White Cliffs Country Club

Plymouth, MA

Book Your Wedding with White Cliffs Country Club

A BALLROOM IN PLYMOUTH, MA

Bay Dining Room. This room is an ideal location for a reception. It features cathedral ceilings and sweeping views of the waterfront. The Bay Dining Room accommodates up to 100 guests.

Garden Tent Reception. This space is available from May until October. The double-peaked white tent accompanies 200 people for seated dining. This is a favorite area when used with the Bay Dining Room for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and dancing.

Cliff Room. The indoor clubhouse reception room is a favorite from November until April. Featuring a large fireplace and a cherry bar, the Cliff Room provides an elegant setting with a warm ambiance. The venue holds up to 200 people.

Gazebo. The gazebo accommodates up to 200 guests for a spectacular ceremony. The award-winning gardens of the White Cliffs Country Club provide a lavish backdrop for an elegant wedding affair.

White Cliffs Country Club has experienced, professional event coordinators to assist with all of the wedding and reception details. Outside wedding coordinators are not allowed. The use of the White Cliffs Country Club is exclusive for members only. If couples are not members of the country club, they can purchase club membership. The White Cliffs Country Club hosts only one wedding and reception at a time, so couples can feel secure in knowing they and their guests receive the finest service available.

The award-winning executive chef at White Cliffs Country Club works with couples to create customized menus full of culinary goodness. Menus can be created for brunch- or cocktail-style receptions as well as plated or buffet dinners. White Cliffs Country Club signature wedding cakes are included in all menu packages, but couples may use outside vendors for their cakes. Cake cutting services are included in all packages.

All packages also include an open bar for up to five hours. A wine toast is included in the bar service, but this can be upgraded to a champagne toast. Professional bartenders and wait staff are on hand to see to all of the beverage needs. White and ivory linens are provided, as are centerpieces. Ice sculptures can be included for additional costs. Candles are allowed on the tables. Amplified music is not permitted outside of the clubhouse. Ceremony and reception time usually runs between six and seven hours, and all music must end by 11:30 p.m.

Thrown rose petals are not allowed; however, bird seed is allowed and recommended. The use of sparklers and file lanterns are not allowed on the grounds. There is no smoking permitted anywhere on the grounds of the White Cliffs Country Club. Valet parking is available for assistance with parking. Security is also available inside the gated community.

A tram is available to transport the bride, groom and photographer to the beach for wedding photographs, though guests are not allowed on the private beach. Off-season discounts are available when using the Bay and Cliff Rooms between the months of October and May.

White Cliffs Country Club

Glass-enclosed club house with majestic white tenting atop a 175-foot cliff overlooking Cape Cod Bay offering breathtaking views of the ocean and beaches stretching from Plymouth to the Cape Cod Canal and all the way to Provincetown. Gazebo nestled amongst award-winning maze of gardens at the edge of the cliff allowing a perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. At White Cliffs, the only thing overlooked on your wedding day is Cape Cod Bay!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

One Eastcliff Drive, Plymouth, MA (508) 888-8701

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Salema S

There's not enough room to write about how amazing White Cliffs is! My whole life I dreamed of a Cape Cod wedding and my biggest requirement was a beautiful view. I looked at 4 places on Cape, and threw White Cliffs on the list just for good measure, honestly never really... Read More expecting to book it since it was over the bridge and not technically "on Cape". All the other places I looked at were ok, they were doable, but none of them blew me or my fiancée, away. I looked at White Cliffs in the dead of winter in the beginning of March, and as soon as I walked out of the clubhouse and saw the grounds, I knew. This was where I was going to get married. White Cliffs is a breathtakingly beautiful place, I could tell even while it was still covered in snow. We first met with Linda, who was awesome and provided us with all the information we needed. Two days after looking at it I booked the date for August 2017. Throughout the year and a half planning process Jen and Linda were available to answer any random question I had, and always got back to me right away. You do need to be a "member" but that's a small fee for what you get. Every person at our wedding told us that it was the most beautiful wedding and venue they have ever been to. The food was fantastic, the grounds were immaculate, and the Jen and Linda were there the whole time to keep everything going and in order (and more importantly- made sure we ate our awesome food!). We weren't able to do a rehearsal there because of another event which I was kind of disappointed about, but honestly it really wasn't necessary. Jen and Linda were there to direct everyone to where they needed to be. I loved that everything could be done right there. We got married at their beautiful gazebo overlooking Cape Cod bay, had dinner under the tent, and danced away in the clubhouse. I honestly could not have asked for a better place to spend the best day of my life. I truly had the wedding of my dreams at White Cliffs, and I'd recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Stacey B

