Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

898 State Rte 122, Constable, NY (518) 483-0696

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Alena C

Bernie did an amazing job, and we still have guests telling us how much they enjoyed the music at the wedding! He was so kind and accommodating of our requests, but he was also very knowledgeable about length of songs, set up, etc. and so was incredibly helpful. Bernie created a... Read More great mix of songs during the reception and was a fantastic MC. He coordinated with our wedding planner and helped everything go off without a hitch. I would recommend him for any and all events!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Karisa S

Outstanding job, very professional and accommodating to requests.

Affordable and Accommodating

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kathryn Q

Bernie was great. He was super flexible with all the details. Bernie was great about getting back to me via email (we had a destination wedding) and was very organized. Bernie kept the party going and was super affordable. Thanks to Bernie, he took the worry out of some of... Read More my wedding planning.

The Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Christine S

Bernie Brown was excellent to work with! He was detailed and organized! Bernie drove over an hour on his vacation to meet with us at our venue and plan our reception. He chose the best songs, when to play them and provide awesome lighting and a projection of our names and... Read More date on the dance floor. I would choose him all over again!