White Arbor Bridal & Formals

Greater Ann Arbor Area, MI

Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaids dresses & Tuxedo's!

The most up-to-date bridal fashions at competitive prices with exceptional customer service. We continually shop the latest designs to ensure our brides have the greatest and most recent selection of quality bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories from which to choose.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

6877 State Road, Suite B, Greater Ann Arbor Area, MI (734) 470-6805

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kelsey S

From the moment I walked in the door I was treated like a queen! Diane made my experience really special! I had the opportunity to try on tons of dresses and I loved that she helped me step out of my comfort zone to find my perfect dress. I tried on every style imaginable! The... Read More whole experience was a blast! I ended up finding my dress just within my budget and a beautiful veil to go with it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Bryant H

I had an even better experience than I hoped for when I went to White Arbor! My mom, my sister, and sister in law had left the first shop empty handed and when we came to White Arbor I knew I had found the place I was going to find my dress. The consultant we worked with asked... Read More about my budget and actually listened and only brought dresses that were within my budget. She was only helping me and really paid attention to what I wanted. It was perfect. She clipped the dress where it was needed and I walked out to the pedestal and l took one look at myself and started crying. I found my dress! I also found my veil, jewelry, a belt to match my dress, and ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there. We received a discount because I had bought my dress there. Go here if you want an awesome personal experience and to stay within your budget. Diana and Tracy were so helpful every time I called.

Amazing Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Rebecca T

I looked around at about five different shops for THE dress, but came up empty handed. Tracey was the person that I worked with each time I was in the salon and it was beyond amazing. She was so personable, kind, extremely knowledge, and accommodating. She gave me many little... Read More tips and tricks for trying on dresses and for the night of the wedding. They have a small salon, but they have many dresses of varying designs to choose form. Their prices are very reasonable and I loved everything about my experience! I am so happy!! I highly suggest this location! Also the actual studio is so elegant and beautiful! I am so impressed with this place!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Katelynn H

Really amazing! Chelsea listened and picked a few dresses, the first one she put me in was PERFECT! She made it easy and fun!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Katie O

Loved, loved, loved my experience with all the ladies of White Arbor Bridal and Formals! My wedding was July 16, 2016 and my dress was perfect! I first met the gals at a Bridal Show in Novi (January 2015) and quickly booked an appointment (February 2015). I went just to look... Read More with my maid-of-honor. I didn't really know what I wanted, to I got to try a few different dresses I picked out. I thought I got it down to 2 that I really liked and said I wanted to come back with my mom. My follow up appointment was just as wonderful (April 2015) and this time I had my mom, two little sisters, sister-in-law-to-be, and mother-in-law-to-be! I ended up choosing a different dress than the ones I came to choose between! I got my dresses ordered with an initial deposit and got all set with a payment plan! My dress was due to arrive between Christmas and New Years (2015) but it ended up coming early - mid July! I was so excited! It came in a little too short, but the ladies were great about making sure we could alter it to make it longer - luckily my dress had a lot of lace that could be shifted down! Since it was ordered that length, they paid for that alteration. I also paid for a storage fee and I am so happy I did! Since my dress was there a YEAR in advance I didn't want to try and hide it from my fiancé that long, also trying to keep pet hair or other disasters from happening gave me anxiety! Instead they kept it safe and sound at the salon until the day before the wedding! It was steamed and ready to go when I picked it up! Also, while it was stored, I got to visit it as much as I wanted and tried it on multiple times to make sure I didn't change sizes! Go see them!

2016-08-05T15:39:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words! We love to be part of a Bride's story and share in her perfect day. We truly appreciate you taking the time to help us stand out. We really do take it to heart. All the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kristen K

A couple of my bridesmaids, my mother and I visited White Arbor this past weekend in search of bridesmaids dresses and I regret to report that our experience was the worst that I’ve encountered with any vendor since being engaged. Despite having an appointment, we were barely... Read More greeted upon arrival. Rather than asking anything about my wedding – date, number of bridesmaids, colors, style, etc. we were directed to a wall of dresses to sift through without any assistance. Once we had selected a couple of styles for the girls to try, the original sales associate was never to be seen again. Instead, a second woman hovered awkwardly across the store and barely spoke to us. The girls received no help getting into the gowns, no expertise about the designers, what our color/fabric options were, etc. We were on our own. Luckily I was exceptionally unimpressed with the cheap-looking dress selection as I had no desire to give them a penny of my business. We spent a total of 13 minutes in the salon and honestly couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I was embarrassed that I had made an appointment there - my bridesmaids and my mother were horrified and I would warn any bride to take her business elsewhere.