I will reiterate what many people have already written - this place really is awesome! Linda and Jen have been doing this for awhile now and they really know what they are doing. They took care of all the details and make the day go by super smoothly (even when we were running... Read More a bit behind schedule at some points). I can't thank them enough for all their help. The gazebo (where we had our ceremony) is beautiful and the tent makes for a great dinner spot. Everyone commented on how beautiful of a place this is. The only downside (if any) is that you can't have a rehearsal at the location itself if there is a wedding the day before. We did a quick practice off-site and Jen/Linda handled everything the day of so this is really not a big deal. I would highly recommend this location!

2017-07-17T12:13:46 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU STACEY!!!! We had so much fun with you and your families and hope you and Austin come back to visit us! Anniversary Dinners!!! Linda & Jen

"Best wedding ever!"

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Maryann D

My daughter just got married at White Cliffs Country Club with 120 guests. It was hands down the most beautiful, relaxed and fun wedding any of us have ever attended! More than just the outstanding beauty of the physical surroundings, the coordinators are superb which makes for... Read More an organized yet very relaxed event. One guest commented that she felt like she was at one of those weddings that you see in magazines! Another, who has attended over 300 weddings, said it was hands down the best wedding ever! From the very beginning, Jen was resourceful, supportive and a pleasure to work with but on the wedding day, her natural talents shone. We had 17 boisterous fun loving "besties"" in the wedding party who were kept organized without putting the slightest damper on the party. John Erickson played acoustic for the cocktail hour and while dinner was being served, the DJ'd for the rest of the night. He was professional, delightful and really adept at keeping the party going! One of our guests, a professional entertainer, commented that there was never a lull in energy. Our only complaint was that we were all exhausted from having so much fun!!! I would give it my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Michelle P

Long before I was even engaged, I had dreamed of getting married at White Cliffs Country Club! My dream came true this September and everything was beyond perfect! Linda and Jen were so helpful throughout our 15 month engagement, keeping in touch, and answering all of our... Read More questions. They made everything so easy! The venue was stunning- we had our ceremony in the gazebo, pictures taken on the beach, an amazing station-style dinner (with gluten-free friendly options!) inside the tent with incredible uplighting, and danced the night away! I still can't get over how smoothly everything went! It was the perfect day, the best day, that we will remember forever, thanks to White Cliffs and their staff!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alaina D

I cannot say enough about White Cliffs, and neither could our guests!! From the stunning backdrop and beautiful grounds, outdoor tent and indoor dancing, and excellent food and drink, there is nothing bad to say about White Cliffs. From a bride's perspective, Jen and Linda... Read More handle every detail in stride, they are experienced professionals who are easy to work with and always available (they were also amazing at navigating my mom and step mom to take the stress of me!). The best part? Don't be fooled by the views- this is NOT a snobby, overpriced Newport venue (its better). The entire process was fun, relaxed, and within our budget.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley B

Our wedding was beautiful! The view was breathtaking, the building itself is a gorgeous venue, everything was exactly how we wanted it. Jen and Linda were awesome. We feel like we got a lot of wedding for less money than you would think, which is very difficult to do at most... Read More venues.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jaclyn V

