Make the Manor Yours

The Westbury Manor offers classic "Gold Coast" elegance with a refined, exquisite atmosphere, the ideal setting for the wedding of your dreams. At The Manor, we can assure one wedding at a time so you can truly Make the Manor Your Own. You and your guests can wander in the beautifully landscaped, 5-acre garden the perfect backdrop for unforgettable photographs. Enjoy a sun-drenched cocktail hour in our conservatory where you can sip champagne, laugh, and reminisce. Continue the night with a delicious made-to-order meal in our elegant dining room, sure to leave your loved ones speechless. The Manor is owner-operated and detail-oriented, ensuring comfort to you and your guests. We have also introduced our new Wedding Planner App, exclusive to The Manor, allowing for a seamless day.

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

1100 Jericho Tpke, Westbury, NY (516) 333-7117

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lyndsay W

The Westbury Manor staff was very professional and invaluable on the wedding day. We had both the ceremony and reception there, and the day was flawless and beautiful! The bridal attendant made sure my husband and I ate in between photo sessions and everything, she continuously... Read More fixed my train and veil, and worked with the maitre'd to make sure my husband and I didn't bump into each other before the ceremony. The venue price was a little pricier than we initially planned for, but it included a cake and a free night at a local hotel, and numerous menu options. We'd say it was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Tiffany P

We just got married at The Westbury Manor this past Friday. This venue is Phenomenal! We wanted a mansion/castle type venue to fit our theme & The Manor was perfect from the start. Beautiful decor inside where you get that old world classy feel, & outside in the gardens, which... Read More are great for pics all year round. From the very beginning our event manager Mary was the best - supportive, immediate responses to all of my calls & emails, & honest as I brought my ideas to her through my planning. Everyone we dealt with - Melissa whom we arranged our menus & decor with, Linda Dinatale & Lana who worked with us the final week, our Maitre D Phil, Bridal Attendant Jackie, the wait staff & bartenders, the list goes on - were nothing but professional and kind, treating us like royalty!! And the food!! We're foodies so as much as we knew we loved The Manor, we still needed a tasting, and we were floored! Top Notch! The amount of food that you're offered with your contract is amazing. So many options!! Our gorgeous cake (from Francesco's Bakery) was included in our package, and we did a viennese hour with an unimaginable amount of desserts. As hard as I tried to keep everything in order, we had at least 10 cancellations up until 2 days prior, last minute cigar bar catastrophes, seating errors, but The Westbury Manor staff kept me calm through it all & made sure our vision was executed perfectly. We felt like family working with the staff here. Choosing The Westbury Manor as our venue was one of the best choices we made in our planning. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Catherine L

I loved the westbury manor.. they were so patient and accommodating. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Food was great and there was a lot of it. Linda, Melissa, Phil and Jackie thank you for giving us the best wedding ever!!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Julia H

Overall, I wish I had chosen somewhere else to have my wedding. Westbury is undoubtedly beautiful, and they promised us the world when we took a tour. Most of their promises were not met, and communication between staff was awful at best. The chef prepared his regular-menu... Read More food well, I was told, but when asked to get creative with some vegan ideas he shrugged and said he would 'have to figure it out' . His 'figuring it out' was the worst meal I have ever had. Being that we had about 20 guests who were vegan, which was well known to our event planner, I assumed that the staff would be knowledgeable about the food. I even went so far as to have to explain it to Melissa the planner, and she kept suggesting I just eat fish and eggs at our meeting; so I made it perfectly clear to her what we were expecting. I thought this would clear some things up for the wedding day. I was wrong. Tofu in the stir fry was confused with cheese because the person working that station was unaware/didn't know what tofu was. My gluten free vegan cake didn't get to my vegan or gluten free guests, as they were told it had dairy in it and 'probably wasn't gluten free'. My Celiac husband, who was GUARANTEED to get samosas he could eat was given samosas with wheat bread and was very, very ill the night of our wedding. The endless array of buffet that was promised was missing 3 MAJOR items that my parents were looking forward to. When I queried about whether an appetizer was vegan the woman serving me said "no, but its only a little bit of cheese, I won't tell anyone". I was APPALLED at their disrespect for my ethical choices, and the fact that they did not communicate this to any of their staff working my wedding. On top of this, it rained the evening of my wedding and I insisted on having pictures out in the garden. The maitre'd went so far as to make misogynistic comments to my husband about how he should control me and make the final decision. Oh, and they ran out of the one whiskey that I specifically asked for, because they only got one bottle of it! The list really could go on, and on, and on. Between them forgetting to email me back, sending my contract to the wrong email address, not giving me a tasting meeting until six weeks before the wedding (without enough time to try the items the chef had planned to prepare), forgetting to give me the information to set up a cake tasting until I pressed it, the staff giving my SEVERELY lactose intolerant friend cheese after she questioned them and my Celiac husband wheat, changing the menu we had agreed upon last minute (I asked for a puff pastry vegetable purse and got a stir fried rice paper roll that was 50% oil, AND our sorbet dessert flavors were completely different than agreed upon), not having ANY of the food labeled after I had made it abundantly clear that guests had severe allergies to nuts and dairy and were vegan, serving poor quality food like stale sushi, and making it hard to book my own photobooth and photographer because they wanted to get a commission on their own workers...I can't steer people far away enough from Westbury. Honestly the only good thing about this location is the fact that it is a very pretty area, and the layout of the rooms is comfortable. If anyone asked me, I would tell them to save the $120/person and go ANYWHERE else. On top of all of this, I did not get one single correspondence from them after the wedding. Not even a congratulations or hope you enjoyed it.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristen G

