Wedding Venue in the Texas Hill Country

Western Sky Wedding & Event Venue is the ideal location to host your wedding, located on the grounds of Tejas Rodeo Company in Bulverde, Texas. Western Sky offers the aesthetic beauty of outdoor events with the conveniences of superior indoor facilities. Set on 71 exquisitely landscaped acreage with easy access to our onsite Bed and Breakfasts Lodging or nearby hotels for out-of-town guests, our venues can accommodate events large or small.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

315 Obst Rd, Bulverde, TX (830) 980-2226

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Hannah O

Beautiful, elegant, & rustic; a hidden gem north of San Antonio. Western Sky is a beautiful location, we hosted our reception here and everything was great! We were able to set up and get ready on site in their wonderful bridal suite. They made sure we had everything we needed... Read More which was minimal because the decor is already so great! The only decorations we needed were centerpieces, table cloths, frames, and cake stands. My favorite additions currently are the big heavy wooden tables and the fabric tied to the ceiling and chandeliers. The guests loved the location and we were even able to go to attend the rodeo dance at Tejas after the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Marie B

How do you write a review when words won't describe how wonderful our wedding and experience at Western Sky was. From the very first tour to the end of our blissfull night we had a great experience. Tom was our coordinator and was with us every step of the way from planning the... Read More littlest of details to reminding us of a deadline and things we hadn't even thought of yet. We were calm and ready for the big day knowing that everything was taken care of. It is a beautiful venue with something to offer everyone. From the longhorns when you pull up, to the striking building and beautiful grounds we were spoiled to have this site. The food was delicious, the drinks cold and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Western Sky for making our most important day stunning, easy, affordable, and memorable. The staff is professional, timely to respond, courtious, flexible, and honest. Western sky worked with all our vendors to make the day go without a hitch. Would reccommend this site for any wedding, party or celebration!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Monica M

Where to begin? Tejas Rodeo Company just opened a new venue called Western Sky Tejas. I was the first wedding there! What an amazing experience! From the owners to the managers, food service staff and bartenders, even the clean up crew, through and through the most caring,... Read More genuine, and accommodating people! My day was PERFECT! When I arrived, they had snacks and champagne in the bridal room, (yes, bridal room, not some closet or bathroom, an actual beautifully designed room!), the grooms ROOM was the same with beer and a meat tray, I thought, "wow, this is perfect!". The venue is so beautifully designed! The Bridal Suite has tables and mirrors for all your ladies, and a special mirrored room for the bride. The Grooms Room, has leather furniture and with a cute bar table. The Bar had a rustic Chuck wagon that adds a great focal point to the western themed open and spacious venue. The outside is breathtaking. That's where I got married. I know what you're thinking, "outside, in south Texas, in JULY!?". Hot, right? No, the way the venue is set up, the sun hides behind the building providing enough shade for you and your guests to be comfortably in the shade by 7. I had my wedding at 6, which put us in the "spotlight", with the sun setting on us! It was beautiful! The bridge over the lazy river and gazebo make an excellent backdrop for wedding pictures. Kelly, the venue manager, was so accommodating! She knew I was going back and fourth with having the wedding outside or inside even to the day of the wedding, and planned both, just incase I changed my mind at the last minuet. She communicated everything with me. From chairs, food, set up, to clean up and every detail in-between. We had Tejas, cater our wedding and the final decision wasn't only based on the amazing food, it was based on the catering manager Todd! What a sweetheart, he was there with Kelly every step of the way making sure everything was perfect! When we went to our tasting and meet him, we were floored with his genuine hospitality and passion for his business and food! The food was incredible, and all of my guests were pleased and couldn't wait to tell me, "you are so beautiful and this food is amazing!" I can't say enough about my experience with the Tejas Rodeo staff! WOW! I HIGHLY recommend getting married in such a special place!

Meet The Director of Sales