I was incredibly disappointed by the way my family and I were treated when we went to White Cliffs for a tour. We booked the tour through the Knot website and were so excited to see the venue - the views looked incredible! When we arrived at the time of our tour, we waiting... Read More around for about 15 minutes without being greeted by anyone. We finally asked a staff person if the event manager was there to meet with us. She came out about 5 minutes later, didn't smile and did not introduce herself to my parents or my fiance. She then told us we could take a look around on our own. I was surprised by this, but we went ahead and looked around on our own. Again, it is a stunning venue (with the exception of the dance floor which is tiny, in my opinion). After looking around we asked the manager if we could sit down to chat about our wedding, the venue, pricing, etc. She said we would have to schedule another meeting with her for another day to do that. Her tone was cold, which also didn't help, and she gave my mother-in-law attitude when she asked a question about capacity. We were stunned. We had traveled over an hour to look at this venue which we were seriously considering for our wedding, but we suddenly knew it was not the place for us. We left and never looked back. Generally when you book a tour at a venue, the event manager greets you at the front door, introduces themselves to you and your guests, provides you with a guided tour, then sits down with you to discuss all of their options and to answer any questions you have. Luckily, we went to the Pavilion at Pinehills right after White Cliffs, where we were warmly welcomed by their event manager. We decided the next day to have our wedding at Pinehills. If you're looking for a breathtaking view - this place might be for you. If you are also looking for a place that a) wants your business and b) treats you with the utmost respect, it may not be for you. I hope that our experience is not the same experience for everyone who tours at White Cliffs, as it made us feel bad and was a waste of our time.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lindsey M

White Cliffs Country Club is absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I got married there last weekend (7/15), and it literally took our breath away. Jen and Linda were there every step of the way- planning, all of my questions, and constant communication about timelines, vendors,... Read More etc. The night went smoothly, they checked in with us throughout the night to see how we were doing, if we needed anything, and gave us a heads up when things were coming up next. Everyone that attended said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and it is all because of the view and venue!! Thank you so much Jen and Linda! Lindsey and Steve Thomas

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jillian S

We can't say enough about White Cliffs. Mother Nature started the day off a little rough with lots of rain and wind. When we arrived they had the weather up on a real time radar telling us exactly when it would move out and assuring us everything would work out. There was a... Read More beautiful indoor location over looking the ocean as a back-up but we were able to have the wedding of our dreams outside and pictures to follow on the beach. The wedding went off flawlessly. Jen and Linda took care of everything. They made sure we ate and had plenty of time for dancing. The food was AMAZING and the views inside for the reception were beautiful. We had multiple guests tell us it was the best wedding they ever attended.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natasha W

If Joe and I could give White Cliffs 10 stars we would. From the first day we walked in a year ago we knew that it was the spot for our wedding day. Jen and Linda are the BEST!! Our whole day and the year leading up to it went perfect. They made everything go so smoothly and... Read More helped us to just relax and enjoy our day. They even made sure we ate which was important since the food was so amazing. One of our guests said " it was the most elegant and fun wedding ever" and so many guests were Wowed when they walked in the door. Using the beach for our first look photos, the garden for our ceremony, and the tented reception were all flawless. White Cliffs gave us the wedding we always dreamed of with the gardens, the ocean, the food, and the wonderful service. #fallforoleary

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Natalie B

Cape cod venues didn't compare to White Cliffs. We visited others and were not nearly as aesthetically pleasing on the inside AND out. We were so impressed by the efforts made by Jenn and Linda to transition our outdoor ceremony & reception (gazebo and tent, respectively) to... Read More exclusively indoors due to inclement weather. Jenn, Linda, and their team put the bride and groom before anyone else. Instead of the beautiful outdoor ceremony that I imagined and planned for, high winds provoked our plan B, and everything moved to the indoor restaurant...rest assured, this was no disappointment. The inside is immaculate and we still enjoyed gorgeous water & golfing green views from the large windows. Everyone enjoyed the day, and stayed dry! So many people complimented the beauty of our indoor venue. Guests mingled at the massive bar and comfy high-tops inside during cocktail hour, which was a plus, because this bar would not be utilized if the reception were under the tent (there's a smaller bar between tent and dance floor for that option). Furthermore, the food is outstanding - even finicky eaters indulged! Thanks to White Cliffs and their outstanding team, we were happily married - just an exit before the Sagamore bridge - with a memorable day to cherish forever. Guests are STILL raving about the day, thanks to this venue.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Abbie T

My new husband and I got married at White Cliffs at the end of July this past summer. Linda and Jen made everything easy, and were even extra accommodating when health issues cropped up in the last month before the wedding and I had a ton of questions about how to make it work.... Read More From the planning all the way through making sure we actually ate on the day of, they took care of everything! Oh, and the food was so delicious our guests are still talking about it! White Cliffs is such a spectacular venue - it was the first one we looked at after we got engaged, and it set the bar against which we compared every other place we checked out. One of our guests even commented "I thought weddings like this only happened in the movies!" I wish we could get married here over and over!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda B

