far as to have to explain it to Melissa the planner, and she kept suggesting I just eat fish and eggs at our meeting; so I made it perfectly clear to her what we were expecting. I thought this would clear some things up for the wedding day. I was wrong. Tofu in the stir fry was confused with cheese because the person working that station was unaware/didn't know what tofu was. My gluten free vegan cake didn't get to my vegan or gluten free guests, as they were told it had dairy in it and 'probably wasn't gluten free'. My Celiac husband, who was GUARANTEED to get samosas he could eat was given samosas with wheat bread and was very, very ill the night of our wedding. The endless array of buffet that was promised was missing 3 MAJOR items that my parents were looking forward to. When I queried about whether an appetizer was vegan the woman serving me said "no, but its only a little bit of cheese, I won't tell anyone". I was APPALLED at their disrespect for my ethical choices, and the fact that they did not communicate this to any of their staff working my wedding. On top of this, it rained the evening of my wedding and I insisted on having pictures out in the garden. The maitre'd went so far as to make misogynistic comments to my husband about how he should control me and make the final decision. Oh, and they ran out of the one whiskey that I specifically asked for, because they only got one bottle of it! The list really could go on, and on, and on. Between them forgetting to email me back, sending my contract to the wrong email address, not giving me a tasting meeting until six weeks before the wedding (without enough time to try the items the chef had planned to prepare), forgetting to give me the information to set up a cake tasting until I pressed it, the staff giving my SEVERELY lactose intolerant friend cheese after she questioned them and my Celiac husband wheat, changing the menu we had agreed upon last minute (I asked for a puff pastry vegetable purse and got a stir fried rice paper roll that was 50% oil, AND our sorbet dessert flavors were completely different than agreed upon), not having ANY of the food labeled after I had made it abundantly clear that guests had severe allergies to nuts and dairy and were vegan, serving poor quality food like stale sushi, and making it hard to book my own photobooth and photographer because they wanted to get a commission on their own workers...I can't steer people far away enough from Westbury. Honestly the only good thing about this location is the fact that it is a very pretty area, and the layout of the rooms is comfortable. If anyone asked me, I would tell them to save the $120/person and go ANYWHERE else. On top of all of this, I did not get one single correspondence from them after the wedding. Not even a congratulations or hope you enjoyed it.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristen G

My now husband (ahh!) and I were married last weekend on April 15, 2017 at the Westbury Manor and it was amazing! Ian, our banquet manager was a sweet heart and so helpful from the moment we walked into Westbury Manor about a year ago to choose our venue. Food Food Food!... Read More There was tons of it! From cheeses, wine and champagne before our ceremony to the "To Go" bags of pretzels, Hot Cider and zeppoles at the end of the night! We had everything imaginable at our cocktail hour, a mozzarella-tomato-prosciutto salad when entering the manor room, followed by pasta pomodoro and then 7 choices for dinner! A delicious tartufo in addition to our wedding cake for dessert and finally a cordial bar at the end of the evening for some fun shots to ease our dancing feet pains away. Phil, our Maitre D' was wonderful as was Jackie our Bridal Attendant. So sweet! So attentive! They made sure that not only my husband and I were happy - but that everyone was enjoying our special day as much as us! We had our ceremony outside - which was great. 250 people plus our amazing Minister :) Inside for cocktail hour, our 250 guests were spread out among three rooms. The conservatory, which had a bar and cold dishes, the library which had comfortable seating and a bar, and the dining area where all of our hot appetizers were. They left the doors open so that people could also venture outside for even more seating - a bar was set up outside as well! Inside the manor room was gorgeous! Our flower arrangements/centerpieces from Pedestals looked amazing on Westbury Manors gold tablecloths with white napkins. The cake from Francescos was set up beautifully behind our Dais - which matched our flowers and overall colors of the Manor. EVERYONE loved our wedding - I heard many guests say that "this place is beautiful." They loved the gardens outside and how we pretty much had the entire mansion to ourselves - since they now only do one wedding at a time!' Overall, Thank you to Westbury Manor and their amazing staff!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Tiffany P

We just got married at The Westbury Manor this past Friday. This venue is Phenomenal! We wanted a mansion/castle type venue to fit our theme & The Manor was perfect from the start. Beautiful decor inside where you get that old world classy feel, & outside in the gardens, which... Read More are great for pics all year round. From the very beginning our event manager Mary was the best - supportive, immediate responses to all of my calls & emails, & honest as I brought my ideas to her through my planning. Everyone we dealt with - Melissa whom we arranged our menus & decor with, Linda Dinatale & Lana who worked with us the final week, our Maitre D Phil, Bridal Attendant Jackie, the wait staff & bartenders, the list goes on - were nothing but professional and kind, treating us like royalty!! And the food!! We're foodies so as much as we knew we loved The Manor, we still needed a tasting, and we were floored! Top Notch! The amount of food that you're offered with your contract is amazing. So many options!! Our gorgeous cake (from Francesco's Bakery) was included in our package, and we did a viennese hour with an unimaginable amount of desserts. As hard as I tried to keep everything in order, we had at least 10 cancellations up until 2 days prior, last minute cigar bar catastrophes, seating errors, but The Westbury Manor staff kept me calm through it all & made sure our vision was executed perfectly. We felt like family working with the staff here. Choosing The Westbury Manor as our venue was one of the best choices we made in our planning. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Catherine L

I loved the westbury manor.. they were so patient and accommodating. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Food was great and there was a lot of it. Linda, Melissa, Phil and Jackie thank you for giving us the best wedding ever!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Alyssa D