2016-07-01T10:13:00 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you feel your experience wasn't a positive one. The person that met you at the door and greeted you is not a consultant. She is a receptionist and it's her job to greet, direct you to the dresses and tell your consultant you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Candice E

I am thoroughly impressed with the service I received at White Arbor. Diana was so patient and helpful giving feedback on the dresses and helping find a dress that flattered by body type. I went in with the intent of just looking around and she was not pushy at all when I left... Read More the shop with purchasing a dress. I returned about a month later and purchased my dress. Again, Diana was super helpful finding the perfect accessories to go with my dress. Overall great experience.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Sarah L

Very helpful! Found my dress in under an hour! They ladies were very attentive, helpful and listened to what I was looking for. They even picked out my dress. They stuck to the budget we laid out and it was very helpful that they only carry wedding dressed that are under $2000.... Read More Took my bridesmaids there and they got 10% off their dresses. They had several options to choose from. Highly suggest to other brides for at least a place to start, they had several lines and options and different kinds of dressed for you!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Disaster. Great selection-nice clerk. Ended there. Dresses came in-too short and/or too tight. The shop had done the measurements. Girls voiced conerns-blamed for choosing that style. Girls signed a piece of paper saying picked up-not knowing that meant nothing would be... Read More done. So out $1000 and have no dresses. Went to David's Bridal-found almost identical dress for half the price. Stay away.

2016-06-21T13:34:21 Response from the vendor

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Katherine P

It was one of two places in Michigan that carried the dress I was looking for. Tracey was incredible with helping me find THE dress! There was one lady though who, when I went to pick my dress up, told me that I needed to lose 5-10 pounds in my bottom. She didn't seem very... Read More happy to help us out. I figure she must have been having a bad day. Overall, I was pleased with my experience and would recommend this shop to other brides.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kimberly Z

Loved them! Tracy was so nice and accommodating. I had second thoughts after I bought the dress and she had me come in to double check that it's what I wanted. It was gorgeous! She told me if I got that feeling ever again that I could come in and try on the sample.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Angela B

Diana was very nice and had a really good eye for figuring out what the bride's style was. I also felt like she had some really high quality dresses for very reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Allison G

i was very disappointed with my experience at White Arbor. I ordered our bridesmaid dresses from here and when we were placing the order I asked about shipping as many of my bridesmaids were from out of town, I was told and reassured that they would take care of it NO PROBLEM.... Read More When our dresses came in they told me "it was too much of a hassle and it's easier if YOU do it yourself" as a stressed bride with a lot of other things on my plate I was pissed. The OWNER who I was speaking with showed NO sympathy and passed the dresses off to me as if she was literally washing her hands of us. I would NOT recommend this vendor as they are kind when you're there buying the items the customer service on the backend was TERRIBLE!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kim B

I had an amazing experience here. They have a pretty good selection of gowns without being too overwhelming. Tracey was awesome at helping pick gowns and even personalizing the gowns with little details like adding belts and accessories! And... added bonus, every gown in the... Read More store is under $2000 which I didn't know before going there. Would definitely recommend the shop to anyone!

Horrible Experience

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Missy D

I had the worst experience at White Arbor! There are many wonderful reviews so I wonder if they just discounted me because I had a higher budget than what they had in stock. However when I arrive I had five people with me and there was another bridal party there, they took... Read More all of the seats my party was suppose to have. So my mom had to stand awkwardly behind them. Then finally my mom asked the other people to move their bag. None of the gowns fit which was not a problem at the other stores, but here my consultant put me in dresses didn't clip me and said okay walk out there. She didn't assist or hold anything. I waddled out and stood on the pedestal. The consultant walked away and helped other guests. My sister came and fluffed the dress and put everything in place while I was awkwardly holding mine on so I wasn't naked! After doing this with three dressed I had had enough and just wanted to get out of there. But my consultant was no where to be found. She never explained anything about the dresses fabric, price, color options she just wondered off. So I asked my sister to help get it off of me. We were in the dressing room with our the consultant when she came back. When I politely said I wasn't interested in trying on more she was shocked. When asked why I just said I was uncomfortable. What horrible service! I had an appointment so I am unsure why she was unable to assist me at all. -Disappointed bride

Fantastic Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

Wow, I cannot say enough positive things about this bridal shop. The customer service was top notch. Diana was amazingly helpful with my dress selection process. I arrived a few minutes late (direction challenged) and she did not resent this at all, which was nice. She... Read More asked for my budget and then directed me to dresses that would be within my budget. She did not judge or mind that I had a lower budget, which was fabulous. They have a wide range of "off the rack" dresses for steals. I tried a few "off the rack" dresses and a few regular ones. I loved everything I tried on and Diana was helpful in getting me into the dresses. She was very nice and helpful. She also was polite and courteous. I felt very welcomed in her store. She made my family feel comfortable. After I finished trying on a bunch of dresses, she did not pressure me in anyway. I narrowed it down to a couple selections and she stepped away so I could discuss it with my family. It was very nice. I am glad she did not pressure me and she made me feel very welcomed in the store. I decided on a dress and then purchased it! It was a very fun experience. I would recommend this store to any bride. They have a wide range and something that can fit anyone's budget!! A++++++++++++++++++++

Better Than I Imagined

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

Wow! I was completely impressed with White Arbor Bridal & Formals. They honestly go above and beyond for you and make you feel SO comfortable (even in the dressing room! ha). They have an amazing selection of dresses and they even had the dress that I've been wanting for years... Read More :) Such a clean, elegant, and FUN atmosphere. I will DEFINITELY be going back for my bridal party's needs as well as recommending them to every bride to be! Can't thank them enough!

