White Cliffs Country Club

Plymouth, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Glass-enclosed club house with majestic white tenting atop a 175-foot cliff overlooking Cape Cod Bay offering breathtaking views of the ocean and beaches stretching from Plymouth to the Cape Cod Canal and all the way to Provincetown. Gazebo nestled amongst award-winning maze of gardens at the edge of the cliff allowing a perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. At White Cliffs, the only thing overlooked on your wedding day is Cape Cod Bay!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

One Eastcliff Drive, Plymouth, MA

Best Day of our Lives!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Michala M

I cannot say enough about Jen, Linda and the rest of the staff at White Cliffs! They made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly and seamlessly. Our wedding day weather was absolutely beautiful, which only made the gardens and the view that much better! More than a month... Read More later we are still getting emails and comments from our guests about how beautiful and wonderful our day was - and thanking US for inviting THEM to our awesome wedding! Jen and Linda guided us through the whole day, making sure we had thought through everything well before the big day so that we didn't need to think about it during the day of and could just relax and enjoy. I am still amazed that we were able to book this stunning venue, serve the menu we wanted (the food was Outstanding!) and stay within budget. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend White Cliffs!!!

"Best wedding ever!"

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Maryann D

My daughter just got married at White Cliffs Country Club with 120 guests. It was hands down the most beautiful, relaxed and fun wedding any of us have ever attended! More than just the outstanding beauty of the physical surroundings, the coordinators are superb which makes for... Read More an organized yet very relaxed event. One guest commented that she felt like she was at one of those weddings that you see in magazines! Another, who has attended over 300 weddings, said it was hands down the best wedding ever! From the very beginning, Jen was resourceful, supportive and a pleasure to work with but on the wedding day, her natural talents shone. We had 17 boisterous fun loving "besties"" in the wedding party who were kept organized without putting the slightest damper on the party. John Erickson played acoustic for the cocktail hour and while dinner was being served, the DJ'd for the rest of the night. He was professional, delightful and really adept at keeping the party going! One of our guests, a professional entertainer, commented that there was never a lull in energy. Our only complaint was that we were all exhausted from having so much fun!!! I would give it my highest recommendation!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Beth O

The venue exceeded out expectations! The grounds were amazing, we were lucky enough to have great weather, but reagrdless the views were breathtaking. Jen and Linda met all of our needs for the day, which turned out perfectly. I was never not able to get into touch with one... Read More of them. They are a pleasure to work with and they are there with you throughout the whole day guiding you. I couldnt have done it without them. I haven't stopped hearing compliments about the food! It was awesome!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jillian H

The White Cliffs Country Club is a hidden gem!! It simply is the most gorgeous wedding venue. We decided to have our wedding here after visiting WCCC from Boston on a cold and snowy January weekend. Even though there was 4 feet of snow on the ground, I knew that this place... Read More was "it" and told my husband that this would be the perfect wedding venue, not only because of the amazing view and venue but because of Jen and Linda- the wedding coordinators. We looked at several other venues around Boston and the Cape but loved how White Cliffs was not a wedding factory and you are the only wedding there that day. On our wedding day, we were stunned and taken back by the beauty of the tent and landscaping- we felt like it was a fairytale. The tent is magnificently decorated on its own and we loved how our guests had the option of walking around the grounds, looking over and visiting the beautiful cliff and beach, going in the tent, annd the AC in the room where the dance floor is. Jen and Linda are excellent and were on point with every detail and guided us through the entire process. The venue and entire staff were the best and exceeded all of our expectations . We were married a month ago and our guest are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was, how amazing the food, and how it was the "highlight of their summer." I could not be happier with the White Cliffs and thrilled that I found it. Even though I knew it was the most incredible day ever, it is amazing that so many of our guests say that this was the most fun, gorgeous and best wedding that they have ever been to and how several of them will be referring the venue. I could go on and on about how happy I was with WCCC. Do yourself a favor and call Jen and Linda to set up an appointment to plan your wedding at the White Cliffs- you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Meagan Q

I can not say enough great things about White Cliffs and Linda and Jen. Every step in the process is carefully thought out, and they made day of absolutely perfect. They are in constant contact with you, they listen to what it is that you want and make smart suggestions. The day... Read More of our wedding, it was raining, and it didn't matter. It was still such a beautiful setting and a beautiful day. I hope to stay in contact with them all because they meant so much to us.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Carolyn B