My now husband (ahh!) and I were married last weekend on April 15, 2017 at the Westbury Manor and it was amazing! Ian, our banquet manager was a sweet heart and so helpful from the moment we walked into Westbury Manor about a year ago to choose our venue. Food Food Food!... Read More There was tons of it! From cheeses, wine and champagne before our ceremony to the "To Go" bags of pretzels, Hot Cider and zeppoles at the end of the night! We had everything imaginable at our cocktail hour, a mozzarella-tomato-prosciutto salad when entering the manor room, followed by pasta pomodoro and then 7 choices for dinner! A delicious tartufo in addition to our wedding cake for dessert and finally a cordial bar at the end of the evening for some fun shots to ease our dancing feet pains away. Phil, our Maitre D' was wonderful as was Jackie our Bridal Attendant. So sweet! So attentive! They made sure that not only my husband and I were happy - but that everyone was enjoying our special day as much as us! We had our ceremony outside - which was great. 250 people plus our amazing Minister :) Inside for cocktail hour, our 250 guests were spread out among three rooms. The conservatory, which had a bar and cold dishes, the library which had comfortable seating and a bar, and the dining area where all of our hot appetizers were. They left the doors open so that people could also venture outside for even more seating - a bar was set up outside as well! Inside the manor room was gorgeous! Our flower arrangements/centerpieces from Pedestals looked amazing on Westbury Manors gold tablecloths with white napkins. The cake from Francescos was set up beautifully behind our Dais - which matched our flowers and overall colors of the Manor. EVERYONE loved our wedding - I heard many guests say that "this place is beautiful." They loved the gardens outside and how we pretty much had the entire mansion to ourselves - since they now only do one wedding at a time!' Overall, Thank you to Westbury Manor and their amazing staff!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Alyssa D

We had our wedding here on October 14 2016 And from the first meeting with had with Ian, until the end of our wedding each detail was carefully tended to in order to insure a perfect day, and it certainly was. The mansion is gorgeous and the grounds are just as beautiful. You... Read More feel like you are in other world when you are there. The food was great! Our guests had a choice of 7 entrees. Cocktail hour was above and beyond. My guests could not stop saying how great the food was. Everyone that we had dealt with for our wedding was nothing but accommodating, and always answered emails or phone calls quickly. Phil and Jackie were so great on the day of my wedding. I had candle wax dripped on my gown and they were able to get it out for me. Their service was superb. My husband and I can not thank this venue enough for the wonderful memories it has given us. We can not wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Faith F

We had our wedding here December 3rd and it was the absolute best day ever. Westbury Manor was amazingly attentive and made our weeks prior to the event so easy. The day of was even easier with our maitre d Philipe and my bridal attendant Jackie. Multiple guests complimented... Read More both of these workers on how great and attentive they were and we got compliments on the staff as a whole. We've had countless compliments on the decor of the manor for the holidays and the food and drinks were outrageous as well. As bride and groom we were treated like complete royalty and it made us so unbelievably happy for choosing such an amazing venue. There was not one thing we could complain about throughout our entire wedding process with Westbury Manor. We and our family and friends absolutely loved every minute of the Westbury Manor and thank them for being so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dina L