We had our wedding here on October 14 2016 And from the first meeting with had with Ian, until the end of our wedding each detail was carefully tended to in order to insure a perfect day, and it certainly was. The mansion is gorgeous and the grounds are just as beautiful. You... Read More feel like you are in other world when you are there. The food was great! Our guests had a choice of 7 entrees. Cocktail hour was above and beyond. My guests could not stop saying how great the food was. Everyone that we had dealt with for our wedding was nothing but accommodating, and always answered emails or phone calls quickly. Phil and Jackie were so great on the day of my wedding. I had candle wax dripped on my gown and they were able to get it out for me. Their service was superb. My husband and I can not thank this venue enough for the wonderful memories it has given us. We can not wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Faith F

We had our wedding here December 3rd and it was the absolute best day ever. Westbury Manor was amazingly attentive and made our weeks prior to the event so easy. The day of was even easier with our maitre d Philipe and my bridal attendant Jackie. Multiple guests complimented... Read More both of these workers on how great and attentive they were and we got compliments on the staff as a whole. We've had countless compliments on the decor of the manor for the holidays and the food and drinks were outrageous as well. As bride and groom we were treated like complete royalty and it made us so unbelievably happy for choosing such an amazing venue. There was not one thing we could complain about throughout our entire wedding process with Westbury Manor. We and our family and friends absolutely loved every minute of the Westbury Manor and thank them for being so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dina L

Absolutely LOVED my wedding at Westbury Manor! Excellent food, very organized and always happy to accommodate.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alisha P

I had my ceremony and reception at Westbury Manor and it was the best day ever. They let me change my mind about having outside cocktail hour since it was 70 out in OCT! I let them know a few hours before ceremony started and it was no problem. They made sure i was well taken... Read More care of throughout the entire process and the night of my wedding they did everything they could to make me happy. When my florist messed up they came and fixed it without me knowing, They went above and beyond!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bonnie C

Best venue ever! When we were planning our wedding one and a half years ago, our top 3 priorities were: Food, Music, and Price. We chose Westbury Manor because it met 2 of these 3: Food and Price. Food was more delicious than your average wedding hall food. It was also abundant,... Read More which pleased all our guests. Price wise it was very reasonable for what you get. For the day off, our Maitre D (George) and Bridal Attendant (Ayersha) were very professional and sweet. They kept everything on-schedule, us fed, and helped us whenever we needed them. I am so glad we went with WM. We felt so well taken care of. Note: We had approximately 220 people at our wedding. It looked like a tight fit for some of our guests once everyone started lining up for the Photobooth. Something to consider for those with a larger guest count. It worked out for us because almost everyone was on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren K

I thought that looking at possible venues for my wedding this coming August would be difficult, but as soon as I walked into Westbury Manor, I knew that I had found the place that I wanted to have my special day. After receiving a complimentary breakfast, I met with Linda. She... Read More not only was insightful, but answered all my questions. She was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in finding ways to work with me and my fiance to help make our day as memorable and as detailed as we would want it to be. Not to mention the grounds are beautiful! Everyone that we have met so far at the Westbury Manor have been warm, friendly and accommodating. Although our wedding is still months away, I know that everyone at Westbury Manor will help to make it a day we will never forget! I'm sure I'll have a great review to write about Westbury Manor after our special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ada M

Everyone was fantastic at Westbury Manor, from planning and preparation with Mary to enjoying our wedding with George and Samantha. The venue itself was gorgeous with a beautiful space for our outdoor cocktail party. Any hiccups along the way were not noticed as the staff kept... Read More everything running smoothly. We were recently invited to a friend's wedding at Westbury Manor and we can't wait to get back and enjoy the charms of this spectacular wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Paula B

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to use Westbury Manor for our ceremony and reception. From the start of the day when we arrived in the morning, we were greeted with an attentive staff and a personalized feeling. Phil, the maitre d and Ayesha, the... Read More bridal attendant, provided impeccable service. It was as if they anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them. And THE FOOD! The food is incredible. I've been to a few weddings in my time and the food here was BY FAR the best I've ever had. The cocktail hour menu is extensive as well. After speaking to our guests, it was clear that they agreed! Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I would HIGHLY recommend the staff at Westbury Manor to anyone getting married in the area. What a lovely time!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Yaniris S

BOOKING WESTBURY MANOR FOR OUR BIG DAY WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. FROM THE FIRST MEETING WITH MARY TO THE FINAL GOODBYES OF THE NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. MARY WAS FABULOUS AND ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION WE HAD ALONG THE WAY. GARY [WESTBURY MANOR FLORISTS]... Read More WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH AND OUT DID HIMSELF WITH THE DECOR OF THE ROOM. EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER AT THE MANOR WAS SUPERIOR WITH ACCOMMODATING GUESTS AND IT IS NO SECRET THEIR SERVICE IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE THEM FOR THE SPECIAL MOMENTS IN LIFE [NOT TO MENTION THE BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS]. WE REALLY WANT TO THANK WALTER AND EVELYN. THEY WERE THERE TO GUIDE US AND HELPED US TO TRULY ENJOY EVERY BEAUTIFUL MOMENT OF OUR DAY. NO MATTER WHAT WE NEEDED THEY WERE ON TOP OF IT. EACH AND EVERY PERSON WE WORKED WITH DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO MAKE SURE WE WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND THAT OUR WEDDING PROCESS WAS SEAMLESS AND FUN. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE FREQUENT GUESTS AT THE MANOR. THANK YOU!!!