I had a really hard time selecting a venue, I visited many different venues from the north shore to the south shore and nothing seemed right, until I walked into White Cliffs Country Club. I visited with my mother about a year before our wedding and we knew it was the place I... Read More was going to get married. The views are unlike anything I have ever seen (and I have been going to Cape Cod my whole life), the grounds are stunning, the food is phenomenal, and the service is second to none. Jen and Linda are so detail oriented and focused on customer service. I must have sent them 100 emails and they always answered very quickly (which is so nice if you're a busy bride like myself). On our wedding day I was so thrilled to see how everything came together, it was truly a dream. They worked so hard on ensuring that everything happened according to our timeline and perfectly. Everyone has been commenting on not only the beauty of our venue but the service and food as well. It been described as classy, elegant, and FUN. What more could you ask for? Thank you, Jen, Linda, and WCCC for helping to create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have been to White Cliffs to photograph a few weddings this year. I love their ceremony site and think the views are incredible! Great spot to have a wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kristen k

We got married at White Cliffs in August 2015 and everything was AMAZING! We still wish we could go back and do it all over again! The waitstaff was very friendly to all of our guests and the food was amazing! We have had a lot of our guests tell us that it was the best food... Read More they have ever had at a Wedding! Jen and Linda- the Wedding Coordinators were awesome and super helpful! They made me and my husband both feel comfortable the day of the Wedding and made sure that everything flowed smoothly! I had issues with the bustle on my dress and Jen and Linda made sure that I was securely repined at all times! I would highly recommend White Cliffs for a Wedding venue! Our day was literally PERFECT and I would not have changed a thing- our guests are still talking about our gorgeous Wedding venue! Thanks so much Jen, Linda and the rest of the WCC staff!

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bridget W

Our wedding at White Cliffs exceeded our dreams and expectations! The venue itself is breathtaking and is 5 stars on its own. Jen and Linda and the rest of their team were outstanding and did an exceptional job guiding us throughout the process and on the day itself. They... Read More took such care that we were both attended to and that all our expectations were realized. We cannot commend Chef Michael any higher as the food was delicious, plentiful, and we have received so many favorable comments from our guests. We chose White Cliffs on a day when it was covered in snow, and it was the best decision that we made! Thanks White Cliffs for the best wedding ever!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Robyn F

Step searching venues and call the White Cliffs Country Club immediately! This venue is not only gorgeous and perfectly maintained, but the staff is incredible! It is a perfect blend of elegance, beauty, and fun. No mTter what type of wedding you are looking for (fancy, laid... Read More back, somewhere in the middle) Jennifer and Linda will make sure it is accomplished. I had an entire list of items I wanted perfectly set up the day of the venue and there was 100% follow through with staff. our day was flawless and it was only because of the staffs dedication. The grounds are immaculate, but what really makes this venue worthwhile is Jennifer and Linda (have I not made that clear yet? Haha) I know I sound like a broken record but words don't do justice exactly how happy my husband, family, friends, and I are with the White Cliffs. Do not hesitate to call now it will be worth every penny and more!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Candice S

We cannot say enough goods things about the WCCC. The venue overlooking Cape Cod Bay with beautiful landscaped gardens is outstanding in itself. But, the staff, food, and service makes this facility second to none. Linda and Jen made both my wife and I feel like royalty... Read More throughout our wedding. Anything we needed they were more than happy to assist and they were right on top of it with no delay. They did a great job throughout our wedding day. Executive chef Mike Beriau prepared the best food I have ever had at any wedding. All the apps. were simply amazing and the main course was one of the most tender pieces of beef I have ever had in my life. All of our guests raved to us about how good the food was as well. Again, we could not have asked for anything more out of WCCC: the facility and it's staff. My wife and I would highly recommend WCCC and I would make this one of your first stops when looking at wedding venues. Outstanding location, service, and food. I do not think you could find a better overall experience for your wedding.

Best Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Karen

I couldn't be happier with how everything went the day of my wedding, Jen and Linda were on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly. They were always available to answer any questions. Our guests were raving about the food and how beautiful the venue was!!!

May Wedding at WCCC

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Lauren M

A wonderful venue for a wedding, the staff was so helpful and professional. Jen and Linda, the day of coordinators were always available to answer questions prior and so willing to help. We arrived to everything set up perfectly and looking exactly as we had imagined it. The day... Read More of they made sure we were fed and kept everything running smoothly and on time! The views of the cape cod are beautiful. There were so many spots to take pictures! We did not have our ceremony here. We had a tented reception and used the heaters, well worth it, as it did get a little cool at night. Everyone raved about the food and the venue. Everything turned our perfectly.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Anne D

We couldn't have asked for anything better! Our wedding was absolutely fabulous. Thanks to the efforts of Jen and Linda the day went off without a hitch. They were so organized that we didn't have to worry about anything except having fun - which we did. Family and friends raved... Read More about the amazing food and the beautiful venue. Perfection!