Absolutely LOVED my wedding at Westbury Manor! Excellent food, very organized and always happy to accommodate.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bonnie C

Best venue ever! When we were planning our wedding one and a half years ago, our top 3 priorities were: Food, Music, and Price. We chose Westbury Manor because it met 2 of these 3: Food and Price. Food was more delicious than your average wedding hall food. It was also abundant,... Read More which pleased all our guests. Price wise it was very reasonable for what you get. For the day off, our Maitre D (George) and Bridal Attendant (Ayersha) were very professional and sweet. They kept everything on-schedule, us fed, and helped us whenever we needed them. I am so glad we went with WM. We felt so well taken care of. Note: We had approximately 220 people at our wedding. It looked like a tight fit for some of our guests once everyone started lining up for the Photobooth. Something to consider for those with a larger guest count. It worked out for us because almost everyone was on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren K

I thought that looking at possible venues for my wedding this coming August would be difficult, but as soon as I walked into Westbury Manor, I knew that I had found the place that I wanted to have my special day. After receiving a complimentary breakfast, I met with Linda. She... Read More not only was insightful, but answered all my questions. She was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in finding ways to work with me and my fiance to help make our day as memorable and as detailed as we would want it to be. Not to mention the grounds are beautiful! Everyone that we have met so far at the Westbury Manor have been warm, friendly and accommodating. Although our wedding is still months away, I know that everyone at Westbury Manor will help to make it a day we will never forget! I'm sure I'll have a great review to write about Westbury Manor after our special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ada M

Everyone was fantastic at Westbury Manor, from planning and preparation with Mary to enjoying our wedding with George and Samantha. The venue itself was gorgeous with a beautiful space for our outdoor cocktail party. Any hiccups along the way were not noticed as the staff kept... Read More everything running smoothly. We were recently invited to a friend's wedding at Westbury Manor and we can't wait to get back and enjoy the charms of this spectacular wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Paula B

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to use Westbury Manor for our ceremony and reception. From the start of the day when we arrived in the morning, we were greeted with an attentive staff and a personalized feeling. Phil, the maitre d and Ayesha, the... Read More bridal attendant, provided impeccable service. It was as if they anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them. And THE FOOD! The food is incredible. I've been to a few weddings in my time and the food here was BY FAR the best I've ever had. The cocktail hour menu is extensive as well. After speaking to our guests, it was clear that they agreed! Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I would HIGHLY recommend the staff at Westbury Manor to anyone getting married in the area. What a lovely time!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Yaniris S

BOOKING WESTBURY MANOR FOR OUR BIG DAY WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. FROM THE FIRST MEETING WITH MARY TO THE FINAL GOODBYES OF THE NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. MARY WAS FABULOUS AND ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION WE HAD ALONG THE WAY. GARY [WESTBURY MANOR FLORISTS]... Read More WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH AND OUT DID HIMSELF WITH THE DECOR OF THE ROOM. EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER AT THE MANOR WAS SUPERIOR WITH ACCOMMODATING GUESTS AND IT IS NO SECRET THEIR SERVICE IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE THEM FOR THE SPECIAL MOMENTS IN LIFE [NOT TO MENTION THE BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS]. WE REALLY WANT TO THANK WALTER AND EVELYN. THEY WERE THERE TO GUIDE US AND HELPED US TO TRULY ENJOY EVERY BEAUTIFUL MOMENT OF OUR DAY. NO MATTER WHAT WE NEEDED THEY WERE ON TOP OF IT. EACH AND EVERY PERSON WE WORKED WITH DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO MAKE SURE WE WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND THAT OUR WEDDING PROCESS WAS SEAMLESS AND FUN. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE FREQUENT GUESTS AT THE MANOR. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jasmine P

Our wedding was September 23rd (evening wedding). My husband and I rarely write reviews but for this Venue it was a must! The grounds are beautiful even at night. The food is exquisite, people always say wedding guest never remember food but they surely will here. It has a very... Read More classic ambiance but still very well kept. Jessica was my Bridal attendant. She was simply amazing, every time I needed something she was right there behind me ready to help. Phil was our maitre'd and honestly my wedding would have been a mess without him. From the moment I drove in they to the second we left at the end of the night they were there. Phil had everything under control and made it his business to make sure we were okay, from always having a drink on our table to making sure we were able to eat. Our bartender was also the talk of the event, he was super friendly and knew everyones drink and had it ready before they could even say a word. The Westbury Manor aside from being beautiful has an amazing staff. They truly made our special day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nardin S