LOVED this shop! Could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Rachel a

As soon as I met the staff for this shop (at a bridal expo), I knew I wanted to buy my dress there, and was really hoping to find something I loved so I could give them my business. I went in, and found the perfect gown! It was a comfortable, fun experience - nobody was... Read More pushy, trying to get me to make an emotional impulse buy, or trying to force me out of my budget. I had the freedom to look through the dresses, pull ones that I liked, and the owner helped me to stay in my budget and gave me tons of options to do so. I never once felt like I was just a dollar sign to her, when so many other vendors in the wedding business treat you that way. I had so many shops try to scare me into buying something on impulse because "You're not going to have enough time! You need to order now! It'll take at least 6 months for the dress to come in!" This shop reassured me that I still had plenty of time and shared all my options with me, making sure I found something I loved. Could not be happier with their level of professionalism and just down-to-earth kindness! I feel like I tend to be a pretty rational, rather than sentimental, bride... a dress is a dress, you wear it once. I wanted to find the perfect gown, but I also wanted to make sure my business was going to a professional place that deserves my business. I got both! That's something I loved about this shop :) Their attitudes were so different from other shops I tried - David's Bridal, Dior, Moni's, etc. Their prices go up to $2,000, and they really work with your budget. They don't do alterations, but give you a list of recommended seamstresses and have one that works out of their shop. I believe they said their bridesmaid dresses range from $125 to $230, averaging around $180. Your maids get 10% off when you buy here! It was a far drive from me but I'm SO glad I drove out to give it a chance. Highly highly recommend!

Loved It

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Kristin

The staff at White Arbor Bridal was very helpful and pleasant to work with. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend this business to other brides!

Friendly Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Kevin C

I was very lucky to try White Arbor Bridal before going anywhere else to shop for wedding dresses. I realized this later on when I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal and other mega-stores where the customer service is poor to nothing. Every time I enter White... Read More Arbor Bridal I am greeted with a smile, and by the second time I visited them they knew me by name. Tracey and Diana are the owners and at least one of them is always there, so I could ask questions and get their expert advice whenever. They personally helped me into about 12 different wedding dresses until I found the right one. They didn't pressure me into buying a more expensive dress either, in fact they made sure to show me the discount/used rack as well. White Arbor technically doesn't do alterations in house, but they work with a seamstress named Priscilla who does amazing work and will meet you at White Arbor for fittings. I couldn't have had a better wedding dress experience, and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

A must stop for all brides!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

White Arbor is a great place to go if you need a wedding dress, bridal party dresses and even rent tuxedos. They work with every type of budget and have great off the rack deals! There are so many bridesmaids dresses to choose from it was hard to decide. Its really a one stop... Read More shop for everything your going to need for your big day!

A Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Dana Y

The atmosphere, service and quality of White Arbor Bridal was just what I needed for my wedding dress shopping experience. Walking into the store it feels very relaxed and you are greeted personally right away. Tracey and Diana's goal is to help you find exactly what you are... Read More looking for. I was a little worried at first because my budget was $800 but I ended up trying on about 6 dresses that I liked within my budget. Tracey and Diana are very knowledgeable about the dresses, designers, and what can be done with your dress to tailor it to your needs. They help you figure out what you like about each dress and help you think about picturing yourself in the dress on the "big day". When I found "the dress" there I couldn't have been happier.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Lauren A

I loved my experience here! I felt like they really wanted me to find "the dress" whether it was here or somewhere else. I loved that they were focused on the experience instead of closing a sale. I would highly recommend White Arbor Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding... Read More dress!

I found the gown!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Carrie E

I literally stumbled upon White Arbor when I was out to lunch in the same strip mall. I had no idea there was a bridal store in my hometown and was thrilled too see that there was! I walked in and fell in love with many dresses and was shocked to see the extremely reasonable... Read More prices. Diana (owner) immediately approached my mom and I and made us feel so welcomed and well-served. Before walking into White Arbor, we had an appointment scheduled at Beckers and immediately cancelled it after talking to Diana. We made an appointment at White Arbor for about a month later and LOVED IT! My mom, sister, grandmother, and future mother-in-law arrived and Diana already had dresses in mind for me. She was prompt, thoughtful, and let us really explore. She didn't make me feel like I needed to be super careful when putting them on and let me put them on myself. I had one in mind but she insisted that I try on 10-15 dresses. She had a wide variety of dresses both on sale and full-priced. She really listened to me and made sure to ask how I felt in the dress. She didn't impose her agenda or thoughts and really let me feel beautiful in my dress. She helped my thought process by asking great questions and encouraging me to remember what I liked about the dress. White Arbor is perfect for anyone local, but definitely worth the drive!! I found my dress and LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Bridget L

I had the best service here. I found the most beautiful dress and also a gorgeous headband to match! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for tier wedding dress!