We looked at wedding venues throughout Cape Cod and the South Shore and White Cliffs truly has it all! The views of the Cape Cod Bay are incredible and create a very romantic vibe. A cable car will bring you down to the beach for your wedding photos. Dinner service under the... Read More tent was wonderful and the guests at our wedding were thrilled with the food and beverage service! Later in the evening, guests enjoyed dancing inside but were still able to enjoy the venue's outdoor space. The two on site wedding coordinators (Jen and Linda) are fantastic to work with and I felt confident on my wedding day knowing that they were there to make sure everything ran smoothly. I highly suggest booking White Cliffs for your wedding! It was the best decision we could have made for our big day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alyssa M

As soon as we stepped out of the car at WCCC during our first visit I knew this would be where we got married! The views are breathtaking and the grounds and meticulously maintained. The tent is spectacular and having the dance floor inside with AC is a bonus! We chose the... Read More station reception and the food did not disappoint! We have multiple family members with severe food allergies and WCCC was beyond accommodating providing options that fit all our needs. Linda and Jen helped us plan a perfect day! We wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding day. WCCC is a perfect wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jillian H

The White Cliffs Country Club is a hidden gem!! It simply is the most gorgeous wedding venue. We decided to have our wedding here after visiting WCCC from Boston on a cold and snowy January weekend. Even though there was 4 feet of snow on the ground, I knew that this place... Read More was "it" and told my husband that this would be the perfect wedding venue, not only because of the amazing view and venue but because of Jen and Linda- the wedding coordinators. We looked at several other venues around Boston and the Cape but loved how White Cliffs was not a wedding factory and you are the only wedding there that day. On our wedding day, we were stunned and taken back by the beauty of the tent and landscaping- we felt like it was a fairytale. The tent is magnificently decorated on its own and we loved how our guests had the option of walking around the grounds, looking over and visiting the beautiful cliff and beach, going in the tent, annd the AC in the room where the dance floor is. Jen and Linda are excellent and were on point with every detail and guided us through the entire process. The venue and entire staff were the best and exceeded all of our expectations . We were married a month ago and our guest are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was, how amazing the food, and how it was the "highlight of their summer." I could not be happier with the White Cliffs and thrilled that I found it. Even though I knew it was the most incredible day ever, it is amazing that so many of our guests say that this was the most fun, gorgeous and best wedding that they have ever been to and how several of them will be referring the venue. I could go on and on about how happy I was with WCCC. Do yourself a favor and call Jen and Linda to set up an appointment to plan your wedding at the White Cliffs- you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Meagan Q

I can not say enough great things about White Cliffs and Linda and Jen. Every step in the process is carefully thought out, and they made day of absolutely perfect. They are in constant contact with you, they listen to what it is that you want and make smart suggestions. The day... Read More of our wedding, it was raining, and it didn't matter. It was still such a beautiful setting and a beautiful day. I hope to stay in contact with them all because they meant so much to us.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Carolyn B

I had a really hard time selecting a venue, I visited many different venues from the north shore to the south shore and nothing seemed right, until I walked into White Cliffs Country Club. I visited with my mother about a year before our wedding and we knew it was the place I... Read More was going to get married. The views are unlike anything I have ever seen (and I have been going to Cape Cod my whole life), the grounds are stunning, the food is phenomenal, and the service is second to none. Jen and Linda are so detail oriented and focused on customer service. I must have sent them 100 emails and they always answered very quickly (which is so nice if you're a busy bride like myself). On our wedding day I was so thrilled to see how everything came together, it was truly a dream. They worked so hard on ensuring that everything happened according to our timeline and perfectly. Everyone has been commenting on not only the beauty of our venue but the service and food as well. It been described as classy, elegant, and FUN. What more could you ask for? Thank you, Jen, Linda, and WCCC for helping to create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have been to White Cliffs to photograph a few weddings this year. I love their ceremony site and think the views are incredible! Great spot to have a wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kristen k