I was super lucky to find out about the Westbury Manor because it was the best experience ever. Mary B. was wonderful and super nice, she helped me in every detail and I felt as if she was one of my family. Thanks to her and Walter the MaitreD', my engagement party was perfect... Read More in every way, the food was amazing, my guests had a wonderful time and everything was just as I imagined and planned it to be. I cant thank the Westbury Manor team enough and highly recommend it to anyone who wants their dream event to come true.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Anthony C

My husband & I booked Westbury Manor for our Wedding Ceremony & Reception that took place on 9.17.16, and we couldn't be happier that we did! From the very beginning when we first started wedding planning, they were very organized and kept us on my schedule. Linda & Melissa... Read More answered any questions we had leading up to our big day, and were flexible with our schedule when it came to appointments (as we live out of state). We also decided to have Gary, the florist at WM, arrange our centerpieces using teapots that we supplied. He was very accommodating and really executed what we had envisioned. Our wedding day couldn't have been any more perfect! Everything was set up the exact way we had requested and there wasn't one item out of place. The staff at Westbury Manor went above & beyond to ensure we would have the most beautiful wedding day that we would never forget! My wedding attendant Gianna was simply the best! She was there for me everyone second of the night when I needed something, and George our Maitre'd was wonderful! He kept the entire day running smoothly & flawlessly. Even after the wedding was over, my husband & I went to pick up some items the next day, and everyone still greeted us with smiling faces and gave us a huge hugs as if we had never left. My experience at Westbury Manor is one I will never forget. Thank you for EXCEEDING OUR EXPECTATIONS and giving us the best wedding day ever!!
Love, Laina & Anthony Crisafulli

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jennifer B

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at westbury manor on June 12th! We booked our wedding with Mary b. And she was awesome and understood everything we wanted! The day of our wedding we had Phil as our maitre d and he was AMAZING! I can't say thank you enough to him for... Read More making our day go so smoothly and awesome! We can't wait to come back to westbury manor for all of the beautiful gardens and the fantastic food! Our guests still rave about the food!!! Thank you all again formaking our wedding unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Justin S

Working with WM to plan our wedding was so easy and they were super professional. They took amazing care of us on the night of as well. Kayla and Phillipe made sure that we never had to lift a finger for anything , including drinks. The food was amazing and my guests are still... Read More raving about this venue.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Julia L

Where do I begin? The manor and gardens are gorgeous. Perfect setting for our Renaissance wedding. All of the staff was so helpful and did everything in their power to make our day perfect. We were initially having our cocktail hour outside in the gardens but when there were... Read More thunderstorms during our ceremony, we thought we would be stuck inside...but when the storms cleared up they moved everything back outside just before the guests showed up! Also, the food is incredible. All my relatives are still talking about it....two months later. I cannot reccomend this place enough!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 OLGA M

My husband and I just got married at Westbury Manor last weekend. Words can’t begin to describe how perfect everything was and how great everyone at the Manor is. Westbury Manor was only the third (and last) place we saw when scouting for venues for our wedding. From the... Read More moment I saw the place, I knew it was special. When we first walked in through the doors inside, we were immediately greeted by many smiling faces. It was the same every single time we ever walked through those doors. The people that work there all say hello to you and try to make you feel as comfortable and welcome as possible. The entire place is so beautiful and picture-perfect, too, with fountains, little ponds, garden paths, and a beautiful interior. I was a very DIY bride and Westbury allowed me to do things as I wanted. I should mention that if I didn’t do any of this, Westbury would have done everything themselves - they print the menus, the place cards, even give you printed directions to the venue to include with your invites, and set up the ceremony space with beautiful white floral arrangements all at no extra cost. Throughout the planning process, I communicated with the owner Jerry and manager Melissa the most, and they were always extremely responsive and helpful. They make everything easy and even give you a wedding checklist online that you can follow. On the day of my wedding, my parents got to the venue really early and told me that everything was already set up and waiting for them. My maitre’d, Joe, and my bridal attendant, Evelyn, along with all of the workers at Westbury were so accommodating and ready to help in any way they could. They brought my parents some coffee while they waited and were extremely professional and friendly with everyone. They made everything easy and relaxed. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. The ceremony was beautifully set up, the cocktail hour was incredible, every one of our guests keeps telling us how amazing all of the food was. Evelyn even set up 2 plates for us of all of the foods from cocktail hour so we could sit down and eat at the library while everyone was mingling. The food was absolutely delicious. The dinner was amazing as well. I love how Westbury gives guests a choice of about 8 dishes to choose from, all of which are great. Finally, the Viennese tables were one of the best parts of the night. I had no idea beforehand that they would be set up outdoors for us, which was such a great idea. It was a beautiful summer night and it was so wonderful to sit outdoors with desserts after dinner. No one wanted to come back inside after this! My husband and I even got a walk through of the Viennese tables setup before they let guests out, which was a real treat. After the party was over, Westbury very efficiently packed up all of my things and even gave us 5 big boxes of cookies, cannoli, and our cake, to take home with us! Thank you everyone at Westbury Manor for making our wedding magical and perfect!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brittany