The perfect seaside wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jennifer M

If I could give White Cliffs a 10 out of 5, I would - they are THAT good. From the moment we met White Cliff's wedding coordinator, Jen, the first day we went to look at this venue, we knew we had to have our wedding there. We could just instantly tell how much she genuinely... Read More loved her job, and we had no idea just how much that rang true until our wedding day.Linda is the other wedding coordinator and one of the nicest, most enthusiastic people we have ever met. Throughout the course of our wedding planning, we got to meet quite a few of the other White Cliffs staff who would turn out to be key players in making our wedding so memorable. At our dinner tasting, our waitress was SO incredibly kind and personable - and come to find out, she would be working the night of our wedding! Also, Chef Michael is one of the nicest, most talented people you will ever meet. And the food - oh, the food. By far, the best food at a wedding that we have ever had. We went with the Station reception, and our guests are STILL talking about how incredible the dinner was. Jen and Linda made the wedding weekend as smooth as it could possibly be. We dropped off all the wedding supplies 2 days before the wedding, and with it, all the wedding-related stress. These ladies and their staff took care of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. They are incredibly experienced and have an innate ability to transform White Cliffs into each bride's personal masterpiece. It has been over a month, and I am still hearing from family and friends what a beautiful wedding it was - I have even heard it was the best wedding people have been to. I couldn't agree more! My husband and I spent the entire first week of our honeymoon reminiscing about the night and admitting we would do anything to be able to relive the experience. Thank you, White Cliffs, for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I felt like the only bride in the world that day, and I will never forget it!

amazing

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Jamie H

White Cliffs is an AMAZING place to get married. Jen, Linda, and the entire staff was very professional, friendly, and a pleasure to work with making our lives stress free during a potentially highly stressful time. The food was to die for and the set up was beautiful. On the... Read More day of our wedding it rained off and on and Jen and Linda made sure to check the radar constantly to plan so that we could have our ceremony outside, and everything worked out just fine. Guests are still raving about the venue and the food. I would highly recommend White Cliffs to anyone getting married, they helped to make our day so much more than we could have possibly dreamed. Perfect!

The view explains it all

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Kyla M

Walk into the tent and within seconds you will be blown away. The view beats anything I have ever seen in MA. The food is amazing. I love how you have outdoor and indoor use during the reception.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Marisa T

White Cliffs Country Club made our wedding day more memorable then we ever imagined. Both Jen and Linda always responded to phone calls/emails promptly. The food was absolutely delicious, our guests are still talking about it! The venue was beautiful and it was such a help that... Read More WCCC provided us with center pieces and various other decorations, it was one less item that we had to worry about! The landscaping at WCCC was spectacular, to the point that we did not need to go overboard on ordering flowers. Overall, our wedding was a night to remember thanks to WCCC.

Spectacular Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Kim M

We got married at White Cliffs in 2003. Gorgeous venue, wonderful food, top notch event coordinator Jen. We got discount/great value for doing Friday event which included tent. Clean, modern, elegant and combined all elements we sought, namely a gazebo ceremony in their lovely... Read More English gardens, ocean view from the cliffs of Cape Cod Bay, country club setting, tent. Only minor issues were didn't get any of the yummy h'or douevres since we had photos/and guests raved and no amplified music/band allowed outside. As the sun set, it was truly an enchanting spot in historic Plymouth.Was not happy with my photorapher (not fault of White Cliffs but she was on preferred vendor list. The Gazebo is VERY windy/veil was like a sail! Easy to get to right off Route 3 for folks coming from Boston and from the Cape as was the case for us.

Lovely!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Kristen Z

White Cliffs was an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue. The staff are amazing and the food was devine. Very accomodating. However one thing that I thought was weird that was for such a nice wedding venue -- there was no bridal suite. Even just a small room dedicated to... Read More the bride where she can get ready with her maids without distraction. There was a locker room that they told us should be fine. When we got in there it was raining so everyone at the club was coming down and using the hand dryers making it over 100 degrees in there. At one point a few Mom's were bringing their little boys in with them and they would just stare at my friend, the Bride, who was trying to get the under garments on. We did our best to try and shield her but it didn't work well. She started getting very overwhelmed and as more members brought their kids in the closer they got and one even stepped on her dress a bit. Now obviously those people were members and do get preference over someone who is only going to be there for a mere few short hours -- but for what she paid that day -- and for a beautiful beach side venue I would have assumed they'd have a bridal room.

"The best Wedding ever!"

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Amanda S

I had the most wonderful experience with all of the staff at White Cliffs! My guests were blown away by the setting! Chef's food is divine! Things could not have been more beautiful! The staff is beyond accomodating! I asked if we could plan my next Wedding (just kidding)! I... Read More loved every momet of our experience! I can't say enough about White Cliffs! I recomend the venue to any potential brides! Thank you all! Love, The Spindolas...

Reception

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Robin D

Loved it ! Got tons of compliments, beautiful reception :)