We got married at White Cliffs in August 2015 and everything was AMAZING! We still wish we could go back and do it all over again! The waitstaff was very friendly to all of our guests and the food was amazing! We have had a lot of our guests tell us that it was the best food... Read More they have ever had at a Wedding! Jen and Linda- the Wedding Coordinators were awesome and super helpful! They made me and my husband both feel comfortable the day of the Wedding and made sure that everything flowed smoothly! I had issues with the bustle on my dress and Jen and Linda made sure that I was securely repined at all times! I would highly recommend White Cliffs for a Wedding venue! Our day was literally PERFECT and I would not have changed a thing- our guests are still talking about our gorgeous Wedding venue! Thanks so much Jen, Linda and the rest of the WCC staff!

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bridget W

Our wedding at White Cliffs exceeded our dreams and expectations! The venue itself is breathtaking and is 5 stars on its own. Jen and Linda and the rest of their team were outstanding and did an exceptional job guiding us throughout the process and on the day itself. They... Read More took such care that we were both attended to and that all our expectations were realized. We cannot commend Chef Michael any higher as the food was delicious, plentiful, and we have received so many favorable comments from our guests. We chose White Cliffs on a day when it was covered in snow, and it was the best decision that we made! Thanks White Cliffs for the best wedding ever!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Robyn F

Step searching venues and call the White Cliffs Country Club immediately! This venue is not only gorgeous and perfectly maintained, but the staff is incredible! It is a perfect blend of elegance, beauty, and fun. No mTter what type of wedding you are looking for (fancy, laid... Read More back, somewhere in the middle) Jennifer and Linda will make sure it is accomplished. I had an entire list of items I wanted perfectly set up the day of the venue and there was 100% follow through with staff. our day was flawless and it was only because of the staffs dedication. The grounds are immaculate, but what really makes this venue worthwhile is Jennifer and Linda (have I not made that clear yet? Haha) I know I sound like a broken record but words don't do justice exactly how happy my husband, family, friends, and I are with the White Cliffs. Do not hesitate to call now it will be worth every penny and more!!

Best Day of our Lives!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Michala M

I cannot say enough about Jen, Linda and the rest of the staff at White Cliffs! They made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly and seamlessly. Our wedding day weather was absolutely beautiful, which only made the gardens and the view that much better! More than a month... Read More later we are still getting emails and comments from our guests about how beautiful and wonderful our day was - and thanking US for inviting THEM to our awesome wedding! Jen and Linda guided us through the whole day, making sure we had thought through everything well before the big day so that we didn't need to think about it during the day of and could just relax and enjoy. I am still amazed that we were able to book this stunning venue, serve the menu we wanted (the food was Outstanding!) and stay within budget. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend White Cliffs!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Candice S

We cannot say enough goods things about the WCCC. The venue overlooking Cape Cod Bay with beautiful landscaped gardens is outstanding in itself. But, the staff, food, and service makes this facility second to none. Linda and Jen made both my wife and I feel like royalty... Read More throughout our wedding. Anything we needed they were more than happy to assist and they were right on top of it with no delay. They did a great job throughout our wedding day. Executive chef Mike Beriau prepared the best food I have ever had at any wedding. All the apps. were simply amazing and the main course was one of the most tender pieces of beef I have ever had in my life. All of our guests raved to us about how good the food was as well. Again, we could not have asked for anything more out of WCCC: the facility and it's staff. My wife and I would highly recommend WCCC and I would make this one of your first stops when looking at wedding venues. Outstanding location, service, and food. I do not think you could find a better overall experience for your wedding.

Best Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Karen

I couldn't be happier with how everything went the day of my wedding, Jen and Linda were on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly. They were always available to answer any questions. Our guests were raving about the food and how beautiful the venue was!!!

May Wedding at WCCC

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Lauren M

A wonderful venue for a wedding, the staff was so helpful and professional. Jen and Linda, the day of coordinators were always available to answer questions prior and so willing to help. We arrived to everything set up perfectly and looking exactly as we had imagined it. The day... Read More of they made sure we were fed and kept everything running smoothly and on time! The views of the cape cod are beautiful. There were so many spots to take pictures! We did not have our ceremony here. We had a tented reception and used the heaters, well worth it, as it did get a little cool at night. Everyone raved about the food and the venue. Everything turned our perfectly.