There are sooo many great and fantastic things about Westbury Manor that it'll be too long of a list to name all on here! My husband and I got married here April 8th of this year! From day one of planning they are always available with any concerns you may have and worked with... Read More us well since we were planning from VA. The food was fantastic and the way they set up all my DIY décor was like they were living in my mind! It was absolutely perfect! Beyond the stunning landscapes and the excellent food the thing that my husband I absolutely loved was our Bridal Attendant and Matre D. Mostly our bridal attendant Jackie. She was there for me with anything I needed before I could even ask. Fixing my bustle a million times that night from all the dancing and making sure I always had a drink in my hand ;). But she was the ultimate hero during the outdoor photos when we did the lift picture my husband's metals from his uniform actually punctured my shoulder. With all the screaming from the bridesmaids noticing the blood it was caos. But Jackie calmly walked over had me turn around, covered the dress, wiped off the blood and bandaged me up and got me right back to picture taking!! Westbury Manor you did a superb job! We even got to take a picture with the peacocks outside!! Thank you for the leftover food as well! It was a great 3 am dinner for my husband and I once all the festivities were through!!! Thank you so much for everything you did and making my wedding a dream come true!!! Love, The McPartlands <3

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Pamela M

We had our wedding at Westbury Manor and couldn't have been happier. From our first meeting right through the wedding, everyone at Westbury Manor was warm, friendly, and made the process so pleasant. We felt that everyone went out of their way to make our wedding special and we... Read More are so grateful. The venue is gorgeous and we are thrilled that we and our guests were able to get some pictures with the magnificent peacocks!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Debbie M

As we arrived at Westbury Manor, we felt something special as my husband & I drove in and saw the grounds. We felt as though this could be the one. We met with Mary who walked us through the property & sat with us to go over all the details. We quickly fell in love with... Read More everything. From the grounds to the menu items it was everything we ever dreamed of. On our wedding day everything turned out great even more than we dreamt. The food was amazing. Our Maitre D & Bridal Attendant were great. I highly recommend Westbury Manor!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 bristal w

What a joyous venue. They treat you like royalty. Neat clean, manicured in every way. Mr Scotto was a true professional in every way. Food was so delectable and creative. They recommended pro line and they were so on target and the flowers by Jack Roses were so fresh and... Read More abundant. Nice to work and made us so happy and we recommend Westbury Manor to eveyone

Best Part of My Wedding.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Laura B

We worked with Mary B. to book our wedding at Westbury Manor. We are very budget conscious, and originally wanted to have a long engagement to save up. She presented us with a ton of options, and was able to work with us to actually have a short engagement and get married this... Read More past Halloween. She was very patient and supportive during our wedding planning process. Melissa was our finalizer rep and helped us finalize every last detail, while offering suggestions to make our wedding the best it could be. George was our maître d’ and he was great. He kept everyone on task without being pushy, and we became close with him as the day went on. He felt like a good friend by the time we said good bye to him at the end of the day. Camila was my bridal attendant, and she was very sweet throughout the day and very helpful and non-judgmental during the somewhat awkward bathroom trips I had to take with my dress. As for the environment as a whole, everything was perfect. I had zero doubts as the day went on, and everyone in the bridal party, and many of the guests were complementing how smooth it went, how great the food was, and how beautiful the event space was on the inside and out. Bottom line: Westbury Manor is an amazingly beautiful place to have an event, and you can rest assured that you will be taken care of as if you are royalty. I will be highly recommending this venue to anyone who will listen to me rave about it.