Whipped Bakeshop

$$

636 Belgrade Street, Philadelphia, PA

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Sarah H

We had cupcakes at our wedding along with a cake (not from This bakery) The cupcakes were super cute, most were very dense cake. There were a few that I thought were odd flavor combinations (lavender butter icing). The red velvet and chocolate cupcakes were my favorite! I will be visiting here again for cupcakes!

Best cupcakes in Philly!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Yuhong X

Very very professional and helpful with the decision making. However, the one disappointment was with the cupcake stand. It wasn't as the website showed which was a acrylic clear stand. What came was a nice cardboard one. It still looked classy but the one on the website would have been stellar. Even that being said, they did a fantastic job!

DO IT.

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Mary Z

Holy f’ing crap, I am so happy I went with Whipped for our wedding cupcakes. The service was excellent and they clearly care deeply about making customers happy. And oh, we were very happy together, those cupcakes and I. We ordered four flavors: Vanilla, red velvet w/ buttercream, chocolate peanut butter, and carrot cake. The first three were all my favorites, and I plan on finding an excuse to order them for family parties from now on. I’m not even a big cake person, but these were phenomenal. After the wedding, we froze some so we could eat them throughout the next week or so. They all kept beautifully and were somehow still moist when we thawed them out. AMAZING. They came to set up the cupcakes and our venue loved them, even though they had never worked together before. Everything was done perfectly and well in advance. We had nothing to worry about. Definitely suggest them!

Good cakes

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Laura S

People loved the carrot cake cupcakes we ordered! They were snatched up so quickly that we barely got to try one. I would say that the chocolate icing was not so great. I prefer their old fashioned icing to the whipped stuff--it was sweet and it felt like cool whip. I know people want to have a chocolate cake at their wedding, but I would skip this one and opt for their banana or carrot instead, they were moist and gone first.

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Laura B

I've been a fan of Whipped Bakeshop since they opened. Everything they bake is absolutely delicious and artfully beautiful. I have had their cakes at many parties and it always leaves all the guests raving about the cake and wanting more. Not only was the cake exactly what we wanted, a simple beautiful garden themed cake but, amazing. The guests all raved about the cake, even the caterer commented that it was the best wedding cake he ever had. I highly recommend Whipped Bakeshop, for your wedding. It will be memorable just like the day should be.

Send Email